Home

Christopher Londonio will flip ?

Posted By: furio_from_naples

Christopher Londonio will flip ? - 09/15/17 04:38 PM

http://www.lohud.com/story/news/crime/2017/09/13/mafia-solider-hartsdale-escape/664221001/

Quote:
Christopher Londonio, who's awaiting trial for murder, racketeering, narcotics and firearms charges, came up with a plan to escape from the Metropolitan Detention Center using dental floss, soliciting a priest and stockpiling sheets and blankets, prosecutors said.

Londonio is 43 y old and risk a very long sentence of even the life,for this he tried to escape;do you think he will flip sooner or later or will done time like a man ?
Posted By: pmac

Re: Christopher Londonio will flip ? - 09/15/17 05:10 PM

Im surprised No one in this indictment has flipped yet. Will this be the first time ever a father an son at the defense table both take a life sentence that will be crazy. Ive even thought crea n son could get a easy way into the wpp and just crush all the family's especially the ones with bosses in the bx. I read there trial wont start till 2019 so who knows.
Posted By: bronx

Re: Christopher Londonio will flip ? - 09/15/17 07:03 PM

flips
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: Christopher Londonio will flip ? - 09/15/17 08:41 PM

i hope he wont flip. that would be pretty bad for the creas. they don't deserve that.
Posted By: dsbaloo

Re: Christopher Londonio will flip ? - 09/16/17 11:15 PM

If it were me I would be worried about him. Guys not thinking logical. Getting desperate. Trying to escape.... I can't say for certain but I have a gut feeling he cooperates soon... he's young and facing basically life.. and he's probably got good info on crea sr and jr. ! Not to mention the meldish murder. Should be interesting
Posted By: bronx

Re: Christopher Londonio will flip ? - 09/16/17 11:38 PM

he gets put where el chapo is..if he gets convicted ,,marion or where vinny b. was adx ..he thought where was was tough? isolation..he flips
Posted By: Ryan98366

Re: Christopher Londonio will flip ? - 09/17/17 12:48 AM

I have a buddy who is always going to jail. He has no problem doing time and enjoy jails He's facing 7-9 months for assault coming up.

Londonio doesn't seem like a guy who enjoys jail and this sounds like a candidate to join Team America.

This is what Gaspipe was planning, escape. When it failed, he flipped.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET