Home

Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody

Posted By: Ryan98366

Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/19/17 04:26 AM

Skinny Joey caught on wiretap. I love this guy. He's so interesting.

http://nypost.com/2017/07/18/reputed-mob...recording-feds/
Posted By: Wilson101

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/19/17 04:42 AM

Shoot him in the head till his brains start to fizz on em, I aint sell my soul to the devil..I bought his off em
Posted By: Louiebynochi

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/19/17 04:52 AM

I mean the guy has gotten away with ATLEAST 19 murders or attempted murders so I'm sure for him it is easy. His crew even more than the Tommy Shots crew is the most violent crew in the modern era...

Scarfo Jr shooting 1989
Louie Deluca 1990
Felix Bocchino 1992
Brooms Dannderio 1992
Joey Chang 1993
Stanfa Shooting 1993
Michael Brennan 1994
William Veasey 1995
Dutchie Avicoli 1996
Anthony Milicia Shooting 1996
Joseph Sodano 1996
Tony Turra 1998
Gino Marconi 1999
Ronnie Turchi 1999
Long John 2001
Johnny Beebe Shooting 2002
Johnny Gongs 2003
Rocco Maniscalco 2009
Gino Dipetro 2012
Posted By: RollinBones

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/19/17 08:05 AM

Originally Posted By: VegasMikey
Shoot him in the head till his brains start to fizz on em, I aint sell my soul to the devil..I bought his off em
Ghost!
Posted By: BobbyPazzo

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/19/17 09:16 AM

Originally Posted By: VegasMikey

Been bumping the green ghost project all week
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/19/17 01:10 PM

Originally Posted By: Louiebynochi
I mean the guy has gotten away with ATLEAST 19 murders or attempted murders so I'm sure for him it is easy. His crew even more than the Tommy Shots crew is the most violent crew in the modern era...

Scarfo Jr shooting 1989
Louie Deluca 1990
Felix Bocchino 1992
Brooms Dannderio 1992
Joey Chang 1993
Stanfa Shooting 1993
Michael Brennan 1994
William Veasey 1995
Dutchie Avicoli 1996
Anthony Milicia Shooting 1996
Joseph Sodano 1996
Tony Turra 1998
Gino Marconi 1999
Ronnie Turchi 1999
Long John 2001
Johnny Beebe Shooting 2002
Johnny Gongs 2003
Rocco Maniscalco 2009
Gino Dipetro 2012

He is the boss from 1995 to now,so he don't killed any people,was made only because stanfa wanted the peace and most of the killed was ordered when he was the boss and not only a capo.So how could speak like that ? He don't personally killed no one.

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/19/17 03:27 PM

Green ghost project is the shit. Shadows is a banger.
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/19/17 08:03 PM

Originally Posted By: furio_from_naples
He don't personally killed no one.

How in the hell do you know who he has killed and who he hasn't?

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/19/17 09:44 PM

He personally shot scarfo jr up pretty good with a machine gun fwiw
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/19/17 10:52 PM

He did his time, so what he talked about how easy it is? Getting away with it is much harder with DNA and CCTV etc..
Posted By: sittite

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/19/17 11:35 PM

Merlino and his crew are ballsy....the scarfo jr. move...shootouts on the highway.... Nicodemo did the guy Dipetro or whatever in the middle of the day (not smart-but ballsy)....I'm not glorifying anyone's choices but in my opinion if anyone gets to talk like an" I don't give a fuck" gangster-its that Merlino
Posted By: pmac

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/19/17 11:54 PM

He was meeting with all this mob guys from ny when hes telling all the phillys newpaper guys hes retired. He gave george a full length interview even had george calling him the former boss. Hes must feel like he got the wool pullen rite over his eyes. I even thought he was retired i think remeber he was on tmz trashing the jersey shore kids.

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/19/17 11:55 PM

Wolf n sheeps skin
Posted By: Organized Crime Channel

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/20/17 12:28 AM

Originally Posted By: pmac
He was meeting with all this mob guys from ny when hes telling all the phillys newpaper guys hes retired. He gave george a full length interview even had george calling him the former boss. Hes must feel like he got the wool pullen rite over his eyes. I even thought he was retired i think remeber he was on tmz trashing the jersey shore kids.

Yeah your right. Here is the proof...

https://youtu.be/1NFZ5lp5vUQ
Posted By: RollinBones

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/20/17 01:49 AM

Someone mentioned before about that clip that Merlino or someone close to him may have called TMZ on their own.. And I gotta say it sounds plausible. Most folks who aren't from Philly or pay attention to mob cases wouldn't really know who he is.
Posted By: mikeyballs211

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/20/17 07:26 AM

[quote=Hollander]He did his time, so what he talked about how easy it is? Getting away with it is much harder with DNA and CCTV etc..

Hollander- i get your point however theres no SOL on murder so if joey isn't careful hell get a murder charge or 5 attached to a supeceding indictment

Skinny Joey for all his street smarts talking openly about murdering someone is dumb, but im shoxked a powerful Genovese skipper like Onofrio was participating in this convo too,.. ive literally never heard of Rooster Onofrio before this indictment, does anyone have any more info about him? I read the gangsterreport stuff on him, but wondering whos crew he took over, where hes based out of ( ive seem Conn and Little Italy) and whos in his crew? Appreciate any info felllas
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/20/17 01:33 PM

He has been involved in many of hits, and also people that were almost beaten to death that never reported it.

It's been a long time but he did two in Atlantic City not murders but close to it and they were a few years apart in early early 80's and they were both at the Lido restaurant and bar Alantic Avenue One was a local hang around guy that drank to much on fridays and was no match to Skinny and his gang , just disgusting and don't quote me but the other was in the paper as a stabbing like the first but first was not reported .

But Phil did know about both and if it made it to Nick I don't know .

But even back as a late teen he was like this.
Posted By: thebigfella

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/20/17 03:56 PM

I respect joeys hands on style as boss, but he needs to bring in a capo from Philly to talk to the new York guys, this would be perfect schooling for Dom grande, leave Dom in new York and fly back to florida

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/20/17 04:00 PM

I wonder if they let merlino start his own new York crew being that he called shots over NYC guys
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/20/17 06:55 PM

Gang beatings is his modus operandi; akin to a pack of hyenas feasting on a weakened zebra in the wild.

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/20/17 07:39 PM

Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Gang beatings is his modus operandi; akin to a pack of hyenas feasting on a weakened zebra in the wild.
i

It's one thing developing rackets and going after guy that are dirty and squeezing them for profit.
It's one thing messing around with gambling and what goes with it.

It's even acceptable to rub out guys that took a oath to do the same to you .

But to beat down men and woman that have nothing to do with the life is something the life should have nothing to do with , it's a different world.
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/20/17 08:03 PM

Originally Posted By: Serpiente
i

It's one thing developing rackets and going after guy that are dirty and squeezing them for profit.

But to beat down men and woman that have nothing to do with the life is something the life should have nothing to do with , it's a different world.

So Skinny was really known for kicking the shit out of innocent civilians with a gang a guys Serp? What a fucking little weasel..

I have ZERO respect for 'men' like this, if it wasn't for his name he would've been fucked up years ago. No wonder Leonetti wanted to kill the little bastard..

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/20/17 08:07 PM

Originally Posted By: BillyBrizzi
i

So Skinny was really known for kicking the shit out of innocent civilians with a gang a guys Serp? What a fucking little weasel..

I have ZERO respect for 'men' like this, if it wasn't for his name he would've been fucked up years ago. No wonder Leonetti wanted to kill the little bastard..

I am not a researcher by any means but if you are you can find out pretty easy about his life as a underboss son . And I don't think he did with his hands but I think you get it.

Not just people that gave him a hard time more like people that were doing there jobs etc.

I only know what happened here or what I was told back in the day but I have herd of many !!!
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/21/17 02:10 AM

Originally Posted By: BillyBrizzi
i

I am not a researcher by any means but if you are you can find out pretty easy about his life as a underboss son . And I don't think he did with his hands but I think you get it.

Not just people that gave him a hard time more like people that were doing there jobs etc.

I only know what happened here or what I was told back in the day but I have herd of many !!!
I always said he was zero without daddys name & coattails 2 ride on..a chain snatchin,purse grabin' little street corner (12th & wolf,moore) punk..
Posted By: azguy

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/21/17 03:24 PM

I love this guy, there's no keeping him down. His life story is really a one in a million.

He's la costra nostra through and through

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/21/17 07:46 PM

Merlino has Philly running like a finely tuned engine, listen to it purrr!lol...if he doesn't get convicted in this up coming trial he will turn Philly into one of the strongest mob in this country, especially with staino and company being released over the next few years
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/21/17 08:33 PM

I think he's a clown...You got a target on your back and you're riding around in a bentley, throwing it in the feds faces ?? Stupid !!

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/21/17 08:59 PM

Theres 2 different types of bosses, one type is to insulate yourself and rule from being the curtains, on other type of boss is to show your soldiers that you wouldn't ask them to do anything that you wouldn't do yourself, a boss like merlino thinks he's no better than his soldiers and i f he have to sacrifice himself for the sake of the family then so be i

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/21/17 09:39 PM

Regardless what we think or say , he is in there face (Feds) let's see how that plays out .

No doubt it's going to continue to be a wild ride.

Just don't get how they all are earning and keeping it quiet with Philly being so top heavy

The area is big with a endless potential so guess they are doing well.
Posted By: JC

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/21/17 09:40 PM

Originally Posted By: thebigfella
Theres 2 different types of bosses, one type is to insulate yourself and rule from being the curtains, on other type of boss is to show your soldiers that you wouldn't ask them to do anything that you wouldn't do yourself, a boss like merlino thinks he's no better than his soldiers and i f he have to sacrifice himself for the sake of the family then so be i

I do not think that anyone has ever liked someone as much as you like Joey the Jockey. Are you related?

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/21/17 09:43 PM

I wonder if they let merlino start his own new York crew being that he called shots over NYC guys

He did not have control over any made men, the Genovese letting him start his own crew in NYC lol, do you think at all before you post?

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/21/17 09:56 PM

Wrong JC, NY families gaved merlino a couple of guys to control, he saved a bonanno guy life when they wanted to clip him. All of your opinions about merlino is wrong, merlino got tons of respect from NYC...I think merlino is one if the smartest and toughest guys out

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/21/17 10:05 PM

Families don't give other families guys to control, they give other families guys to work with in joint operations. Either way, can you cite what made guys he was controlling? Just because he supposedly stepped in to save an associate that the Bonannos wanted killed does not mean anything. Look back at the Capeci article where a guy complained that Merlino was holding back money, it was a captain in the Genovese family, Pagano, who said that if Joey owes the money he has to pay, and guess what he paid! So mister all powerful was overruled by a captain from another family and he took it without even a sit down with another boss.

The Jockey deserves respect for doing his time, but tough, come on, he has probably never had a fair fight in his life. His wife banged other guys openly while he was gone and he had to do icky things to Stanley Stein to get back on his feet in Florida. Your fanboy words are pathetic, I hope that you are young and can grow out of this phase. Otherwise, I do not know what to say other than I feel sorry for you, you are idolizing a guy who if he met you would only have one thing on his mind, how to exploit you to get some money.

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/21/17 11:00 PM

If i met you in person you would probably be figuring out how to exploit me, merlino is no different than an average person, we all have bills to pay. What do you mean by he's done "icky things to stein"?
Posted By: sophilly

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/22/17 01:04 AM

so joey had gay sex with stein is what your saying?
Posted By: Aces

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/22/17 01:11 AM

From what i am heariing, the stuff Merlino said about it being easy to kill someone was only Locker Room Talk.

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/22/17 01:58 AM

Million dollar question do you think merlino ever met up with barney on the street. Im guessing probaly somewere in Miami. Had to. Read barney has a condo in south beach. Wonder why it seems merlino was more in with the westside crowd then the gambinos maybe its has something to do with stanfa being a cherry hill gambino guy.

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/22/17 02:00 AM

Was in florida in may it was so hot i couldnt live there in summer. Gross sweaty ass every day no thanks.
Posted By: Michael_Giovanni

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/22/17 04:31 AM

Million dollar question do you think merlino ever met up with barney on the street. Im guessing probaly somewere in Miami. Had to. Read barney has a condo in south beach. Wonder why it seems merlino was more in with the westside crowd then the gambinos maybe its has something to do with stanfa being a cherry hill gambino guy.

That is an interesting question. Maybe he met up with him back in the 90's before both went to prison but since they got out I would be shocked if Barney risked being seen with Merlino. To bad we will never know but I would love to know what Barney thinks of Merlino and all that went down with Rooster O'nofrio and Patsy Parello and that rat Rubeo coming from his own family.
Posted By: Ted

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/22/17 06:37 AM

Ligambi and co. were friendly with the Gambinos. Remember the Nicky Skins tape of the dinner between the two families? I'm guessing Merlin linked up with the Genoveses through Florida or maybe even prison.

As far as Merlino meeting Bellomo, the FBI was trying to snare Bellomo in the NY indictment. Either JC or GA reported that the investigation didn't get anywhere close to him. That might suggest he wasn't in the loop with Merlino.

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/22/17 09:24 AM

Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211

Hollander- i get your point however theres no SOL on murder so if joey isn't careful hell get a murder charge or 5 attached to a supeceding indictment

Skinny Joey for all his street smarts talking openly about murdering someone is dumb, but im shoxked a powerful Genovese skipper like Onofrio was participating in this convo too,.. ive literally never heard of Rooster Onofrio before this indictment, does anyone have any more info about him? I read the gangsterreport stuff on him, but wondering whos crew he took over, where hes based out of ( ive seem Conn and Little Italy) and whos in his crew? Appreciate any info felllas

I agree it is not smart, but I don't know in which context they talked about that. Overall this case doesn't look strong.

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/22/17 09:36 AM

http://gangstersinc.ning.com/profiles/bl...source=activity

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/22/17 06:09 PM

Originally Posted By: Ted

As far as Merlino meeting Bellomo, the FBI was trying to snare Bellomo in the NY indictment. Either JC or GA reported that the investigation didn't get anywhere close to him. That might suggest he wasn't in the loop with Merlino.

Of course not, Bellomo's a smart, low key guy...He's not gonna sit down with a guy who who craves attention, drives around in a bentley, talks on a wire how easy it is to kill people and is basically forcing the feds to investigate him !!

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/22/17 07:58 PM

Obviously everyone can only speculate, but the easy answer is NO WAY Barney met with Merlino. Barney did 12 long years. He fought many legal battles. He has 4 kids that seem to love him and he loves them from all I have read. His wife died of cancer so he is their only parent. Gangland says Barney owns apartment buildings and makes $$$ on those. Barney is cagey and wouldn't come within 100 feet of Merlino. That is my guess.
Posted By: Biggie

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/22/17 10:00 PM

I'm sure Barney just stays home..plays peanuckle with his kids, don't talk to anyone cuz he did time...are you people for real? This ain't the Boy Scouts, if there were a big dollar on the table, Barney or any of them would sit with fuckin Liberace , my god the shit I read..he would stay away from Merlin or cuz he drove a Bentley?..guys, these guys gravitate to money not away from it..now, I know Barney, not magazine articles bullshit and I know he's sharp, honorable, and stuffed with money...but, if there was legit money on the table and joey were involved, he wouldn't walk cuz joey drove a bentley..far as joey running guys from ny or whatever, not true..yes he hung with guys from both west side and bonanzas, all half ass bullshit as this case is showing

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/22/17 10:46 PM

I think Bellomo has reached a position where he doesn't have to get involved. He's got plenty of loyal, capable guys like Onforio to handle things and give him his cut. But like Ryan said, we can only speculate whether they met. It's not like the FBI is just going to reveal info on investigations like that.

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/23/17 02:13 AM

I have no clue if they did or didn't..but just to think he didn't for the sake of what is known about him on the internet is crazy...joey got a years in the can and years in the life..if he had sufficient reason to meet with Barney..he would...people make their assumptions on all these guys from an internet persona, u just can't..they live and breathe who they r in all they do. Just cuz joey looks pretty in his Bentley, don't mean he won't slice your throat..just cuz papers and internet writers say Barney keeps to himself..don't mean he does...same people on these sites said up until last august that the west side wouldn't sneeze ar guys like joey or George borgesi..hmmm..think the case proved that wrong

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/23/17 04:54 AM

I get what your saying and you nailed it with your final point. Sometimes posters act like these guys are following some sort of script.
Posted By: Blackjack2121

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/23/17 11:21 AM

Originally Posted By: Biggie
I have no clue if they did or didn't..but just to think he didn't for the sake of what is known about him on the internet is crazy...joey got a years in the can and years in the life..if he had sufficient reason to meet with Barney..he would...people make their assumptions on all these guys from an internet persona, u just can't..they live and breathe who they r in all they do. Just cuz joey looks pretty in his Bentley, don't mean he won't slice your throat..just cuz papers and internet writers say Barney keeps to himself..don't mean he does...same people on these sites said up until last august that the west side wouldn't sneeze ar guys like joey or George borgesi..hmmm..think the case proved that wrong

lol exactly

these guys online act like they really know these mobsters because of something they read and pass their word off as almost fact

"Barney would never drink his coffee black!"

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/23/17 11:22 AM

Originally Posted By: JC
Families don't give other families guys to control, they give other families guys to work with in joint operations. Either way, can you cite what made guys he was controlling? Just because he supposedly stepped in to save an associate that the Bonannos wanted killed does not mean anything. Look back at the Capeci article where a guy complained that Merlino was holding back money, it was a captain in the Genovese family, Pagano, who said that if Joey owes the money he has to pay, and guess what he paid! So mister all powerful was overruled by a captain from another family and he took it without even a sit down with another boss.

The Jockey deserves respect for doing his time, but tough, come on, he has probably never had a fair fight in his life. His wife banged other guys openly while he was gone and he had to do icky things to Stanley Stein to get back on his feet in Florida. Your fanboy words are pathetic, I hope that you are young and can grow out of this phase. Otherwise, I do not know what to say other than I feel sorry for you, you are idolizing a guy who if he met you would only have one thing on his mind, how to exploit you to get some money.

ummmm, clarify this?
Posted By: CabriniGreen

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/23/17 12:00 PM

To my eyes, (I'm not knocking the hustle, or criminal acumen) a lot of guys put TOO much stock in the white collar shit., while putting down the blue collar street stuff. The only reason guys like that exist is because of the killers. And unless you are like a Russian, drugs beat most white collar scams in earnings.

Joeys a proven killer, and the Westside, has kinda ALWAYS backed killers.

Think about it, what the hell was Chin doing backing Scarfo, the killer, over earners like Narducci? His main guy was the maniac Bobby Manna.

Question, What's the deal with Bellomo? He seems to generate an almost mythical interest in people, What did he do besides be a Chin favorite? I was always confused by this. Any capo of that crew is always basically rubber stamped into the admin, since like Terranova, lol. It's a well oiled machine. Maybe NYCs oldest crew.

Joey is closer to being like Scarfo than Bruno.....

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/23/17 02:01 PM

Was in florida in may it was so hot i couldnt live there in summer. Gross sweaty ass every day no thanks.

Joey loves gross sweaty Jew ass by the sound of things.

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/23/17 02:03 PM

Originally Posted By: Ryan98366

Obviously everyone can only speculate, but the easy answer is NO WAY Barney met with Merlino. Barney did 12 long years. He fought many legal battles. He has 4 kids that seem to love him and he loves them from all I have read. His wife died of cancer so he is their only parent. Gangland says Barney owns apartment buildings and makes $$$ on those. Barney is cagey and wouldn't come within 100 feet of Merlino. That is my guess.

Yeah. Didn't he exploit his daughters and his wife's death in order to cadge sympathy from a judge?

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/23/17 03:59 PM

I'm sure Barney just stays home..plays peanuckle with his kids, don't talk to anyone cuz he did time...are you people for real? This ain't the Boy Scouts, if there were a big dollar on the table, Barney or any of them would sit with fuckin Liberace , my god the shit I read..he would stay away from Merlin or cuz he drove a Bentley?.

Damn right...That's why the boy king is indicted and Bellomo isn't !!

If you really believe that driving a convertible bentley isn't bringing negative attention to yourself then god bless ya...

Secondly, the boy king isn't capable of big deals and your wrong, top guys who have made all their money don't wanna bring attention to themselves, and he would be doing that by meeting with an attention seeking whore like the boy king...These guys go through loops to avoid the police surveilling them just meeting their own guys no less a guy that's little more then a street punk !!

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/23/17 04:06 PM

Originally Posted By: CabriniGreen

Joeys a proven killer, and the Westside, has kinda ALWAYS backed killers.

Think about it, what the hell was Chin doing backing Scarfo, the killer, over earners like Narducci? His main guy was the maniac Bobby Manna.

Question, What's the deal with Bellomo? He seems to generate an almost mythical interest in people, What did he do besides be a Chin favorite? I was always confused by this. Any capo of that crew is always basically rubber stamped into the admin, since like Terranova, lol. It's a well oiled machine. Maybe NYCs oldest crew.

Joey is closer to being like Scarfo than Bruno.....

And how often did Chin personally meet with Scarfo ?? Hardly ever, right ?? Because he would be putting himself at risk, just like Bellomo would be putting himself at risk meeting with the boy king, and that's why they don't do it !!

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/23/17 06:41 PM

Originally Posted By: Ryan98366

Yeah. Didn't he exploit his daughters and his wife's death in order to cadge sympathy from a judge?

No.

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/23/17 07:56 PM

Dilorenzo..u sound ridiculous...either chin met scarfo or didnt..once
.twice...how many minimal times is irrelevant, he met him..because of what ever respect he had for him he met him...if u r trying to equate the 2 situations, then u are shooting holes in your own argument, he met scarfo..where do i comment on whether a bentlry brings negative exposure, no where in my post do i comment on it , never have, nor will i..what i said, is u all equate the pretty boy persona as of if he wouldnt slice u in half, he most certainly would..and u equate people saying barnie is a recluse family man to him not leaving the house to tall to no one..which is 10000 percent not the case, dont give a shit what capeci or anyone says, he talks to people, just lile everyone else...who u think he did time with, fuckin choir boys? He dont talk to any of them? U obviously know vert little about the life itself..not saying hes riding shotgun in whatever ferrari joey jas in boca this weekend..what im saying is if either of them felt the need to meet..they would...barney wouldnt say 'joey drove a Bentley, cant meet him on this'...sounds so naive and foolish, cinsidering 2 of his alleged captains are in a fed case with him..

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/23/17 09:12 PM

Can you be anymore unfunny and corny?

Joey has lived 20 lifetimes compared to you. He is rich, and respected.

You are the joke of a second rate internet forum who makes horrible jokes and wishes he could have sex with a woman before 40.

lmao

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/24/17 04:29 AM

Dilorenzo..u sound ridiculous...either chin met scarfo or didnt..once
.twice...how many minimal times is irrelevant, he met him..because of what ever respect he had for him he met him...if u r trying to equate the 2 situations, then u are shooting holes in your own argument, he met scarfo..where do i comment on whether a bentlry brings negative exposure, no where in my post do i comment on it , never have, nor will i..what i said, is u all equate the pretty boy persona as of if he wouldnt slice u in half, he most certainly would..and u equate people saying barnie is a recluse family man to him not leaving the house to tall to no one..which is 10000 percent not the case, dont give a shit what capeci or anyone says, he talks to people, just lile everyone else...who u think he did time with, fuckin choir boys? He dont talk to any of them? U obviously know vert little about the life itself..not saying hes riding shotgun in whatever ferrari joey jas in boca this weekend..what im saying is if either of them felt the need to meet..they would...barney wouldnt say 'joey drove a Bentley, cant meet him on this'...sounds so naive and foolish, cinsidering 2 of his alleged captains are in a fed case with him..

Forget about the bentley you clown...YOU know very little about the life..Bellomo is a boss, that's why he has someone like this rooster guy meeting him...simple as that !!

I understand your man crush for Merlino, but relax, take a cold shower and stop already...You're embarrassing yourself !!

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/24/17 05:48 AM

I'm sure Barney just stays home..plays peanuckle with his kids, don't talk to anyone cuz he did time...are you people for real? This ain't the Boy Scouts, if there were a big dollar on the table, Barney or any of them would sit with fuckin Liberace , my god the shit I read..he would stay away from Merlin or cuz he drove a Bentley?..guys, these guys gravitate to money not away from it..now, I know Barney, not magazine articles bullshit and I know he's sharp, honorable, and stuffed with money...but, if there was legit money on the table and joey were involved, he wouldn't walk cuz joey drove a bentley..far as joey running guys from ny or whatever, not true..yes he hung with guys from both west side and bonanzas, all half ass bullshit as this case is showing

You are smoking crack. Barney never sat in the same room with Skinny Joey. If anything he has a capo or messenger meet with him. Joey Merlino is HOT and every Fed has hard on to put him away. Who wants to sit next to him at a defense table? Rooster sure doesn't. Lol

You are wrong brother. Stop going to crack houses. Barney is one smart bastard.

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/24/17 10:35 AM

The funny part about it is that it was an genovese guy that bought the heat and not merlino. Who care's if barney had a sit down with skinny, what's more important is business. I have a question for the merlino distravtors...how much of that 157 million dollars from that bogus cream did merlino pocket???
Posted By: CabriniGreen

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/24/17 11:12 AM

I thought the question was more of a hypothetical one.... I don't think you guys really need to argue about it. I think actually everybody made some good points both ways.....

Smart money says Bellomo has never seen the guy, but to say it's IMPOSSIBLE that they would ever meet?

I would have to ask the question, What would they meet about? Just going off how the Genovese operated under Chin, probably not for some racket. This one was 9 figures, and he only dealt with Parello, a capo right? Like this is the type of stuff Chin let capos handle. Last time he didn't, it was the rat Savino and his 9 figure Windows racket. So I'm guessing they probably learned their lesson.

I woulda thought it ridiculous ANY wise guy from NY would take em serious after Natale, but Ligambi seemed to have repaired a lot of that lost respect.

Like him or not' Joey is respected on the Philly streets, so if you wanna do business with Philly, you gotta deal with him, I guess....Like Caramandi said, the power of the mob is the gun, and people know Joey will shoot.

Here is a thought, the Genovese dealt with Merlino so as to keep any potential revenue from Philly from going into the Gambino coffers. The Gambinos and Genovese have fought a cold-proxy war for Philly for a LONG time now.....
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/24/17 12:20 PM

The Gambinos and Genovese have fought a cold-proxy war for Philly for a LONG time now.....

Yep, a very long time..

They fight their 'cold war' through these smaller families like the DeCavalcantes and Philly. Just like the US and the Soviet-Union did with Vietnam and Afghanistan respectively.
Posted By: salvi62

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/24/17 01:17 PM

I am in no way saying that I am Joeys friend or that I know any more about him other than seeing him around , and having a few small talk conversations with him. Also , he did buy me a beer once (I should have saved his empty, and put it up on ebay, huh??)

All I can say is it "looks" like Joey likes to show off. And thats what Gotti did and look where it got him.....

BTW- I've seen Joey in the Bentley, a couple of different Ferarri's, a Masarati and a really tricked out Caddy SUV. Even Gotti just drove his benz, right?

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/24/17 02:10 PM

and the odtimers drove cadilacs,, which was luxury cars in their day
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/24/17 05:13 PM

Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121

Can you be anymore unfunny and corny?

Joey has lived 20 lifetimes compared to you. He is rich, and respected.

You are the joke of a second rate internet forum who makes horrible jokes and wishes he could have sex with a woman before 40.

lmao

i feel sorry for any woman who encounters him. his dinner dates probably start with a lecture about morality and how the oj simpson verdict affected him.

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/24/17 10:14 PM

Dilorenzo..and ryan
Where is my man love for merlino.?can u or anyone find one post that suggests that? And where do I say or suggest that they met, nowhere..The man love here is you two dopes on Barney, I'm being generic, telling u Barney would meet joey, scarfo or fuckin hitler if there were enough money on the table...u think Barney is afraid of heat?now who's smoking crack?u think he sits home and plays with his cock talking to his family..other than what u both read, please give me some street items u know about Barney..smart, why is he smart Ryan? Explain why...rooster won't sit at the table is strategic, u fuckin moron, it has nothing to do with him being flashy, Jesus they offered joey less time than he, sure, rooster is afraid cuz joeys rolex will be.bigger.get a fuckin clue guys
Posted By: Chicken713

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/29/17 08:02 PM

https://youtu.be/f1wdyAnbJ1o
Posted By: flamingokid123

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/29/17 10:52 PM

Thanks for posting that.

Heard Joey flew back home this weekend.
Posted By: Chicken713

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/30/17 06:22 AM

Originally Posted By: flamingokid123
Thanks for posting that.

For sure! I'm just surprised it was posted on Reddit before it was posted here.

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/30/17 01:12 PM

Narducci kissing ligambi on the cheek...I think whatever beef those guys had with merlino has been put to rest, I'm sure merlino spoke to narducci face to face a few times in my opinion...those guys have been wrong a lot!
Posted By: flamingokid123

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/30/17 02:17 PM

That was Lancelotti with Ligambi.

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/30/17 02:20 PM

Ralphie, you strike me as an easy mark for someone like Joey Merlino.

Didn't Angelo Lutz, who idolised these guys, get bled dry and have his head kicked in by George Borgesi for little more than shits and giggles?

I did LOL at your comment about morality lectures as opening gambits on dinner dates though.

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/30/17 04:39 PM

My heart bleeds for the guy

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 07/31/17 08:33 PM

Originally Posted By: flamingokid123
Thanks for posting that.

He was in Ducktown at the beach bar yesterday and Greenhouse toward evening with Mazzone and godson and the crew. Herd they were doing it up in Philly before or after but mostly likely before AC .

Skinny was in pink slacks and blue polo shirt .. who said godfathers don't wear pink slacks .

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 08/01/17 05:07 AM

A don doesn't wear pink.

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 08/01/17 01:56 PM

I agree ted..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIC6yRjBGwM

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 08/01/17 02:44 PM

In my opinion you have to be secure in your own sexuality to wear pink.

A lot of bi/gay people out there trying too hard to be perceived as straight.

Statistically there must be a lot of gay people out there who won't come out of the closet for a multitude of reasons.

It's common enough knowledge that gay prostitutes get a lot of business from married men with means.

So... yes I wear pink and I can acknowledge when a man is handsome cos I know how much I love pussy and that's all that matters.

Gotti strikes me as someone who would have worn pink, no?

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 08/01/17 05:39 PM

Moe...your slip is showing

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 08/02/17 02:57 AM

The funny part about it is that it was an genovese guy that bought the heat and not merlino. Who care's if barney had a sit down with skinny, what's more important is business. I have a question for the merlino distravtors...how much of that 157 million dollars from that bogus cream did merlino pocket???

What is a distravtor?

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 08/02/17 03:00 AM

Narducci kissing ligambi on the cheek...I think whatever beef those guys had with merlino has been put to rest, I'm sure merlino spoke to narducci face to face a few times in my opinion...those guys have been wrong a lot!

Philly has some of the weirdest looking dudes, Merlino is jockey size, Mazzone looks like an oompa loompa, and Borgesi looks like Freddy Krueger. No wonder their wives were all banging other dudes. Sorry in advance for criticizing your heroes.

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 08/02/17 08:19 AM

Distractor's

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 08/02/17 08:22 AM

Philly don't own the rights to that...barney looks like weird also

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 08/02/17 02:50 PM

JC, fyi, this is a mafia talk forum, just so you know..if you are looking for good looking guys to jerk your 3 inch cock too, its probably not the site you should be on..

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 08/02/17 03:08 PM

JC, fyi, this is a mafia talk forum, just so you know..if you are looking for good looking guys to jerk your 3 inch cock too, its probably not the site you should be on..

The Black Hand is probably what he is looking for, though their niche is interracial handjobs.

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 08/02/17 03:11 PM

Garlic face and Anastasia break down the Merlino case; may be bringing in rats for a roundtable in a future video: http://www.phillyvoice.com/watch-mob-experts-break-down-joey-merlinos-racketeering-case/

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 08/02/17 03:36 PM

Distractor's

Did you mean to use the word detractors? If you really think that the word distractor's makes any sense in the context of that sentence I am sorry that you did not have better English teachers. Maybe you should be spending less time hero worshiping and more time learning the basics of the English language.
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 08/02/17 05:02 PM

I thought the question was more of a hypothetical one.... I don't think you guys really need to argue about it. I think actually everybody made some good points both ways.....

Smart money says Bellomo has never seen the guy, but to say it's IMPOSSIBLE that they would ever meet?

I would have to ask the question, What would they meet about? Just going off how the Genovese operated under Chin, probably not for some racket. This one was 9 figures, and he only dealt with Parello, a capo right? Like this is the type of stuff Chin let capos handle. Last time he didn't, it was the rat Savino and his 9 figure Windows racket. So I'm guessing they probably learned their lesson.

I woulda thought it ridiculous ANY wise guy from NY would take em serious after Natale, but Ligambi seemed to have repaired a lot of that lost respect.

Like him or not' Joey is respected on the Philly streets, so if you wanna do business with Philly, you gotta deal with him, I guess....Like Caramandi said, the power of the mob is the gun, and people know Joey will shoot.

Here is a thought, the Genovese dealt with Merlino so as to keep any potential revenue from Philly from going into the Gambino coffers. The Gambinos and Genovese have fought a cold-proxy war for Philly for a LONG time now.....
I think that was well said & makes sense Cabrini..some people don't take this into context.

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 08/02/17 05:17 PM

A don doesn't wear pink.

To funny but dam shame , I have a photo of him and the crew with his I will say salmon color slacks at Greenhouse and Beach bar .
Posted By: Aces

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 08/02/17 08:04 PM

Merlino needs 12 weeks in paris island south carolina.
Drop your cocks and grab your socks and you better be shit, showered, and shaved in 5. Drop and give me 20.

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 08/03/17 05:48 AM

For the record, I don't think there's anything necessarily wrong in straight men wearing pink (even a don lol), but many just end up looking gay or stupid.

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 08/03/17 05:50 AM

Originally Posted By: Aces
Merlino needs 12 weeks in paris island south carolina.
Drop your cocks and grab your socks and you better be shit, showered, and shaved in 5. Drop and give me 20.

Drill sargent: How tall are you?
Merlino: 5'4"
Drill sargent: 5'4", I didn't know they could stack shit that high! You trying to sneak an inch on me?
Merlino: ...Yes.

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 08/03/17 10:16 AM

No JC, I meant what I wrote. Pickup a dictionary if your not too lazy to do so and research the word, you are the living embodiment of it.
Posted By: irishkaos

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 08/03/17 12:52 PM

May be somewhat off subject, but what are the chances that Merlino has had a relationship or some sort of backing from the Genovese's as far back as the early 90s during the Stanfa war? The possibility is mentioned in Goodfella Tapes. Wouldn't be a complete stretch seeing as Stanfa was close with the Gambino's and during the 80s, Philly was essentially under Bobby Manna and the Genovese.

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 08/03/17 01:53 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^After Phil flipped all bets were off and Nick 's legs were cut out from under him ... so you never know !!!

But I have herd differently to the point of the aministration wanted him out of the way . The Westside had it out for him , but I am no researcher but I think you can find out a little something about it.

Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 08/03/17 05:10 PM

Ralphie, you strike me as an easy mark for someone like Joey Merlino.

Didn't Angelo Lutz, who idolised these guys, get bled dry and have his head kicked in by George Borgesi for little more than shits and giggles?

I did LOL at your comment about morality lectures as opening gambits on dinner dates though.

lol i don't idolize anybody. a thug is a thug. nobody needs a lecture from you to understand the difference between right and wrong. theres a reason why people get beat up for those type of lectures.

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 08/03/17 09:53 PM

Lol the funny thing about what Moe said is that Angelo Lutz still considers himself a close friend of Borgesi and co. He actually owns a restaurant with a fucking painting of Merlino on the wall.

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 08/04/17 12:16 AM

Originally Posted By: hoodlum
I always said he was zero without daddys name & coattails 2 ride on..a chain snatchin,purse grabin' little street corner (12th & wolf,moore) punk..

You always said....on the internet.

You would never say this to Joey, you would call him sir.

Never got how people can say things online they would never utter in real life.
Posted By: alexandarns

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 08/04/17 12:32 AM

If that midget is alone, without bodyguards in a room there is nothing you can't say to him. He is a punk bitch like any other spoiled 5'2 dwarf.

Sorry to cut in buddy, think nothing by it.

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 08/04/17 01:53 AM

People a lot tougher than you fear Merlino alone or protected. That's what a reputation can do for you. I'd also bet he's been in more 1 on 1 fights than anyone on this forum.

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 08/04/17 02:04 AM

Originally Posted By: alexandarns

If that midget is alone, without bodyguards in a room there is nothing you can't say to him. He is a punk bitch like any other spoiled 5'2 dwarf.

ok, are u willing to meet with him? i talk to him...so lets see it tough guy.

people tougher than an internet dork called him names and wound up beaten or killed so shut the hell up man you arent tough

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 08/04/17 02:05 AM

People a lot tougher than you fear Merlino alone or protected. That's what a reputation can do for you. I'd also bet he's been in more 1 on 1 fights than anyone on this forum.

yeah this clown would piss his pants if he saw joey in person lmao

we all know it
Posted By: alexandarns

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 08/04/17 08:54 AM

Originally Posted By: alexandarns

ok, are u willing to meet with him? i talk to him...so lets see it tough guy.

people tougher than an internet dork called him names and wound up beaten or killed so shut the hell up man you arent tough

First of all I don't care. Second you seem to be a big fan and I don't have anything against it. People like him roll in crews with bodyguards, I doubt he would win a fight against anybody but than again he isn't nikcnamed skinny for nothing smile why are you so pasionite about this? Do you know the guy? I really don' t see how can joey be an interesting topic. For me he is the most aninteresting and lowest point in all of LCN history. But that's just me

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 08/04/17 03:17 PM

Did Blackjack say something?

I couldn't hear him cos he has Joey Merlino's balls in his mouth.

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 08/04/17 03:59 PM

Back to the thread its probaly next to impossible for these mob guys to do a hit and get away with it. Joey should no his buddy got caught for that hit by a mailman and a dozen camera's. Maybe back in the 90tys but today is over. The steve crea hit on meldish theres cameras dna wires and informants. There probaly wont be a mob hit again for the foreseeable future. Beatings ya hits no. Even dexter couldnt get away with murder in 2017.

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 08/04/17 04:11 PM

Pmac : Most likely right but if planed right and only between the boss and the killer it's possible .

The guys don't want to do the work and have everything set with stolen cars untraceable weapons etc .

The guys today want to use there own car and go get gas before the hit then go to the hardware store and get the tools they need and pay with a credit card !!!

I mean come on ! It may take a year on a guy to get his pattern and know where the cameras are and where they're not where they could be and where they couldn't be .

But still very much possible, just not likely in this get it done in 24 hrs. world we live in today.
Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

Re: Skinny Joey Merlino: It's Easy to Kill Somebody - 08/04/17 06:09 PM

Serp is 100% correct.

Also, in Philadelphia in particular even in the year 2017 more than half of all homicides go unsolved.

Philly Homicide Clearance Rates
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET