Home

Sammy "the bull"

Posted By: azguy

Sammy "the bull" - 06/02/17 12:19 PM

It appears he's out, how log before we see a picture of sighting ?
Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

Re: Sammy "the bull" - 06/02/17 12:46 PM

Or a reality show?
Posted By: alicecooper

Re: Sammy "the bull" - 06/02/17 01:17 PM

Originally Posted By: ItalianIrishMix
Or a reality show?

That's what I'm dreading. It's almost inevitable.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Sammy "the bull" - 06/02/17 04:08 PM

Or a reality show?

https://www.google.it/amp/www.nydailynew...ticle-1.2499675

Former mobster Salvatore 'Sammy The Bull' Gravano is in talks for making his own TV show when he gets out of jail this year

CONFIDENTIAL  JAN 17, 2016 6:00 PM
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Sammy "the bull" - 06/02/17 04:52 PM

Originally Posted By: alicecooper
Or a reality show?

He's a charismatic guy. It can't be any worse than literally any other reality show.
Posted By: alicecooper

Re: Sammy "the bull" - 06/02/17 04:57 PM

Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Or a reality show?

He's a charismatic guy. It can't be any worse than literally any other reality show.

I respectfully disagree with charismatic. Fascinating to regular people like me, yes. I mean he seems to have no personality. I can't picture him tellling s joke or really doing anything other than coldly retelling events. I bet in real life he's just a boring broken down old sociopath. Jmho of course.
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: Sammy "the bull" - 06/02/17 05:01 PM

Or a reality show?

I respectfully disagree with charismatic. Fascinating to regular people like me, yes. I mean he seems to have no personality. I can't picture him tellling s joke or really doing anything other than coldly retelling events. I bet in real life he's just a boring broken down old sociopath. Jmho of course.

I hear ya Alice, but he did make a few funny remarks in that Diane Sawyer interview though.
Posted By: Hardyhar

Re: Sammy "the bull" - 06/02/17 05:04 PM

Who knows if in his current illness, a network would be willing to have a show filmed around him
Posted By: bronx

Re: Sammy "the bull" - 06/02/17 05:35 PM

sam is still in prison

Re: Sammy "the bull" - 06/02/17 09:32 PM

Originally Posted By: bronx
sam is still in prison

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sammy_Gravano

He was released on June 7, 2016 by AZ Dept of Corrections and will be on supervised release for the rest of his life.
Posted By: bigboy

Re: Sammy "the bull" - 06/02/17 09:46 PM

Charismatic- well, after he decided to inform, he was hidden in the FBI training facility at Quantico and seemed to get along well with all the FBI agents. We don't know how prison or his medical condition have affected him. I would watch just hoping he wouldn't have his daughter on the show.
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Sammy "the bull" - 06/02/17 09:58 PM

Can it be long before he puts out his own brand of hot sauce, and "Signature Series" golf clubs?

Re: Sammy "the bull" - 06/03/17 12:44 AM

hello Furio, he is still in..
Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

Re: Sammy "the bull" - 06/03/17 01:01 AM

Hello Bronx!
Daily News = Gospel

If NY Daily News says it, it must be true.
NY Daily News reports only quality info like, when Kim Kardashian was having her baby and keeping the world tuned in to who Miley Cyrus is dating.

Re: Sammy "the bull" - 06/03/17 01:45 AM

lol

Re: Sammy "the bull" - 06/03/17 01:45 AM

sept. looks like the month

Re: Sammy "the bull" - 06/03/17 01:47 AM

a bath beach tid bit,, if you were from that area it was not sammy the bull. it was sammy bull..for what ever that is worth to anyone.

Re: Sammy "the bull" - 06/03/17 07:18 AM

Hello Bronx!
Daily News = Gospel

If NY Daily News says it, it must be true.
NY Daily News reports only quality info like, when Kim Kardashian was having her baby and keeping the world tuned in to who Miley Cyrus is dating.

I can't find him on inmate locator or arizona inmate locator. So Bronx do you have the release date ?

Re: Sammy "the bull" - 06/03/17 07:29 AM

Hello Furio , sometime in sept..

Re: Sammy "the bull" - 06/03/17 07:35 AM

if you put in a guy who flips in the fed inmate locator..it will say no one found. my opinion if he was out , a year ago this week, his daughter would be advertising it..sam will not be hiding..
Posted By: MightyDR

Re: Sammy "the bull" - 06/03/17 08:18 AM

a bath beach tid bit,, if you were from that area it was not sammy the bull. it was sammy bull..for what ever that is worth to anyone.

Did he have a good reputation back then, or did everyone always think he was a snake?

Re: Sammy "the bull" - 06/03/17 01:55 PM

great rep, a street guys street guy, he ratted wipes out everything ,but before frank d was killed and he then became consiglieri he was a great guy..power , steroids , greed ,he became a evil guy, murdering his closest friends..
Posted By: alexandarns

Re: Sammy "the bull" - 06/03/17 03:03 PM

great rep, a street guys street guy, he ratted wipes out everything ,but before frank d was killed and he then became consiglieri he was a great guy..power , steroids , greed ,he became a evil guy, murdering his closest friends..

Was he a real tough guy? Like he says in his book

Re: Sammy "the bull" - 06/03/17 04:12 PM

Well he threatened to bitch slap Louis DiBono at a sit-down with Paul Castellano and DiBono almost pissed himself.

He beat up Joe Colombo's kids in a movie theater.

He trained with Teddy Atlas.

He derived his nickname from beating up older kids who tried to steal his bike.

Re: Sammy "the bull" - 06/03/17 05:51 PM

i did not read his book,but he was a tough guy with his hands and had a very tough crew, all killers

Re: Sammy "the bull" - 06/03/17 06:08 PM

i did not read his book,but he was a tough guy with his hands and had a very tough crew, all killers

Who was in his crew? What killers are you talking about?

Re: Sammy "the bull" - 06/03/17 06:10 PM

Louis Milito, Michael DeBatt, Joseph D'Angelo etc.
Posted By: blueracing347

Re: Sammy "the bull" - 06/03/17 06:24 PM

He has Graves disease. It's not going to kill him. From what I've read and seen on documentaries, he seems like a genuine tough guy. He was training with Tyson's trainer for Christ's sake. If he couldn't kill you with his hands, he definitely knew how to use a gun.
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: Sammy "the bull" - 06/03/17 06:43 PM

Louis Milito, Michael DeBatt, Joseph D'Angelo etc.

Nicky 'Cowboy' Mormando and Old Man Paruta a.k.a. his own personal Luca Brasi.

EDIT: Also guys like Huck Carbonaro, Louie Vallario, Frankie Fabiano, Eddie Garafola, but I don't know if they were necessarily 'killers'.

Re: Sammy "the bull" - 06/03/17 06:58 PM

everyone of them

Re: Sammy "the bull" - 06/03/17 07:00 PM

Moe you are correct add stymie joe's father, danny fama,
Posted By: MightyDR

Re: Sammy "the bull" - 06/03/17 11:25 PM

Thanks for the insight bronx

Re: Sammy "the bull" - 06/03/17 11:34 PM

when i can add a fact ,im happy to, thank you Mighty
Posted By: tiger84

Re: Sammy "the bull" - 06/04/17 09:19 AM

hey bronx did sammy actually used to get young guys from his neighborhood to do dirt for him then promise them to straighten them out and then he would whack them on the sly so he can put distance between him and them

Re: Sammy "the bull" - 06/04/17 09:41 AM

Hello Bronx, Frankie Fappiano was DeCicco's cousin, wasn't he?

Re: Sammy "the bull" - 06/04/17 12:55 PM

No Tiger, no with that intention,but guys he grew up with ,guys he pushed to get made, later on in life he murdered. he always had a close crew he did not need to get new guys to kill anyone..hope that helps.

Re: Sammy "the bull" - 06/04/17 12:56 PM

franks grandmother on his fathers side was boozie's sister, so frank d would be his second cousin.

Re: Sammy "the bull" - 06/04/17 01:19 PM

Hello BX, tell me was he close to Decicco? What happened to Fappiano?

Re: Sammy "the bull" - 06/04/17 01:21 PM

Was Fappiano's nickname Fapper?

Seriously though, cool info Bronx.

Re: Sammy "the bull" - 06/04/17 01:55 PM

Moe I think it was Frankie fap or something..

Re: Sammy "the bull" - 06/04/17 03:09 PM

Moe ,when referencing him.. his aka was frankie fap,

Re: Sammy "the bull" - 06/04/17 03:12 PM

Alex , frank d, did not pull fap into the street stuff other than a union job..sammy took him after frank was killed , made him, sam put him on the garafalo hit as a shooter also to kill scarpa, later on would flip on the weises murder

Re: Sammy "the bull" - 06/04/17 03:53 PM

Alex , frank d, did not pull fap into the street stuff other than a union job..sammy took him after frank was killed , made him, sam put him on the garafalo hit as a shooter also to kill scarpa, later on would flip on the weises murder

Oh okay I get it, thans BX.. There was a lot of Fappiano's in Bath beach. There was a Robert Fappiano born around 1942 living at 68 bay 13th st, got arrested with a firearm the day Frankie d got blown up. Who was he? Where did he stand in the Fappiano/DeCicco family? Was he a made guy in the Gambino's?

Re: Sammy "the bull" - 06/04/17 04:21 PM

never made frank fap's father..nice guy.

Re: Sammy "the bull" - 06/04/17 06:20 PM

never made frank fap's father..nice guy.

Robert Fappiano was Frankie fap's father? And another thing BX, were the DeCicco's related to Eddie Lino and Sal Scala or some of those guys? Thanks

Re: Sammy "the bull" - 06/04/17 07:46 PM

yes .. robert franks father no..with the lino's or scala's

Re: Sammy "the bull" - 06/04/17 07:59 PM

Yes he was his father? And no they were not related?

What about that guy Louie DeCicco? How is he related to frankie D? How did he end up with the Bonanno's?

Re: Sammy "the bull" - 06/04/17 09:36 PM

yes robert is franks father................ louie and frank they are not related
Posted By: night_timer

Re: Sammy "the bull" - 06/08/17 02:19 PM

If a 'Sammy the Bull' reality TV show goes ahead, will it even be popular these days? He is old, sick and ugly, and even if he had any news or juicy info from the streets, he'd need to keep his mouth shut about it. All he could do is re-hash old stories about Gotti and Big Paul or his NYC construction industry scams.

At least Gotti could've filled in a few blanks about Neil Dellacroce, who was always a mysterious character. No-one even knows how many he murdered.
Posted By: Beenaround

Re: Sammy "the bull" - 06/08/17 05:20 PM

Originally Posted By: night_timer
If a 'Sammy the Bull' reality TV show goes ahead, will it even be popular these days? He is old, sick and ugly, and even if he had any news or juicy info from the streets, he'd need to keep his mouth shut about it. All he could do is re-hash old stories about Gotti and Big Paul or his NYC construction industry scams.

At least Gotti could've filled in a few blanks about Neil Dellacroce, who was always a mysterious character. No-one even knows how many he murdered.
A lot of people still like a good Mafia story. Look at the Soprano's and that was somewhat fiction. If there was a show with Gravano, I believe 50% would be non-fiction and 50% would be fiction..Most of the Guys that were on the Street when he was active are either dead,in jail or flipped.
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Sammy "the bull" - 06/09/17 02:58 AM

No matter how many people post in comment sections how much of a rat Gravano is and he should die etc...they'll be the first one's in front of the tv waiting to watch !!
Posted By: CrazyPhilly

Re: Sammy "the bull" - 06/09/17 03:20 AM

I agree and I know I would watch. I mean current or not he has to have some good stories to tell that haven't been put out there yet. If it were to happen I'd hope they left Karen off personally.
Posted By: Tonytough

Re: Sammy "the bull" - 06/09/17 10:19 AM

Well he threatened to bitch slap Louis DiBono at a sit-down with Paul Castellano and DiBono almost pissed himself.

https://youtu.be/lRwgkLmTtBg

He got the living shat kicked out of him after he beat up the younger Columbo son
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: Sammy "the bull" - 06/12/17 02:37 AM

All he could do is re-hash old stories about Gotti and Big Paul or his NYC construction industry scams.

Some of which involved Trump. I say give him a show.
Posted By: mikeyballs211

Re: Sammy "the bull" - 06/15/17 07:50 AM

Originally Posted By: DiLorenzo
No matter how many people post in comment sections how much of a rat Gravano is and he should die etc...they'll be the first one's in front of the tv waiting to watch !!

+100 Dilorenzo id watch in a heartbeat.. ive said it before but since the Sopranos ended and the lack of new Mob docs im jonesin for some mafia on tv.. ill admit I watched a few episodes of Shellackhead Cantarellas show its awful and his family's annoying except his son and granddaughter , but ive missed the last few allways forget its on fuckin Oxygen network which no one watches
Posted By: night_timer

Re: Sammy "the bull" - 06/15/17 03:43 PM

Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
All he could do is re-hash old stories about Gotti and Big Paul or his NYC construction industry scams.

Some of which involved Trump. I say give him a show.

... So, tell me more. Trump and La Cosa Nostra in NYC? That should be a stand-alone topic on the Gangster BB forum...
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Sammy "the bull" - 09/20/17 11:47 PM

He has been released.
Posted By: Malandrino

Re: Sammy "the bull" - 09/21/17 12:36 AM

Wow. Now that's news. It's very doubtful after this time he'll go back to crime but still it's interesting to see what he's got to say. Maybe he'll give some sort of interview sometime, who knows. I'd like to know in what condition is he, health-wise.
Posted By: Aces

Re: Sammy "the bull" - 09/21/17 12:55 AM

Gravano can move back to bensonhurst, eat lunch every day at the vegas diner, and still live a carefree life. No one is going to touch him. He may give a few interviews and even write another book about prison and witness protection and maybe even a reality show.
He was actually released on monday. Supposedly in good health.

Re: Sammy "the bull" - 09/21/17 12:58 AM

September it is..i had a lucky guess. he will go back to az if they let him
Posted By: pmac

Re: Sammy "the bull" - 09/21/17 01:32 AM

You think he could go back to staten island or would someones family members smash him out. There was some cop who said like 1 out of 5 people on staten island is related to someone in oc.

Re: Sammy "the bull" - 09/23/17 06:51 PM

Originally Posted By: Tonytough

https://youtu.be/lRwgkLmTtBg

He got the living shat kicked out of him after he beat up the younger Columbo son

All These guys have stories..The Question is What's True..? I don't believe any of them unless I was there..

Re: Sammy "the bull" - 09/23/17 06:55 PM

Originally Posted By: Aces
Gravano can move back to bensonhurst, eat lunch every day at the vegas diner, and still live a carefree life. No one is going to touch him. He may give a few interviews and even write another book about prison and witness protection and maybe even a reality show.
He was actually released on monday. Supposedly in good health.
It would be hard to sit at the Vegas Dinner...It's gone..No More..
Posted By: Aces

Re: Sammy "the bull" - 09/23/17 08:25 PM

Vegas is gone??l i was there 2 years ago. Crazy....

Re: Sammy "the bull" - 09/25/17 08:59 PM

Originally Posted By: Aces
Vegas is gone??l i was there 2 years ago. Crazy....
Closed June 26,2017...Many Dinners in Brooklyn closed. The real estate they sat on was worth more...
Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Sammy "the bull" - 09/25/17 10:00 PM

A Phoenix TV station, here in his adopted state, referred to him as "Sam the Bully." lol

Re: Sammy "the bull" - 09/27/17 08:51 PM

Originally Posted By: Turnbull
A Phoenix TV station, here in his adopted state, referred to him as "Sam the Bully." lol
...LOL..
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: Sammy "the bull" - 09/28/17 03:07 AM

Does the mob have dropout or snitch gangs yet, like the gangs out west, such as the 25's and New Flowers? Sammy could be underboss again.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Sammy "the bull" - 09/28/17 03:47 AM

sammy was trying to start a family in arizona its documented. he was gonna let blACk guys into the family. he tried to recruit frank fapiano to come to az and join the team. they said in jail he still acted like he was a boss hed have sitdowns over jail politics in the pc prison wing. guy was a nut.
Posted By: bigboy

Re: Sammy "the bull" - 09/29/17 11:30 PM

Has anyone heard anything about his medical condition ???

Re: Sammy "the bull" - 10/09/17 05:38 PM

In talks with production companies over his own reality TV show.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET