Home

A real Peter Schibetta ?

Posted By: furio_from_naples

A real Peter Schibetta ? - 05/03/17 07:42 AM

In Oz the wiseguy are the only group that dont rape weak inmates. But in the real life there cases where mobsters especially the lifers rape or get raped ?
Posted By: BobbyPazzo

Re: A real Peter Schibetta ? - 05/03/17 06:13 PM

I don't know about a wise guy getting raped but the guy that played peter in Oz delivers pizzas at ritacco's on Washington ave in Belleville. I used to see him at St. Peter's church too when I lived there. Nice guy.
Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: A real Peter Schibetta ? - 05/04/17 11:11 AM

You really are obsessed with men getting raped Furio, you've made this same thread about 5 times.
Posted By: Aces

Re: A real Peter Schibetta ? - 05/04/17 12:04 PM

I agree. Furio, you seem very obsessed with rape, especially homosexual rape. Can i ask why that is?
Posted By: SC

Re: A real Peter Schibetta ? - 05/04/17 12:26 PM

Originally Posted By: Aces
I agree. Furio, you seem very obsessed with rape, especially homosexual rape. Can i ask why that is?

Can we leave this kind of question and one's interest in another's sexuality to private messages?
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: A real Peter Schibetta ? - 05/04/17 04:08 PM

Originally Posted By: SC
Originally Posted By: Aces

Can we leave this kind of question and one's interest in another's sexuality to private messages?

Sorry guys I'm not an homosexual I just read a new on fabrizio corona a paparazzo that made time in prison for extorsion and it's said that was raped and broke all his teeths at the end is just a curiosity.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET