Home

Mob talk 8

Posted By: Ted

Mob talk 8 - 10/27/17 04:11 AM

https://youtu.be/ShOLTtr9imU

Pretty stupid episode if you ask me
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Mob talk 8 - 10/27/17 11:01 AM

This guy is letting them record his shoes and his left arm and watch . Someone is going to know who this clown is just from the first shot of his shoes let alone when they start recording his arms and mannerisms .

If this is not scripted this guy is toast !
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: Mob talk 8 - 10/27/17 02:01 PM

Got any idea who the guy is Serp?

Re: Mob talk 8 - 10/27/17 02:47 PM

Originally Posted By: BillyBrizzi

No clue don't know many of the young guys , not that he was real young but he is between 35-45 ish looks like .
Posted By: PHL_Mob

Re: Mob talk 8 - 10/27/17 03:39 PM

Tommy Scafidi
Posted By: Michael_Giovanni

Re: Mob talk 8 - 10/27/17 04:33 PM

I would assume whoever this is he is unhappy and is trying to make a point. Why else would a made guy get in front of a camera and talk to the media even if his image and voice is changed? Could it be just an associate claiming to be a made guy?
I hope he borrowed someone else's watch and shoes or they should be able to figure out who it is fairly easily.
Posted By: Beenaround

Re: Mob talk 8 - 10/27/17 06:29 PM

Originally Posted By: Serpiente
Originally Posted By: BillyBrizzi

No clue don't know many of the young guys , not that he was real young but he is between 35-45 ish looks like .

It's Mickey Mouse..from the Disney Family ..lol

Re: Mob talk 8 - 10/27/17 07:04 PM

Originally Posted By: Michael_Giovanni
I would assume whoever this is he is unhappy and is trying to make a point. Why else would a made guy get in front of a camera and talk to the media even if his image and voice is changed? Could it be just an associate claiming to be a made guy?
I hope he borrowed someone else's watch and shoes or they should be able to figure out who it is fairly easily.

Yeah " He is cooked !
Posted By: fatdomgamiello36

Re: Mob talk 8 - 10/27/17 08:25 PM

It's gotta be Scafidi.
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: Mob talk 8 - 10/27/17 08:31 PM

it's so obviously joe ligambi..the acting boss
Posted By: Giacomo

Re: Mob talk 8 - 10/27/17 10:18 PM

This seems like a terrible job of making this guy anonymous. One watch of the video and you can tell:

-he's short, same height as George (who looks him directly in the eye, while Schratweiser is looking down at his face), small feet.

-he's got black hair going to gray (his head is visible on the right side of the screen when he talks about Lucibello's wife at the end)

-he worked or works in some hands-on physical job--big, calloused hands.

-if that's a Rolex, it's probably not the first time he's worn it.

I agree with the posters above--if this guy is actually a made guy *from Philly* (they just say he's a made guy), it's going to take the neighborhood half an hour to figure out who it was.
Posted By: sophilly

Re: Mob talk 8 - 10/29/17 01:09 AM

says right there " A former wiseguy" so some rat not a current made guy
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET