Home

Sicilian and camorra working together

Posted By: Jeremythejew

Sicilian and camorra working together - 08/28/17 12:14 AM

How often has LCN and camorra work together? Or with N'drangheta
Posted By: Dwalin2011

Re: Sicilian and camorra working together - 08/28/17 02:09 AM

Some bosses were members of 2 organizations at the same time:

for example, in the camorra, the Nuvoletta brothers, Antonio Bardellino and Michele Zaza were made into the Cosa Nostra although they headed their camorra groups. When Riina started taking over in Sicily, the Nuoveltta brothers supported him and Bardellino supported the "losing" groups, refused to kill Buscetta even.

In the 'Ndrangheta, I read Antonio Macri', Domenico Tripodo and the Piromalli brothers were made into the Cosa Nostra. Tripodo was the best man at Toto' Riina's wedding (although I am not sure if "best man" is the right translation, the Italian original is "compare d'anello"; "anello" means "ring", but I don't know the southern dialect terms well, unfortunately).

I wonder whether there were any gangsters who were members of all 3 of them (Cosa Nostra, Camorra, 'Ndrangheta) at the same time, not just 2. However "being made" into the camorra, i am not sure whether this concept exists anymore at all. Raffaele Cutolo had the affiliation ceremony, but after his coalition was disbanded, I don't know if any camorra group uses any formal ceremony or is there no difference at all between made members and associates. The Nuvoletta brothers made several members of their clan into the Cosa Nostra, but if somebody joined them only as a camorrista, not a mafioso, then maybe no ceremony was used at all....

Posted By: Hollander

Re: Sicilian and camorra working together - 08/28/17 06:48 PM

In 2015 investigators discovered an agreement between the Casalesi and Corleone clan, they had a monopoly in the fruit transport sector from the fruit and vegetable markets of Fondi (Latina), Aversa (Caserta), Giugliano (Naples) and Pagani (Salerno) to Sicily.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET