Home

Philly south jersey faction

Posted By: thebigfella

Philly south jersey faction - 09/29/17 06:12 PM

Is it possible that Anthony borgesi is running this crew?
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Philly south jersey faction - 09/29/17 06:28 PM

Why would you say that ???

Re: Philly south jersey faction - 09/29/17 07:21 PM

He has his brother backing him, and because of the admin backing Marty for raiding his rackets, I would think they would prove a point and take staino's rackets, the admin can't say that their wrong, besides, the only type of person I can imagine running south jersey rackets besides Anthony is a person that have power that they transfer there...but who could that be? If you look at the known members in that crew it would have to be Anthony, right?
Posted By: flamingokid123

Re: Philly south jersey faction - 09/29/17 09:34 PM

No he doesnt run south jersey.

Re: Philly south jersey faction - 09/29/17 10:38 PM

Who do you think have influence in that area?
Posted By: Southphilly4ever

Re: Philly south jersey faction - 09/30/17 07:04 AM

One of the younger guys I've always seen around him is from New Jersey so it wouldn't surprise me, I believe he could possibly be Borgesi's cousin.
Posted By: Ryan98366

Re: Philly south jersey faction - 09/30/17 07:04 PM

You think Anthony Staino is running things from jail?

Re: Philly south jersey faction - 09/30/17 08:45 PM

Originally Posted By: Ryan98366

No,Staino is barely surving prison. Lost alot of weight and got that bells palsey.
Posted By: GerryLang

Re: Philly south jersey faction - 09/30/17 09:41 PM

Originally Posted By: flamingokid123

No,Staino is barely surving prison. Lost alot of weight and got that bells palsey.

Damn, he didn't strike me, or a lot of people as a guy who would handle prison well, but he did take his time.
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Philly south jersey faction - 09/30/17 09:41 PM

Someone mentioned Faffy acting capo of South Jersey, but if he is active, he would most likely operate in Philadelphia or Northern Jersey.
Posted By: Biggie

Re: Philly south jersey faction - 09/30/17 09:48 PM

I can see Uncle joe saying this to ant

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GskKbwWTdHA

Hahaha

Re: Philly south jersey faction - 10/01/17 01:55 AM

If faffy is in control, it would debunk the myth that faffy and merlino don't get along, there's reports that merlino is going out of his way to squash all of the beefs

Re: Philly south jersey faction - 10/01/17 02:03 AM

Anthony borgesi was beefing years ago that he got passed over to run his brothers George crew after George got locked up,if he got overlooked again to run the south jersey crew must point to a beef between him and merlino...Anthony's mouth was wreckless during that borgesi and ligambi re-trial
Posted By: Ted

Re: Philly south jersey faction - 10/01/17 02:05 AM

Originally Posted By: GerryLang

Damn, he didn't strike me, or a lot of people as a guy who would handle prison well, but he did take his time.

He's in a low security prison. Basically with all the nonviolent offenders. I don't think that's difficult for any mobster.

Re: Philly south jersey faction - 10/01/17 02:23 AM

Originally Posted By: thebigfella
If faffy is in control, it would debunk the myth that faffy and merlino don't get along, there's reports that merlino is going out of his way to squash all of the beefs

All that goes way back to Tommy D. and Chuckie there is deep resentment among some even there immediate family.

Just the way Philly rolls , they can hold a grudge, and the only reason Skinny is being diplomat is because he can have trouble quick .

And even Skinny does not want to have guys coming from every which way . Last thing that family needs is a problem between members and the Feds are on these guys they want a murder"cos if one gets pinched they will give " the house for a murder on Skinny .

Re: Philly south jersey faction - 10/01/17 05:45 AM

Anthony isn't running anything...neither is faffy.... and any reported..unrest...is greatly exaggerated ...there are personal disagreements between people, but it's not this whole scarfo merlino nonsense at all
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Philly south jersey faction - 10/01/17 06:09 AM

Originally Posted By: Biggie
Anthony isn't running anything...neither is faffy.... and any reported..unrest...is greatly exaggerated ...there are personal disagreements between people, but it's not this whole scarfo merlino nonsense at all

Anthony got Passover again from the looks of it. Faffy is meeting other members of the old Scarfo crowd l, but that is not enough to say he is active, as most senior members in any mob family would see members from the era they grew up in and n9t be active. One more thing Beepsie is retired.
Posted By: Blackjack2121

Re: Philly south jersey faction - 10/01/17 11:02 AM

Originally Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Anthony got Passover again from the looks of it. Faffy is meeting other members of the old Scarfo crowd l, but that is not enough to say he is active, as most senior members in any mob family would see members from the era they grew up in and n9t be active. One more thing Beepsie is retired.

Wow bro you are amazing! You got the inside scoop on all 5 families in NY, the decavs and Philly and probably know what is going on in FL!

Who told you beepsie is retired? Your inside sources?

Re: Philly south jersey faction - 10/01/17 12:14 PM

Big fella, not saying you are wrong...but can you give examples of where Anthony mouth was wreck less during that trial? And who did he beef to about being ...passed over..as you said..I don't recall any of this.

"Retired? What's this, we're in the navy?"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bu7xvQYpC88

Re: Philly south jersey faction - 10/01/17 01:57 PM

Anthony questioned how George and merlino received the same sentence but merlino got out first, merlino said "do they want me back in jail"

Re: Philly south jersey faction - 10/01/17 03:06 PM

Merlino was arrested 9 months before Borgesi was.

Re: Philly south jersey faction - 10/01/17 04:58 PM

Ok thanks for that reminder I remember know...but I will say, I don't believe there is any beef at all between them whatsoever
Posted By: pmac

Re: Philly south jersey faction - 10/02/17 02:28 AM

Some of the board including me kinda thought merlino was retired we find out the same year he gets out of jail threw this guy from the bronx working with the feds hes was allover nyc down florida ac and philly. It would shock me if he was down cape cod or marthas vineyard Nantucket making deals. These guys dont retire.

Re: Philly south jersey faction - 10/02/17 04:30 AM

I think its safe to say that its this board's collective opinion that Anthony borgesi is the capo of south jersey, it will be our working theory until we hear otherwise. To quote spoc: "its the only logical choice".

Re: Philly south jersey faction - 10/02/17 01:30 PM

bigfella, not sure If that is sarcastic or not...ill say like I said before, I absolutely don't believe he..or faffy..are capo or whatever

Re: Philly south jersey faction - 10/02/17 02:22 PM

So who do you believe is running south jersey?

Re: Philly south jersey faction - 10/02/17 03:06 PM

If it's because you see him active it's because you are not going to see Lance or George doing street level shit (well maybe) George .

Philly is top heavy as it is and they would not over look Faffy after doing the time he did , you don't fuck with guys that will do 30 years for a family.

And I am not saying Faffy is just saying Philly is top heavy and if anyone is getting a bump it's someone like that.
Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

Re: Philly south jersey faction - 10/02/17 03:20 PM

Anthony Borgesi is not running South Jersey- that’s a beyond rediculous statement.

Re: Philly south jersey faction - 10/02/17 03:48 PM

not faffy..not Anthony....and my opinion..nothing to run...

Re: Philly south jersey faction - 10/02/17 04:14 PM

Agree with Biggie %100.

Re: Philly south jersey faction - 10/02/17 04:38 PM

Hey Serp! Whats the deal with Johnny ? Does he take care of things in the Atlactic City area?

Re: Philly south jersey faction - 10/02/17 05:10 PM

I would not go as far to say there is nothing to run , there is huge cash in the area and always has been.

And all you have to do is look at the area in the past to see what type of rackets are run , they are not mussel rackets .

Johnny is not made .

Re: Philly south jersey faction - 10/02/17 05:16 PM

Serp, I'm sure there are..so I'll reword it..no one is running anything...as u alludes to, top heavy, this is no longer a board meeting and someone put in charge and then people march in answering, is my point...

Re: Philly south jersey faction - 10/02/17 06:10 PM

Originally Posted By: Serpiente
I would not go as far to say there is nothing to run , there is huge cash in the area and always has been.

And all you have to do is look at the area in the past to see what type of rackets are run , they are not mussel rackets .

Johnny is not made .
Thank you, I didnt think he was made. However I know he is very close with that Skinny Kid and his crew. And remember seeing him at the Revel with a member made by Scarfo.

Re: Philly south jersey faction - 10/02/17 06:30 PM

That's sucks for them. The seafood industry is popping right now. grin

Anyone?...no?

I'll show myself out. ohwell
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Philly south jersey faction - 10/02/17 07:21 PM

Originally Posted By: Ted

That's sucks for them. The seafood industry is popping right now. grin

Anyone?...no?

I'll show myself out. ohwell
I get it...Serp meant muscle.

Re: Philly south jersey faction - 10/03/17 11:10 AM

Yes , phones do what they want ! I just push send !

Re: Philly south jersey faction - 10/03/17 11:13 AM

Johnny is not made .
Thank you, I didnt think he was made. However I know he is very close with that Skinny Kid and his crew. And remember seeing him at the Revel with a member made by Scarfo.

Yes there is a reason he is close with Skinny and his father before him. You will continue to see him.

Re: Philly south jersey faction - 10/03/17 11:15 AM

Serp, I'm sure there are..so I'll reword it..no one is running anything...as u alludes to, top heavy, this is no longer a board meeting and someone put in charge and then people march in answering, is my point...

Yes! No guys on the corner , no guys banging on auto body shops doors etc.

I get what u are saying.
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: Philly south jersey faction - 10/03/17 06:51 PM

i wonder if they made anybbody in last 5 years or so. wonder who the candidates are. i cant imagine anyone wanting to join the mob these dayslol

Re: Philly south jersey faction - 10/03/17 11:21 PM

What does the term "top heavy" means? If we didn't know who was on top of Philly would they still be top heavy?
I think some of these crews is outdated, meaning, there's probably people that's in the mix as soldiers and got made that we didn't here of yet, who are the sleeper mobsters???

Re: Philly south jersey faction - 10/03/17 11:26 PM

Nobody thought ligambi was boss material, and he camed out of nowhere to lead Philly. While people was comparing them to a corner gang, they was actually more powerful then anyone gaved them credit for, enjoy the show folks
Posted By: PHL_Mob

Re: Philly south jersey faction - 10/04/17 12:02 AM

What bigfella said

Re: Philly south jersey faction - 10/04/17 12:04 AM

A family that has many more associates then made soldiers to fill the ranks. All families do it it's just Philly stands out because they don't have the made guys the other families have , hence top heavy.
Posted By: irishkaos

Re: Philly south jersey faction - 10/04/17 02:07 AM

What about Lucibello?

Re: Philly south jersey faction - 10/04/17 03:56 AM

Originally Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto
i wonder if they made anybbody in last 5 years or so. wonder who the candidates are. i cant imagine anyone wanting to join the mob these dayslol

They made 5 people in October 2015 and a couple more in 2010.

Re: Philly south jersey faction - 10/04/17 04:00 AM

Originally Posted By: thebigfella
What does the term "top heavy" means? If we didn't know who was on top of Philly would they still be top heavy?
I think some of these crews is outdated, meaning, there's probably people that's in the mix as soldiers and got made that we didn't here of yet, who are the sleeper mobsters???

A lot of info about current Philly soldiers/associates is outdated or based on outdated info. There hasn't been any recent reports on current membership (black hand charts don't count).
Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

Re: Philly south jersey faction - 10/04/17 10:19 AM

Possible guys who were made in Oct 2015 making ceremony were: Gary Tavella, Baldino kid, Salvo , Billy Bones DePena, and cant think of anymore who were possibly made in that ceremony?
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Philly south jersey faction - 10/04/17 10:27 AM

Originally Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Merlino offers a great 401(k) plan.

Re: Philly south jersey faction - 10/04/17 03:27 PM

I would guess that today theres probaly more made guys in philly and around it since when scarfo was at his height arounf 1985. Not saying they have the resources but they have alot of man power.

Re: Philly south jersey faction - 10/04/17 03:28 PM

This shit about guys retired bullshit. Unless hes going to church hes still a criminal or hit lotto.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET