Home

Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss**

Posted By: MrJustsayNo

Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/14/17 05:30 AM

You heard it here first,And no you won't find it on any site or google ! In the last month Lorenzo Mannino is now acting Boss due to Cali having been demoted due to an in house dispute with other Top administration members,and due to a very minor arrest at his so called, Goomah's residence in Long island ! And the Rumor mill is up and fully functioning !!
Posted By: MeyerLansky

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/14/17 05:33 AM

Wow ! Well first of all thanks ! Second of all but Why not john or jojo as acting boss ?
And what will be with cali ??

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/14/17 05:42 AM

And you know who is the 18 ave crew capo now that mannino is acting boss ?

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/14/17 06:46 AM

That's not 100% fact, But that is the word coming from people at Sorrento cafe and that quite a few people at the top are feuding and not too happy over the fact he was caught and arrested for some type of dimestic incident at his Gf's home in LI and he refused to GI back to his wife who is Tall Pete's sister and also a relative to quite a few high ranking people on both sides if the ocean ! I found a small article which didn't say very much but now I cannot find that article or anything else which it seems the web has been scrubbed clean of anything related ! I do know for a fact that Mannino was being groomed over the last 5-10 for a top administration spit and got it 2-3 years ago, He was made Consigliere, I dunno who his crew went to ? He got the #3 right at the time JoJo was being released ! Cefalu doesn't and hasn't wanted the top spot for years now and Cali was hesitant, but I know for a fact Mannino would want nothing more than to be The chief !! Mannino is thirsty as a Wolf !

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/14/17 07:26 AM

wow that's crazy ! thanks, and please update if yoy have more info.
Posted By: CabriniGreen

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/14/17 07:31 AM

Interesting... We'll have to let some time go by and see how all this shakes out.

From what you are saying, this sounds like it came from the Gambino CLAN, not so much the Gambino FAMILY, cause Castellano did the same, but the Americanized mobsters coulda gave a fuck really. This sounds like something the SICILIANS, specifically woulda had a problem with, not so much the AMERICAN mob.

The fact that supposedly relatives of the Inzerillos and Gambinos were behind the alleged demotion, speaks to this.

Couple questions, 1. Who are the feuding admin members?
2. What is the genesis of said dispute? Is it a specific racket? I can't actually see them demoting someone that capable over some domestic shit, no matter who she's related to.

3. How interconnected are the American and Italian Gambino clans, if the relatives from over there can affect the hierarchy over here? ( No American mobster is going to influence who is a boss in Sicily...)This speaks to an idea I've had for a LONGTIME, that they are trying to reactivate the structural ties between the mafia of Palermo, and the mafia of NYC. Lot of guys say no, I see it otherwise... I really think the Gambinos of Palermo and the Gambinos of New York are the SAME FAMILY, I'm talking the blood relatives here, not the AMERICAN guys.. ( I know Cali is American, but I think y'all know what I mean..)

Again, time will tell here.....

But for real, what was the dispute supposedly?

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/14/17 08:12 AM

Originally Posted By: CabriniGreen
Interesting... We'll have to let some time go by and see how all this shakes out.

From what you are saying, this sounds like it came from the Gambino CLAN, not so much the Gambino FAMILY, cause Castellano did the same, but the Americanized mobsters coulda gave a fuck really. This sounds like something the SICILIANS, specifically woulda had a problem with, not so much the AMERICAN mob.

The fact that supposedly relatives of the Inzerillos and Gambinos were behind the alleged demotion, speaks to this.

Couple questions, 1. Who are the feuding admin members?
2. What is the genesis of said dispute? Is it a specific racket? I can't actually see them demoting someone that capable over some domestic shit, no matter who she's related to.

3. How interconnected are the American and Italian Gambino clans, if the relatives from over there can affect the hierarchy over here? ( No American mobster is going to influence who is a boss in Sicily...)This speaks to an idea I've had for a LONGTIME, that they are trying to reactivate the structural ties between the mafia of Palermo, and the mafia of NYC. Lot of guys say no, I see it otherwise... I really think the Gambinos of Palermo and the Gambinos of New York are the SAME FAMILY, I'm talking the blood relatives here, not the AMERICAN guys.. ( I know Cali is American, but I think y'all know what I mean..)

Again, time will tell here.....

But for real, what was the dispute supposedly?

well as for 2. how can they demote the boss if he is in charge (basiclly he is he boss lol)

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/14/17 08:17 AM

Supposedly he refused to go back to his wife whom he's been married to for like 20 years,and on top of that he was arrested out in LI for some type of domestic incident with his mistress He was cuffed and taken out of her house ! Gotta dig a little bit to find the original article,or another article which details exactly what went down ? Supposedly he is feuding with his brother in law Tall pete inzerillo and a few others ! I know leaving your wife for your mistress us a no no and a slap in the face,especially when your wife us like mob royalty and related to many high ranking members , Then to be arrested on top of everything in the mistresses home and dragged out ! Word,and rumors coming out of cafe Sorrento and I'll colloseo on 18th ave is that Mannino is either going to assume the role of official or acting boss very soon if not already ? Supposedly the inzerrilos are livid and so is his wife, an inzerrilo amongst a few others !!
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/14/17 08:41 AM

I dont think that Frank Calì was demoted because betrayl his wife. The mafia way of life say that a man can have much goomars as he want.Maybe pete inzerillo was angry for his sister but Calì is the boss and can do what he want.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/14/17 08:49 AM

i am waiting for more info ! this is very interesting.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/14/17 09:20 AM

@ Furio

That's a good point there.... It's why I want to know what the REAL dispute is supposed to be about, ya know, the MONEY.

What I could see happening, is maybe Cali got a little heavy handed with how much he was taking as tribute, ( this is PURE FUCKIN SPECULATION MIND YOU) and this rubbed a lot of mobsters the wrong way. He is a rich guy after all, a lot of these successful/criminal business types ( Costellos, Castellanos, those Luchesse Bronx guys, and actually the whole Gambino-Bontade-Spatola -DiMaggio- Inzerillo clan...) they keep making the same mistakes over and over throughout history. They value their money more than they value the happiness of the soldiers.

I could see the money thing being the real driver, and it making him "politically" vulnerable to other rivals to capitalize on the domestic shit.

Kinda how Castellano got killed really cause he was too heavy handed with taking tribute from a few key guys he shoulda just let eat. All that, "he woulda ratted", " he's fuckin the maid" , " he ain't Costa Nostra", if he spreads the wealth around, none of that matters.

Gotta had a WHOLE CHILD out of wedlock with the underbosses, what? Daughter or niece? I forget. Sounds bad right? Until you remember HIGHLY respected Chin had a WHOLE NOTHER FAMILY IN JERSEY LOL.

Stay in the same family, Trigger Mike did abortions for fun on his wife, and Genovese was going to let a known rapist/child molester ( Granello ) get an administration slot, against the protest of many mobsters.

So I gotta think that would be the justification, the excuse they used, but it's really about money. Knowing what the dispute is supposedly about would go a long way to ascertaining the truth of all this.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/14/17 09:31 AM

@ Furio

That's a good point there.... It's why I want to know what the REAL dispute is supposed to be about, ya know, the MONEY.

What I could see happening, is maybe Cali got a little heavy handed with how much he was taking as tribute, ( this is PURE FUCKIN SPECULATION MIND YOU) and this rubbed a lot of mobsters the wrong way. He is a rich guy after all, a lot of these successful/criminal business types ( Costellos, Castellanos, those Luchesse Bronx guys, and actually the whole Gambino-Bontade-Spatola -DiMaggio- Inzerillo clan...) they keep making the same mistakes over and over throughout history. They value their money more than they value the happiness of the soldiers.

I could see the money thing being the real driver, and it making him "politically" vulnerable to other rivals to capitalize on the domestic shit.

Kinda how Castellano got killed really cause he was too heavy handed with taking tribute from a few key guys he shoulda just let eat. All that, "he woulda ratted", " he's fuckin the maid" , " he ain't Costa Nostra", if he spreads the wealth around, none of that matters.

Gotta had a WHOLE CHILD out of wedlock with the underbosses, what? Daughter or niece? I forget. Sounds bad right? Until you remember HIGHLY respected Chin had a WHOLE NOTHER FAMILY IN JERSEY LOL.

Stay in the same family, Trigger Mike did abortions for fun on his wife, and Genovese was going to let a known rapist/child molester ( Granello ) get an administration slot, against the protest of many mobsters.

So I gotta think that would be the justification, the excuse they used, but it's really about money. Knowing what the dispute is supposedly about would go a long way to ascertaining the truth of all this.

i think its the money also, but we will have to wait for more info.
becuase he said that maybe cali has been arrested too.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/14/17 09:31 AM

What I could understand is the Sicilians being angry over is the " Bad Form".

Getting arrested over a bullshit domestic IS ACTUALLY KINDA BAD BEHAVIOR FOR A BOSS, if this is true. It reminds of Massino shoplifting aspirin or whatever while on the lam, okay that was just dumb, maybe not like that, lol....

It reminds of Sammys book, when he tells the story of Toddo Aurello being scolded by Gambino for embarrassing his wife in public. Not cause he had a girlfriend. The bad form.

This is the thing JustSayKnow, the FEDs are all over anything these guys do, the media too. Was this in at least NYC media? Like local news? Would they have clout enough to keep it out the papers? They seem to publicize even the most boring mob cases. This seems like something media would get a lot of mileage out of. See in THAT CASE, it would make total sense for a demotion, cause he's bringing the family heat, AND embarrassment, not just in the public eye, but amongst other wise guys too.....

This makes me think TommyGambino might be right, maybe, just MAYBE John Gambino IS the final word. He's the only one left I think with that type of clout over there and over here... And why would the top slot keep going to like, " One of the click", as opposed to an American born guy?

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/14/17 10:09 AM

@ Meyer

Good point actually, WHO demoted him?

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/14/17 10:15 AM

i don't know, the only one who maybe can its john.
Posted By: domwoods74

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/14/17 11:07 AM

I would take this with a pinch of salt , it's probably bullshit . Where is your source ??

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/14/17 11:19 AM

@ Dom

That's my problem with it...

Like I pointed out, it seems like precisely the type of thing the media would have a field day with... Did this guy Cali really get arrested for a domestic?

Has to be a record of it, a mugshot, no? Something? Would, indeed COULD it be kept totally quiet? Probably not...

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/14/17 11:20 AM

Time will tell...

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/14/17 11:26 AM

@ mrjustsayno

Any time frame on when all this was supposed to have gone down? Within the last couple months or....?
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/14/17 11:40 AM

This makes me think TommyGambino might be right, maybe, just MAYBE John Gambino IS the final word. He's the only one left I think with that type of clout over there and over here...

I agree with TommyG. John Gambino has incredible clout on both sides of the Atlantic for decades, we're talking almost 40 years here. If this was the 70's they probably would've been more open about his position of authority, but in this day and age a boss can only operate successfully from the shadows and make it seem other people are boss and leave LE, the media (and nosy people like us wink ) in a state of constant confusion.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/14/17 11:48 AM

so if i understand there is a chance that cali is not the real boss but john is ?
Posted By: Aces

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/14/17 12:09 PM

I tend to agree with this. Im sure the bs arrest was just a straw that broke a back.
I do know for a fact that the Gambino power is all about bensonhurst brooklyn.
Mannino has been around a long time and is respected. We shall see.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/14/17 12:36 PM

If I was a betting man I would say John gambino is boss and has been for a while

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/14/17 12:56 PM

so you maybe cali is the street boss and john is the real boss, jojo no 3.
Posted By: sittite

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/14/17 01:00 PM

Isn't Cali nephew to Mannino???

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/14/17 01:23 PM

Originally Posted By: MeyerLansky
so you maybe cali is the street boss and john is the real boss, jojo no 3.

Corozzo isn't consigliere , he was replaced by bobby vernace and it wasn't on an acting basis

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/14/17 01:31 PM

So he is a capo ?
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/14/17 02:34 PM

There is some truth to it !

The rumor has gotten to me from a family member in NY but just don't know the details.

I don't know about a demotion but there is some problems in the blood and or marriage family.

Really don't think it will trickle down to the streets or the LCN unless there was violence in the marriage or something under those lines.

The guy ( Lorenzo )has potential if true , been groomed for years!!

Only time or a rat will tell !

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/14/17 02:47 PM

Originally Posted By: Serpiente

The rumor has gotten to me from a family member in NY but just don't know the details.

I don't know about a demotion but there is some problems in the blood and or marriage family.

Really don't think it will trickle down to the streets or the LCN unless there was violence in the marriage or something under those lines.

The guy has potential if true !!!

Who ? What guy ? Lorenzo ? You think that the sicilians will hit cali ?

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/14/17 02:53 PM

Good stuff Serpiente, Thanks a TON for the ear to the street....

@MrJustSayNo

It just occurred to me, did you mean Cali actually got booked, or was it like, an incident where there was a scene and the police came out? They usually gotta take someone right?

This is some interesting shit, good job on this thread my man!!!!!

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/14/17 03:00 PM

I am confused haha so what happened ?!

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/14/17 03:09 PM

Originally Posted By: MeyerLansky

The guy has potential if true !!!

Who ? What guy ? Lorenzo ? You think that the sicilians will hit cali ?

Yes Lorenzo ! And how did you get to someone being hit , especially someone on a form knowing that .

I only know there is a problem, and it was a skipper and it was months ago, Could be nothing! But who knows Lorenzo has been tagged for administration for a long time .

Only time will tell !

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/14/17 03:19 PM

Supposedly it was in the last 2 months, and there was an incident report,article but I can't find it anywhere ! With the American lcn its frowned upon but very accepted,With the Sicilians its a major offense to not go back and make it work with your wife ! But since its one of the inzerillos own and he is basically throwing it in they're faces and saying go fuck yourselves, Her brothers and other family members are LIVID !!! Especially since he was then caught and cuffed at the goomad's home ! So I don't on w, i just know guys are laughing they're asses off in the Hurst at certain places and making a mockery of it !! I'm American,but I am all Sicilian so I know how this shit goes !!Something like this is an unforgivable offense and treated like you killed the pope, or like a child rapist ! And it definitely has higher ramifications depending on who your doing it too !! People were talking about it in american and Sicilian like it was a soap opera,and people are very very angry !Supposedly people were telling him he needed to step down !

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/14/17 03:35 PM

I will believe this when capeci posts about it

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/14/17 03:41 PM

I still didnt understand what he did...
Can you pleases expalin to me ?
Posted By: Stubbs

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/14/17 04:16 PM

If Cali was actually arrested and booked, there would be a paper trail and someone would be able to find a record of the arrest. Someone who can access those records should start digging. Also, as someone else mentioned, just because the police came out doesnt mean he was actually arrested.

Next, as to John Gambino speculation, just becuase he's got the power doesnt mean he's the actual boss. Gamino could still be a very powerful captain and have named Cali as the actual boss, but if Cali pissed off the rest of the Sicilian faction, then Gambino mightve turned on him. Cali then couldve lost some of his power base. Like, Cali's power as boss came from Gambino's crew and all of the Sicilians. If he loses even a chunk of that then that would erode his support as the boss.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/14/17 04:30 PM

Cool
Posted By: Blackjack2121

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/14/17 04:32 PM

Originally Posted By: MrJustsayNo
You heard it here first,And no you won't find it on any site or google ! In the last month Lorenzo Mannino is now acting Boss due to Cali having been demoted due to an in house dispute with other Top administration members,and due to a very minor arrest at his so called, Goomah's residence in Long island ! And the Rumor mill is up and fully functioning !!

You are a clown as well as an information thief.

Funny information about Cali was posted just last night on blackhand...the same internal dispute information you are using and passing off as your own as a "you heard it first here..from me"

and now you spin it over here as insider information and then claim Mannino is boss, lmao

You are a joke and you should be banned for that as well as the many other BS posts you have made.

If you continue to post here, this is probably my last post.

How you dont get banned for that is beyond me. The mods clearly do not care about the integrity of this forum.

What a joke.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/14/17 04:35 PM

If anyone believes this guy has any inside information of his own that was not stolen from another source...

I got a bridge to sell ya...

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/14/17 04:36 PM

Originally Posted By: domwoods74
I would take this with a pinch of salt , it's probably bullshit . Where is your source ??

There is some truth about it in there somewhere...

but he stole it from a blackhand post, spun it as his own...and added a few things.

Ban this guy.
Posted By: Ryan98366

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/14/17 05:41 PM

MrsJustsayNO is on her period right now. She is all upset and angry. She is the Caitlyn Jenner of this board.

I don't believe anything she says.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/14/17 05:42 PM

BAN MrsJustsayNO

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/14/17 06:21 PM

Originally Posted By: Ryan98366
MrsJustsayNO is on her period right now. She is all upset and angry. She is the Caitlyn Jenner of this board.

steals stories from other places and repeats them as her own facts

pathetic

got called out on talking about a diner thats been closed for a decade and said wiseguys meet there often lmao

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/14/17 06:39 PM

@MrJustSayNo

It just occurred to me, did you mean Cali actually got booked, or was it like, an incident where there was a scene and the police came out? They usually gotta take someone right?

This is some interesting shit, good job on this thread my man!!!!!

CG my friend, I'm like you in that I like to give people a chance but the guys are right about Mr.JustSayNo.
He's a fraud..

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/14/17 06:42 PM

Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121
Originally Posted By: Ryan98366

steals stories from other places and repeats them as her own facts

pathetic

got called out on talking about a diner thats been closed for a decade and said wiseguys meet there often lmao

Don't know this guy he/ she must be new ......But if there is something going on and " if "it has reached the point that top spots are being shuffled its note worthy.

I just don't think it's what is being said , most likely a blood thing and if that's the case the whole thing has been blown up !!

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/14/17 07:26 PM

I will PM you serp, as to not give this fraud anymore shine.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/14/17 07:32 PM

Yeah !! It don't matter what I herd was about skipper and it was two months ago ! or more and Cali was never mentioned .

Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/14/17 08:32 PM

You lot are actually buying what this idiot says lol

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/14/17 09:58 PM

Supposedly the last few weeks, and he was arrested on some minor bs,taken out of the Mistresses home in cuffs for I don't know what ? I'd say if you can't find it,which I can't any longer, Pay 99. Cents to check the guys public arrests on intelius or one of those sites ! Maybe the judge tossed it, I dunno ? But all I do know that its major comedy amongst certain people.and its causing a lot of anger and animosity with others ! Cali didn't want it to begin with and was hesitant but who knows ? Being the #1 plus the fact you have an administration around you 24/7 who your married into and have to answer to day n night about everything and anything daily is an ordeal in itself !! Lo and John,along with tall Pete are major shot callers right now and Lo would want nothing more than to take that 1 spot !!
Posted By: J1234

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/14/17 11:05 PM

Hi Guys, haven't posted in a long time, but read the posts all the time. Mr just say no, I sent you a PM earlier but not sure if I did it right, not to familiar with all the ins and outs of how to work this site. Today, you mentionedDon Peppes in your post, I'd appreciate if you could elaborate on Don Peppes and the issues you said they were having. Thank you very much.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/14/17 11:15 PM

I apologize, wrong thread, you said it on the Russo on the bay thread.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/14/17 11:46 PM

@sorry BlackCrack, I'm not on the "JERKOFF" FORUM, THE LEFT HAND !! Guys over there on that site are straight FBI memo and book Whores from bumbfuck united states sitting in mommy's basement in they're Speedo's posting garbage that is already known ancient history who know ZERO !!! I am on one forum only,I don't do social media,twitter,Instagram,snapcrack,facecrook !! I grew up and lived this shit buddy, I know who everyone is !! If you'd like,I'll sell you john gotti's mass card for 25g, I was there !! You act some jealous,envious,lil hoe !! And for what,I don't know ?? If your allowed in cafe Sorrento or I'll collosseo in 18th ave you should stop in and maybe you'll get to meet ,"A REAl life GANGSTER" !! WHAT ARE MY SOURCES, I HEARD STRAIGHT FROM THE HORSES MOUTHS !! YOU ACT LIKE THIS IS 1965 ,THIS IS NOT A SECRET SOCIETY ANY LONGER AND AND HASNT BEEN ! THERE ARE 25,000 BOOKS WRITTEN,TV SHOWS,MOVIES,AND ARTICLES BEYOND BELIEF !! I PERSONALLY DONT CARE WHAT YOU DO WITH YOURSELF,BAN YOURSELF !! THIS IS A FORUM AND BOARD FOR DISCUSSING,DEBATING,POSTING MOB RELATED TOPICS AND PERSONS !! IM NOT ON ANY OTHER SITE,AND IF IT WAS POSTED THERE AS YOU SAY,SO WHAT !! GOES TO SHOW MORE THAN ONE PERSON KNOWS WHAT YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT !! WE LIVE IN THE TECHNOLOGY ERA,EVERYONE KNOWS EVERYTHING !! SO,WHAT YOUR SAYING IS OTHER PEOPLE KNOW ? WELL,THAN MY STORY AND KNOWLEDGE ON THE SUBJECT HAS BEEN CORROBORATED !! APPLAUSE ALK AROUND,BRAVOOO !!! I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE SEEN PEOPLE ACT LIKE LUNATICS THE Way they do here !! Wowwwwwwwww,Get a life BlackCrack !!

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/14/17 11:54 PM

And,just to let you know.A lot of Capeci's info will not be as readily available to him in the future as many agencies are signing petitions to stop the flow of info Capeci obtains.Doj,FBI,NYPD,d.e.a, and judges,Ag's are shutting Capeci down on getting his hands on anything containing court specifics,cases,case memorandums,testimony etc etc..

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/15/17 12:12 AM

I steal stories ??? That is funny shit,very funny !!! The diner,was the water view almost 3 decades,it is now cross bay diner, all the old timers call it the water view to this day !!! I used to eat there and the Esquire for breakfast at least 5 days a week !! Roma view is next door,Lenny's is down the block,Russo's on the bay is 2 blocks from there,the bagel store is across the street, Gino's is a block over from there,vetro is next to Russo's,the Surfside is at the end,across from there is Lenny pizzeria,Matteo's is on Cross bay right at the belt, society of cosma as damiano is next to Lenny's, Mikey padavonas club at the docks is between there and Russo', Bruno's is across the street,plumbers local one is next to CVS and golds gym across from new park and keyfoid is across from Russo's !! There's a map of the area, I was just there earlier today !! So what else do you want ? Oh, forget about JYD auto leasing financing owned by bobby borriellos nephews ,Angelo runs the place !! I know,I'm a clown with many faces, I lived it, I was it ! But, I stay far far away and know wtf I'm talking about, not from books or anything else !! One of my beat friends growing up,"ONE OF", Was Bobby amuso's son,so was Mike Deluca's son at don peps !! I should write a fucken book !!!

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/15/17 12:19 AM

Mike Deluca is a gentleman, loves to race pigeons.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/15/17 12:23 AM

I got assholes from Nebraska,Florida and great Britain calling me out !! That's a riot !! Meanwhile,most people get info from FBI,doj reports,books and the rat bastards who only give up 50% of the story or less !! I here,oh, I saw my friend who is a friend if a friend or whatever spewing bs !! I know guys from all over,sat in they're houses as a kid,I knew so many its ridiculous !! I was that life,I did time in cells,in max and mediums,in state and feds and people sit here disrespecting each other like wtf is wrong with people !! Its a fucking forum to discuss and talk about what we all sit here and yap about !! Get a fucken grip,seriously !!! Its mind blowing how this guy thinks only one single person supposedly heard a similar story !!! Smhhhhhh

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/15/17 12:27 AM

Not sure about now, it's been a while, but Mike used to keep his pigeons on the roof at Don Peppes. He took me up there once a long time ago, we went through the kitchen and got to the roof walking up a big ladder to the roof, so he could show me, long long time ago.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/15/17 12:28 AM

I know the man,him and his sons ! I know Steve buscemi,Ciro before he died,Matty the horse those were all very very good and close friends with my grandfather,uncles and his brothers ! I used to date john cavallo's "Jackie" daughter danielle, I DONT know what's the point,its not a big deal !!

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/15/17 12:33 AM

I DONT go near that shit,or those idiots !! I stay far far away, when I was younger I thought it was great ! But its all BS ,A horrible shit life !! Those guys, every last one are Straight scumbag conniving,manipulating con artists shitbags !! Of course, I run into people,hello,goodbye !! Its a joke !!

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/15/17 12:44 AM

Preach. Was this guy born here or over there? Surprised ice isnt grabbing up alot of these convicted wiseguys around nyc. It happens every once n awhile but the domincians and jamicans are northeast they have jumbo planes leaving daily.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/15/17 12:53 AM

And,by the way I did post shit on here that hadn't even been reported by anyone yet, names,places,indictments,crimes and guess what ! I was 100% right on everything !! And I'm right now also,Gurino thing,and Mannino among some other SHIT !! But, hey we'll just wait n see !!
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/15/17 01:26 AM

And,by the way I did post shit on here that hadn't even been reported by anyone yet, names,places,indictments,crimes and guess what ! I was 100% right on everything !! And I'm right now also,Gurino thing,and Mannino among some other SHIT !! But, hey we'll just wait n see !!

I believe you. It took me a while but i now believe you are the real deal. you was right about gene borello and a lot of other things. you just have a way of talking like you don't have any filter and it takes a while gettin used to. people like you are a treasure. please dont stop postin
Posted By: Snakes

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/15/17 01:29 AM

Lol

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/15/17 01:34 AM

Originally Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

I believe you. It took me a while but i now believe you are the real deal. you was right about gene borello and a lot of other things. you just have a way of talking like you don't have any filter and it takes a while gettin used to. people like you are a treasure. please dont stop postin

i agree yeah keep postin ! your posts are great !

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/15/17 03:27 AM

@Meyer,ralphie cifaretto,cabrinigreen,pmac etc..Thanks for all the support seriously !! I really appreciate it 100%,Thank you !! I decided to join in November and post , discuss for all the same reasons everyone is on here for,but man, since the beginning I got nothing but shit thrown in my direction and criticized for every lil thing ! Its like wtf,holy Christ already !! If I hear something,or know certain things I'll post it for everyone to enjoy, decide,debate and have nice decent discussions and opinions ! I really value everyones posts,topics,opinions,facts et.. Thanks guys,Have a happy mothers day !

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/15/17 03:36 AM

What I could understand is the Sicilians being angry over is the " Bad Form".

Getting arrested over a bullshit domestic IS ACTUALLY KINDA BAD BEHAVIOR FOR A BOSS, if this is true. It reminds of Massino shoplifting aspirin or whatever while on the lam, okay that was just dumb, maybe not like that, lol....

It reminds of Sammys book, when he tells the story of Toddo Aurello being scolded by Gambino for embarrassing his wife in public. Not cause he had a girlfriend. The bad form.

This is the thing JustSayKnow, the FEDs are all over anything these guys do, the media too. Was this in at least NYC media? Like local news? Would they have clout enough to keep it out the papers? They seem to publicize even the most boring mob cases. This seems like something media would get a lot of mileage out of. See in THAT CASE, it would make total sense for a demotion, cause he's bringing the family heat, AND embarrassment, not just in the public eye, but amongst other wise guys too.....

This makes me think TommyGambino might be right, maybe, just MAYBE John Gambino IS the final word. He's the only one left I think with that type of clout over there and over here... And why would the top slot keep going to like, " One of the click", as opposed to an American born guy?

It's not just that, but it's who his wife is. Cali married into mafia royalty from Sicily, basically married into the family that was part of the group of families that controlled the Sicilian Mafia until the Corleonesi took over in the eighties.

If the rumors are true, he not only disrespected his wife but her family, who were likely a big source of his power and respect. I mean, Cali was meeting with bosses from Sicily like Giannini Nicci when they visited New York. That's how much respect he had.

Wonder what's going through his head? Arrogance? Maybe he has so much money stashed away now he finally snapped and decided he doesnt give a f*** about pissing off his in-laws. In this day and age, maybe they'll just take his stripes and let him either be a soldier or let him "retire" like Junior Gotti.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/15/17 04:22 AM

Oldest story in the book. Rich guy just wanted something younger then he falls in love finds out shes nuts but the pussy is good so he throws his life away. His old wife runs to her brothers and dad and its a clusterfuck in this case theres abunch of mafia rules and pride issues.
Posted By: Wilson101

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/15/17 04:50 AM

Lol pmac i love it... Is that really the oldest story in the book
... Hahahaha

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/15/17 04:53 AM

As far as mrjustdontsayno i gotta say i was highly skeptical if this account was a joke or not (and i know about 0 about NYC LCN)
But it kinda seems plausible. I remember how hard some people were flaming me after I said some things about philly people.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/15/17 05:00 AM

Lol i just seen some other threads... Leaning towards maybe he is just a weirdo
Posted By: bronx

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/15/17 11:41 AM

he has been with the girl about 18 years
Posted By: Camarel

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/15/17 12:00 PM

Man, you guys are so naive. This information was posted on another forum just hours before this thread was made, another forum that MrJustSayno confirmed he is aware of i might add:
Quote:
@sorry BlackCrack, I'm not on the "JERKOFF" FORUM, THE LEFT HAND !! Guys over there on that site are straight FBI memo and book Whores from bumbfuck united states sitting in mommy's basement in they're Speedo's posting garbage that is already known ancient history who know ZERO !!!

Nothing he has said here is different from what was said over there, the only slight alteration is he is posting the speculation done over there about Mannino and John Gambino as fact. It really seems to me like you guys don't actually believe frauds like him: i think you just want to pretend you have some special insight onto the streets which is why you are taken in by transparent liars like him every single time. At least i hope that's what it is.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/15/17 05:21 PM

You people like to twist words, I never said John Gambino !!! EVER !!! I said Lo was #1 !! I'm on one site,Gbb !! No one said you have to listen to me ! You chose to,but get your facts straight !!Wherever you got your info, its "FALSE" ! OH,YEa my SLIGHT ALTERATION !! OK PAL !! TELL YOUR FRIEND ON YOUR BS SITE.I KNOW !! AND IF YOUR NOR HAPPY HERE ON GBB GO BACK AND STAY OVER ON YOUR BS SITE !!

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/15/17 05:51 PM

Others have been speculating about Gambino in here then same differnce, you still didn't add anything that wasn't said over there and the timestamps clearly show that this thread was made hours after that one. You are fooling no one, or at least i hope you aren't.

Quote:
You heard it here first,And no you won't find it on any site or google !

lol lol lol
Posted By: Sonny_Black

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/15/17 05:56 PM

I think we shouldn't get ahead of the facts here with Cali. Someone who does have great insight posted this, but so far it's still speculation. If there's truth to it (concerning Cali's status in the family) I'm sure it will be picked up by Gangland news and verified.

I can't help but think that people tend to overestimate the power of those handful of native Sicilians in a family that numbers 200 members and hundreds more of associates. That Cali's power is solely derived from in-marrying is questionable imo.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/15/17 06:20 PM

Jeeze its the fucking internet. If you read something somewhere else and post it here cool thanks. No everyone is on another board. Rich guy banging the same box for 18yrs thats spit out a few kids gets old. But cant fall in love with ya side piece no domestics just move on.
Posted By: NinoGambino

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/15/17 06:40 PM

Thanks for the info MR. Been checking this board for years now, but very rarely post. Not sure why people feel the need to come on here and act like they are Capeci 2.0. Seems like certain people judge posters by how they type, or the "vibe" that comes from their posts. Most posters seem to fit into one of two groups(yes, i know that I judge too). I call them either the "street level" poster or the "FBI" poster.
"Street level"-lots of CAPS, run-on sentences, and "F" bombs.
"FBI" poster- lots of "you're wrong", "where's the 302"?, and "that can't be true"
(Except you SERP, you're the man)(And one of the last good ones left)
And of course the "FBI" type poster is always quick to bash the "street level" poster. And in return the "street level" will get offended and type in more CAPS. Yet both type of poster add something valuable to the site. If you are getting LCN info from a message board only, and not looking any further into it, then you obviously won't know the whole story anyway. I don't care if it's GBB, BH, or RD.
I have always found this board more enjoyable and more well rounded. If you find BH more enjoyable, and think it's the best, that's ok. Trust me we all know what it is, and can go on their site if we choose to. I don't get on GBB just to read about people creaming themselves over BH's posters or charts (or vice versa).
Sorry for the rant.
Keep the posts coming, (bullshit or not) I enjoy them all
Posted By: Michael_Giovanni

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/15/17 06:59 PM

Who freaking cares who posted it first. It doesn't matter. Who posted here or over there. Some of you guys need to grow up. It's like a school yard playground with all of the crying and complaining. And here I thought I was joining a board for adults. Yeah right.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/15/17 07:18 PM

Wow MrsJustSayYes

How many damn names do you have?

How obvious are you making it, posting back to back off old accounts that have been inactive, both with 10 posts...both coming to defense of you as your credibility is torn to shreds...within 20 minutes of each other.

Your attempt is laughable...and so are your multiple personalities.

Seek help ASAP

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/15/17 07:31 PM

This is my account and my only account
What "sources" do you have that prove this is the same poster??
Because without a primary source you would NEVER post something right???
Did someone on BH just tell you that we are the same person? Because if so, make sure you didn't post it after they did

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/15/17 08:00 PM

Originally Posted By: NinoGambino
This is my account and my only account
What "sources" do you have that prove this is the same poster??
Because without a primary source you would NEVER post something right???
Did someone on BH just tell you that we are the same person? Because if so, make sure you didn't post it after they did

You don't have anyone fooled.

Like you and your alter ego, I hear things and my sources are the cold hard streets, bro!

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/15/17 08:41 PM

I have one single account and name,Me just say no ! That's it,I'm not on any other site, I came on here in November, I was,criticised, chastised, bashed,called this that and the third. They claimed I was like 2-3 different people,I always got,I'm Giacomo vacari, 100% untrue !! I get stuff I hear in the streets and I get stuff off the internet ! I don't know what was said by someone on another site, I heard recently at Sorrento cafe and Lo's place I'll collosseo, People made it into a comedy show and its was a running joke ! Maybe truth,maybe rumor, I don't know ! After hearing it a number of times in the street,I looked it up,it took quite a while but there was a small 2-3 paragraph article stating Cali was arrested on a domestic incident at his GF's home and taken into custody, That's it !! I'll collosseo is owned by Lo,his son and relatives run the place and employed there !

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/15/17 09:13 PM

No reason to fool anyone.
Been registered since '11. On the site everyday, but very rarely feel the need to even sign in.
I never said Mr. was right, or that you were wrong. My main frustration was actually the way people will get on GBB, and then talk about how BH is the gospel and the be all end all for LCN.
I actually like the differing viewpoints that are on this site. If someone (anyone) doesn't like the way the MODs run the site, then I'm sure they would gladly show them the door.
You bash the guy, and then when other people voice opinions that don't fall in line with yours, you assume it's the same person.
Maybe (just maybe) more people would rather have someone like him on the site than someone like you

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/15/17 09:22 PM

Yeah this is ridiculous !! If you want pure proven fact don't come here , if you don't think something not true PM the fucking guy !!!!

Dam I played pool and cards with Beeps for three years when he came to AC and asked Nick if he could open a pool room and a book .

Well I thought the fucking guy was made til I posted here years ago and someone told me by a PM that he was not made till years later !!!

Point being I would have sworn the guy was made and cursed the guy if he did not come at me in the right way !!!!

Because before this place I never looked at a site just a few years ago , had no clue people cared.

Shit happens and people say and hear shit and jump the gun or embellish or could be the guy that told the story to the guy !!!

I just did it when I read this thread ... I thought it sounded familiar to conversation I had a few months back so I said it sounded right !!!

Who cares !!!!!

People that out and out lie go away!! You give the a stage they stay ....

And if they post and it's the truth they become very good posters !!!

Good to see you posting Nino .

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/15/17 09:40 PM

@serp, I hear ya on the street level stuff.I was around manyany people my whole life and I lost a big chunk of freedom due to the life. I no longer get involved and stay far away ! Time to time I run into people or when I end up at a wedding,party,funeral wake,etc. I hear all types of rumors,gossip,stories ! But, the lifestyle and the mob is a circus and there is no life in that shit ! I respect a lot of people on the board and enjoy all the discussions,posts,topics,debates etc... I have no clue why people get psychotic and crazy over stupid shit ?? I have one account,I don't do the fb,Instagram,twitter crap at all !! This is the shit that I heard and I decided to post ! But anyways,thanks for the support, There's a lot of good guys here ! Thanks @ninogaggi

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/15/17 10:01 PM

No reason to fool anyone.
Been registered since '11. On the site everyday, but very rarely feel the need to even sign in.
I never said Mr. was right, or that you were wrong. My main frustration was actually the way people will get on GBB, and then talk about how BH is the gospel and the be all end all for LCN.
I actually like the differing viewpoints that are on this site. If someone (anyone) doesn't like the way the MODs run the site, then I'm sure they would gladly show them the door.
You bash the guy, and then when other people voice opinions that don't fall in line with yours, you assume it's the same person.
Maybe (just maybe) more people would rather have someone like him on the site than someone like you

What are you talking about? Now you are just making things up.

Nobody said BH is the end all be all...what I said was the guy straight up stole a post from there, posted it as his own and even put his own spin on it to pretend he had inside knowledge.

The info was posted the night before over there, then less than 12 hours later he makes a post containing the same information and passing it off as his own.

You are okay with an information thief passing things on a private site, over here on a public site...as his own?

That is okay in your book.

You obviously have an agenda against BH to be making up shit.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/15/17 10:03 PM

Sure, if you like posts from an information thief pretending to have street knowledge over an honest poster such as myself, thats perfectly fine.

The guy has been called out over and over by reputable posters on this site.

But some guy with 11 posts would rather have him then me.

Good for you. I would take the backing of several other legitimate, consistent posters over your faulty endorsement. You barely post what the hell do you care?

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/15/17 10:28 PM

I have tons of street knowledge !!! That's a fact, My father and grandfather were Made !! Fact, and I didn't take shit from your "PRIVATE BULLSHIT SITE " I DONT BELONG TO YOUR BS "PRIVATE SITE" !!! THATS WHY ITS PRIVATE TO BEGIN WITH, NO ONE CAN STEAL TRASH FROM YOUR "PRIVATE COUNTRY CLUB" FOR BULLSHITTERS THAT CANT DEAL WITH THE "PUBLIC" AND PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY KNOW !!! YOU JUST SAID IT ALL BUDDY, "PRIVATE" !! SO,GO BACK TO YOUR SILVER SPOON "PRIVATE" SITE !!!!

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/15/17 10:36 PM

I got news for you ! Why don't you take your ass to 18th ave and visit the places I mentioned !! Maybe,if they don't throw your ass out you might learn some "PUBLIC" info that is known to some !! Oh, I forgot, you get "EXCLUSIVE" PRIVATE "INFO" AT YOUR SPECIAL PRIVATE ONLINE MOB GATHERING PLACE !!! BH, BITCHES AND HOMO'S "PRIVATE" "FORUM" !! YOU SHOULD ASK YOUR "PRIVATE" MEMBER WHERE THEY GOT THEURE INFO ??? SEE, THIS FORUM IS "PUBLIC" YOU PROBABLY STOLE INFO FROM ME ON THIS "PUBLIC" "FORUM" !!!!

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/15/17 10:39 PM

AND ,I QUOTE, YOU SAID I SLIGHTLY ALTERED IT !! I THINK YOU STOLE FROM THE "PUBLIC" OVER HERE AND ALTERED WHATEVER !! HOW WOULD WE KNOW ? YOUR SITE IS, "PRIVATE" !!!!!!!

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/15/17 10:41 PM

I would never argue for information theft. I just like to see everyone get the same information, no matter what site. I'd like to think if it was from somewhere else then credit would be given.
After re-reading the original post a few times (and getting on BH to see the ORIGINAL post) I probably should have stayed out of it.
I'd like to think Mr. is being honest (which he may well be), but who knows
For saying this: "Maybe (just maybe) more people would rather have someone like him on the site than someone like you" I apologize. It is probably an incorrect statement.
Hopefully no harm, no foul
Honestly, I hope you both continue to post here (and everywhere), and I will just go back to reading them

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/15/17 11:06 PM

For the record, I'm only on Gbb ,That's the gods honest truth !! I have no idea what someone posted over on that site and I can't see it, its "PRIVATE" !! All I know is I have my own sources and this is nothing new ! If I posted the thousands if pics I have going back since I'm 4-5 years old a lot of these people would probably blow me ! 2.Say I'm a liar etc 3.go ape shit and talk nothing but SHIT 4.I Photoshopped etc ! These guys are serious whack jobs ! Its like wtf ? Its mob guys,big fucken deal who cares ?? I'm seriously amazed !! And this is one of the many reasons I do not hang out with people,stay far away,and have nothing to do with that trash !! A lot of these guys think these guys are GODS, ROYALTY OR SOME CRAZY SHIT !! THESE GUYS ARE BUMS,SKELS,USERS,ABUSERS AND ALL AROUND PIECES OF SHIT !!!!

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/15/17 11:07 PM

I would never argue for information theft. I just like to see everyone get the same information, no matter what site. I'd like to think if it was from somewhere else then credit would be given.
After re-reading the original post a few times (and getting on BH to see the ORIGINAL post) I probably should have stayed out of it.
I'd like to think Mr. is being honest (which he may well be), but who knows
For saying this: "Maybe (just maybe) more people would rather have someone like him on the site than someone like you" I apologize. It is probably an incorrect statement.
Hopefully no harm, no foul
Honestly, I hope you both continue to post here (and everywhere), and I will just go back to reading them

I accept your apology.

However, if you knew his history u would not want him posting.

He has had a ton of names and been banned on all of them. He steals info and passes it off as he is from the street.

If you want an example, go look at the russos on the bay post.

he claimes wiseguys met at a diner, that has been closed for 10 years.

he then says oh i meant they call it that still, and they dont....which has been verified by several people that live there

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/15/17 11:09 PM

AND ,I QUOTE, YOU SAID I SLIGHTLY ALTERED IT !! I THINK YOU STOLE FROM THE "PUBLIC" OVER HERE AND ALTERED WHATEVER !! HOW WOULD WE KNOW ? YOUR SITE IS, "PRIVATE" !!!!!!!

Ips are being traced and you will be banned from there shortly.

Your "street knowledge" will then dry up.

Go back to the russos thread and reply to you getting shredded by people that really live there.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/16/17 02:52 AM

That's a great idea, I didn't know that !! GREAT, EVEN BETTER, TRACE MY IP ADDRESS NOW WE WILL SEE THAT YOUR A LYING POS FUCK !!!

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/16/17 02:56 AM

And, sorry MRBLACKCRACK, I HAD ONE NAME AND ON ONE SITE ,GBB !! YOU AND ALL YOUR WHACKJOB PALS WILL NOW SEE IM NOT ON YOUR BS "PRIVATE SITE" !!!!! I DONT USE FB,INSTAGRAM OR ANY SOCIAL MEDIA !! I AM ON ONE SITE SINCE NOVEMBER 2016, GBB !! I HOPE YOU CAN FINALLY GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT !!! I AM NOT GIACOMO VACARI OR ANYONE ELSE PEOPLE USE TO CLAIM I WAS !!

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/16/17 02:58 AM

And ,YES I DID GROW UP THERE MY ENTIRE LIFE, I NOW LIVE IN BENSONHURST !!

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/16/17 04:51 AM

And, I stand by statement 100& that the water view was closed in 2008,Redone named croosbay diner ! Old timers that went there or Esquire back in the day still call that place water view !! I dunno who other people know,but people I know from HB,OZP including my own family who currently reside there call it the Water view ! I never, EVER said wiseguys meet there, I said you can find FRANK RUSSO there many nights after hours with people,mainly from Russo's ,People he employs ! SO,AGAIN BLACKCRACK, YOU LIKE TO TWIST PEOPLES WORDS THE WAY YOU SEEM FIT,GO BACK READ THE POST !! READ ALL MY POSTS AND STOP PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH AND TWIST SHIT !! YOU RANTED,RAVED,CRIED,COMPLAINED,TWISTED PEOPLES WORDS,SCREAMED AND HOLLERED ALL DAMN DAY !! MORNING,NOON,AND NIGHT !! FOR WHAT ??? I LIKE THIS "PUBLIC" FORUM ALOT AND THERE IS GOOD PEOPLE ON HERE !!!!! GO BACK TO YOUR "PRIVATE LIL CLUB" OF KNOW IT ALLS !! THATS WHY YOUR BS FORUM IS "PRIVATE" YOU CANT HANDLE THE PUBLIC AND OUR OPINIONS AND POINTS OF VIEW, YOU SHOWED IN THE WAY YOU ACTED LIKE A 5 YEAR OLD ALL DAMN DAY !! THIS IS "GENERAL POPULATION" HERE !! STAY YOUR ASS ON "PRIVATE PROTECTIVE CUSTODY" GET A LIFE !! GET OFF MY DICK AND WHOEVER YOU CLAIM POSTED AN "ALTERED VERSION" OF THE INFO I POSTED ! WHICH MAY OR MAY NOT BE TRUE !! THATS THE WORD !!!

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/16/17 04:57 AM

AND, EXPLAIN TO ME,WHICH YOU HAVENT ALL DAMN DAY ABOUT ANYTHING ! HOW CAN I BE BANNED FROM YOUR SITE IF IM JOT A MEMBER ?? EXPLAIN PLEASE ! IVE CALLED YOU OUT ALL DAY AND YOU JUST TWIST SHIT AND KEEP TGROWING SHIT AT THE WALL HOPING SOMETHING WILL EVENTUALLY STICK !!! TRACE AWAY PAL !! ILL BE HERE WAITING ON WHAT BS FLIES OUTTA YOUR MOUTH !!

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/16/17 04:49 PM

Can this moron be removed from this forum?

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/16/17 04:55 PM

???

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/16/17 05:07 PM

I have some breaking news...I heard it from reputable sources:

MrsJustsayNO and Caitlyn Jenner were seen shopping for high heels on 5th Avenue.

More to follow....

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/16/17 05:34 PM

Originally Posted By: Sonny_Black
Can this moron be removed from this forum?

He has been, several times.

The guy must have 100 names.

Hes like that other guy that home invaded elderly people

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/16/17 06:29 PM

Ive never been removed !! I have one name since Nov.2016,100 names where you get your info ? You spin shit,twist words,and make up shit off the top of your head !! I'm still waiting now 2 days for your assumed info on me !! I'm still waiting buddy on your 100 names theory,I'm also waiting for your IP tracing !! It doesn't exist !! Keep making up stories and BS, You sound like mother goose !! Where's your evidence,I'm still waiting ?? Blackjack= A.K.A Dr.Seus !!!

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/16/17 06:34 PM

You are correct Ryan ! I was with your father,ohhh sorry,I meant your mother caitlyn ! I bought your father more than shoes !!

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/16/17 06:35 PM

I'm still waiting for you losers and all your "EVIDENCE"on me !!

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/16/17 06:39 PM

My "sources" said MrsJustsayNo and Caitlyn Jenner were spotted going into a super high end day spa on the Upper East side of Manhattan. More sources say that Caitlyn Jenner got her pussy waxed into the shape of a heart. MrsJustsayNo had her pussy waxed full Brazilian style.

...more to come...
Posted By: thebigfella

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/16/17 06:43 PM

This is stupid, who cares where he got the information from, if you disagree than debate him...and why are you giving another forum free publicity on this forum???

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/16/17 06:45 PM

Me and your father, your correct, I'm with your mom dad right now !!!if you were here Ryan I'd shape that lil pussy of yours into the shape of a broken heart just like your momdad !!

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/16/17 06:49 PM

Thank you, exactly @ bigfella ! This is a forum for mob related topics,discussions, debates !! I got all these freaks jumping out the woodwork spewing bs !!

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/16/17 06:51 PM

Both of you guys, take your disagreement somewhere else, I'm tired of reading it

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/16/17 06:53 PM

Let's get back to the topic at hand

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/16/17 07:39 PM

MrsJustsayNO is a liar and a troll. She has many sock accounts and it is time to ban her IP address.

Also...she just bought a great purse.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/16/17 07:59 PM

I'm done with the bs !! State your claims,prove what you daysay,about IP addresses and all my 100 or so names !! Done,prove it !! Its 2 days now !! Look my name up like any other name,it says the date the day,time,year they joined !! Ive been on one forum GBB for 6 months ! You talk a good but you prove ZERO !! Assumptions are a dime a dozen !! And talk is cheap !! IM done have a great day !!

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/16/17 08:12 PM

I'm done with the bs !! State your claims,prove what you daysay,about IP addresses and all my 100 or so names !! Done,prove it !! Its 2 days now !! Look my name up like any other name,it says the date the day,time,year they joined !! Ive been on one forum GBB for 6 months ! You talk a good but you prove ZERO !! Assumptions are a dime a dozen !! And talk is cheap !! IM done have a great day !!

She is quitting. I heard that the Gambino's just elected Sammy "The Bull" Garvano the new boss. You heard it hear first! MrsJustsayNo is from New York so she knows.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/16/17 09:09 PM

Funny the gambinos have a handfull of convicted herion guys i was gonna say the genovese are the oppisit but barney b was slinging kilos of herion in the 80tys to. Fish cafaro had him wired buying it and quite dom cirillo if still active was a dope guy in the 50 60tys. Dont think that guy andy russo the colombos boss was ever a dope guy.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/16/17 09:21 PM

What's good Pmac !, Yea,when you look at it all these guys were huge into H ! When Zeke was acting Gambino boss he was a trafficker his whole life.I love that so called ban on drugs when at one point in time the mob were this biggest traffickers ! Going back to prohibition the Mob was built off alcohol and drug trafficking,importation, distribution !

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/16/17 10:25 PM

Shit like this puts a lot of good posters off, so they just quit. A damn' shame if you ask me..

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/16/17 10:59 PM

@billy, I heard this legitimately outside of the board/forum.I don't mean to put people off i f that was Partly aimed at me I'm gonna defend myself to the end !! I think the BS is Ridiculous ! I have been here on Gbb since November,I'm not on social media or any other sites,forums and I never had another name !!! I been reading the posts/topics on Gbb since 07-08 I decided to join in Nov.2016 and the rest is history ! Ive been bashed,harassed,flamed on here since day one because Morons think I'm 100 different people,ive been accused of all types of shit ! It is simply false and to come on and go off like animals,lunatics spewing bs,and flat out lying and making accusations is insane ! I respect everyone on here and its entertainment ! I see it constantly ,people name calling,lying,trying to bring people down and have not one ounce of proof to back the shit they spew ! If people don't like the topic,comment,or post then pay it no mind ! But to make false accusations ??? Wtf is wrong with these people ?? I stole info off a 'PRIVATE" Site,I have 100 names, ive been banned !! I'm still waiting for the IP trace and all the other evidence !! They can't,there is none,it false,total bs,lies !!

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/17/17 12:33 AM

Originally Posted By: thebigfella
Both of you guys, take your disagreement somewhere else, I'm tired of reading it

Ummm the disagreement is here because this post was stolen information from a private forum and this topic should have never opened here in this first place.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/17/17 12:34 AM

Several people that are members here and there saw the post there, the time it was posted...and then this one posted what that same information 12 hours later. Hmmmm.

And only ONE person had that information, and it wasnt MrsJustSayYes.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/17/17 12:52 AM

@billy, I heard this legitimately outside of the board/forum.I don't mean to put people off i f that was Partly aimed at me I'm gonna defend myself to the end !!

I was alluding to all the constant bickering, but I have to be honest to you MrJSN the 2 examples the guys brought up were pretty convincing. Personally I don't care if info get shared from one place to the other but if someone makes it seem like this comes from his sources from the street and gets caught stating certain facts from the streets and it turns out as bullshit he needs to get called out on it.

Sometimes people go slightly overboard doing this and get their torches and pitchforks out of the shed a little to quick in my opinion. But this time I personally believe this isn't the case..

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/17/17 01:22 AM

Frank Cali comes off as someone that's privileged, and never made his bones in the streets, mobsters like him usually don't last long. I wouldn't be surprise d if he was just a front boss
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/17/17 01:57 AM

Thanks for the info MR. Been checking this board for years now, but very rarely post. Not sure why people feel the need to come on here and act like they are Capeci 2.0. Seems like certain people judge posters by how they type, or the "vibe" that comes from their posts. Most posters seem to fit into one of two groups(yes, i know that I judge too). I call them either the "street level" poster or the "FBI" poster.
"Street level"-lots of CAPS, run-on sentences, and "F" bombs.
"FBI" poster- lots of "you're wrong", "where's the 302"?, and "that can't be true"
(Except you SERP, you're the man)(And one of the last good ones left)
And of course the "FBI" type poster is always quick to bash the "street level" poster. And in return the "street level" will get offended and type in more CAPS. Yet both type of poster add something valuable to the site. If you are getting LCN info from a message board only, and not looking any further into it, then you obviously won't know the whole story anyway. I don't care if it's GBB, BH, or RD.
I have always found this board more enjoyable and more well rounded. If you find BH more enjoyable, and think it's the best, that's ok. Trust me we all know what it is, and can go on their site if we choose to. I don't get on GBB just to read about people creaming themselves over BH's posters or charts (or vice versa).
Sorry for the rant.
Keep the posts coming, (bullshit or not) I enjoy them all

Dude you freaking nailed that!!! lol

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/17/17 08:11 PM

Originally Posted By: pmac
Funny the gambinos have a handfull of convicted herion guys i was gonna say the genovese are the oppisit but barney b was slinging kilos of herion in the 80tys to. Fish cafaro had him wired buying it and quite dom cirillo if still active was a dope guy in the 50 60tys. Dont think that guy andy russo the colombos boss was ever a dope guy.

I had never heard before that Barney was involved in dealing H. I did a little research after reading your comment and read where he was invloved in a high speed car chase with the feds where he took off with 200K after a dope deal. Pretty interesting stuff.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/17/17 08:45 PM

Originally Posted By: Michael_Giovanni

I had never heard before that Barney was involved in dealing H. I did a little research after reading your comment and read where he was invloved in a high speed car chase with the feds where he took off with 200K after a dope deal. Pretty interesting stuff.

Where did u read that? Got a link?

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/17/17 09:01 PM

Originally Posted By: Stubbs

I'll see if I can find it again.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/17/17 09:13 PM

Here ya go!

http://www.nytimes.com/1988/03/07/nyregi...e-informer.html
Posted By: MightyDR

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/18/17 12:40 AM

Here ya go!

http://www.nytimes.com/1988/03/07/nyregi...e-informer.html

Thanks for that one. I'd heard he used to sell heroin, but never knew about that.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/18/17 01:05 AM

Here is another good read about that case.

https://www.plainsite.org/dockets/cjfomq...o-a/k/a-barney/
Posted By: tt120

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/18/17 03:04 AM

for what its worth about the guy Mr Just Say No... when the Gotti/Asaro/Howard Beach indictments dropped everyone on here (not saying other boards bc im not on them ever since real deal shut down) was saying it was Lovaglio and Mr No said it was a kid from HB gene borrello. ppl faught him on it and a week or two later Capeci reported that Borrello was the snitch. not saying that was crazy insider info because you could put two and two together if you know how these neighborhoods operate...but he wasnt wrong and wasnt bullshitting...

for what thats worth i think hes an interesting poster

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/18/17 04:16 AM

He definitely copied this. Funny how the story was posted on BH first and the next day this is posted and he's acting like he was "there".

It was posted on the BH on 5/13 @ 3:02am. Justsayno ran over here and posted here at 5/14 @ 12:30am.

So if you think this moron was actually there I got $20 million sitting here in an account that came from this Nigerian prince I know that died. Just shoot me your bank account info and social security number and I'll hook you up! He's acting like he was the one with the info and some folks are lapping that shit up. Sad that this crap is on here.
Posted By: RollinBones

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/18/17 04:50 AM

Originally Posted By: tt120
for what its worth about the guy Mr Just Say No... when the Gotti/Asaro/Howard Beach indictments dropped everyone on here (not saying other boards bc im not on them ever since real deal shut down) was saying it was Lovaglio and Mr No said it was a kid from HB gene borrello. ppl faught him on it and a week or two later Capeci reported that Borrello was the snitch. not saying that was crazy insider info because you could put two and two together if you know how these neighborhoods operate...but he wasnt wrong and wasnt bullshitting...

for what thats worth i think hes an interesting poster

I remember this too.. Time will tell if the guy is legit or not but until then I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/18/17 05:01 AM

I heard straight from the horses mouths !!! I'm not on any other sight except right here GBB !! First of all, I would never in my life join some crazy cult like whatever the hell these people are talking about "PRIVATE" "SITE" !! The only reason I'm here is because ive been reading the stuff here for the last 10 years and signing in was simple,so I finally joined and started posting g Nov.2016 !!

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/18/17 05:30 AM

@tt120

That Borello thing was what made me start really paying attention to what he was saying....

You know I woulda never known about this,..... Let me put it this way guys,...... Did anyone else plan on posting and discussing this at all? Did anyone KNOW about this, or did you guys hear it first from JustSayNo?

(And I don't understand, this was discussed in a PRIVATE message? So it wasn't ALL OVER THE BOARD, so to speak, or was it? Y'all got me confused for real... If it was a private message, he couldn't see it right? Or can you? How did YOU guys get to see it? Or was it discussed on that Black Hand board by more than 2 people?)

I'm not on Black Hand, and honestly it kinda irritates me, people act like its a superior site, constantly on HERE telling us so, lol......

The thing I find intriguing is this rumor is actually TRUE? Let me ask you guys this, WHERE DID THE BLACK HAND POSTER get this from, for you guys to just "take it to the bank", so to speak?

Was THAT guy in the Cafe Sorrento or whatever? Like y'all tell me where did the Black Hand guy get it from? How did Serp hear about it?

The Borello thing in my eyes gave JustSayNo some credibility, it wasn't like you could go read that somewhere. It took Serp consigning this thing for me to get on board, I feel like I asked a lot of logical questions about this and up until Serp said he'd heard it too (he's the Philly "Pizzaboy" , his knowledge always seems spot on...) I wasn't fully buying in.

It's interesting to me because it gives credence to a few long time theories I've had about the Gambino Family being run like, almost like a device of the Palermo families to make and launder money. The intermarried clans that make up the Gambino clan. I fell it's important to make the distinction.

I also think you guys are depriving yourselves of a GREAT topic to discuss.
Y'all spent TOO much time on the history of Gambino past, Gotti, Castellano all that. Y'all really need to start paying attention to Sicily, Europe, Canada, and South America, this is where all the BIG moves are being made.

So again the Borello thing is what made me accept THIS thing. As far as what cafe is really where and what it's called, man I ain't from NYC, it would take a New Yorker to confirm all that stuff and it seems easy enough, they are either there or they aren't... Right? Plus ,that part, like where the mobsters drink their coffee? Or shoot the shit, or where they live?

That shit doesn't interest me.....

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/18/17 05:56 AM

This is a big topic on both mob boards , here and black hand , with members of both claiming to have inside knowledge , if this tooic is common knowledge I'm sure capeci will know about it through his many many reputable sources . Let's see if he posts about it in the next couple of weeks .
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/18/17 11:14 AM

That Borello thing was what made me start really paying attention to what he was saying....

The Borello thing in my eyes gave JustSayNo some credibility, it wasn't like you could go read that somewhere...

So again the Borello thing is what made me accept THIS thing.

The 'Borello thing' is bullshit.
MrJustSayNo is a liar, a thief and a psychopathic bullshit artist.

GANGLAND NEWS RELEASED GENE BORELLO AS THE RAT TWICE BEFORE MRJUSTSAYNO EVER DID.

3/25/17
Gene Borrello is the RAT !!!Gene was young and known,up and coming in the neighborhood, He got ratted on by Frank Nunziata and a few others ! Everyone knew Gene and respected him, Gaspare Valenti??? Mr Valentines doesn't have a damn thing to offer anyone !! Gene is giving up the goods on EVERYONE !! Indictments/Investigations down the pipe for everyone !! Sit back,turn off the lights,get your popcorn, bon bond, and related snacks and enjoy THE SHOW !!! EVERYONE OPERATING SHOULD BE SHITTING THEYRE PANTS AND HIDING UNDER ROCKS RIGHT ABOUT NOW !!! Peter Gotti went with Bonnanos years ago when everyone shunned him !! Uncle Richie went to Pennsylvania, on the shelf, Uncle Vinny gets no respect or love,and Brother John Jr. Proffered and lost face and put his tail between his legs !! Carmine is in Ohio and away from his so called extended FAM., Peter went partners w Vinny in Uncle crumbs bakeshop n cafe and sent his son over there !! Like I said, THE SHOW IS ABOUT TO START AND IT WILL BE A GOOD ONE FOLKS !!!!

http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=909529&page=1

GL:

September 8, 2016
Quote:
This Week in Gang Land
By Jerry Capeci
Feds Look For John Gotti Solution To Vinny Asaro's Lufthansa Heist Acquittal

Feeding the feds the inside info on the home invasion ring, sources say, are Frank Nunziata, and Gene Borrello, two 31-year-old members of the robbery crew that also preyed on residents in other sections of Queens and on Long Island. Both men are said to be cooperating in a probe by the FBI, the Brooklyn U.S. Attorney's office and the Queens District Attorney's office.

Nunziata began cooperating with the NYPD's Organized Crime Investigation Division following a drug arrest in 2013. He fingered Borrello and another crew member, who were arrested by the NYPD in June of 2014, as they were on their way to rob the home of a suspected drug dealer in the upscale Five Towns area of Long Island, according to court papers.

Gene BorrelloSources say that Borrello, after sitting tight for a long time — he even wrote Gang Land a letter protesting his innocence after we reported his arrest — agreed to cooperate within the last few months, and has told the feds that for a time he was a member of Asaro's crew.

And:

3/2/17
Quote:

This Week in Gang Land By Jerry Capeci
...allegations that link Asaro and Giallanzo to a series of home invasion robberies. The robberies were pulled off from 2013 to 2015 by several hoodlums who have begun cooperating with authorities.

As Gang Land disclosed in September, two members of the robbery team, Frank Nunziata and Gene Borrello, have been cooperating with a long-running joint investigation by the FBI, the Brooklyn U.S. Attorney's Office, the NYPD, and the Queens District Attorney's office.

So MrJustSayNo doesnt know shit. He plagiarizes, steals, invents and pathologically LIES.

He is most likely Giacomo Vacari. A mentally unstable indervidual with the mind of a child.

MrJustsayno passed off the above as his own when CLEARLY it isnt.

EXACTLY as he did posting HOURS after being posted on BH about Cali.

Hes a fucking fraud.

Above is the proof.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/18/17 12:29 PM

Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

The Borello thing in my eyes gave JustSayNo some credibility, it wasn't like you could go read that somewhere...

So again the Borello thing is what made me accept THIS thing.

The 'Borello thing' is bullshit.
MrJustSayNo is a liar, a thief and a psychopathic bullshit artist.

GANGLAND NEWS RELEASED GENE BORELLO AS THE RAT TWICE BEFORE MRJUSTSAYNO EVER DID.

3/25/17
Gene Borrello is the RAT !!!Gene was young and known,up and coming in the neighborhood, He got ratted on by Frank Nunziata and a few others ! Everyone knew Gene and respected him, Gaspare Valenti??? Mr Valentines doesn't have a damn thing to offer anyone !! Gene is giving up the goods on EVERYONE !! Indictments/Investigations down the pipe for everyone !! Sit back,turn off the lights,get your popcorn, bon bond, and related snacks and enjoy THE SHOW !!! EVERYONE OPERATING SHOULD BE SHITTING THEYRE PANTS AND HIDING UNDER ROCKS RIGHT ABOUT NOW !!! Peter Gotti went with Bonnanos years ago when everyone shunned him !! Uncle Richie went to Pennsylvania, on the shelf, Uncle Vinny gets no respect or love,and Brother John Jr. Proffered and lost face and put his tail between his legs !! Carmine is in Ohio and away from his so called extended FAM., Peter went partners w Vinny in Uncle crumbs bakeshop n cafe and sent his son over there !! Like I said, THE SHOW IS ABOUT TO START AND IT WILL BE A GOOD ONE FOLKS !!!!

http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=909529&page=1

GL:

September 8, 2016
Quote:
This Week in Gang Land
By Jerry Capeci
Feds Look For John Gotti Solution To Vinny Asaro's Lufthansa Heist Acquittal

Feeding the feds the inside info on the home invasion ring, sources say, are Frank Nunziata, and Gene Borrello, two 31-year-old members of the robbery crew that also preyed on residents in other sections of Queens and on Long Island. Both men are said to be cooperating in a probe by the FBI, the Brooklyn U.S. Attorney's office and the Queens District Attorney's office.

Nunziata began cooperating with the NYPD's Organized Crime Investigation Division following a drug arrest in 2013. He fingered Borrello and another crew member, who were arrested by the NYPD in June of 2014, as they were on their way to rob the home of a suspected drug dealer in the upscale Five Towns area of Long Island, according to court papers.

Gene BorrelloSources say that Borrello, after sitting tight for a long time — he even wrote Gang Land a letter protesting his innocence after we reported his arrest — agreed to cooperate within the last few months, and has told the feds that for a time he was a member of Asaro's crew.

And:

3/2/17
Quote:

This Week in Gang Land By Jerry Capeci
...allegations that link Asaro and Giallanzo to a series of home invasion robberies. The robberies were pulled off from 2013 to 2015 by several hoodlums who have begun cooperating with authorities.

As Gang Land disclosed in September, two members of the robbery team, Frank Nunziata and Gene Borrello, have been cooperating with a long-running joint investigation by the FBI, the Brooklyn U.S. Attorney's Office, the NYPD, and the Queens District Attorney's office.

So MrJustSayNo doesnt know shit. He plagiarizes, steals, invents and pathologically LIES.

He is most likely Giacomo Vacari. A mentally unstable indervidual with the mind of a child.

MrJustsayno passed off the above as his own when CLEARLY it isnt.

EXACTLY as he did posting HOURS after being posted on BH about Cali.

Hes a fucking fraud.

Above is the proof.

Lets hear Cabrini's next argument...

Or will he disappear after he realizes this guy is in fact, a fraud.
whistle
Posted By: tt120

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/18/17 01:07 PM

@blackjack yeah thats why i said it wasnt crazy insider info, but he put the peices together real quick at least, when everyone else was thinking a 50 year old drunk from Staten Island (lovaglio) was snitching on kids from queens torching cars and robbing people.

there was a girl who used to post on here (and all of the other boards as well) who was allegedly related to frank cali through marriage. i wonder ir she had anything to do with the info posted on the other board

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/18/17 01:18 PM

@Blackjack

Now you trying to make this shit about me? Lol, I'll tell you right now , don't even try to try me.... I actually find all this kinda funny.

Like someone pointed out, everyone was saying the rat was someone named Lovaglio, ( like I said before, THIS stuff I pay like no attention to, whose made, how many, exact number of guys, that type of stuff..) Lol, How did it take THAT LONG for that article to be referenced? How long did guys spend in that thread speculating and arguing about who the rat was? When it was in print?

I took a cue from both Pmac and Bronx, they are from NY, they seemed to find it somewhat reasonable. But not everyone remembers every single article.

The thing I CANT STAND is you guys make this shit PERSONAL, like (and no offense here, seriously..) but I'm not his apologist, I don't actually CARE about JustSayNo, but you guys do have a tendency to pile on people, sometimes unwarranted. That's what irritates me...

Who I commend is Sonny, who did what I beg a lot of you to do, prove when someone is bullshitting with a verified link. Not just your fuckin childish insults with nothing backing it up. ( I have a thing against that, I'm not into the " pack mentality", I gotta think for myself...) I think almost everything I've ever posted was based in something we can all read for ourselves, a book or article, something. Blackjack, clearly you ignored my point about Serp as well, cause frankly without evidence of an arrest, Black hand or no Blackhand i wasn't really buying any of this, without that document I STILL see it as a rumor. How was it not in the media?

I mean that thread was up awhile and the stuff Sonny posted says this shit was a year old. I don't even follow that part, but a LOT of people missed it on here too apparently, capecis articles are usually uploaded on here.

Hell, this one caught my eye cause it's what I'm always posting about anyway.

And look man, as far as all this hidden identity shit, I don't give a fuck and don't have time for the nonsense. I don't think y'all know who more than half of these people are. The proof for me was Yatez or whatever his name was. He was a respected poster, until his meltdown.

Like for real it could even be him, Ive only seen three of his admitted 11 screen names. ( Which NONE of you were aware of, lol) I routinely see all kinds of silly racist shit on here, that's the real scum to me, like this is the BULLSHIT stuff to me, sad really.

Y'all need to take a page from Sonny next time, man cut all all the bickering and shit, cause it makes you look petty. Like its a PERSONAL thing. Just post an article and say, " Naaah Bruhh", all the rest of that shit leave it alone.

This shit is really sad, we can't even really get into a discussion about this, actually very interesting topic, cause everyone wants to have insider knowledge, or win the argument, or just plain insult someone from the safety of a computer screen.

You know right before he left, I guess, iveyLeague ( of all people, lol) sent me a PM telling me if I wanted to discuss OC without all the bullshit, and have serious conversations, I SHOULD GO ON BLACK HAND, was he telling the truth?

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/18/17 01:39 PM

@Blackjack

Now you trying to make this shit about me? Lol, I'll tell you right now , don't even try to try me.... I actually find all this kinda funny.

Like someone pointed out, everyone was saying the rat was someone named Lovaglio, ( like I said before, THIS stuff I pay like no attention to, whose made, how many, exact number of guys, that type of stuff..) Lol, How did it take THAT LONG for that article to be referenced? How long did guys spend in that thread speculating and arguing about who the rat was? When it was in print?

I took a cue from both Pmac and Bronx, they are from NY, they seemed to find it somewhat reasonable. But not everyone remembers every single article.

The thing I CANT STAND is you guys make this shit PERSONAL, like (and no offense here, seriously..) but I'm not his apologist, I don't actually CARE about JustSayNo, but you guys do have a tendency to pile on people, sometimes unwarranted. That's what irritates me...

Who I commend is Sonny, who did what I beg a lot of you to do, prove when someone is bullshitting with a verified link. Not just your fuckin childish insults with nothing backing it up. ( I have a thing against that, I'm not into the " pack mentality", I gotta think for myself...) I think almost everything I've ever posted was based in something we can all read for ourselves, a book or article, something. Blackjack, clearly you ignored my point about Serp as well, cause frankly without evidence of an arrest, Black hand or no Blackhand i wasn't really buying any of this, without that document I STILL see it as a rumor. How was it not in the media?

I mean that thread was up awhile and the stuff Sonny posted says this shit was a year old. I don't even follow that part, but a LOT of people missed it on here too apparently, capecis articles are usually uploaded on here.

And look man, as far as all this hidden identity shit, I don't give a fuck and don't have time for the nonsense. I don't think y'all know who more than half of these people are. The proof for me was Yatez or whatever his name was. He was a respected poster, until his meltdown.

Like for real it could even be him, Ive only seen three of his admitted 11 screen names. ( Which NONE of you were aware of, lol) I routinely see all kinds of silly racist shit on here, that's the real scum to me, like this is the BULLSHIT stuff to me, sad really.

Y'all need to take a page from Sonny next time, man cut all all the bickering and shit, cause it makes you look petty. Like its a PERSONAL thing. Just post an article and say, " Naaah Bruhh", all the rest of that shit leave it alone.

This shit is really sad, we can't even really get into a discussion about this, actually very interesting topic, cause everyone wants to have insider knowledge, or win the argument, or just plain insult someone from the safety of a computer screen.

You know right before he left, I guess, iveyLeague ( of all people, lol) sent me a PM telling me if I wanted to discuss OC without all the bullshit, and have serious conversations, I SHOULD GO ON BLACK HAND, was he telling the truth?

Dont try it with you? Oh please. Shaking in my boots bro, be real lol

And I don't want to bash a board. If you want to know more, you can PM me.

Bottom line is the poster posted the information on another forum. He has an account here, if he wanted it here he would have posted it here. And over there, you cannot view unless you are a member...so obviously that is where it was meant to stay.

Not taken and posted over here...and then worst of all...CLAIMING IT AS HIS OWN.

That imo is quite pathetic.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/18/17 01:40 PM

And it is absolutely not unwarranted. How am I piling on, when I was one of the first to call him out on this?

He is another well known BS artist poster, that was banned and is now taking this new name and running with it.

You might be fooled, but I am not. And neither is Sonny.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/18/17 01:41 PM

Originally Posted By: tt120
@blackjack yeah thats why i said it wasnt crazy insider info, but he put the peices together real quick at least, when everyone else was thinking a 50 year old drunk from Staten Island (lovaglio) was snitching on kids from queens torching cars and robbing people.

there was a girl who used to post on here (and all of the other boards as well) who was allegedly related to frank cali through marriage. i wonder ir she had anything to do with the info posted on the other board

Bro, he did not put it together.

Jerry Capeci did.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/18/17 01:42 PM

That was Tag, and no she had nothing to do with the info. She is banned from there.
Posted By: Homers77

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/18/17 02:16 PM

@Blackjack

Dont try it with you? Oh please. Shaking in my boots bro, be real lol

And I don't want to bash a board. If you want to know more, you can PM me.

Bottom line is the poster posted the information on another forum. He has an account here, if he wanted it here he would have posted it here. And over there, you cannot view unless you are a member...so obviously that is where it was meant to stay.

Not taken and posted over here...and then worst of all...CLAIMING IT AS HIS OWN.

That imo is quite pathetic.

If the site is private and he can't view it how did he steal it???

And this is also an organized crime forum so in my opinion the only thing that is "pathetic" is someone crying that it was posted here as well...

If we are not worthy of hearing what goes on over there then why are you here? Stay on that forum if it is so superior to this forum....

And again I still don't understand how if he isn't a member and non-members can't view this super secret forum then how did he steal it from there????

I find his posts interesting and the only thing pathetic is people fighting on the internet about "stealing" information from a private site.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/18/17 02:24 PM

He clearly has an account on the other forum.
It's not a 'private' forum.
Anyone can join. You simply need to apply.

@Cabrini and Blackjack: you are venting your anger/s at the wrong people. MrJustsayNo is where it should be directed.

Speaking of which, where are you coward? What say you now?

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/18/17 02:51 PM

He clearly has an account on the other forum.
It's not a 'private' forum.
Anyone can join. You simply need to apply.

@Cabrini and Blackjack: you are venting your anger/s at the wrong people. MrJustsayNo is where it should be directed.

Speaking of which, where are you coward? What say you now?

It is private in the sense that you need to register to view. That is what I meant.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/18/17 02:52 PM

But personally I feel they may want to look at the old RD way of, someone hgas to vouch for you, so you dont have a bunch of frauds and info thiefs claiming shit as their own.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/18/17 03:02 PM

@Blackjack

I agree with Cabrini. If No is such a fraud, then send a PM to the mods and get him banned. If it's so open-and-shut, it should be real simple, right?

There are now two threads y'all have highjacked with the namecalling and other nonsense. These are really good topics and I'd love to hear more about how the Gambinos are operating on both sides of the ocean.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/18/17 03:26 PM

The point isn't that the info was posted over here, don't think people really give a shit about that half the members here are over there anyway. The point is that he's claiming it's his own inside info and he's full of shit.

Also he's already clearly shown that he's aware of BlackHand. He has now backtracked and made out he has never and can't read it.

Quote:
@sorry BlackCrack, I'm not on the "JERKOFF" FORUM, THE LEFT HAND !! Guys over there on that site are straight FBI memo and book Whores from bumbfuck united states sitting in mommy's basement in they're Speedo's posting garbage that is already known ancient history who know ZERO !!!

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/18/17 03:29 PM

If this guy actually had inside knowledge, there's no way he'd take this much offense to being called out.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/18/17 03:36 PM

This thread is like a bunch of cats chasing a laser light. Bunch of morons getting all worked up over nothing.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/18/17 03:38 PM

Ya i dont give 2 shits were info comes from or how its presented. Good bless the internet and free info.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/18/17 04:45 PM

Originally Posted By: Camarel
The point isn't that the info was posted over here, don't think people really give a shit about that half the members here are over there anyway. The point is that he's claiming it's his own inside info and he's full of shit.

Also he's already clearly shown that he's aware of BlackHand. He has now backtracked and made out he has never and can't read it.

Quote:

lol guy is too dumb for his own good

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/18/17 06:17 PM

I can't read or post on that site without being a member,which I'm not !!! Gbb I have been reading for 10 years now ,Its a simple and easy site where anyone can read all the topics and posts whether you join or not ! I read Gbb,gangland,Cosanostranews ,Gangster report ! I know how they're whole process works along with Real deal !! In my opinion if you have to go through a whole vetting process and a load of bs to join some site count me out,That's ridiculous !! Who the fuck needs that BS when you easily have access to any type of info you want just by typing in whatever you want to find out and that's easily accessible !! Everyone and anyone is a mob expert !! Anyone and everything is documented going back over a hundred years ! This so called secret society is the most in your face publicized crap on planet earth ! The mob is american pop culture today !! Guys in the street talk to everyone and anyone,That's why they are gangsters or wannabe gangsters in the first place,They need and want to belong at any cost,And they need and want it to be known that they are,or with someone or something,The mob in general !! Its a joke,its over,its done,the golden age fawned 40 plus years ago, They're day at the beach is long gone !! The FBI and LE and everyone else know who everyone is !! They allow the mob to go on, It keeps agents and law enforcement paid,it keeps food on the table,roofs over they're heads,awards,headlines,promotions,college funds fat !! The Feds and Law enforcement can do away with the entire Mob and all its members in the blink of an eye if they wanted !! But why would you do that when you can fatten your pockets,get a paycheck and continue on with your career and pensions !! The Mob is like the prison system, it keeps everyone paid and an endless cycle !! These guys get rich,acquire wealth hl,homes,businesses,assets and when Law enforcement feels necessary they bang these guys out,take all they're power,wealth,prestige and throw em all in boxes !!

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/18/17 06:33 PM

Originally Posted By: Snakes
If this guy actually had inside knowledge, there's no way he'd take this much offense to being called out.

Yeah, normally they back out because they don't want to waste energy. People who know their stuff often have nothing to prove. Bullshitters are attention whores.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/18/17 07:23 PM

Paragraph after paragraph of useless drivel.

<yawn>

rolleyes
Posted By: cheech

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/18/17 08:40 PM

Yeah !! It don't matter what I herd was about skipper and it was two months ago ! or more and Cali was never mentioned .

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/18/17 08:42 PM

@MrJustSayNo: nice argument small man.

The whole board see's you for what you are.

A fraud.

A liar.

A coward.

Perhaps one day you'll do something with your life.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/19/17 04:13 AM

I have it on good knowledge from my sources that MrsJustsayNo is the inspiration behind Vito Spatafore giving the security guard a BJ in The Sopranos.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/19/17 05:23 AM

I do a lot w my life, what are u worried about ? My life ? I guarantee my life is a whole lot better than yours !! I'm a coward ? How would you know that ,You never met me ! Coming from an Artie Nigro wannabe !! You probably have a shrine for the man in your basement ! Wtf are you people so worried about me you don't like my posts you can always go fuck your mothers,or fathers whichever best for you Mr.Nigro !!

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/19/17 05:26 AM

If you guys are in NY you can send me a pm and we don't have to keep this behind a screen !!

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/19/17 05:41 AM

You fa***ts have a lot to say on a computer behind a screen !! I can give 2 fucks if I get banned, If your in the NY area and have a pair do your thing !! I ask myself,why the fuck did I join a some site with a bunch of shit talking fa***ts who have probably been doing this they're whole lives !! I'm talking to Artie Nigro ,What a fucken joke ,even has the guys picture posted up ! When the real man is serving life,You have these Wannabe posers playing like some nerdy fuck !! Tell me,do you go to MOB CON ? Like they have for the Trekkie's and star wars freaks ?? Do you put on makeup and dress up as Artie ?? Holy Christ,and I'm the fraud and liar !! Coming from a guy, a wannabe Artie Nigro pic n all !! What a joke, I really am insane for joining this shit, Wtf was I thinking ?? I don't do social media,bit I join this here and argue with total wannabes who were probably pissed on they're whole lives !! Do you walk into Starbucks and order a double espresso as Artie Nigro and threaten the Batista ??

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/19/17 05:44 AM

That's why Pizzaboy left ! Because of the bs certain people do !

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/19/17 06:16 AM

MrsJustsayNo is an expert on John D'Amato, Vito Spatafore, Vito Arena and Robert Mormando. He knows them all very well.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/19/17 06:17 AM

If you guys are in NY you can send me a pm and we don't have to keep this behind a screen !!

I don't want to meet you in a park or some seedy gay bar. I'm straight.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/19/17 06:42 AM

#BANmrsjustsayno
Posted By: SC

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/19/17 06:50 AM

Suspensions are going to start now. This pissing crap will stop on these boards. No warnings will be given. Go elsewhere for this kiddie crap.
Posted By: Neo

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/21/17 01:55 AM

Boss: Peter Gotti
Acting Boss: Frank Cali
Underboss: John Gambino
Consigliere: Lorenzo Mannino

Just my guess..

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/21/17 02:59 AM

Originally Posted By: Neo
Boss: Peter Gotti
Acting Boss: Frank Cali
Underboss: John Gambino

Just my guess..

Official Boss (without any power): Peter Gotti
Acting/Front Boss: Frank Cali
Underboss: ???
True Power/Man with the final say: John Gamino

My two cents..
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/21/17 03:15 AM

Still awake Billy haha.

Don't forget Francesco Palmeri top guy in the sicilian faction!
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/21/17 06:30 AM

Look it is true, but the rest started by Rosario back in Sicily, (different problem), then Frank Cali was identified by JC as boss of the Gambino family, this did not sit well with Giovanni, then there is the matter of envoples being short by the bothers in Queens, now he has this domestic dispute in Long Island. I honestly want to know what the problem was with Rosario. John Gambino is boss, he may not seem like it, cause he spends time in Florida and Los Angeles, but he is boss. Mannino I had as street boss cause he was in the thick of things, especially when dealing with the brothers and Gene at the halfway house.
Posted By: SinatraClub

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/22/17 03:08 PM

That's why Pizzaboy left ! Because of the bs certain people do !

Stop acting like you were acquainted with PB. He probably considered you a joke and a fraud just like the rest of this forum is beginning to do. You dont know shit, you have no inside knowledge, youre worse than Giacomo. And if you have an issue with what Im saying, Im from Long Island, NY, Nassau specifically right by the Hofstra university campus, since you want to act like a tough guy now because nobody believes your bullshit. You played and exposed yourself countless times in this thread alone, thats why the forum sees you for what you are now. A lying ass attention whore.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/22/17 09:30 PM

If this is all true and Cali isn't boss any more, does he just lose his stripes and get knocked down to solider? Or, is he quietly forced to retire like Junior Gotti? Maybe he's got so much money now they'll force him to retire and he just focuses on his legitimate income and turns over his rackets to his crew.

It was rumored that he never wanted the top seat to deal with all that heat, so maybe he'd be fine stepping back and giving up control. Maybe he was just a figurehead for John Gambino and this current beef is because he got sick of kissing ass and being constrained by his in-laws on both sides of the ocean.
Posted By: mikeyballs211

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/23/17 04:48 AM

If this is all true and Cali isn't boss any more, does he just lose his stripes and get knocked down to solider? Or, is he quietly forced to retire like Junior Gotti? Maybe he's got so much money now they'll force him to retire and he just focuses on his legitimate income and turns over his rackets to his crew.

It was rumored that he never wanted the top seat to deal with all that heat, so maybe he'd be fine stepping back and giving up control. Maybe he was just a figurehead for John Gambino and this current beef is because he got sick of kissing ass and being constrained by his in-laws on both sides of the ocean.

Interesting post Stubbs thanks for sharing that, i had no idea Cali was rumored to not want the top spot but makes sense..

Since mrjustsayno dicked up yet another thread.. did we ever get any confirmation that Frank Cali was involved in domestic violence w his wife, that he was knocked down, and Mannino is now acting?.. i know obviously the Gambinos dont issue press releases on management changes lol jw if anyone not certifiably insane has any insight?.. as always thanks fellas for the replys
Posted By: SC

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/23/17 04:54 AM

SinatraClub earned himself a vacation for flaming.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/23/17 03:46 PM

I'd suggest to close this thread too for the same reason as the other. After all it's based on stolen info. This thread started all the bullshit.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/23/17 10:14 PM

Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211

Interesting post Stubbs thanks for sharing that, i had no idea Cali was rumored to not want the top spot but makes sense..

http://www.businessinsider.com/mob-pick-...p;r=US&IR=T
Posted By: Beenaround

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/24/17 10:26 PM

Originally Posted By: Hollander

http://www.businessinsider.com/mob-pick-...p;r=US&IR=T
Anyone smart don't want the position..not worth it.
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/25/17 07:10 PM

I don't get the hostility for this poor guy who made the thread...He's sharing info and trying to add to the board..Who cares where he got it from ?? Come on guys !!

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/25/17 08:08 PM

Originally Posted By: DiLorenzo
I don't get the hostility for this poor guy who made the thread...He's sharing info and trying to add to the board..Who cares where he got it from ?? Come on guys !!

You don't need to understand to make it wrong.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/26/17 12:21 AM

If that article is right and Cali is worth $30 mil, no wonder he told his ex's family to go to hell! Probably cant wait to be forced into retirement so he can marry the mistress and retire down in Florida.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/26/17 01:41 AM

Its crazy hes not 50 yet i think. And even if hes only worth 10 mill. Legit why would you want to be any thing higher then a capo with all your childhood friends in your crew that probaly collect a legit paycheck off you in whatever place he runs. Hate to hijack the thread to bostons pete limone the feds gave him 25 million about 10 yrs ago the guy did 30yrs in state prison in mass so its like all he knows even at 80ty something. He took the job as boss of new england and there little cities even after he got the 25 mill . They said the feds baby shacks offerd it to him in 2004 or close and he said no. Then took it in 2009. After he got 25 mill nuts rite.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/26/17 01:42 AM

The guy limone was a made guy since the late 50tys he was brainwashed by the lcn young you could say.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/26/17 01:53 AM

Last thing so hes john and rosario gambinos nephew. Im surprised all the american guys like dan marino and the corozzo or jackie nose would surport them takeing over the family or they dont give to shits. Like been around says no one wants the job. Shockingly the guy barney after a decade in jail took back over his family.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/26/17 01:26 PM

Last thing so hes john and rosario gambinos nephew. Im surprised all the american guys like dan marino and the corozzo or jackie nose would surport them takeing over the family or they dont give to shits. Like been around says no one wants the job. Shockingly the guy barney after a decade in jail took back over his family.

He probably sensed the changing tide. The Feds have a lot less manpower directed at the families these days, it's much safer today to be boss then it was in the 90's. Especially if you're a smart boss like Bellomo.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/26/17 03:42 PM

I've always considered Marino a Castellano loyalist, just like the Gambino bros and the Sicilian crews. And if I remember correctly, Jackie Nose brought up Quiet Dom and probably Frank Cali too, so I'm sure he likes them.

Corozzo though I'm not sure, I figured he was a Gotti loyalist, but maybe all of them were ready for some old school leadership after the Gotti family reign.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/26/17 08:01 PM

Stubbs your right marino fialla castellano guys, gambino' bros on fence, because drug dealing, you mean dom cefelu not quiet , he was upped by pete gotti and jojo corozzo, not nose, cali was pushed by nose and scars while john gambino was in prison.,

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/26/17 09:12 PM

Originally Posted By: bronx
Stubbs your right marino fialla castellano guys, gambino' bros on fence, because drug dealing, you mean dom cefelu not quiet , he was upped by pete gotti and jojo corozzo, not nose, cali was pushed by nose and scars while john gambino was in prison.,

When you're right, you're right Bronx. I meant Italian Dom not Quiet Dom... I was referring to Cefalu but I got his nickname mixed up.

And I was thinking this article mentioned Cefalu under Jackie Nose, but I was wrong. My memory going to mush!

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/27/17 01:11 AM

Stubbs, easy to get guys mixed up ,there is a lot of misinfo out there..we all type mistakes..hope my info helps

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/27/17 04:29 PM

Originally Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari
Look it is true, but the rest started by Rosario back in Sicily, (different problem), then Frank Cali was identified by JC as boss of the Gambino family, this did not sit well with Giovanni, then there is the matter of envoples being short by the bothers in Queens, now he has this domestic dispute in Long Island. I honestly want to know what the problem was with Rosario. John Gambino is boss, he may not seem like it, cause he spends time in Florida and Los Angeles, but he is boss. Mannino I had as street boss cause he was in the thick of things, especially when dealing with the brothers and Gene at the halfway house.

lol

It's creepy when you make things up like this.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/28/17 11:32 PM

Originally Posted By: bronx
Stubbs, easy to get guys mixed up ,there is a lot of misinfo out there..we all type mistakes..hope my info helps

It does, thanks for the info!

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/29/17 06:05 AM

Originally Posted By: TommyGambino

lol

Lol tommy ur a funny sob, I enjoy ur posts thoroughly my friend... so whats the deal was the Cali rumor true, was he actually involved in a domestic dispute and demoted? This thread has been derailed more times than Amtrak lately so i have no clue what's going on

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/29/17 12:39 PM

lol

Lol tommy ur a funny sob, I enjoy ur posts thoroughly my friend... so whats the deal was the Cali rumor true, was he actually involved in a domestic dispute and demoted? This thread has been derailed more times than Amtrak lately so i have no clue what's going on

I have no idea what's going on mate, but Cali was arrested at his mistress house 9 years ago! Since then he's been upped to underboss then apparently acting boss so I don't understand why people are saying he's been demoted, now all of a sudden something that happened 9 years ago has got him demoted, it's idiots like MrJustSayNo and Giacomo Vacari, proven liars that are making this stuff up.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/29/17 09:34 PM

it's idiots like MrJustSayNo and Giacomo Vacari, proven liars that are making this stuff up.

No joke. Giacomo is always making shit up. He'll say next he knew it was 9 years ago too and he kept it a secret. You got to be one sick mf'er to make stuff up on a mafia board. lol

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 05/29/17 10:04 PM

I'm beginning to think if it was true other sources would have been reporting on it by now, but I still respect his right to his own opinion

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 06/05/17 08:46 AM

whistle

I take it TommyGambino is referring to when John Gambino had to calm members in his own blood family over Frank Cali a decade ago, when many people in the papers were saying Tall Pete wanted Cali whacked? No I didn't know about that tongue

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 06/05/17 08:49 AM

Information is information and when it is posted on the internet anyone can repost it. That information is no longer private, you ever hear about a thing called the patriot act?

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 06/05/17 11:46 AM

You mean the Freedom of Information Act?

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 06/05/17 02:40 PM

whistle

I take it TommyGambino is referring to when John Gambino had to calm members in his own blood family over Frank Cali a decade ago, when many people in the papers were saying Tall Pete wanted Cali whacked? No I didn't know about that tongue

Telling porkies again, embarrassing.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 06/05/17 04:05 PM

Porkie Pies? I like pies, especially those sweet little ones. tongue

@Snakes, no I am talking about the Patriot Act. Freedom of information act is obtaining information from the government instead of the government obtaining information on a person's electronic device.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 06/05/17 09:27 PM

you ever hear about a thing called the patriot act?

You ever hear about a thing called a psychiatrist?

https://www.truthaboutdeception.com/lyin...s-of-liars.html

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 06/05/17 10:05 PM

If that article is right and Cali is worth $30 mil, no wonder he told his ex's family to go to hell! Probably cant wait to be forced into retirement so he can marry the mistress and retire down in Florida.

He probably is thanks to his ties to Italy.
Posted By: joestrong

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 06/05/17 10:30 PM

Originally Posted By: BillyBrizzi
The Feds have a lot less manpower directed at the families these days, it's much safer today to be boss then it was in the 90's. Especially if you're a smart boss like Bellomo.

Madonna & Crea might disagree with that one. But I see your point.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 06/05/17 11:23 PM

you ever hear about a thing called the patriot act?

You ever hear about a thing called a psychiatrist?

https://www.truthaboutdeception.com/lyin...s-of-liars.html

Alright SonnyBlackstein, show us on the doll where you were hurt.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 06/07/17 02:53 AM

Still waiting for this "PROOF" !! IP Tracers,6-10 different names etc etc....??? Ohhh,The best one was when I first came on here,Within the first 2 weeks I was Giacomo and some other name ??
Posted By: Raven

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 06/07/17 06:49 AM

Still waiting for this "PROOF" !! IP Tracers,6-10 different names etc etc....??? Ohhh,The best one was when I first came on here,Within the first 2 weeks I was Giacomo and some other name ??

Don't you think it's time to drop this and let it go? You keep stirring it back up and it is getting old.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 06/07/17 10:41 AM

I really think its something mentally wrong with him and Giacomo.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 06/07/17 09:17 PM

Originally Posted By: Raven
Don't you think it's time to drop this and let it go? You keep stirring it back up and it is getting old.

Of course, he's back to baiting in hopes one of us gets banned and then he can spout his shit 24/7

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 06/07/17 09:49 PM

Thats actually what it might be. He sees a lot of us are back now so he results to beating the proverbial dead horse hoping one of us will be banned again.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 06/08/17 07:56 AM

Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
Thats actually what it might be. He sees a lot of us are back now so he results to beating the proverbial dead horse hoping one of us will be banned again.

You ever seen Gremlins? What is the golden rule after midnight?

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 06/08/17 12:00 PM

Never seen it .

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 06/10/17 07:55 AM

Originally Posted By: SinatraClub

Yea good point Sinatra.. idk how this wackjob wasn't permanently banned, but maybe we can contain his all CAPS, run on sentence utter nonsense to this thread alone ya know sorta like a quarantine for internet weirdos
Posted By: Mooney

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 03/30/19 07:05 PM

When you google Lorenzo Maninno two particular photos come up of two different people. However Lorenzo Mannino is indeed this guy right??

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/526076800201558993/?lp=true

This guy is not Lorenzo Mannino correct?

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...2.jpeg/revision/latest?cb=20180621003155

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 03/30/19 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by Mooney
When you google Lorenzo Maninno two particular photos come up of two different people. However Lorenzo Mannino is indeed this guy right??

You have it backwards.

The first pic from Pinterest is not Mannino however the second one definitely is.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 03/30/19 11:46 PM

It's all connected the Inzerillo, Mannino, Di Maggio and Gambino families.
Posted By: Mooney

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 03/31/19 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by Michael_Giovanni
Originally Posted by Mooney

You have it backwards.

The first pic from Pinterest is not Mannino however the second one definitely is.

Thanks!

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** - 04/01/19 01:22 AM

nah i disaagree. i bet its either cefulo or another old guy untill the next indictment tells us otherwise. i cant see the gambinos passing over so many stand up guys. all the other familys have american bosses. the gambnos have 200 guyto much history
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET