Home

Family Patriarca New Generations?

Posted By: miklo

Family Patriarca New Generations? - 10/25/17 06:54 PM

The Patriarca Family is lately in full change in its organization chart with several senior deceased members and the enthronement of new members.
Gregory Costa Born in 1969 Capo or Soldat.
Johnny Scarparelli Born in 1972 Soldier.
Salvatore Marino Born in 1974 Soldier.
William Angelesco Born in 1971 Soldier.
Michael Prochilo Born in 1970 Soldier.
Louis Dinunzio Born in 1987 Soldier.
Joseph Spagnuolo-Kazonis Born in 1985 Associates.
Nikolas Angelesco Born in 1995 Associates.
If you know any other young members of the Patriarca family and how strong is its current strength for a long time or is this family nearing the end?
Posted By: pmac

Re: Family Patriarca New Generations? - 10/25/17 10:31 PM

Dam some of those guys are young. I did rember reading anthony little chesse telling the gambino guy skins who was wearing a wire he put his son in a different crew from his caus he didnt want it to look like nepotism.
Posted By: mike68

Re: Family Patriarca New Generations? - 10/26/17 02:40 AM

Couple more guys who are/were associates, Gene Giangrande born about 1973, Lilo Fabo born 1971
Posted By: Biggie

Re: Family Patriarca New Generations? - 10/26/17 11:59 AM

gene and billy were close...lilo works for Verizon for a zillion years and runs like an aau program, wouldn't call him a mob associate...when he was a kid he was tough with his hands, maybe did a few things in the street..mob associate very much a stretch...

Re: Family Patriarca New Generations? - 10/26/17 09:43 PM

Do you think that the Patriarca Family has a reservoir of young enough to replace the oldest members of the organization or apart from those who have noted there is no succession and the family is collapsing?
Posted By: sittite

Re: Family Patriarca New Generations? - 10/26/17 10:02 PM

No.

Re: Family Patriarca New Generations? - 10/26/17 11:03 PM

For you the Patriarca Family is the weakest of the 10 remaining families?
Posted By: Newengland

Re: Family Patriarca New Generations? - 10/26/17 11:48 PM

THERE are no RI guys in the list. You forget

Harry one toe

Johnny leather face

Sam the meat hook

Paul one nut

Re: Family Patriarca New Generations? - 10/27/17 12:35 AM

No resavoir...all over...

Re: Family Patriarca New Generations? - 10/27/17 12:53 AM

Who are these members, what are their surnames and their ages?

Re: Family Patriarca New Generations? - 10/27/17 01:59 AM

In my opinion they're currently constructed for a good run-but after this leadership layer folds so does their legitimacy

Re: Family Patriarca New Generations? - 10/27/17 02:04 AM

This isn't to say some of the young guys aren't capable... but 2-3 ball players doesn't make a team....too many junkies-everyone is on the shit... instead of a talent pool u get a cesspool

Re: Family Patriarca New Generations? - 10/27/17 02:20 AM

Good analogy sittite, cesspool.. lot of junkies...sure lot of capable kids too..but not enough guys seeing over the mountain
Posted By: azguy

Re: Family Patriarca New Generations? - 11/05/17 11:08 PM

My buddy in Boston said he heard a few guys got made on Holloween night. He's trying to get names from his contact. He thinks they are our age which is 50
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Family Patriarca New Generations? - 11/06/17 07:50 AM

Originally Posted By: miklo

No,the decavalcantes is the weakest.
Posted By: MeyerLansky

Re: Family Patriarca New Generations? - 11/06/17 01:48 PM

Originally Posted By: furio_from_naples

aren't kansas,st.louis, LA, Cleveland, and the outfit ( i mean if they are still active)
supposed to be the weakest ?
Posted By: Stubbs

Re: Family Patriarca New Generations? - 11/07/17 12:16 AM

Originally Posted By: MeyerLansky
Originally Posted By: furio_from_naples

aren't kansas,st.louis, LA, Cleveland, and the outfit ( i mean if they are still active)
supposed to be the weakest ?

St Louis has been dead since the 80s. Cleveland is dead too. KC is basically dead, some small time loosely connected stuff, but probably not worth calling them a viable family. LA has been dead a long time too.

Re: Family Patriarca New Generations? - 09/06/18 12:42 PM

With the deaths of Alfred Scivola, Bobo Marrapase, Joseph Achille and Anthony Saint-Laurent it's been years knowing that they were either capo or soldier thought you that the new generations of the Patriarca family will go up grade and go they make new members to fill the void?

Re: Family Patriarca New Generations? - 09/06/18 01:15 PM

Hi
Posted By: The_Marble_Guy

Re: Family Patriarca New Generations? - 09/06/18 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by miklo
With the deaths of Alfred Scivola, Bobo Marrapase, Joseph Achille and Anthony Saint-Laurent it's been years knowing that they were either capo or soldier thought you that the new generations of the Patriarca family will go up grade and go they make new members to fill the void?

Any new generation for the family IMO will come from Boston. I don't see anything in RI worth mentioning.

Re: Family Patriarca New Generations? - 09/06/18 01:59 PM

Hi

Re: Family Patriarca New Generations? - 09/25/18 10:06 PM

Hi
Posted By: NickyfromTampa

Re: Family Patriarca New Generations? - 09/26/18 02:30 AM

Originally Posted by furio_from_naples

Why do you say that?

Re: Family Patriarca New Generations? - 09/26/18 08:28 AM

Originally Posted by NickyfromTampa

Why do you say that?

Because the cavalcantes are a small fish in a sea (the NJ) that are full of shark plus they was forced in many times by the gambinos to repeat making ceremonies ans still the gambinos continue to use the decavs as a puppet while the Patriarcas was and are more powerful and respected by the 5 families.

Re: Family Patriarca New Generations? - 09/26/18 04:38 PM

What about Albie Folcarelli from Rhode Island? Just an associate still?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeN4CQUGtNY

Re: Family Patriarca New Generations? - 09/26/18 06:07 PM

Hi
Posted By: sbhc

Re: Family Patriarca New Generations? - 09/26/18 06:37 PM

Who's the Dinunzio guy?

31 is very young to be made in this day and age.

Re: Family Patriarca New Generations? - 09/26/18 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by sbhc
Who's the Dinunzio guy?

31 is very young to be made in this day and age.

Nephew of the Boss, son of the underboss

Re: Family Patriarca New Generations? - 09/26/18 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by Newengland
Marble

You must be from RI lmao lmao

Absolutely

Re: Family Patriarca New Generations? - 09/26/18 11:29 PM

Hi

Re: Family Patriarca New Generations? - 09/27/18 01:09 AM

Marble

You are from RI so am I.

I am not a cop are you

No I'm not. Son of one tho

Re: Family Patriarca New Generations? - 09/27/18 11:08 AM

Hi

Re: Family Patriarca New Generations? - 09/27/18 03:46 PM

Marble

I knew it just the way you talk on here I knew you were a cop or someone very close. It’s know big deal at all it’s all good but now I have to think that what you write is more about just knocking guys because you do not like them.

Knocking guys? Who am I knocking? I enjoy talking/reading about organized crime. So I'm not sure what I've said on here that gives you that vibe?

Re: Family Patriarca New Generations? - 09/27/18 06:31 PM

Well im the reason the Pawtucket redsox moved from rhode island to my backyard be mad at me. Now only good thing in rhode island the beaches.

Re: Family Patriarca New Generations? - 09/27/18 09:33 PM

Hi
Posted By: njcapo35

Re: Family Patriarca New Generations? - 09/28/18 01:48 AM

Raymond Patriarca
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Scalish

Re: Family Patriarca New Generations? - 09/28/18 01:55 AM

Even in his younger photos he always had a miserable look that Patriarca.
Posted By: njcapo35

Re: Family Patriarca New Generations? - 09/28/18 01:57 AM

Originally Posted by Scalish
Even in his younger photos he always had a miserable look that Patriarca.

Haha...He has a permanent Scowl.
Posted By: Scalish

Re: Family Patriarca New Generations? - 09/28/18 02:06 AM

And his son Junior has big duck lips.

Re: Family Patriarca New Generations? - 09/28/18 03:12 PM

Hi

All I was saying was that you said there are no RI guys left an I know for a fact that there are guys that are worthy but they go to work not wanting to get involved. You had an opinion you were not doing what you said you do on here. That is all maybe I may know you maybe you may know me. I was not trying to argue with anyone

This thread is about the " New Generation ". The way I interpreted the subject is potential younger guys (ages 25-50) that are somewhat active. Now if we're talking about guys that are " capable " then I'm sure we can throw names around til we're blue in the face. But as far as " knocking guys "? No. When it comes to the RI wing of this, my opinion is that I don't see up and comers that want to be in that line of work, trustworthy, not on drugs, and hold the respect who can regenerate/stabilize this side of the family like Boston will.

Re: Family Patriarca New Generations? - 09/28/18 10:19 PM

Hi

Re: Family Patriarca New Generations? - 09/29/18 07:40 PM

Hi

Re: Family Patriarca New Generations? - 09/30/18 12:14 AM

Hi

Re: Family Patriarca New Generations? - 09/30/18 10:02 PM

Marble

Pmac

Bigge

No capo 35

No names from what I asked

NE

I always thought Skippy from Johnston had the pedigree. Not his brother obviously but def him. But he's in his 50's I believe. I think he follows suit with what you've said tho. He doesn't need to get into it.

Re: Family Patriarca New Generations? - 09/30/18 11:40 PM

Hi

Re: Family Patriarca New Generations? - 10/01/18 01:55 AM

Marble

Now I know who you are and I think u may know something else. Have a nice day Lmao

Lmao. So we're not playing the name game no more? Come on this is fun

Re: Family Patriarca New Generations? - 10/03/18 01:38 AM

NE

Where’d you go? I was looking forward to some good old fashion RI named dropping.......
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Family Patriarca New Generations? - 10/04/18 03:03 AM

Charles Stuart was suspected to have killed his wife and unborn child in a high profile media case in Boston back in the early 90's. He himself died in controversial circumstances subsequently in what was said to have been a suicide. I've read a theory that he was killed by the mob and it was made to look like a suicide. Any theories?
Posted By: RollinBones

Re: Family Patriarca New Generations? - 10/04/18 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
Charles Stuart was suspected to have killed his wife and unborn child in a high profile media case in Boston back in the early 90's. He himself died in controversial circumstances subsequently in what was said to have been a suicide. I've read a theory that he was killed by the mob and it was made to look like a suicide. Any theories?

It's not impossible but it's much more likely that he knew the other shoe was about to drop and he couldn't stand the heat. He was not going to fare well in prison and I'm sure he knew that.

Re: Family Patriarca New Generations? - 10/04/18 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by RollinBones
Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden

It's not impossible but it's much more likely that he knew the other shoe was about to drop and he couldn't stand the heat. He was not going to fare well in prison and I'm sure he knew that.

This. He threw himself off the Tobin Bridge, after wrecking a family, and setting race relations back in this city for years.
Posted By: Salg4834

Re: Family Patriarca New Generations? - 12/16/19 02:52 PM

I know he hangs with another involved guy, Giannetti. From Eastie.

Re: Family Patriarca New Generations? - 12/16/19 03:06 PM

It’s all coming to a end. I know most of the guys go to work.
Some
Of the younger guys are Louis D, Anthony Giannetti, joe Spag , Tori Marino. I know the East Boston guys mostly live I. Revere and hang out in the north end social clubs.
Posted By: JakeTheSnake30

Re: Family Patriarca New Generations? - 12/16/19 03:07 PM

So no young protégés of MG in Rhode Island?

Re: Family Patriarca New Generations? - 12/16/19 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by JakeTheSnake30
So no young protégés of MG in Rhode Island?

No shot

Re: Family Patriarca New Generations? - 12/16/19 07:39 PM

joe spag? naah not even close..2 guys on the list make sense though but the others not so much

Re: Family Patriarca New Generations? - 12/16/19 09:00 PM

If they do what they do on staten island they get all the plumbers who can fight and giving beating when there surposed to. They get inducted and hopefully they have some other way they make money and pass alittle up to the leaders. Same as it was back in the day except no ones getting whacked anymore. My 2 cents
Posted By: JoeTadaro

Re: Family Patriarca New Generations? - 12/16/19 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by pmac
If they do what they do on staten island they get all the plumbers who can fight and giving beating when there surposed to. They get inducted and hopefully they have some other way they make money and pass alittle up to the leaders. Same as it was back in the day except no ones getting whacked anymore. My 2 cents

😂😂😂 so they’re making a lot of plumber on he island? I mean makes sense my father is a plumber and he’s one touch sob. At least they’re not recruiting from the local cheerleading squad
Posted By: TheAngel

Re: Family Patriarca New Generations? - 12/16/19 09:30 PM

Let’s be honest here: it’s difficult even imagining street crime taking place in the Boston area in 2019, much less LCN action. It’s comparable to SF. Tame city & almost completely gentrified

Re: Family Patriarca New Generations? - 12/16/19 10:45 PM

the mason, the electrian, capenter and laboror. will give you a little title and you kick us a little bread.

Re: Family Patriarca New Generations? - 12/16/19 10:47 PM

the colombo family indictment that came out a few months back on staten island was this exactly. tradesman who were part time goons. thats the future and it can work it will

Re: Family Patriarca New Generations? - 12/17/19 01:40 AM

facts.... lol

Re: Family Patriarca New Generations? - 12/17/19 11:23 AM

https://aboutthemafia.com/page/3?s=making+ceremony

According to law enforcement sources DiNunzio has allegedly been beefing up the ranks of the New England mob holding a recent “making” ceremony. The recent initiation class is believed to have included Tore Marino, Louis DiNunzio, and Johnny Scarpelli all known DiNunzio loyalists.

Re: Family Patriarca New Generations? - 12/17/19 12:31 PM

https://aboutthemafia.com/page/3?s=making+ceremony

According to law enforcement sources DiNunzio has allegedly been beefing up the ranks of the New England mob holding a recent “making” ceremony. The recent initiation class is believed to have included Tore Marino, Louis DiNunzio, and Johnny Scarpelli all known DiNunzio loyalists.

That was almost 4 years ago. Old news. And prior to that when was the last time they had made anyone? Did we ever hear of a few guys being made under Louie M? I can't remember it.
Posted By: JoeTadaro

Re: Family Patriarca New Generations? - 12/17/19 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by pmac
the colombo family indictment that came out a few months back on staten island was this exactly. tradesman who were part time goons. thats the future and it can work it will

It’s not a bad blueprint

Re: Family Patriarca New Generations? - 12/26/19 03:03 PM

I don’t know much about spag I do know the others and I know they all hang out and are involved. Some where indicted a few years ago. My family is from the north end and from what people have said Giannetti is crazy as hell.

Re: Family Patriarca New Generations? - 12/26/19 09:56 PM

they were the family first recorded doing the induction cermony and it made them a laughingstock then a year or 2 later a guy in the philly family recorded his own fresolone. according to frank salemme he would do a 2 second induction ceromony anywhere at anygiven time so its safe to say will never be hearing about any ceromonys. there still doing it maybe 2 guys every yr thats how they do it in nyc 2guys here 4 guys there it adds up. lot of rhode island guys died in the last few if matt g. wanted to induct all his cellmates from prison and childhood buddies im sure boston isnt gonna tell him no... so basicallyu up to him to rebuild i think the max guys in 1980 was 20made guys. thats alot of guys for that small state when you factor in the associates

Re: Family Patriarca New Generations? - 12/26/19 09:59 PM

i picked 1980 cause the book were open back up in new england in 77. ray sr just came home and let gerry angulo runs all the inductions in boston. so with the guys made in the 50tys and say 77 to 80 it was like 20

Re: Family Patriarca New Generations? - 12/27/19 02:39 AM

What i mean in the whole state of rhode island and im just gonna assume Worcester and the few guys the always had in ct was like a total of 20 24 guys. Boston and revere ect had like 30. I think in total today my guess in the boston area theres probaly 25 inducted guys and guessing 15 down spread out ri ct
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET