Home

Arnold Rothstein and Mafia Commission

Posted By: AntSamuel

Arnold Rothstein and Mafia Commission - 08/06/17 03:36 PM

Where do you think the brain would of fit in to the newly formed commission and the 5 families set up by maranzano n luciano if he had lived? Do u think he would of had a major role like lansky? Would he have supplanted lansky or stunted lansky n lepke's growth? I think he woulda been a advisor like Johnny Torrio was to the genovese family
Posted By: Toodoped

Re: Arnold Rothstein and Mafia Commission - 08/07/17 08:31 AM

Originally Posted By: AntSamuel
Where do you think the brain would of fit in to the newly formed commission and the 5 families set up by maranzano n luciano if he had lived? Do u think he would of had a major role like lansky? Would he have supplanted lansky or stunted lansky n lepke's growth? I think he woulda been a advisor like Johnny Torrio was to the genovese family

According to the numerous stories which i read on the guy and according to his alleged calm character, my personal opinion is that he would've possibly ended up like Lansky or maybe even retired
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Arnold Rothstein and Mafia Commission - 08/08/17 01:21 AM

Maranzano was dead before Luciano formed the Commission,in 1931--killed on Luciano's orders. Rothstein was killed in 1928.

Rothstein was Luciano's mentor. He worshipped Rothstein. Had Rothstein been living when Luciano formed the Commission, Luciano certainly would have given Rothstein an honored place at the Commission. Lansky also was mentored by Rothstein. He was also a personal friend of Luciano, and organized the Masseria and Maranzano hits for Luciano. He would probably have sat with the Commission along with The Brain.
Posted By: Ted

Re: Arnold Rothstein and Mafia Commission - 08/08/17 05:52 AM

I think Rothstein would of ended up a target of a commission member eventually. He could of easily been a causality in one of the many power struggles within the Commission.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET