Home

Chicago Outfit Indicted for Extorting 100k

Posted By: Louiebynochi

Chicago Outfit Indicted for Extorting 100k - 07/27/17 05:10 AM

http://chicago.suntimes.com/politics/chi...tortion-scheme/

http://abc7chicago.com/news/indicted-teamsters-union-boss-leaves-with-big-heart/2218468/

http://www.tdu.org/news_coli-under-fbi-investigation-be-hoffa-slate

The Chicago Outfit still has its hooks deep into politics ,the labor movement and police.
Posted By: Chicken713

Re: Chicago Outfit Indicted for Extorting 100k - 07/27/17 06:32 AM

So he is a made member in the Outfit ?
Posted By: Louiebynochi

Re: Chicago Outfit Indicted for Extorting 100k - 07/27/17 07:10 AM

https://nalert.blogspot.com/2013/06/allegation-rahm-tied-to-teamster.html?m=1
Posted By: Snakes

Re: Chicago Outfit Indicted for Extorting 100k - 07/27/17 12:36 PM

Originally Posted By: Chicken713
So he is a made member in the Outfit ?

No, I do not believe so. His father was most likely made, though.
Posted By: CabriniGreen

Re: Chicago Outfit Indicted for Extorting 100k - 07/27/17 05:30 PM

More syndicate than LCN, but a REAL CRIME family, these Coli's.....

I would be interested in just HOW MANY mob affiliated businesses associated with the Teamsters in Illinois. I would need a researcher to verify, but does the Illinois Teamsters boss basically call the shots for the whole midwest?

I would take a look at any businesses associated with this union, I bet it's a lot, and I bet there are a LOT of old connections.

Maybe I got myself a new project, lol..

Re: Chicago Outfit Indicted for Extorting 100k - 07/27/17 05:34 PM

But this extortion seems kinda amateurish considering they had the union for forever. Why not just ask for the trucking business, or rent the studio Thier equipment. There must be a thousand ways to coerce business your way, instead of just asking for traceable cash. Same thing got Blagojevich caught up. They don't seem that saavy. Actually, it could be a kind of generational arrogance, Chicago is so fuckin corrupt a lot of these guys don't seem to feel the need to even be that discreet...

Re: Chicago Outfit Indicted for Extorting 100k - 07/27/17 05:34 PM

I wonder what TOOdoped makes of this...
Posted By: getthesenets

Re: Chicago Outfit Indicted for Extorting 100k - 07/29/17 01:44 AM

Originally Posted By: CabriniGreen
Chicago is so fuckin corrupt a lot of these guys don't seem to feel the need to even be that discreet...

It's also the New Jersey way.

Posted By: BobbyPazzo

Re: Chicago Outfit Indicted for Extorting 100k - 07/29/17 09:39 AM

Def the jersey way
Posted By: Toodoped

Re: Chicago Outfit Indicted for Extorting 100k - 07/29/17 07:35 PM

The Outfit will never die lol if they take these fellas completely out of the union business, there just might be another Kennedy situation smile
Posted By: Ryan98366

Re: Chicago Outfit Indicted for Extorting 100k - 07/30/17 09:06 PM

Originally Posted By: Toodoped

The Outfit will never die lol if they take these fellas completely out of the union business, there just might be another Kennedy situation smile

The Outfit is OLD and wearing diapers. Name 5 members under 40 years old. Last time I looked they haven't made anyone in a long time.
Posted By: Toodoped

Re: Chicago Outfit Indicted for Extorting 100k - 07/30/17 09:28 PM

Originally Posted By: Ryan98366
Originally Posted By: Toodoped

The Outfit is OLD and wearing diapers. Name 5 members under 40 years old. Last time I looked they haven't made anyone in a long time.

Dont you see the smileys? Lol Btw the FBI doesnt give us nothing regarding the Outfit's current state and believe me i also dont know shit regarding their current administration, and i highly doubt that you know shit either so pls save us all with that old diaper bullshitting until something new comes up...

Re: Chicago Outfit Indicted for Extorting 100k - 07/31/17 06:51 AM

No need for a pissing match here.... This is why I asked for Toodoped take on it.

All the research, all the articles he's done, to me he's as good as a Russo, or better. Snakes knows a lot too, that's why I'd rather just ask them....

Re: Chicago Outfit Indicted for Extorting 100k - 07/31/17 06:52 AM

@ gets & BobbyPazzo

I find it hilarious we've shared a police commander, McCarthy, lol

You know I heard some people are try to convince him to run for Mayor, I guess to get back at Rahm, what a circus it would be, lol.....
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET