Home

Anthony Camisa

Posted By: miklo

Anthony Camisa - 10/05/17 10:39 AM

Anthony Camisa arrested in Operation East Coast in August 2016 was sentenced to 5 and a half years in prison.
To which family does he belong?
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Anthony Camisa - 10/05/17 02:56 PM

Just a guess " but most likely the Westside.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Anthony Camisa - 10/05/17 03:48 PM

Originally Posted By: Serpiente
Just a guess " but most likely the Westside.

I don't find on what family Camisa is affiliated but if continue in this way he never will be made.
Posted By: miklo

Re: Anthony Camisa - 10/05/17 06:03 PM

I do not have which family it belongs Furio but I think when it is 25 years and it takes more than 5 years and one does not say a word I think that it will be good for him for that one of the 5 families of New York take it especially that they are not extremely numerous the Italians of his age to integrate one of the families.
I think he's associated with Genovese.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Anthony Camisa - 10/06/17 12:23 AM

Theres a column on him today in capecis thing. Hes sentenced by the same judge who sentenced parello the genovese capo. The judge is quoted in the article how a good kid from a nice family could get invovled with career gangsters like them . His father wasnt invovled or grand pa. Hows does a young kid become a oldman im guessing hes talking about parello idk thou right hand. I could be was off. His whole case was trying to get 5000 from some dead bet gamblers so he an a friend give him a hell ride in car with guns out. Then some cop tried to pull them over and it went into a hide speed chase. Wonder how it got clumped into a federal gambling rico case. Yada yada yada.
Posted By: Ted

Re: Anthony Camisa - 10/06/17 03:22 AM

I agree with miklo. The article and indicment makes him look like a guy who can really be in the mix of things. As far as his positive upbringing, the straight life is just too boring for some people, good upbringing or no. He was facing a lot more years then he got and kept his mouth shut. I'm sure he's respected in there world.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Anthony Camisa - 10/06/17 05:50 AM

Originally Posted By: miklo
I do not have which family it belongs Furio but I think when it is 25 years and it takes more than 5 years and one does not say a word I think that it will be good for him for that one of the 5 families of New York take it especially that they are not extremely numerous the Italians of his age to integrate one of the families.
I think he's associated with Genovese.

Yes he's 25 y old and get 5 y and dont flip but Im referring to the fact that he said to the judge that he wanted to avoid the cops until superbowl only because he had a gambling ring.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET