Home

How would u know who gave what- ENVELOPES

Posted By: Tonytough

How would u know who gave what- ENVELOPES - 07/16/17 03:54 PM

Was just watching an old vid of George Anastasia talking about how 60-70'guys would show up at Scarfo's Xmas party and "season of giving" where they would hand the boss an envelope

Now in my tradition, for weddings/birthdays we have a table where someone literally counts the money in front u. U sign this register and they put your amount next to your name

If no one is managing this table, I would for example put my name on the envelope and stick it in the holding box

But in the mob, obviously nobody is stupid to write their name or amount on the envelope. But if they are that stupid it's that's a RICO right there

Everyone likes to save money, how would the boss know I'm not slipping him 5k instead of 10k

Whispering the amount sounds good BUT when u have 70 guys whispering in your ear/ even an accountant will lose track
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: How would u know who gave what- ENVELOPES - 07/16/17 04:39 PM

I think that who open the envelope write on a sheet who gave the envelope and how $ there are in,so speak to the boss or the underboss who gave less money and what to do with him and after burn the sheen.
Junior Gotti was arrested with a list of people invitated to his wedding and how much they gave (you could easly find it on the web), the idiot should burn it.
Posted By: Tonytough

Re: How would u know who gave what- ENVELOPES - 07/16/17 07:04 PM

Ahh right, I thought they would do away with the "name and paper", but I guess burning it is a good idea

I recall Gotti jr being called an imbecile for that Furio by his father

Still risky though... it would take time to go thru that list with your administration
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: How would u know who gave what- ENVELOPES - 07/16/17 07:38 PM

200 cash my cousin got from my parents for his wedding, even though his mother and my mother are at loggerheads.

Good racket, this wedding gift business.
Posted By: strococs

Re: How would u know who gave what- ENVELOPES - 07/16/17 09:26 PM

It's possible it was a set amount or hinted to what you should give
Based on the scope of your rackets .
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET