Home

The most mobbed up prison?

Posted By: furio_from_naples

The most mobbed up prison? - 07/08/17 10:25 AM

In which prison there a good numbers of mobsters that can be a force as group and dont need to ask protection to the Aryans or the Latinos ?

Leavenworth? Dambury?
Posted By: sittite

Re: The most mobbed up prison? - 07/08/17 03:15 PM

Best bet would probably be Fort Dix. As far as not needing the AB- I'm not sure there's a prison around where the AB isn't top of the totem pole. AB is more a prison gang than anything else-literally their world.

Re: The most mobbed up prison? - 07/08/17 04:50 PM

Sittite, The Aryan are strong in california and west coast don't have a presence in east coast while the latinos are more widespread (Scarfo sr payed for protection while was in terre haute and call his bodyguards his pistoleros). Unfortnatley you should where in what prison there are most made men.
Posted By: Fleming_Ave

Re: The most mobbed up prison? - 07/09/17 11:46 PM

I don't really know, but I would agree with you both about Danbury and Fort Dix. I think there's a lot of connected people in Allenwood, too.
Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

Re: The most mobbed up prison? - 07/10/17 01:16 AM

A lot of Jersey LCN guys get sent to Allenwood for what it's worth. Kid I grew up with who was five years older than me that I always looked up to across the street from me as a kid is doing 3 years there, he's a DeCav Associate. I actually took his place in our Fantasy Football League we do while he's away. I cant go into any further details on this one as our mothers are still best friends....
Posted By: pmac

Re: The most mobbed up prison? - 07/10/17 01:47 AM

Ottisville seems like alot of mobb guys from all over the noreast. Theres always alot of old sick guys at this fed prison hospital in fort devens mass. My crazy child hood friend is in some fucked max place in the west Virginia mts. Hes got lots violence they dont accommodate people like this kid.
Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times

Re: The most mobbed up prison? - 07/11/17 05:54 PM

I thought a few East Coasters went to Danbury but that was back in the 70s and 80s...not sure if that's the case now.
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: The most mobbed up prison? - 07/12/17 05:07 AM

Originally Posted By: sittite
Best bet would probably be Fort Dix. As far as not needing the AB- I'm not sure there's a prison around where the AB isn't top of the totem pole. AB is more a prison gang than anything else-literally their world.

La Eme (Mexican Mafia) is the top of the totem pole in the California prisons. Aryan Brotherhood are allies with la Eme, but not equals. .
Posted By: SimonChen

Re: The most mobbed up prison? - 07/12/17 07:55 AM

What about the old days?I heard there were a large number of wiseguys in Lewisburg prison back in 60 and 70s.

Re: The most mobbed up prison? - 07/12/17 08:39 AM

Originally Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times
I thought a few East Coasters went to Danbury but that was back in the 70s and 80s...not sure if that's the case now.

Anthony Palumbo,Oreste Abbamonte,Ray Argentina,Anthony Donato,Robert Lino and Thomas Gioeli stay in Danbury today and that is only the 5 families made men.

Re: The most mobbed up prison? - 07/12/17 11:15 AM

Originally Posted By: OakAsFan

La Eme (Mexican Mafia) is the top of the totem pole in the California prisons. Aryan Brotherhood are allies with la Eme, but not equals. .

I thought about them after I had replied- never woulda guessed they worked together.....nice to see they're all getting along

Re: The most mobbed up prison? - 07/12/17 11:51 AM

I thought about them after I had replied- never woulda guessed they worked together.....nice to see they're all getting along

The Aryan Brotherhood was very hypocritical: they say that protect white but had an alliance with a mexican gang (which one of the founders was white e not mexican), one of their leader was half jew and have a tattoo of a star of David on a
pectoraland a swastika on the other. And at least in one case made bussiness with black gangs for distribute drugs in and out the prisons.
Posted By: Aces

Re: The most mobbed up prison? - 07/12/17 11:52 AM

Allenwood, Ft dix, fairton, Schullkill.
Posted By: Wilson101

Re: The most mobbed up prison? - 07/12/17 04:05 PM

Fort Dix.
Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times

Re: The most mobbed up prison? - 07/12/17 05:34 PM

Thanks Furio!
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: The most mobbed up prison? - 07/13/17 02:32 AM

It's about survival. Just by philosophy alone the AB and EME don't really like each other. They're useful to each other in prison. I don't think there's much association between the two outside of the prison walls, unless it's strictly to discuss business on the inside.

Re: The most mobbed up prison? - 07/13/17 10:01 AM

The Mosr Mobbed uo Pison is:

Allenwood (13 made men divided in 3 facilities:high,medium and low):STEPHEN DEPIRO (m),ALAN GRECCO,JOHN CARNEGLIA (l),LOUIS DAIDONE,JOHN ANTHONY PETRUCELLI (m),ANTHONY MICHAEL SENTER,BALDASSARE AMATO (m),GINO GALESTRO (l),MICHAEL MANCUSO (l),JOSEPH MONTELEONE,ANTHONY RUSSO,FRANK MARTINES (m),JAMES GALLO (l).

Dambury,8 made men:ANTHONY PALUMBO,ORESTE ABBAMONTE,RAY ARGENTINA,ANTHONY DONATO,ROBERT LINO,THOMAS GIOELI,DAMION CANALICHIO,PHILIP ABRAMO.

Fort Dix,7 made men:CONRAD IANNIELLO,ANTHONY FAZIO,SALVATORE LARCA,ANDREW MEROLA,ALPHONSE TRUCCHIO,ANTHONY AIELLO,DANIEL MONGELLI.

Devens,7 made men:EMILIO FUSCO,FRANK LOCASCIO,NEIL LOMBARDO,ONOFRIO MODICA,LUCA DIMATTEO,JOSEPH LEGRANO,VICTOR ORENA

Re: The most mobbed up prison? - 07/13/17 02:15 PM

So Sonny and Orena were in together at devens-wonder how that went...

Re: The most mobbed up prison? - 07/13/17 02:44 PM

So Sonny and Orena were in together at devens-wonder how that went...

Orena found God and changed life and Sonny are too old to try to whack him or order to do it.

Re: The most mobbed up prison? - 07/14/17 12:14 AM

Trucchio, Larca and Merola will hit the streets the same time.
Posted By: SimonChen

Re: The most mobbed up prison? - 10/29/17 03:10 PM

Just finished Vincent Teresa`s book and it seems the USP Lewisburg, where Galante,Gotti and some other mobsters were jailed had a heavy mob presence in 60s, is that the case? Thanks.
Posted By: MightyDR

Re: The most mobbed up prison? - 10/30/17 01:09 AM

Originally Posted By: SimonChen
Just finished Vincent Teresa`s book and it seems the USP Lewisburg, where Galante,Gotti and some other mobsters were jailed had a heavy mob presence in 60s, is that the case? Thanks.

The way Henry Hill described it, the prison became even more mobbed up and corrupt by the 70s.
Posted By: Organized Crime Channel

Re: The most mobbed up prison? - 10/30/17 05:13 PM

The Federal BOP is highly aware of the status of incoming inmates and where they are placed and what type of flags they carry with there file. IE. gang affiliation, terrorist group, and you guessed it if they are LCN affiliated or not.

All made guys have an LCN red flag on them when they enter the feds, and the BOP does there best to make sure they are spread out all over the country, BUT there is a federal law that required inmates to be able to be placed as close to there families as possible so that is why FT FIX, DEVENS, etc have the most made guys there.

and guys like Vinny Gorgeous obviously go str8 to max etc so they have no way to link up with other guys until recently when they allowed him to move from max to med security.

Last we checked Fort Dix has the most MADE + ASSOCIATES combined simply because in Jersey they have lots of soldiers and associates not made yet doing time there.

Devens is a medical facility so they have MANY older made guys OG guys doing there time there, lots of Bonnanos, and SONNY just was released from there...
Posted By: bigboy

Re: The most mobbed up prison? - 10/30/17 08:02 PM

I saw a photo on this site showing some made men in Lewisburg/Allenwood which showed Anthony Senter and with him was Carmen Persico, yet he is not mentioned in Furio's post. Neither is Gaspipe Casso.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET