http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/re...09238?cid=bitly

Reputed Bonanno mobster sentenced to six months of home confinement
Posted By: Regoparker100

Re: Bonanno mobster - 09/22/17 01:19 PM

Isn't that Louie Haha's brother Bobby?
Posted By: mikeyballs211

Re: Bonanno mobster - 09/23/17 07:43 AM

Yea.Rego thats Louies brother.. they have imo the best mob nicknames

Louie is still in prison correct? Whenever he gets out does anyone think hes destined for an admin position or at least capo? I believe he was a skipper when he went away and may have been an actin UB unless im confusing him with someone else? Standup guy, did a ton of time without flipping, was a known hitter and and earner... i know its been said Mikey Nose aint too bright as the boss but u gotta reward the capable standup guys
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Bonanno mobster - 09/23/17 08:15 AM

Yes his release date is in Januay. At the time Attanasio went on the lam in St. Maarten, not many US mob guys do that outside the States.
Posted By: mikeyballs211

Re: Bonanno mobster - 09/26/17 04:26 AM

Originally Posted By: Hollander
Yes his release date is in Januay. At the time Attanasio went on the lam in St. Maarten, not many US mob guys do that outside the States.

Thanks for the reply Hollander. Louie did a ton of time for the bonnanos, what does everyone think will be his rank when he comes out?
Posted By: thebigfella

Re: Bonanno mobster - 09/26/17 06:17 PM

The nose will reward the people thats loyal to him, a lot of people won't be happy when he gets out and he don't strike me as a guy that will just give up power and ride off into the sunset
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: Bonanno mobster - 09/26/17 08:52 PM

Originally Posted By: Hollander
At the time Attanasio went on the lam in St. Maarten, not many US mob guys do that outside the States.

When singing the praises of John Alite the Globetrotter, George Anastasia always says that most mobsters on the lam will never go farther than the Pocono mountains, that's like the end of the world to them according to Georgie boy..
Posted By: pmac

Re: Bonanno mobster - 09/27/17 01:09 AM

Ny state so big lake george then Champlain or whatever its called but after the summer season ends probaly no food in the stores.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Bonanno mobster - 09/27/17 01:12 AM

There was a poster i forgot who said that guy louie haha was controling the family threw that actijg boss vinny tvs or someshit. He had clout on the street. Some where i read him n his brother n tg graziano are all anthony speros guys im probaly wrong the bk will say. Didnt mikey nose come up in donnie brascos book i read sal vitale said he wasnt made till the early 90tys. Was he in sonny blacks huge cross boro crew.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET