Home

Found Gas pipe Casso full 60 minutes

Posted By: TheChickenMan

Found Gas pipe Casso full 60 minutes - 07/07/17 11:15 AM

I know a lot of people have been looking for it. Not sure if they already found it. But here.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w5fU4VkJoHw

Re: Found Gas pipe Casso full 60 minutes - 07/07/17 11:17 AM

I'm sure it will be taken down as soon as 60 minutes gets a hold of it so watch it while you can. Very interesting to look into his crazy no remorse mind
Posted By: Aces

Re: Found Gas pipe Casso full 60 minutes - 07/07/17 12:23 PM

Thanks chickenman..
First off, that woman prosecutor is colder than casso.
I do think the government was looking for minor infractions in order to not honor their agreement, i think casso may have had too much info on current and former informants that could potentially hurt cases.
Also interesting how this interview is so hard to find. Do the feds have something to do with that?
Posted By: BobbyPazzo

Re: Found Gas pipe Casso full 60 minutes - 07/07/17 12:38 PM

Thanks cuz

Re: Found Gas pipe Casso full 60 minutes - 07/07/17 01:14 PM

Did cassos information help prosecutors with any cases/arrests? If so whom? ( just trying to figure out the real reason they didn't honor their agreement and why they even agreed to a deal with someone so cold blooded, even in that life)
Posted By: Giacomo

Re: Found Gas pipe Casso full 60 minutes - 07/07/17 01:39 PM

Casso's next-door neighbor, Philip Carlo, wrote a book about him that had a lot of Casso's own claims in it. Casso says the government took all of his information and then fed it to Sammy Gravano, but that they were suppressing Casso's information on numerous other murders and drug deals that Sammy had never confessed to (and would obviously destroy his credibility on the stand). And that the Feds wanted Gotti and would do anything they could to get him.

He also says he was offered a five-year deal but the FBI never honored it, and he had nothing in writing.
Posted By: BennyB

Re: Found Gas pipe Casso full 60 minutes - 07/07/17 03:55 PM

-I shot him a couple of times
-What's a couple?
-More than a couple. Really, I don't know the exact amount. Maybe I shot him 10 times, 12 times. (smiling)
-Maybe 15 even?
-It could've been 15.

THIS guy is a total sociopath
Posted By: BennyB

Re: Found Gas pipe Casso full 60 minutes - 07/07/17 03:56 PM

Originally Posted By: Giacomo
Casso's next-door neighbor, Philip Carlo, wrote a book about him that had a lot of Casso's own claims in it.

Yes, I always thought Casso basically wrote this book
Posted By: pmac

Re: Found Gas pipe Casso full 60 minutes - 07/07/17 04:57 PM

Surprised he hasnt died yet. Another broken old guy. He gave a interview saying he should have took 24yrs plea deal they offerd him. He would have been a free man a decade ago and probaly rite back in that life. All those guys from brooklyn that casso had around him are all free today.

Re: Found Gas pipe Casso full 60 minutes - 07/07/17 04:57 PM

Even his mentor christy tic.
Posted By: Stubbs

Re: Found Gas pipe Casso full 60 minutes - 07/07/17 06:25 PM

What I don't get is: If Daniel Marino sent his nephew James Hydell to kill Casso in '86, why would Marino then reach out to Casso and the Lukes during the same time period to kill Gotti in the bomb that killed Frank DeCicco?
Posted By: RollinBones

Re: Found Gas pipe Casso full 60 minutes - 07/07/17 07:08 PM

props for this one.

Re: Found Gas pipe Casso full 60 minutes - 07/07/17 07:33 PM

Cause marino never reached out to anyone to kill gotti. I think casso leakd this out after he started cooperating trying to get gottis son and brother to whack marino. Same way sammy the bull says in his book i made a plan with frank locascio to kill gotti after the trial when were free. Sammy knew that put franks life even if in jail and his sons life in danger from gotti. Didnt jimmy brown go to the basement were casso was killing the kid for whatever reason. I bet casso hated marino.
Posted By: dave213

Re: Found Gas pipe Casso full 60 minutes - 07/07/17 09:40 PM

Bradley- "Suppose I say to this union representative, look, I've got hidden tape recorders here. I've recorded all of this. I'm going to the FBI. What happens then?

Casso- "I don't know. What do you think?" *busts out laughing*
Posted By: Organized Crime Channel

Re: Found Gas pipe Casso full 60 minutes - 07/07/17 09:59 PM

Hope you enjoy it fellas.
Had to make cbs and 60 minutes team an offer they couldn't refuse just to be able to upload that video.
Posted By: MightyDR

Re: Found Gas pipe Casso full 60 minutes - 07/07/17 10:00 PM

Thanks ChickenMan and Organizedcrimechannel. Good to have it out there for more people to see. Downloaded it off youtube so I don't have to worry about them taking it down.

In regards to Marino, where did Casso say that it was him who sent Hydell? I can only remember Casso saying it was Angelo Ruggiero in one place and Mickey Paradiso in another. Don't tell me he made up a third story! lol

Re: Found Gas pipe Casso full 60 minutes - 07/07/17 10:28 PM

Thanks o.c.c. I love your videos they're great. One of best YouTube channels for this sort of thing. We've been trying to find this video for years it seems like
Posted By: MemphisMafia

Re: Found Gas pipe Casso full 60 minutes - 07/07/17 11:14 PM

Just by his entrance you can tell this was a powerful,confidant man.
Posted By: Aces

Re: Found Gas pipe Casso full 60 minutes - 07/08/17 01:06 AM

Agree, Casso was very confident and self assured. I had a certain swagger.
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Found Gas pipe Casso full 60 minutes - 07/08/17 01:08 AM

He had that Neapolitan temperament like Gotti.
Posted By: salvi62

Re: Found Gas pipe Casso full 60 minutes - 07/08/17 04:50 AM

I don't think its the entire thing because the few little clips I've seen of it he talks about those crooked cops.

Ed never asks him about it on this clip.

Sal
Posted By: MightyDR

Re: Found Gas pipe Casso full 60 minutes - 07/08/17 06:31 AM

Originally Posted By: salvi62
I don't think its the entire thing because the few little clips I've seen of it he talks about those crooked cops.

Ed never asks him about it on this clip.

Sal

I think that must be this one:
http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/ex-mob-boss-accuses-cops/

They didn't air those segments in the original version because the mafia cops hadn't been indicted yet.

Re: Found Gas pipe Casso full 60 minutes - 07/08/17 07:26 AM

All of the mentions of the mafia cops clips have been pulled from their sites...not available anywhere...will post if I find it fellas.
Posted By: salvi62

Re: Found Gas pipe Casso full 60 minutes - 07/08/17 06:42 PM

Come to think of it you are right.

They scrubbed all the bad cop shit from everything. Last night I was bored, so I watched the Casso doc that was on the History channel back when they were doing a new gangster every week. And you are right.

The original version is where Gas says "I had law enforcement on my payroll". Then he he says " Cara- cara something, he got a long name, I can never remember it...."

So did something new go down with those two assholes? Is that why they took some of that stuff out???

Sal

Re: Found Gas pipe Casso full 60 minutes - 07/08/17 07:14 PM

Originally Posted By: salvi62
Come to think of it you are right.

They scrubbed all the bad cop shit from everything. Last night I was bored, so I watched the Casso doc that was on the History channel back when they were doing a new gangster every week. And you are right.

The original version is where Gas says "I had law enforcement on my payroll". Then he he says " Cara- cara something, he got a long name, I can never remember it...."

So did something new go down with those two assholes? Is that why they took some of that stuff out???

Sal

They didn't include anything about the mafia cops when they aired the full Casso interview in the late 90's. They only aired clips of Casso mentioning the mafia cops during the mafia cops segment in the mid 2000's, after they were charged. That's when the parts you're talking about was aired.

As far as the mafia cops segment being available on their site, everything still seems to be there. You just need a subscription to watch the videos:

http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/gangster-cops/

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/mafia-cops/

http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/ex-mob-boss-accuses-cops/

The original Casso interview is also on there, just in case it gets removed from YouTube.

Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Found Gas pipe Casso full 60 minutes - 07/08/17 08:03 PM

Has the original full-length episode ever been available on the internet?

Was it ever broadcast on television or was it pulled?

I've seen that 13 minute clip before.

I almost got an erection when I saw the thread title thinking it was the whole thing.

Re: Found Gas pipe Casso full 60 minutes - 07/08/17 08:25 PM

Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Has the original full-length episode ever been available on the internet?

Was it ever broadcast on television or was it pulled?

I've seen that 13 minute clip before.

I almost got an erection when I saw the thread title thinking it was the whole thing.

That is the whole thing. 13 minute segment. The parts about the mafia cops wasn't included. Yes, it was aired in the 90's.

Re: Found Gas pipe Casso full 60 minutes - 07/08/17 09:10 PM

I thought it would have been 60 minutes long or 45 minutes excluding commercials because the show is called 60 minutes.

So it was just a segment in a longer show?

I feel stupid now.

Re: Found Gas pipe Casso full 60 minutes - 07/08/17 09:32 PM

Like I said before all of those links are dead they have pulled all of those video clips from their sites for some reason I have access to them all and only the text and news story shows video links pulled.

I am hunting them down and will.post when I find them.for you guys for sure..

Re: Found Gas pipe Casso full 60 minutes - 07/08/17 09:33 PM

And fyi 60 min shows several stories in their show not just one story sometimes a few sometimes a couple and on rare occasion do.they air 1 whole.story on 60 min.
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Found Gas pipe Casso full 60 minutes - 07/09/17 01:10 PM

Originally Posted By: Stubbs
What I don't get is: If Daniel Marino sent his nephew James Hydell to kill Casso in '86, why would Marino then reach out to Casso and the Lukes during the same time period to kill Gotti in the bomb that killed Frank DeCicco?

Marino never sent hydell to kill gaspipe....angelo ruggiero did. Casso called angelo a idiot and a blabbermouth. Angelo got pissed and ordered paradiso to kill casso and paradiso sent hydell

Re: Found Gas pipe Casso full 60 minutes - 07/09/17 04:40 PM

Originally Posted By: JCrusher

Marino never sent hydell to kill gaspipe....angelo ruggiero did. Casso called angelo a idiot and a blabbermouth. Angelo got pissed and ordered paradiso to kill casso and paradiso sent hydell

That's completely crazy. Angelo was a soldier in the Gambinos and Casso was a captain in the Lukes and became underboss around this time. I wonder why the hell Angelo thought he could get away with that?

Re: Found Gas pipe Casso full 60 minutes - 07/09/17 04:48 PM

That's completely crazy. Angelo was a soldier in the Gambinos and Casso was a captain in the Lukes and became underboss around this time. I wonder why the hell Angelo thought he could get away with that?

actually angelo was a captain. Angelo took over gottis old crew after paul was killed an gotti took over in december 85. The whole hydell/casso thing took place in september—october 1986. Gotti was also on trial during this time so angelo and sammy were running the day to day stuff.

Re: Found Gas pipe Casso full 60 minutes - 07/09/17 04:48 PM

Found a link on this. Looks like Casso was the underboss and Angelo got shelved for this incident. I guess Gotti becoming boss went straight to Angelo's head that he thought he could whack an underboss of another family and get away with it. Insane.

Also, seems like Marino didnt know his nephew was involved, but later washed his hands of him once he learned of the failed hit.

Glad to have the history buffs here on the boards to correct me when I'm wrong!

Re: Found Gas pipe Casso full 60 minutes - 07/09/17 04:49 PM

actually angelo was a captain. Angelo took over gottis old crew after paul was killed an gotti took over in december 85. The whole hydell/casso thing took place in september—october 1986

Thanks JCrusher, that makes sense! Still nuts he tried to take out the underboss of another family!

Re: Found Gas pipe Casso full 60 minutes - 07/09/17 05:01 PM

No problem stubbs. Angelo had a lot of balls but no brains. No wonder him and gotti were lifelong friends(until this incident),also angelo was really affected by his brothers death even though sal ruggiero was a bigtime heroin dealer
Posted By: Dwalin2011

Re: Found Gas pipe Casso full 60 minutes - 07/09/17 05:13 PM

But are you sure Casso was underboss already, when they tried to whack him? I thought that, with all those legal proceedings during the Commission trial, Tony Ducks's 100 year sentence was definitely upheld in 1987 only, so before that, Amuso and Casso weren't official boss and underboss yet? Although I often get specific dates confused, so can't be sure.

Re: Found Gas pipe Casso full 60 minutes - 07/09/17 05:15 PM

Originally Posted By: Dwalin2011
But are you sure Casso was underboss already, when they tried to whack him? I thought that, with all those legal proceedings during the Commission trial, Tony Ducks's 100 year sentence was definitely upheld in 1987 only, so before that, Amuso and Casso weren't official boss and underboss yet? Although I often get specific dates confused, so can't be sure.

he wasnt the underboss yet
Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

Re: Found Gas pipe Casso full 60 minutes - 07/09/17 05:46 PM

If they let Furnari out, Casso will eventually see the outside world.
They probably are waiting for an illness to hit, and then he will be given a release.
Posted By: Michael_Giovanni

Re: Found Gas pipe Casso full 60 minutes - 07/09/17 05:59 PM

"If i needed a few extra dollars that day I would just take something put it on the truck and sell it to the truck driver".

This explanation never quite made sense to me

Re: Found Gas pipe Casso full 60 minutes - 07/09/17 06:02 PM

Originally Posted By: ItalianIrishMix
If they let Furnari out, Casso will eventually see the outside world.
They probably are waiting for an illness to hit, and then he will be given a release.

Didn't he have pancreatic cancer?

Frank Locascio is supposed to be pretty fucked up but he still hasn't been let out despite his vehement protestations.

Locascio must look at the sentences guys like Sal Avellino and Anthony Baratta got during the same timeframe and feel really hard done by.

Re: Found Gas pipe Casso full 60 minutes - 07/09/17 11:15 PM

Think if locascio got a seperit trial and went after gottis he woulr have plead out should have asked anyway. But i think won of his appeals was gotti was controlling franks own lawyer and defense. He still wants the unedited tapes from the ravenite where hes says he told gotti to take a bag of money from dibono and let him be. Even all the guys who killed those 2 garbage guys on long island are all free today.
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Found Gas pipe Casso full 60 minutes - 07/10/17 06:40 PM

Casso's next-door neighbor, Philip Carlo, wrote a book about him that had a lot of Casso's own claims in it. Casso says the government took all of his information and then fed it to Sammy Gravano, but that they were suppressing Casso's information on numerous other murders and drug deals that Sammy had never confessed to (and would obviously destroy his credibility on the stand). And that the Feds wanted Gotti and would do anything they could to get him.

He also says he was offered a five-year deal but the FBI never honored it, and he had nothing in writing.
Read that book This is true..
Posted By: Blackjack2121

Re: Found Gas pipe Casso full 60 minutes - 07/10/17 11:50 PM

Originally Posted By: hoodlum

Read that book This is true..

you might have read the book but id hardly use that as evidence as it being true as Carlo is a hack author and a known liar...
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET