Home

Nicky Carimandi question

Posted By: Aces

Nicky Carimandi question - 10/25/17 02:14 AM

Im sure its been discussed. From what i understand, carimandi met scardo in AC?

Where exactly did carimandi grow up? What did he do before scardo?
Did he grow up in south philly? When and why does he go to AC?
Posted By: Wilson101

Re: Nicky Carimandi question - 10/25/17 03:06 AM

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/213658.Blood_and_Honor
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Nicky Carimandi question - 10/25/17 04:28 AM

Originally Posted By: Aces

CARAMANDI ,SCARFO.

Re: Nicky Carimandi question - 10/25/17 04:52 AM

Originally Posted By: Aces

CARAMANDI ,SCARFO.

Re: Nicky Carimandi question - 10/25/17 01:41 PM

Maybe Serp knows?
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Nicky Carimandi question - 10/25/17 02:38 PM

Atlantic City was a con mans "Disney" and that was N.C. M/O he was good at it and he and Nick S. just did not cross paths till N.C. Started working the streets there N.C. Had some connections in Philly so it was a natural move to go to the mob.

NC had a scam for everyone he could see shit that normal people could never see and you bet Scarfo seen this in NC.

He also was great at scamming guys doing illegal shit and would figure a way to bleed them, he had his hooks in a lot of people and places.

I don't know where he grew up and I do not know him , seen him twice down here and both times was at a local restaurant.

Re: Nicky Carimandi question - 10/25/17 08:54 PM

Yeah, he is kind of a mystery Serp. Not much background on where he is from.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Nicky Carimandi question - 10/25/17 10:38 PM

I think he said he was raised in south philly. He was a taxi driver he did gas station stick ups. And he was good at long cons. They said he was out of his league when he tried extorting that construction in philly. I dont like how crazy phill acted like the guy should never been made. His job was to make money and he did. Doesnt try to glamorise it. Everybodys uncle cant be the boss.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Nicky Carimandi question - 10/25/17 10:44 PM

Is he still alive?
Posted By: Goldy

Re: Nicky Carimandi question - 10/25/17 11:11 PM

Is he in Witness Protection? I thought I read somewhere that he lived or lives in a trailer park. A few years back I happened to see a guy standing outside of a black Escalade behind a strip mall. He looked exactly like this guy. Had those huge sunglasses on, same face, same build. Having a smoke break. Out of town license plates. He looked familiar because I've seen him in so many of those mob documentaries that used to run all the time on A&E back in the day.

I should have driven by and yelled "Hey, Nicky the Crow!!!" Ha.
Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

Re: Nicky Carimandi question - 10/25/17 11:55 PM

Originally Posted By: Goldy
Is he in Witness Protection? I thought I read somewhere that he lived or lives in a trailer park. A few years back I happened to see a guy standing outside of a black Escalade behind a strip mall. He looked exactly like this guy. Had those huge sunglasses on, same face, same build. Having a smoke break. Out of town license plates. He looked familiar because I've seen him in so many of those mob documentaries that used to run all the time on A&E back in the day.

I should have driven by and yelled "Hey, Nicky the Crow!!!" Ha.

NO Way is he driving an Escalade and hanging out at a mall.

What mall, I will go check?

And STILL chain smoking? He must be over 80 if he is still alive. Only George Burns stayed alive smoking that long.
Posted By: Goldy

Re: Nicky Carimandi question - 10/26/17 12:59 AM

The strip mall was in Moline Illinois, John Deere road, just off Interstate 74. Not saying that it was the guy, but it looked enough like him that I had to drive by twice. Wish the story was a little more exciting.

Re: Nicky Carimandi question - 10/26/17 02:42 AM

Originally Posted By: Goldy
The strip mall was in Moline Illinois, John Deere road, just off Interstate 74. Not saying that it was the guy, but it looked enough like him that I had to drive by twice. Wish the story was a little more exciting.
Maybe he's somebody's driver/chauffer,some legit businessman or something like that,probably not just saying,he's gotta b up there in yrs.
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Nicky Carimandi question - 10/26/17 10:50 AM

Don't know if he still smokes " but he is way up there in the 80's
Posted By: flamingokid123

Re: Nicky Carimandi question - 10/26/17 11:49 AM

Nicky crow lives in a trailer park.

He is dead broke.
Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

Re: Nicky Carimandi question - 10/26/17 09:57 PM

The Crow is still Alive. He's the exact same age as Uncle Joe, to give perspective both born in 1939.

Re: Nicky Carimandi question - 10/27/17 12:57 AM

Think someone said he lives in a trailer park close to the beach in ocean city maryland. I got a cousin who has a trailer in clearwater beach the thing is the best. When i think of trailers i think a metal box on wheels or bricks. This is just a little metal house with 2 bedrooms a lil kitchen and tv room. Just to hot down there in summer couldnt do it.

Re: Nicky Carimandi question - 10/27/17 12:58 AM

Or was it he was living in myrtle beach.
Posted By: bronx

Re: Nicky Carimandi question - 10/27/17 01:01 AM

one rumor panama city fla
Posted By: Biggie

Re: Nicky Carimandi question - 10/27/17 02:17 AM

Heard same, Panama City area
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET