Home

Joseph Massimino Jr arrest

Posted By: irishkaos

Joseph Massimino Jr arrest - 05/20/17 02:05 AM

Per Shatweiser's Twitter, Joseph Massimino Jr is being held for two overdose death's. Guy looks older than his old man.

https://twitter.com/DSchratwieser/status/865727886841479169
Posted By: FrankMazola

Re: Joseph Massimino Jr arrest - 05/20/17 03:25 AM

Jesus. Someone on here told me he hangs out w/ LCN. If he is, his dad should mandate he lose that neck tattoo (with skin graft if need be) before his nepotism fueled making ceremony occur. That would be a new low, even for Philly.
Posted By: Ted

Re: Joseph Massimino Jr arrest - 05/20/17 05:48 AM

Massimino already in jail after cops found 1/2kilo heroin,meth,guns & cash in his S Philly home#fox2
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: Joseph Massimino Jr arrest - 05/20/17 06:06 AM

Stay. Away. From. Drugs.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Joseph Massimino Jr arrest - 05/20/17 08:10 AM

Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
Stay. Away. From. Drugs.

Quote:
Jesus. Someone on here told me he hangs out w/ LCN. If he is, his dad should mandate he lose that neck tattoo (with skin graft if need be) before his nepotism fueled making ceremony occur. That would be a new low, even for Philly.

Made money and keep your nose clean (sonny black to donnie brasco) in this photo Massimino jr seem to use drug.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Joseph Massimino Jr arrest - 05/20/17 08:50 AM

"Is it because I is Italian?"
Posted By: salerno_new_orleans

Re: Joseph Massimino Jr arrest - 05/20/17 04:04 PM

Originally Posted By: FrankMazola

Was going to say the same. Dude should have been arrested for the neck tattoo alone
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: Joseph Massimino Jr arrest - 05/20/17 07:15 PM

Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
Stay. Away. From. Drugs.

If there's one thing I want to get through my kid's head when she's a teenager, it's this..
Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

Re: Joseph Massimino Jr arrest - 05/20/17 11:27 PM

http://www.fox29.com/news/255846137-story
Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

Re: Joseph Massimino Jr arrest - 05/21/17 01:59 AM

More coverage:

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/crime/....html?mobi=true
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Joseph Massimino Jr arrest - 05/21/17 10:15 PM

Just another way the mob makes money without made guys not dealing them self .

Many of guys have made millions and many have come up dead or in the joint but either way it's bad shit !!!

Really don't like the new law it's a little much , legitimate drug companies get away with it every day ,huge distilleries put of loads of booze and kill thousands everyday but nothing done !!

Other than the government taxing the shit out of it and then it's all right !!
Posted By: tt120

Re: Joseph Massimino Jr arrest - 05/21/17 10:51 PM

dont agree with this new law. im assuming the dope was cut with fentanyl...and that is happening on a level much higher than this guy was operating at. im sure he didnt know and didnt intend to kill his customers
Posted By: mikeyballs211

Re: Joseph Massimino Jr arrest - 05/22/17 03:28 AM

Originally Posted By: tt120
dont agree with this new law. im assuming the dope was cut with fentanyl...and that is happening on a level much higher than this guy was operating at. im sure he didnt know and didnt intend to kill his customers

I gotta disagree with you TT, a lot of junk dealers have been on record from le saying they're profits increased when word got out on the street one of their customers OD'd on their shit bc the other junkies then flocked to them to get the strongest stuff.. sick fuckin mentality you'd think when one hears about junk thats killed someone these idiots would wanna steer clear, but not the case...this law is aimed at just trying to do something bc this epidemic is not slowing down...but i will agree the dealers shouldn't be charged with murder, bc its the individual making the choice to shoot skag, but i think they should be charged with a more serious offense if someone they sold skag to dies, just not murder in sny degree and def not a life sentence

Back to Mousie, bc I couldn't give less of a fuck about his lowlife son...but whos crew did Mousie come up in? I know he was a long time bookie, loanshark, and drug dealer, but Ligambi seemed to put him as Ub outta nowhere least to an uninformed fella like myself? Anyone have more on him?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET