Home

Who is Underboss of the Genovese Family

Posted By: Neo

Who is Underboss of the Genovese Family - 05/20/17 11:20 PM

Barney is Boss and Petey Red is Street Boss but who is the Underboss of the Genoveses, anyone got any guesses?

Thanks
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Who is Underboss of the Genovese Family - 05/21/17 12:14 AM

I am not sold on Barney being the boss, but if he is, then his underboss will be either Ernest Muscarella or one of the Ida brothers, James or Joseph.

Re: Who is Underboss of the Genovese Family - 05/21/17 01:51 AM

Originally Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari
I am not sold on Barney being the boss, but if he is, then his underboss will be either Ernest Muscarella or one of the Ida brothers, James or Joseph.

Ernie is retired and James Ida got life without parole in 1997. I've never heard of Joseph Ida.
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: Who is Underboss of the Genovese Family - 05/21/17 03:01 AM

Officially it's still Benny Eggs, but that would be very unlikely considering his age.
He's almost a hundred years old..
Posted By: thebigfella

Re: Who is Underboss of the Genovese Family - 05/21/17 04:03 AM

Its crazy, the chin made barney acting boss back in 1990...but he could be a front boss being that method was so successful for the chin

Re: Who is Underboss of the Genovese Family - 05/21/17 06:14 AM

Originally Posted By: Neo

Ernie is retired and James Ida got life without parole in 1997. I've never heard of Joseph Ida.

I know but their is a lot of chatter coming from inside James Idea's cell, letters. Joe Ida was in Matty the horse crew, his name first pops up during the Joe Gallo hit, as being identified as one of the possible drivers for The Horse that night. Joe Ida names then pops up a couple of times during the late 1990's and the early 2000's, then nothing until Tino dies half a decade ago. Joe is a lot more active now then people think, I know the feds have him listed as a Capo from 1997-2002, then again from 2012-present, but he is a lot more active then people think and is respected by the Bonanno,Gambino, and Lucchese families, not so sure about the Colombo family. Mozzarella is not, I repeat not retired. If the BH is peddling that trash, then they are a bunch of know it all's, sorry Sol, HK, Dix, and F1.

Re: Who is Underboss of the Genovese Family - 05/21/17 07:48 AM

Supposed to be Muscarella, sorry for the confusion.

Re: Who is Underboss of the Genovese Family - 05/21/17 07:50 AM

Originally Posted By: Neo

I know but their is a lot of chatter coming from inside James Idea's cell, letters. Joe Ida was in Matty the horse crew, his name first pops up during the Joe Gallo hit, as being identified as one of the possible drivers for The Horse that night. Joe Ida names then pops up a couple of times during the late 1990's and the early 2000's, then nothing until Tino dies half a decade ago. Joe is a lot more active now then people think, I know the feds have him listed as a Capo from 1997-2002, then again from 2012-present, but he is a lot more active then people think and is respected by the Bonanno,Gambino, and Lucchese families, not so sure about the Colombo family. Mozzarella is not, I repeat not retired. If the BH is peddling that trash, then they are a bunch of know it all's, sorry Sol, HK, Dix, and F1.

My information that Ernie is retired came from PizzaBoy but perhaps that information is incorrect.

Interesting about Joseph Ida as that is a name I've never come across before.
Posted By: thebigfella

Re: Who is Underboss of the Genovese Family - 05/21/17 03:12 PM

Pizzaboy gaved false information to protect certain individuals, he swore for years that barney was retired and wants nothing to do with the life, my money is on barney or leo
Posted By: pmac

Re: Who is Underboss of the Genovese Family - 05/21/17 08:43 PM

Read somewhere a few years back a old guy who was acting underboss with barney in earlys 90tys was acting underboss again mickey genosomething old guy from bk died last year. So my guess the underboss is from bk or staten island or bk but lives on staten. How chin spread it out with manna in new jersey.
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Who is Underboss of the Genovese Family - 05/21/17 09:50 PM

You ask ten people that have the best chance of knowing and you will get five different answers .

Looks to me it's working in the families that do it other then the ones with the boss away for ever .

Just look at the bulls eve on Skinny in Philly !

The thing is it's really working other then the top five or seven flipping I don't think the Feds can do a "Rico " and that's what's it all about !!!
Posted By: Belmont

Re: Who is Underboss of the Genovese Family - 05/22/17 01:03 AM

Pmac
Its mickey generoso. He lived in brooklyn i believe. He died a while ago. He and larry dentico supposedly shared an underboss type position. Dentico had a place at the jersey shore in seaside.
Posted By: mikeyballs211

Re: Who is Underboss of the Genovese Family - 05/22/17 03:17 AM

Originally Posted By: Belmont
Pmac
Its mickey generoso. He lived in brooklyn i believe. He died a while ago. He and larry dentico supposedly shared an underboss type position. Dentico had a place at the jersey shore in seaside.

Thanks for the insight Belmont...i know Larry fabs stilk alive but he's pushing 90.. any shot hes still active or is the actual Ub in your opinion?

If not him Im curious who you specifically would guess as the genovese underboss? You know that fam as well as anyone and I trust your street insight, care to venture a guess pal?

Related question, but given the Westsides history of disguising who their real boss is, with Capeci stating last yr that Barney is the official boss, does anyone think that its a ruse and someone else is the main power, and who?

Also i fb stalked his kid One day( please no one start w the private citizen, right to privacy bullshit when theyre enjoying all the spoils of crime and they are)but Barneys a smart sob got all his sons in legit insurance agencies that they appear to run and are even underwriting for international insurers like Prudential... hes a smart fucker gotta give him credit for that
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET