Home

Is Mob Wives technically Ratting ?

Posted By: MobMan

Is Mob Wives technically Ratting ? - 09/04/17 09:38 PM

I mean those women hate Rats so much, but all they did. Was rat on each other .
Posted By: Tonytough

Re: Is Mob Wives technically Ratting ? - 09/04/17 11:01 PM

Haven't watched since season 1 but give me
An example of them "ratting"?

They're defo glamorising the mob though & bringing unwanted attention if that's what u mean by rattling
Posted By: Ryan98366

Re: Is Mob Wives technically Ratting ? - 09/05/17 08:49 PM

Not sure if they have enough info on the show to consider it ratting. Maybe "dry snitching." Talking about things openly that get people arrested.
Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

Re: Is Mob Wives technically Ratting ? - 09/05/17 10:44 PM

I think the general public and authorities would take what they say with a grain of salt....If they said they knew where Hoffa's body was, they would ignore it.

I doubt many mob members tell their wives HIGHLY incriminating info like who murdered who and with who.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Is Mob Wives technically Ratting ? - 09/05/17 10:47 PM

Josephine Massino was married to a boss and was heavily involved in his crime affairs.

She's fortunate she didn't do time.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Is Mob Wives technically Ratting ? - 09/05/17 10:51 PM

Wonder if the powers in the family brought tg graziano back into the fold. His daughters tv show hasnt been on for a few years.
Posted By: Ryan98366

Re: Is Mob Wives technically Ratting ? - 09/06/17 11:52 PM

Originally Posted By: pmac
Wonder if the powers in the family brought tg graziano back into the fold. His daughters tv show hasnt been on for a few years.

Good question huh? I'm sure if he was bringing in cash he would be welcomed back. My guess? It's 2017. I bet TG is back in the family probably not as a capo or consigliere. Probably as just a soldier. Maybe I'm wrong but the guy did his time and never ratted. His daughters are garbage piles. What can you do?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET