Home

Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton!

Posted By: Johnny_Pops

Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/03/17 12:08 AM

My son just informed me that his friends are texting that Angelo Musitano was just shot. Just confirmed news by Hamilton Spectator newspaper. Large police investigation about a shooting currently underway in Waterdown (a Hamilton suburb). Angelo and his brother Pat were part of the Rizzuto scheme to move into Ontario and they were responsible for the hit on capo Johnny (Pops) Papalia. Also had the Violi brothers on their hit list too. Around here, everyone thought this retribution was long overdue.
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/03/17 12:35 AM

It appears to be fatal.
Posted By: spartan

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/03/17 03:47 AM

He played with fire and anyone could see this would come one day. His brother should be very worried.
Posted By: GangstersInc

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/03/17 07:11 AM

Hamilton mobster Angelo Musitano shot dead in front of home

http://gangstersinc.ning.com/profiles/bl...n-front-of-home
Posted By: BobbyPazzo

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/03/17 07:37 AM

These guys are out of their minds. I cannot believe these guys keeping getting hit. They are not playing any games. What the fuck is law enforcement doing ? What a joke they are in canada. We'll too busy talking about the same shit with the skinny guy, meanwhile it's like the 70's up there. Real fucking gangsters doing real shit and not thinking twice about it.
Posted By: pilliano

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/03/17 07:55 AM

The way they got rid of johnny pops when siding with the rizzutos maybe a long awaited pay back..Fat pat must be shifting himself.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/03/17 09:55 AM

This month marks the 20th anniversary of Papalia’s murder.
Posted By: Ciment

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/03/17 10:47 AM

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada...s-hamilton-home

A mobster born into an entrenched Mafia clan shot dead outside his Hamilton home
Posted By: antimafia

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/03/17 01:25 PM

Link to news release on the Hamilton Police Service website:

https://hamiltonpolice.on.ca/community/n...icide-waterdown

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/03/17 02:07 PM

There were probably quite a few people that probably wanted the Musitano's out of the way.

-The Papalia's or members of the clan, may have wanted to revenge.
-The Luppino's would benefit;also if Ken Murdock is to be believed there was a plot by the Musitano's to have the Luppino's killed. Musitano's were emboldened by their close ties to Rizzuto's.
-The Violi's for that same reason, their close ties to the Rizzuto.

Can anybody else come up with other possible theories?

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/03/17 02:38 PM

Originally Posted By: Ciment
There were probably quite a few people that probably wanted the Musitano's out of the way.

-The Luppino's would benefit;also if Ken Murdock is to be believed there was a plot by the Musitano's to have the Luppino's killed. Musitano's were emboldened by their close ties to Rizzuto's.

This alleged book (memoir) that Angelo wrote.

Those three Italian crime groups in Hamilton have had a lot of interaction over many decades, including violence; the relationships have been very complicated--especially because members of the groups have worked or associated with one another even while hating one another. John Papalia was Pat Musitano's baptismal godfather, for example.

The Musitanos and the Luppinos even had respective low-level associates fight a proxy war in the 1980s: Tim and Tom Magnini were aligned with the Musitanos, and Luciano "Luch" Pietrorazio--a former leader of the Barton-Sherman gang in Hamilton--was an associate of Natale Luppino.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/03/17 03:13 PM

Originally Posted By: antimafia

This alleged book (memoir) that Angelo wrote.

Those three Italian crime groups in Hamilton have had a lot of interaction over many decades, including violence; the relationships have been very complicated--especially because members of the groups have worked or associated with one another even while hating one another. John Papalia was Pat Musitano's baptismal godfather, for example.

The Musitanos and the Luppinos even had respective low-level associates fight a proxy war in the 1980s: Tim and Tom Magnini were aligned with the Musitanos, and Luciano "Luch" Pietrorazio--a former leader of the Barton-Sherman gang in Hamilton--was an associate of Natale Luppino.

Antonio Sergi had a grow up in Hamilton,wonder if the shootings in Vaughan/Woodbridge having something to do with this recent Hamilton killing. Will see how this all plays out.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/03/17 04:10 PM

^^^^
Ciment, you could very well be right.

Every theory should be examined, and right now, I've been hearing all sorts of theories secondhand--some of them are actually quite crazy, but none of them have to do with what is going on in the underworlds of Greater Toronto Area and Montreal.

Up until the last few years of the ongoing Montreal mob war, I didn't see too many people questioning how solid and cohesive each of the various Italian crime groups in Ontario were. It's too early to tell, but I do think an argument could be made that the Ontario mob is currently in disarray.
Posted By: mike68

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/03/17 04:23 PM

Originally Posted By: BobbyPazzo
These guys are out of their minds. I cannot believe these guys keeping getting hit. They are not playing any games. What the fuck is law enforcement doing ? What a joke they are in canada. We'll too busy talking about the same shit with the skinny guy, meanwhile it's like the 70's up there. Real fucking gangsters doing real shit and not thinking twice about it.

Bobby, no RICO statutes in Canada makes all the difference in the world if you ask me. You can get away with so much more. And less informing too, can't send them to a nice weather state up there.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/03/17 06:26 PM

'Ndrina Musitano

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/03/17 07:24 PM

Peter Edwards (crime reporter and co-author of Business or Blood) was interviewed by a TV reporter about 15 minutes ago. Asked about possible theories as to why Musitano was murdered, Edwards first offered that a number of key players had been removed from illegal-gambling operations in Niagara Falls, Ontario, thus creating some opportunities but also tensions. Musitano was involved in illegal gambling.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/03/17 08:12 PM

An officer with the Hamilton Police Service was at the scene of the crime a short time ago and provided updates to the media, which asked him questions.

The officer confirmed that the hit was targeted, not a drive-by shooting as reported by several media outlets--a suspect walked up to the vehicle in which Musitano was sitting. This suspect is believed to be about 230 lb. There were witnesses to the shooting (who apparently must have guessed at the suspect's weight.)

The police now have several CCTV downloads but do not plan to release a photo or video of the suspect at this time. One reporter asked whether the five or six cameras mounted on Musitano's house were an indication that Musitano feared for his safety. The officer said he wouldn't speculate; he also noted the other residences in the area that also similar mounted cameras. The officer would also not answer whether the CCTV downloads came from Musitano's cameras.

Another reporter asked whether Pat Musitano was approached by the police and whether Pat is under surveillance, or watch. The officer answered that the police did contact the family but that the family declined offers for assistance.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/03/17 08:55 PM

^^^^
The officer was Det. Sgt. Peter Thom of the Homicide Unit.

Here's a link to a video of his updates to the media (from approximately 4:00 pm EST).

http://www.facebook.com/HamiltonPolice/videos/1676913949003557/

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/03/17 09:07 PM

"Mob experts 'shocked' Angelo Musitano was gunned down in Waterdown"

http://cp24.to/cwV7K0Q

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/03/17 09:57 PM

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/musitano-death-1.4097416

Angelo Musitano shot dead: Mobster was pursuing a new path, but couldn't escape past

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/03/17 11:15 PM

"Detective on Musitano murder: Police 'trying to unravel' motivation for mobster hit"

http://www.cbc.ca/1.4098242

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/03/17 11:31 PM

"Detective on Musitano murder: Police 'trying to unravel' motivation for mobster hit"

http://www.cbc.ca/1.4098242

If they can identify the shooter on camera, it would be interesting to know if they can connect the dots to see if another rival family is involved and as to who it might be.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/03/17 11:51 PM

My guess payback from wayback. That guy paps family. How could he still be doing mafia shit when hes writting his life story for church. But the guys he killed family didnt forgive him.
Posted By: Stubbs

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/04/17 02:18 AM

It also could've been because he was writing, or had written, a book. Canada's still really old school and would likely frown on that.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/04/17 02:37 AM

"Mobster murder shocks residents"

http://www.torontosun.com/2017/05/02/mobster-angelo-musitano-shot-dead-in-waterdown-report

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/04/17 02:46 AM

"CLAIRMONT: ‘He redeemed himself,’ lawyer says of slain Hamilton mobster"

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/728604...amilton-mobster

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/04/17 03:59 AM

"Slaying of Mafia family’s son came after he found God and turned life around, friends say"

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/slayin...und-friends-say

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/04/17 09:38 AM

This article says the roots of this conflict could lie in Calabria.

Ucciso in Canada 39enne appartenente a famiglia di ‘ndrangheta

http://www.radiocharlie.it/notizie/ucciso-canada-39enne-appartenente-famiglia-ndrangheta/

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/04/17 01:40 PM

From the article to which I've linked a bit farther below:

The shooter then ran back to his four-door, dark sedan and drove off, says Thom.

That sedan may have been in the neighbourhood in days leading up to the shooting.

"It's been seen here a couple of times on the street, we believe," says [Det. Sgt. Peter] Thom.

"Mobster Angelo Musitano was shot at close range in calculated hit: Detective"

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/728598...-hit-detective/

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/04/17 02:00 PM

Originally Posted By: Stubbs
It also could've been because he was writing, or had written, a book. Canada's still really old school and would likely frown on that.

If this is true and it may be a possibility, it would leave open the fact that he may have been killed by members of his own family. They would have to apply the same rule as other members of the criminal organization. Leaving the organization is penalty by death. If they do not respect this rule then other members will use "born again Christian" as an excuse to leave the organization.
Posted By: SinatraClub

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/04/17 02:39 PM

I swear if anyone hints at some sort of Buffalo involvement, I'm going to flip.
Posted By: Kash

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/04/17 02:58 PM

Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
I swear if anyone hints at some sort of Buffalo involvement, I'm going to flip.

Hahaha. Personally, the first thing I thought was Todaro wanted to reassert himself**
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/04/17 04:06 PM

Buffalo. Todaro is no longer active.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/04/17 06:51 PM

I think some Papalia family members are still involved with the remnants of the Buffalo family. The Papalia 'Ndrina is pretty big, but there was never trouble between them and the Musitanos in Italy.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/04/17 07:42 PM

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/r...lling-1.4098896

Revenge doesn't have a statute of limitations': Mafia expert on Musitano killing.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/04/17 09:04 PM

^^^^
Nicaso gives the opinion that the Musitano brothers hitched their wagon to the Rizzuto organization before 1997--here's the quote from the article:

I think the life of Angelo changed completely in 1997 when he decided to join the plot that ended with the murder of two major bosses in Ontario and he joined the Rizzuto crime family.

Does anyone think Nicaso is suggesting that the Musitano brothers had "formal" ties to or membership in the Montreal Mafia?

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/04/17 09:37 PM

^^^^
Nicaso gives the opinion that the Musitano brothers hitched their wagon to the Rizzuto organization before 1997--here's the quote from the article:

I think the life of Angelo changed completely in 1997 when he decided to join the plot that ended with the murder of two major bosses in Ontario and he joined the Rizzuto crime family.

Does anyone think Nicaso is suggesting that the Musitano brothers had "formal" ties to or membership in the Montreal Mafia?

Yes, I believe that is what Nicaso is suggesting; that they allied themselves with the Rizzuto's. Musitano's & Panepinto (another Rizzuto ally) were known to meeting on occasions. They met prior to the Papalia & Barillaro murders and met thereafter.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/04/17 10:00 PM

Dubro says the two were never involved in very "sophisticated crimes," and that they were "more feared than respected."

Pat was the more fearsome of the two, Debro says.

"He will, in time, be killed," he said. "There's no question about that."

I am surprised at how blunt & confident James Dubro is about Pat will get killed in time.
Posted By: Sonny_Black

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/04/17 11:08 PM

Dubro says the two were never involved in very "sophisticated crimes," and that they were "more feared than respected."

I am surprised at how blunt & confident James Dubro is about Pat will get killed in time.

He was also very blunt about Rizzuto being killed soon after returning to Canada.
Posted By: Mick2010

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/04/17 11:30 PM

With all due respect to James Dubro, I'm not so sure he really knows what's going on these days. When's the last time he wrote anything relevant to what's going on today? I loved Mob Rule and his Rocco perri book was pretty good too, but I haven't seen anything to indicate he has any idea about today. I recall him saying some things that were really questionable. I'm pretty sure he said at some point that the mob in Ontario was pretty much done, which is very far from the truth. I think they'd be better off speaking to adrian humphreys or Peter edwards regarding OC in ontario

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/04/17 11:37 PM

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/7288295-clairmont-quieter-but-hamilton-s-mob-is-still-here/

CLAIRMONT: Quieter, but Hamilton’s mob is still here

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/04/17 11:48 PM

Originally Posted By: Sonny_Black

He was also very blunt about Rizzuto being killed soon after returning to Canada.

Unfortunately, he was merely repeating what Lee Lamothe was quoted as saying the day after Nick Rizzuto Sr. died: "[Vito Rizzuto] doesn't have any options. He's a dead man walking. He's a very smart man, he may pull something out of the hat, but there is no power left to gather around him." ("A symmetry of violence in the Montreal mob." By Les Perreaux. Montreal — The Globe and Mail. Published Thursday, Nov. 11, 2010 9:51PM EST.)

And as you and many others know, on more than one organized-crime forum I foolishly parroted what Lamothe and Dubro were saying.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/05/17 12:41 AM

Very true, some of these reporters or authors are more interested in creating sensational news rather than stick with the facts.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/05/17 05:32 AM

It does seem to me the Musitanos were a second-tier gang.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/05/17 11:52 AM

Originally Posted By: Mick2010
With all due respect to James Dubro, I'm not so sure he really knows what's going on these days. When's the last time he wrote anything relevant to what's going on today? I loved Mob Rule and his Rocco perri book was pretty good too, but I haven't seen anything to indicate he has any idea about today. I recall him saying some things that were really questionable. I'm pretty sure he said at some point that the mob in Ontario was pretty much done, which is very far from the truth. I think they'd be better off speaking to adrian humphreys or Peter edwards regarding OC in ontario

In my opinion, Peter Edwards and Daniel Renaud are the most knowlegeable Canadian Mafia journalists. They have impressive insight of the present-day underworlds of Ontario (Edwards) and Quebec (Renaud).

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/05/17 12:03 PM

Unfortunately, he was merely repeating what Lee Lamothe was quoted as saying the day after Nick Rizzuto Sr. died: "[Vito Rizzuto] doesn't have any options. He's a dead man walking. He's a very smart man, he may pull something out of the hat, but there is no power left to gather around him." ("A symmetry of violence in the Montreal mob." By Les Perreaux. Montreal — The Globe and Mail. Published Thursday, Nov. 11, 2010 9:51PM EST.)

And as you and many others know, on more than one organized-crime forum I foolishly parroted what Lamothe and Dubro were saying.

We all make mistakes but even though Dubro may have just repeated Lamothe, he still chose to say it in every interview he gave.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/05/17 12:46 PM

"Police left to 'play catch-up' after mob murders, retired investigator fears"

http://www.cbc.ca/1.4099791

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/05/17 02:24 PM

Originally Posted By: Hollander

I agree that the Musitanos have often been considered second-tier in Hamilton's mob hierarchy but the scope of their activity can spread beyond the Hamilton area. For example, they were involved in a scheme to influence the big labour union LIUNA. I believe they were also part of a large sport book enterprise (connected to Rizzutos) that was eventually busted by the police a few years ago. After Giacomo Luppino died, the media and OC pundits always considered Johnny Papalia "the don" of Ontario and his crew dominated activity throughout the province. After Johnny was hit, those same pundits acclaimed the Musitano's as the new top family. However someone I know, who would be considered a mob 'associate', told me a couple of years ago that the Luppinos were always really the top family around here. Their scope was international and they pulled major deals. But their power began to fade too as the Luppino brothers aged. However, the next of generation of Luppino/Violi's are in their prime. They seem to have reasserted the family's position and influence. When the power struggle in Montreal was fully raging and trips were being made to Hamilton, it wasn't to visit Frank Papalia or Pat Musitano.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/05/17 02:55 PM

Originally Posted By: Johnny_Pops

I agree that the Musitanos have often been considered second-tier in Hamilton's mob hierarchy but the scope of their activity can spread beyond the Hamilton area. For example, they were involved in a scheme to influence the big labour union LIUNA. I believe they were also part of a large sport book enterprise (connected to Rizzutos) that was eventually busted by the police a few years ago. After Giacomo Luppino died, the media and OC pundits always considered Johnny Papalia "the don" of Ontario and his crew dominated activity throughout the province. After Johnny was hit, those same pundits acclaimed the Musitano's as the new top family. However someone I know, who would be considered a mob 'associate', told me a couple of years ago that the Luppinos were always really the top family around here. Their scope was international and they pulled major deals. But their power began to fade too as the Luppino brothers aged. However, the next of generation of Luppino/Violi's are in their prime. They seem to have reasserted the family's position and influence. When the power struggle in Montreal was fully raging and trips were being made to Hamilton, it wasn't to visit Frank Papalia or Pat Musitano.

Excellent analysis, I agree with everything you wrote.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/05/17 03:35 PM

I think some Papalia family members are still involved with the remnants of the Buffalo family. The Papalia 'Ndrina is pretty big, but there was never trouble between them and the Musitanos in Italy.

9 times out of 10, Buffalo has shit all to do with any of this.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/05/17 04:37 PM

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/musitano-organized-joint-forces-1.4099791

Police left to 'play catch-up' after mob murders, retired investigator fears

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/05/17 11:10 PM

"Mobster wanted to bulletproof cars before brother’s murder. After the hit, he’s giving up his flashy Ferrari"

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada...-flashy-ferrari

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/06/17 10:22 AM

9 times out of 10, Buffalo has shit all to do with any of this.

I agree, just saying some Papalias still have links to Buffalo.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/06/17 10:29 AM

Thanks.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/06/17 11:00 AM

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/729033...-quiet-funeral/

Musitano family mourns loss of Ang at small, quiet funeral

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/06/17 11:31 AM

"Mobster wanted to bulletproof cars before brother’s murder. After the hit, he’s giving up his flashy Ferrari"

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada...-flashy-ferrari

For him to inquire about purchasing bulletproof cars, that means he must of known there is a threat for his life;yet he chose to conspicuously drive around in a Ferrari. It makes no sense.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/06/17 11:35 AM

http://www.chch.com/funeral-held-angelo-musitano/

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/06/17 09:06 PM

The Canadian Mafia next door

http://www.macleans.ca/news/canada/the-canadian-mafia-next-door/

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/06/17 09:07 PM

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/06/17 09:15 PM

Hamilton is so far from montreal it looks really close to detroit. It would be like nyc meddling in chicago. Has to be like a 12 hr drive.
Posted By: Scalish

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/06/17 10:33 PM

It is about a 5 hour drive.
Posted By: The_Rooster

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/07/17 02:21 AM

Toronto to Hamilton is a half hour or less so how can it be 7.5 hours to 8 from Montreal to Hamilton if Montreal to Toronto is 6. You obviously arent from the region.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/07/17 04:45 AM

I live in Hamilton and I last went to Montreal 3 years ago, we left here at 1:00am and arrived in Montreal at around 7:00am. Very little traffic and we did not stop either then gas.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/07/17 02:01 PM

It just seemed to me vito had anuff on his plate in motreal him have taking sides in a city past toronto is greedy.
Posted By: Azure

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/07/17 03:50 PM

In what world is Hamilton less than a half hour from Toronto? Unless you're driving at 150 km the whole way and risking a car impound?

Google has my location in central Toronto to the very vlose edge of Hamilton at just about an hour with no traffic.

Are you from the area?
Posted By: Azure

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/07/17 03:51 PM

Hamilton is about 70 km from Toronto for reference.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/07/17 04:02 PM

Lots of exposure going on in this thread right now. lol

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/07/17 05:28 PM

Hamilton to Toronto took about an hour and a half, with major construction right before we hit Cookeville. I have a cousin in St. Catherine.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/07/17 10:05 PM

The release of Rocco Papalia in Italy and the murder of Musitano is a weird coincidence. Because Angelo's cousin Antonio Musitano is a player in Italy.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/08/17 12:22 AM

130 down the Q gets you there in about a half hour, I guess with construction youre right. From Buffalo

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/08/17 12:44 AM

So with all the cameraes in people yards and on top of every traffic light they killers went old school skimask stolen car and plates. Get it together canada. Im joking. Can only be a matter of time rite.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/08/17 02:42 AM

The release of Rocco Papalia in Italy and the murder of Musitano is a weird coincidence. Because Angelo's cousin Antonio Musitano is a player in Italy.

Angelo's father, Dominic, didn't have any brothers or sisters in Italy when he died in 1995. Is this Antonio Musitano's mother the sister of Carmelina Alampi, who is Dominic's wife?

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/08/17 03:02 AM

Toronto to Montreal is 5 hours if you don't stop and average 120km/hour. At most 5.5 hours.

Toronto to Hamilton is 45-50 minutes.

Of course everything depends on traffic. I've done TO-Mtl in 4.5 hours. But if you leave at 5pm on a Friday from Toronto to go to Hamilton and there is construction it might take 1:15-1:30.

But who ever said 7.5-8 hours to go from Mtl to Hamilton is definitely not from the anywhere near the area.
Posted By: BronaZora

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/08/17 06:27 AM

I remember speculating on here a few months ago that the Musitanos will likely pay the price for their alliance with the Rizzutos, some people dismissed it saying that they cut ties and it shouldn't effect them.

I think it's obvious who's behind this, the Luppinos (Being led by the Violi brothers) are in charge of Hamilton now, the Musitanos are on their way out and their family will likely join the same fate as the Papalia crew.

Originally Posted By: spartan

With no traffic, that's pretty much the right answer, with traffic? Forget about it, I used to commute from Hamilton to Mississauga for work, my morning drives were brutal.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/08/17 07:53 AM

Angelo's father, Dominic, didn't have any brothers or sisters in Italy when he died in 1995. Is this Antonio Musitano's mother the sister of Carmelina Alampi, who is Dominic's wife?

I only know they are related, this is the guy I'm talking about.

Vincenzo Antonio Musitano (1962) detto Totò Brustia e residente a Vermezzo, genero di Giuseppe Perre, figlio di Elisabetta Barbaro, e referente di Giuseppe Barbaro detto "U nigru"[6][7]

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/08/17 11:50 AM

According to the DDA Antonio Musitano can be considered one of the top figures within the cosca Papalia.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/08/17 04:32 PM

Originally Posted By: BronaZora
I remember speculating on here a few months ago that the Musitanos will likely pay the price for their alliance with the Rizzutos, some people dismissed it saying that they cut ties and it shouldn't effect them.

I think it's obvious who's behind this, the Luppinos (Being led by the Violi brothers) are in charge of Hamilton now, the Musitanos are on their way out and their family will likely join the same fate as the Papalia crew.

Originally Posted By: spartan

With no traffic, that's pretty much the right answer, with traffic? Forget about it, I used to commute from Hamilton to Mississauga for work, my morning drives were brutal.

That's still quite the assumption. Whose to say their old alliance with the Rizzutos had to do with this? Seems like someone is just clearing house, making room for their own run at the top.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/08/17 04:41 PM

Hollander, unlike a lot of posters, I'm okay with using a wiki as support for a claim just as long as the article is properly sourced.

The Italian Wikipedia article on the Papalia 'ndrina indicates the 'ndrina has roots in Platì. However, the Papalias in Canada who were (are?) involved in organized crime have ancestry from Delianuova, which is 1 hour and 10 minutes from Platì by car. Shortly after Johnny Papalia died, it was noted in an article or two that up till his death he had relatives and contacts in Italy--whether these relatives lived in Delianuova or moved to somewhere larger like Reggio Calabria, I don't know.

Similarly, the Musitanos in Canada who are (were?) involved in organized crime also have ancestry from Delianuova. The Italian Wikipedia article on the Musitano 'ndrina indicates the 'ndrina has roots in Platì and Delianuova, but is the latter even true?

How did you come to know that the recently murdered Angelo Musitano and his family in Canada are related to this Vincenzo Antonio Musitano and other Musitanos operating and living in northern Italy?

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/08/17 07:01 PM

That's still quite the assumption. Whose to say their old alliance with the Rizzutos had to do with this? Seems like someone is just clearing house, making room for their own run at the top.

Unless there's some random unknown family in the region that we don't know about, the Luppino family is the only other active group in the Hamilton area. There may be some Buffalo activity and of course, there's always a connection with the 'Ndrangheta families of Toronto, but as one of the reporters suggested, it's actually not a surprise that this kind of assault happened given the amount of enemies the Musitanos have around them.

About 20 years ago the Musitano family made their move and they chose to ally themselves with the Rizzuto family instead of sticking to their 'Ndrangheta roots and keeping neutral with everyone around them. This choice made sense 20 years ago because being part of the 'Ndrangheta then did not have the same status as it does today and the previous power in the region (Buffalo family) was in a major decline. It was the Rizzuto family and their Sicilian connections that were the ultimate power. The Musitanos took that gamble and some may even say that it worked out for them until Vito was out of the picture.

With the Rizzutos in decline, who do the Musitanos have as allies around them? Out of the groups operating in Ontario, they're either rivals or don't care much about them, I don't see anyone coming to their aide.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/08/17 08:08 PM

Hollander, unlike a lot of posters, I'm okay with using a wiki as support for a claim just as long as the article is properly sourced.

The Italian Wikipedia article on the Papalia 'ndrina indicates the 'ndrina has roots in Platì. However, the Papalias in Canada who were (are?) involved in organized crime have ancestry from Delianuova, which is 1 hour and 10 minutes from Platì by car. Shortly after Johnny Papalia died, it was noted in an article or two that up till his death he had relatives and contacts in Italy--whether these relatives lived in Delianuova or moved to somewhere larger like Reggio Calabria, I don't know.

Similarly, the Musitanos in Canada who are (were?) involved in organized crime also have ancestry from Delianuova. The Italian Wikipedia article on the Musitano 'ndrina indicates the 'ndrina has roots in Platì and Delianuova, but is the latter even true?

How did you come to know that the recently murdered Angelo Musitano and his family in Canada are related to this Vincenzo Antonio Musitano and other Musitanos operating and living in northern Italy?

The guy who made the article could be mistaken about the Musitanos in Hamilton, but it's almost impossible to track down the family tree of all Musitanos (In Italy, Australia, Canada). How exactly the Papalias and Musitanos from Delianuova are connected to the ones from Platì is still unclear.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/08/17 08:49 PM

I don't think it is a big stretch to think the hit on Angelo had something to do with the Luppino/Violi group. The only other current player in town that might have the reason/muscle is the Hell's Angels or Bacchus MC. It makes even more sense if you even remotely accept that Angelo had found religion and retired from crime. He apparently posed no threat, so why kill him? The only logical reason to hit him was for retribution.

Why wait so long? Classic siege warfare. As long as the Musitano's were aligned with the Rizzutos they had some protection. (although that didn't stop Rizzuto's man Pinepinto from being murdered, allegedly by Sal Calautti). So the opposition waited it out, probably well aware/or involved with what was being played out in Montreal. Once the Rizzuto's were weakened, the Musitanos were isolated and vulnerable. Revenge could be taken at leisure. Remember, Musitano's hitman Ken Murdock, claimed he was armed and ready to take out the Luppinos and Violis at a social club but lost his nerve at the last minute. I don't think that is something you forget or let your opponent ever completely walk away from, even if it is 20 years later and they study the bible.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/08/17 09:30 PM

http://www.cp24.com/news/video-released-...s-car-1.3403812

Video released in murder of Hamilton mobster Angelo Musitano after police recover suspect's car

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/08/17 09:33 PM

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/729033...rdered-mobster/

Musitano's say quiet goodbye to murdered mobster.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/08/17 10:05 PM

I don't think it is a big stretch to think the hit on Angelo had something to do with the Luppino/Violi group. The only other current player in town that might have the reason/muscle is the Hell's Angels or Bacchus MC. It makes even more sense if you even remotely accept that Angelo had found religion and retired from crime. He apparently posed no threat, so why kill him? The only logical reason to hit him was for retribution.

Why wait so long? Classic siege warfare. As long as the Musitano's were aligned with the Rizzutos they had some protection. (although that didn't stop Rizzuto's man Pinepinto from being murdered, allegedly by Sal Calautti). So the opposition waited it out, probably well aware/or involved with what was being played out in Montreal. Once the Rizzuto's were weakened, the Musitanos were isolated and vulnerable. Revenge could be taken at leisure. Remember, Musitano's hitman Ken Murdock, claimed he was armed and ready to take out the Luppinos and Violis at a social club but lost his nerve at the last minute. I don't think that is something you forget or let your opponent ever completely walk away from, even if it is 20 years later and they study the bible.

I always thought the hit on Panepinto was over gambling and personal matters, not revenge related. Also taking out one guy is easier than taking out an entire family. I'm from Hamilton and have lived in it for 20+ years, the name Musitano is well known and these guys were feared, I know the odds are against them, but I wonder if there will be any retaliation from their end.

I don't think the HA are responsible for this hit, they may be involved, but I certainly don't think they gave the order. If anything, they probably shifted their alliance to other families that have the advantage in the playing filed.

Speaking of alliances, Sicilian mobster Peter Scarcella also has his own group in Toronto and was well known as an associate of Vito, I wonder if they'll attempt to remove him too or perhaps he was smart enough to make it good with the clans in Toronto.
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/08/17 11:07 PM

Video of gunman's car in Angelo Musitano's murder, Hamilton mobster

The gunman who shot and killed well-known Hamilton, Ont., mobster Angelo Musitano on Tuesday ditched the Ford Fusion he drove for the hit just 450 metres away, likely switching into another vehicle for his get-away, police say. Police believe Musitano, 39, may have been stalked for a week before the shooting.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/09/17 12:31 AM

Panepinto supposedly may have been killed for encroaching on 'Ndrine territory, and killing two 'Ndrangheta members. Supposedly the clans sought retribution and Vito served him up on a silver platter. That's if you believe the Sixth Family authors though.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/09/17 04:33 PM

"Police hunting for two people in ‘well planned’ murder of Hamilton mobster Angelo Musitano"

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada...angelo-musitano

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/09/17 06:28 PM

Link below is to the Hamilton Police Service's update on the murder case.

https://hamiltonpolice.on.ca/community/news/2017/05/update-angelo-musitano-homicide

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/11/17 04:31 PM

Gunfire erupts in Hamilton 10 times in a month

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/woman-shot-1.4109840

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/30/17 01:22 AM

"Revenge can take a lifetime': No arrests or retaliation a month after Musitano slaying"

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/musitano-1.4136780

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 06/02/17 02:41 AM

"CLAIRMONT: Police examine video to trace route of getaway car in Musitano hit"

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/7348423-clairmont-police-examine-video-to-trace

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 06/27/17 12:30 PM

Hamilton news reports say that shots were fired at Pat Musitano's house overnight. Police are investigating but bullet holes visible in windows and brick wall. I'm surprised police didn't have him under some sort of surveillance after Angelo's hit and the firebombing of his car.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 06/27/17 03:41 PM

Question. Has Giaocchino "Jack" Gerfuso been seen lately? He use to be a top Musitano enforcer, last know sighting of him was back in 2002, I just thought Toronto had something to do with it. He would be in his 60's now. If still alive, or went back to Sicily. Thanks for the response in advance.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 06/27/17 08:14 PM

Hamilton news reports say that shots were fired at Pat Musitano's house overnight. Police are investigating but bullet holes visible in windows and brick wall. I'm surprised police didn't have him under some sort of surveillance after Angelo's hit and the firebombing of his car.

http://nationalpost.com/news/canada/mafi...b8-de60ae22f073
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 06/28/17 01:27 AM

Shit getting serious again North of the border.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 06/28/17 02:27 AM

Interesting tweet by James Dubro this evening:

james dubro (@jamesdubro) tweeted at 9:28 PM on Tue, Jun 27, 2017

Rival drug mobsters & quiet powerful ndranghta cell (some newly arrived )both operating in his turf may be behind Pat Musitano's problems.
(https://twitter.com/jamesdubro/status/879874100889571328?s=02)
Posted By: GangstersInc

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 06/28/17 06:08 AM

Home of Hamilton mobster Pat Musitano riddled with bullets

http://gangstersinc.ning.com/profiles/bl...ed-with-bullets

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 06/28/17 05:00 PM

Rival drug mobsters & quiet powerful ndranghta cell (some newly arrived )both operating in his turf may be behind Pat Musitano's problems.

Dubro elaborated a bit more on Facebook; he also mentioned another tidbit:

Plus rival Italian coke dealers and quiet newer Ndrangheta cell -both operating on his old turf-BIG problem for Pat and remnants of his family. Also restaurant biz problems....( but "fat Pat" ain't as fat anymore as he had recent stomach tuck surgery:) )

http://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1345611805488392&id=418032441579671

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 06/28/17 06:04 PM

Plus rival Italian coke dealers and quiet newer Ndrangheta cell -both operating on his old turf-BIG problem for Pat and remnants of his family. Also restaurant biz problems....( but "fat Pat" ain't as fat anymore as he had recent stomach tuck surgery:) )

http://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1345611805488392&id=418032441579671

He's trolling by not being more specific.

There's a lot of turmoil among the ndrangheta clans in Ontario lately. Seems the landscape is reshaping with new players. I think they're busier fighting among themselves and carving up new territory in Ontario than taking over Montreal...

Could this possibly be linked to the shootings around Toronto a couple of months ago?

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 06/29/17 12:05 AM

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/musitano-1.4182140

"The 2013 death of reputed Mafia boss Vito Rizzuto created a power vacuum within the organization, and now warring factions have weakened the once-mighty Montreal Mafia. That has left the Musitanos to fend for themselves."

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 06/29/17 12:36 AM

There is infighting in Ontario but it does not come close to what is going on in Montreal.
I disagree with regards to Montreal, there are plenty of Ndrangheta cells to handle both Ontario and Montreal.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 06/29/17 03:10 AM

There's a lot of turmoil among the ndrangheta clans in Ontario lately. Seems the landscape is reshaping with new players. I think they're busier fighting among themselves and carving up new territory in Ontario than taking over Montreal...

Could this possibly be linked to the shootings around Toronto a couple of months ago?

How do you define "trolling"? You may be defining it differently from the ways the word is typically defined, as Dubro hasn't posted in this thread.

He was quoted in today's Toronto Sun article by Brad Hunter. Link:

Mob chief ‘Fat Pat’ won’t play canary
http://www.torontosun.com/2017/06/28/mob-chief-fat-pat-wont-play-canary

I'll try to answer your other question at some point, but your guess is as good as mine.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 06/29/17 05:27 AM

"Police wary of more mob violence after [Pat] Musitano’s Hamilton home hit with gunfire"

https://www.thespec.com/news-story/73976...it-with-gunfire

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 06/29/17 02:46 PM

How do you define "trolling"? You may be defining it differently from the ways the word is typically defined, as Dubro hasn't posted in this thread.

He was quoted in today's Toronto Sun article by Brad Hunter. Link:

Mob chief ‘Fat Pat’ won’t play canary
http://www.torontosun.com/2017/06/28/mob-chief-fat-pat-wont-play-canary

I'll try to answer your other question at some point, but your guess is as good as mine.

I haven't done much research into the exact definition of the word.

He's only giving us a hint. I know that he can't provide names because of ongoing investigations, but why then just not wait until he can be more specific? What he does now is drawing attention to himself by letting us know that he knows but won't share it.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 06/29/17 02:51 PM

There is infighting in Ontario but it does not come close to what is going on in Montreal.
I disagree with regards to Montreal, there are plenty of Ndrangheta cells to handle both Ontario and Montreal.

I'd love to see some hard evidence of ndrangheta cells making moves in Montreal. The presence of some individuals or meetings isn't hard evidence. This has been nothing more than 7 years of speculation. At this point I wonder if it will ever be more than that.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 06/29/17 03:44 PM

I'd love to see some hard evidence of ndrangheta cells making moves in Montreal. The presence of some individuals or meetings isn't hard evidence. This has been nothing more than 7 years of speculation. At this point I wonder if it will ever be more than that.

There has been hard evidence mentioned in books & news articles of collusion between rival fractions of the Rizzuto's and Ontario Ndrangheta cells but you choose to ignore it.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 06/29/17 03:54 PM

Maybe Dubro was referring to this group who were targeted by police in 2015. There were 3 members arrested from Hamilton. Looks like they were part of a 'Ndrangheta cell moving coke in the area.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/n...tling-1.3098969

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 06/29/17 06:31 PM

Maybe Dubro was referring to this group who were targeted by police in 2015. There were 3 members arrested from Hamilton. Looks like they were part of a 'Ndrangheta cell moving coke in the area.

Of the three--Carlo Fazzari, Antonio Agresta, and Adam D'Andrea--Fazzari had been previously slapped with drug charges in Project Birdie in December 2009 because of cocaine and pot found in the bar he owned along with brother Armando and with Ron Faria (Portuguese-Canadian?).

Fazzari and Agresta may descend from Calabria because their surnames are so prevalent in that region (they are found to a lesser extent in Sicily); insofar as Agresta may have Calabrian ancestry, he probably descends from Platì.

Dubro has commented both that Pat Musitano had a rival and/or that a new 'ndrangheta cell has moved in to the area. Given Fazzari's previous charges, I have doubts that he is part of such a cell because he seems to have already been established in Hamilton.

Fazzari was defended in court by lawyer Dean Paquette back in 2009 and 2010. As you and I know, Paquette has defended the Musitanos for many decades and is considered a friend.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 06/29/17 08:19 PM

Of the three--Carlo Fazzari, Antonio Agresta, and Adam D'Andrea--Fazzari had been previously slapped with drug charges in Project Birdie in December 2009 because of cocaine and pot found in the bar he owned along with brother Armando and with Ron Faria (Portuguese-Canadian?).

Fazzari and Agresta may descend from Calabria because their surnames are so prevalent in that region (they are found to a lesser extent in Sicily); insofar as Agresta may have Calabrian ancestry, he probably descends from Platì.

Dubro has commented both that Pat Musitano had a rival and/or that a new 'ndrangheta cell has moved in to the area. Given Fazzari's previous charges, I have doubts that he is part of such a cell because he seems to have already been established in Hamilton.

Fazzari was defended in court by lawyer Dean Paquette back in 2009 and 2010. As you and I know, Paquette has defended the Musitanos for many decades and is considered a friend.

Maybe "new" is a relative term. Fazzari, Agresta & D'Andrea were shown to be part of Carmine Verduci's group in a police chart for Operation Ophoenix. Carmine was shot dead so maybe there is a "new" leadership group based locally. In any event, yes, Fazzari had charges in Hamilton back in 2004 so he had a local presence. I also agree with Dean Paquette being very friendly with the Musitanos. Although having defended Fazzari back in 2010 doesn't necessarily mean Fazzari and the Mustinos are still close today. I'm sure Vito Rizzuto thought he and Raynald Dejardins were close too, but loyalties might change quickly when big money is on the line.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 06/29/17 09:32 PM

Maybe "new" is a relative term. Fazzari, Agresta & D'Andrea were shown to be part of Carmine Verduci's group in a police chart for Operation Ophoenix. Carmine was shot dead so maybe there is a "new" leadership group based locally. In any event, yes, Fazzari had charges in Hamilton back in 2004 so he had a local presence. I also agree with Dean Paquette being very friendly with the Musitanos. Although having defended Fazzari back in 2010 doesn't necessarily mean Fazzari and the Mustinos are still close today. I'm sure Vito Rizzuto thought he and Raynald Dejardins were close too, but loyalties might change quickly when big money is on the line.

The Project OPhoenix chart shows, under Verduci's photo, Antonio Agresta in the same row as a Serbian-Canadian; there is also a Greek-Canadian and a non-Italian respectively in two rows that also show Italians. All these rows seem to consist of individuals which some newspaper stories at the time termed Verduci's street crew.

Yes, I agree that loyalties can change. I've assumed all along that Pat Musitano is still on friendly terms with Domenico Violi after the former got out of jail. But if there is a new 'ndrangheta cell in Hamilton and the surrounding area, could this cell also be encroaching on the Luppinos' territory?

Do you know whether Carlo Fazzari is related to Luigi Fazzari, who pled guilty in September 1999 in that bookmaking case in which charges were withdrawn against Pat Musitano?

From my notes, which may have no relevance to this discussion:

According to Jerry Prager, the Fazzari family in Guelph, along with other families with ancestry from San Giorgo Morgeto, Calabria, established itself between the years 1900 and 1939 in Guelph.

There was a Vincenzo Fazzari who killed a Metro Toronto police constable on October 6, 1969--this murder is mentioned in Julian Fantino's book Duty: the life of a cop. I'll have to check the book to see whether Fantino considered Fazzari to be part of the Siderno Group.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 06/29/17 10:17 PM

Ok, here is what I can figure out from a report of a Licensing Tribunal in 2011 for a bar called Zucca, run in Hamilton by an Armando Fazzari. At this hearing it says police responded to an altercation between Carlo Fazzari, Luigi Fazzari and another patron. I know Armando and Carlo are brothers so I assume Luigi is either a brother, cousin or closely connected. Also, on a crazy sidenote, Carlo and his brother Armando actually appeared in an episode of Dragon's Den (Canadian original version of Shark Tank) pitching a push-up device. Check it out!
http://www.cbc.ca/dragonsden/pitches/fazzari-push-up-machine

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 06/29/17 10:48 PM

There has been hard evidence mentioned in books & news articles of collusion between rival fractions of the Rizzuto's and Ontario Ndrangheta cells but you choose to ignore it.

I don't see it as hard evidence that they planted their flags in Montreal. Perhaps we have a different point of view concerning this matter.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 06/30/17 12:40 AM

Looks like the Siderno Group is flexing their muscles.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 06/30/17 01:22 AM

Yes I agree we do have a different point of view.
If we were to rely only on hard evidence, there weren't be much to talk about on these posts or threads. Unless your a member of organized crime or work for the police force.

Here are the factors that sway me to believe Ontario cells are behind it all.

1) Giuseppe Costa: A Ndrangheta "pentiti" said the following....

Toronto Star
“The Sicilian Mafia once led in Canada,” Costa said in the interview, which will be broadcast on the Enquête program on Thursday. “Now, the ’Ndrangheta has the power.”

2) Nicola Cortese Ontario Ndrangheta member, arrested in Montreal around the same time Nick Rizzuto got killed.

3) Books and news articles & the mentions of numerous meetings between rivals of Rizzuto and Ndrangheta members of Ontario. Some of the Montreal individuals that attended these meetings are S.Piccirilli, Devito, Gallo, Mirachi and others.

4) Hamilton Violi brothers(arch enemies of the Rizzuto's) roaming around Montreal at approx. same time important murders were being committed in Montreal

5) Meeting at Linguini restaurant among the Cotroni's and Violi's

6) Bruzzese/Coluccio cell attempt to move into Montreal.

7) Piccirilli taped conversation with a Toronto individual about having the green light for a hit.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 06/30/17 02:12 AM

The Calabrese in Montreal (Arcadi and co) have close links to 'ndrangheta it's just a calabrian thing. Montreal police even said there were feuds between calabrian groups.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 06/30/17 05:58 AM

Adam D'Andrea, now that is interesting. Guy in his sixties? He use to run with the Papalia family. He attended Jimmy Papalia funeral. Now he was listed being with Verduci. On the Fazzari's, Luigi is close to Giuseppe Avignone, nephew to Tony and Dom Musitano, and cousin to Angelo and Pat Musitano.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 07/02/17 08:36 AM

http://aboutthemafia.com/attacks-against...-hamilton-mafia

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 07/03/17 10:11 AM

[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=13&v=7UmUSZtaZw4[/video]
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 07/03/17 11:48 AM

Fixed. wink

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 07/03/17 09:13 PM

Hamilton mobster’s home shot at by ‘military-style rifle’

https://www.thespec.com/news-story/7404040-hamilton-mobster-s-home-shot-at-by-military-style-rifle

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 07/03/17 10:46 PM

http://www.torontosun.com/2017/07/03/recent-mob-violence-a-drug-war

Recent mob violence a drug war?

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 07/04/17 12:54 AM

If the Siderno Group is involved it's about cocaine.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 07/04/17 01:42 AM

That could be said of any of the crime groups and criminals mentioned in the article, including the dead ones like Sukhvir Deo.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 07/04/17 09:51 AM

That could be said of any of the crime groups and criminals mentioned in the article, including the dead ones like Sukhvir Deo.

True and of other crime groups with a large presence in Toronto, like the Shower Posse.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 07/08/17 01:11 AM

A very good read.

"Guest list for Ontario mobster’s wedding could offer clues about motives for his murder"

http://nationalpost.com/wcm/002265c2-6820-4648-9211-289cda7824c9

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 07/08/17 09:22 AM

A very good read.

"Guest list for Ontario mobster’s wedding could offer clues about motives for his murder"

Great article!

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 07/08/17 10:01 PM

A very good read.

I agree, very good article.
What I find interesting is that there was no representation of the Coluccio clan at the wedding. Also interesting is the bakery where Cun-trera hung out was firebombed. Makes you think if that was a message.
The most recent bakery that was firebombed was the DiManno bakery, this supports your theory antimafia on what you posted earlier about the DiManno bakery.
Looks like there is some restructuring going on within the Calabrian clans.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 07/08/17 11:24 PM

A very good read.

I agree, very good article.
What I find interesting is that there was no representation of the Coluccio clan at the wedding. Also interesting is the bakery where Cun-trera hung out was firebombed. Makes you think if that was a message.
The most recent bakery that was firebombed was the DiManno bakery, this supports your theory antimafia on what you posted earlier about the DiManno bakery.

Pat Musitano attended Papalia's funeral. Di Maulo was a guest at Rizzuto events not long before the mob war. I don't think we should read too much into guest lists.

It does provide a strong indication if not evidence of business relationships, but not necessarily alliances or friendships.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 07/09/17 08:18 AM

Also interesting is the bakery where Cun-trera hung out was firebombed. Makes you think if that was a message.

Not only that Big Joe's house was also shot at.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 07/11/17 02:02 PM

This shooting of Big Joe's house is significant I am surprised at how little coverage it received in the media.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 10/06/17 06:58 PM

"Whacked in Waterdown: The Murder of Angelo Musitano"

http://www.stcatharinesstandard.ca/2017/10/04/whacked-in-waterdown-the-murder-of-angelo-musitano

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 10/07/17 08:36 AM

Speaking of the Violi brothers their dad had six brothers two died in the gang war but how about the others?

BTW it's annoying many journalists still misspell 'Ndrangheta.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 10/07/17 01:42 PM

Speaking of the Violi brothers their dad had six brothers two died in the gang war but how about the others?

Three were killed in the conflict, another died in a car accident, one died last year of natural causes and was survived by two more brothers living in the USA. I count at least seven brothers.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 10/08/17 08:49 AM

Three were killed in the conflict, another died in a car accident, one died last year of natural causes and was survived by two more brothers living in the USA. I count at least seven brothers.

Thanks. I can't immagine how the Violi and Papalia mothers feel often they are the ones crying revenge.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 01/11/18 01:15 PM

https://www.thespec.com/news-story/8047504-today-update-coming-on-angelo-musitano-murder/

TODAY: Update coming on Angelo Musitano murder

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 01/11/18 04:37 PM

A video of the Hamilton Police press conference that has now ended will be found on the page below.

https://globalnews.ca/video/rd/1134708803938/

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 01/11/18 05:12 PM

All these links anyone charged?

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 01/11/18 06:23 PM

Originally Posted By: pmac
All these links anyone charged?

No.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 01/11/18 06:33 PM

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/hamilton-mobs...mp;_gsc=AAmMcTc

Hamilton mobster Angelo Musitano was followed in days before being gunned down

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 01/11/18 07:08 PM

The "Musitano family lawyer," Dean Paquette, has also represented one or both of Paolo Violi's sons in the past.
Posted By: miklo

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 01/11/18 09:10 PM

Are the three families of Hamilton Musitano, Luppino, Papaplia still under the orders of the Buffalo family?
Or have they become independent and work for themselves?

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 01/12/18 12:48 AM

I also wonder where the powerful Gravelle family stands, most of them are back on the streets for a while I guess.

https://www.thespec.com/news-story/21798...ischief-charge/

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 01/12/18 03:04 AM

The Gravelle family is very respected here in Hamilton. I know Andre and he is a good man. Good people.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 01/12/18 04:08 AM

Scalish, any good Italian cafes worth going to in Hamilton?

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 01/12/18 04:09 AM

The "Musitano family lawyer," Dean Paquette, has also represented one or both of Paolo Violi's sons in the past.

I was kind of disappointed today, I thought they were going to mention the group responsible for his death.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 01/12/18 12:57 PM

I was kind of disappointed today, I thought they were going to mention the group responsible for his death.

What may happen is that a few individuals involved in the actual murder--gunman, getaway driver, driver of a second vehicle--will be arrested. You may get your answer if just one of them reveals which group or individuals ordered the murder. Pat and Angelo themselves were done in by Ken Murdock. All the Italian organized-crime groups in Hamilton have had many non-Italian associates for at least 60 years. If you follow the comments under news articles posted on Facebook about Angelo's murder, tbe shots fired in to Pat's residence, and now the Hamilton Police Service's update, you quickly discover that Pat has thousands of friends, many who know him from their high school days and the neighbourhood.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 01/12/18 01:12 PM

Link to the HPS news release from yesterday:

Angelo Musitano Homicide - Update

https://hamiltonpolice.on.ca/community/news/2018/01/angelo-musitano-homicide-update

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 01/12/18 09:42 PM

Can you tell me which family is located in Hamilton?
The Papalia family?
The Musitano family?
The Luppino family?
The Rizzuto family?
Or maybe another Buffalo family or other Ndrangheta clan?

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 01/13/18 01:34 AM

Musitano family makes first public comment since murder

https://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2018/...nce-murder.html

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 01/13/18 04:43 AM

La Spaghett Pasta House, La Piazza Allegrq, Bronzie's Place, and more.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 01/13/18 04:44 AM

I meant La Piazza Allegra.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 01/13/18 04:45 AM

The first 3 families are Hamilton based.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 01/13/18 05:12 PM

No, I mean some Cafes. Not some restaurants you googled in the North End.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 01/13/18 05:42 PM

Take care.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 01/14/18 03:06 AM

The Musitanos are 'ndrangheta.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 01/14/18 10:53 PM

Are the Musitano still strong in Hamilton?

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 01/14/18 11:24 PM

Originally Posted By: miklo
Are the Musitano still strong in Hamilton?

They are a second-tier gang, who were allied with the Rizzuto clan.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 01/17/18 04:41 PM

Are the Papalia and Luppino still powerful in Hamilton?

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 01/22/18 11:54 PM

This is huge news. York Region is immediately north of Toronto.

"Musitano update expected at York police news conference"

https://www.thespec.com/news-story/8086356-musitano-update-expected-at-york-police-news-conference/

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 01/23/18 03:53 PM

Targeted Vaughan slaying 'believed to be linked' to death of infamous Hamilton Mafia figure

Detectives from York and Hamilton homicide units set to provide an update this morning

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/angelo-musitano-hamilton-york-mafia-shooting-1.4499601

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 01/23/18 04:18 PM

Tweets from the news conference, which is still in progress:

https://twitter.com/cmcdonaldglobal/status/955834866985140225
11:09 AM - 23 Jan 2018

#Breaking @YRP DS Jim Killby says Honda Coupe used in killing of Mila Barberi in #Vaughan in March 2017 same Honda Coupe used in killing of Angelo Musitano 2 months later in Waterdown near #Hamilton. It’s believed the same suspect responsible for both murders

https://twitter.com/cmcdonaldglobal/status/955836209825161216
11:14 AM - 23 Jan 2018

Police from @YRP and @HamiltonPolice say this is the suspect wanted for the murders of Mila Barberi & Angelo Musitano. Mila was not the intended target according to @YRP haven’t been able to link her boyfriend to traditional organized crime. He was also injured but survived.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 01/23/18 04:33 PM

Wow, that is pretty careless to use the same vehicle.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 01/23/18 04:50 PM

Vaughan and Hamilton murders may be connected, police say

http://toronto.citynews.ca/2018/01/23/vaughan-hamilton-murders/

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 01/24/18 12:11 AM

Expert: Rival mobsters want to obliterate Musitano crime family

http://torontosun.com/news/local-ne...ant-to-obliterate-musitano-crime-family/

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 01/24/18 02:29 AM

Gunman who killed Hamilton mobster linked to second fatal Toronto-area gangland shooting: police

http://nationalpost.com/wcm/38465b60-532a-4f4e-bb51-e291a07b6dc5
Posted By: Marcow

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 01/24/18 03:11 AM

What Mafia or Ndrangheta Families behind this attack. What do you think?

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 01/24/18 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by Marcow

We would be speculating. The woman was killed in Vaughan on the territory of the Commissos.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 01/24/18 12:06 PM

https://beta.theglobeandmail.com/ne...k-to-one-man-police-say/article37706881/

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 01/24/18 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by Hollander

We would be speculating. The woman was killed in Vaughan on the territory of the Commissos.

Good Lord. Please stop. You don't even know what street Canada is on.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 01/24/18 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by antimafia
Originally Posted by Hollander

Good Lord. Please stop. You don't even know what street Canada is on.

grin

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 01/25/18 09:53 AM

Tweets from the news conference, which is still in progress:

https://twitter.com/cmcdonaldglobal/status/955834866985140225
11:09 AM - 23 Jan 2018

#Breaking @YRP DS Jim Killby says Honda Coupe used in killing of Mila Barberi in #Vaughan in March 2017 same Honda Coupe used in killing of Angelo Musitano 2 months later in Waterdown near #Hamilton. It’s believed the same suspect responsible for both murders

https://twitter.com/cmcdonaldglobal/status/955836209825161216
11:14 AM - 23 Jan 2018

Police from @YRP and @HamiltonPolice say this is the suspect wanted for the murders of Mila Barberi & Angelo Musitano. Mila was not the intended target according to @YRP haven’t been able to link her boyfriend to traditional organized crime. He was also injured but survived.

Saverio Serrano was the boyfriend. Son of Diego who was recently sentenced yet again.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 01/25/18 01:33 PM

^^^^
Four days after the Barberi murder (she was killed March 14, 2017), the poster Ciment guessed that the boyfriend was one of Serrano's sons; I had considered it too but I hastily concluded that the intended target was not Serrano's son. See Saverio Serrano the intended target?. There was speculation on Twitter at the time that the boyfriend was a son of Diego.

An article by two Globe and Mail reporters last August 17 confirmed that Saverio was the intended target. The article also revealed that Tony Sergi, murdered two weeks after Barberi, was an associate of Diego Serrano. See Yup, it was Saverio.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 01/25/18 04:54 PM

^^^^
Four days after the Barberi murder (she was killed March 14, 2017), the poster Ciment guessed that the boyfriend was one of Serrano's sons; I had considered it too but I hastily concluded that the intended target was not Serrano's son. See Saverio Serrano the intended target?. There was speculation on Twitter at the time that the boyfriend was a son of Diego.

An article by two Globe and Mail reporters last August 17 confirmed that Saverio was the intended target. The article also revealed that Tony Sergi, murdered two weeks after Barberi, was an associate of Diego Serrano. See Yup, it was Saverio.

https://www.pressreader.com/canada/the-globe-and-mail-metro-ontario-edition/20170818/281509341299214

The above article which I posted in August links the Serrano's to Tony Sergi. I think all three shootings are related.
Posted By: jsl

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 01/25/18 05:00 PM

http://torontosun.com/news/local-news/murder-victims-boyfriends-dad-has-gangland-connections

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 01/25/18 09:33 PM

had to laugh when the writer in this torontosun atricle said the guy was iced in his driveway lol. sucks the pretty girl was hit. that must kill the father. these guys are nuts shooting women.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 01/25/18 09:34 PM

her father was in charge of the medical marijunna local 3 lol how far weve come.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 01/26/18 03:39 AM

An interesting exchange on Twitter tonight between organized-crime author James Dubro and ex-Hamilton Police Service officer Paul Manning--the latter was responding to the tweet from yesterday in which Dubro posted a link to the Toronto Sun article you see mentioned just a bit farther below (Dubro was quoted in the article).

https://twitter.com/jamesdubro/status/956250579810050050
James Dubro @jamesdubro
2:41 PM - 24 Jan 2018

Expert: Rival mobsters want to obliterate Musitano crime family http://torontosun.com/news/local-ne...nt-to-obliterate-musitano-crime-family/. A twofer-1 hit team for two sep mob killings. Pat Musitano days numbered, but He still has his crew & still has hand in many criminal enterprises including now online gambling partnership & d

https://twitter.com/mobinfiltrator/status/956712334151450624
Paul Manning @mobinfiltrator
Replying to @jamesdubro
9:16 PM - 25 Jan 2018

Nope, Pat’s strong as ever. Especially now the Violis are inside. Ang was dispatched for different reason and his murder has nothing to do with York homicide. Same striker is all, motive different.

https://twitter.com/jamesdubro/status/956723930332647424
James Dubro @jamesdubro
James Dubro retweeted Paul Manning
10:02 PM - 25 Jan 2018

Possible . Pat is still v active in Hamilton & elsewhere. & Hit man team may have been contracted for the 2 diff hits as they get the job done though killing the wrong person isn’t great hit

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 01/26/18 03:50 AM

what the fuck is up with the cops/mounties up there. this would never happen in the us. letting the press all this info. i almost wonder is whats happening up there just total gang culture stuff. the feds dont ever let shit like a car id go . so weird. poor girl was cute. her father has her blood on his hands to i guess if this is connected to the whole rizzuto family purge/ peaky blinders type shit. the new format on my phone sucks i got to squeez it little or bigger. whatever i still love reading the gbb board.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 01/27/18 09:31 PM

Looks like Manning is writing a book

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 01/27/18 09:34 PM

He also posted this

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DUQTGTnX4AYtHAg.jpg

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 01/27/18 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by dixiemafia

Project Scopa is the undercover operation in which he was involved up till, it seems, 2006.

Former Toronto Police Service officer Donald Best has retweeted the tweets/photo tweets of Manning and private investigator Derrick Snowdy--the latter is the one who tweeted pages from a previously confidential intelligence report on Paolo Violi's sons. Best has also blogged about what Manning and Snowdy have revealed -- for example, see https://donaldbest.ca/leaked-police...-with-organized-crime-ndrangheta-mafia/.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 01/29/18 03:40 AM

An interesting exchange on Twitter tonight between organized-crime author James Dubro and ex-Hamilton Police Service officer Paul Manning--the latter was responding to the tweet from yesterday in which Dubro posted a link to the Toronto Sun article you see mentioned just a bit farther below (Dubro was quoted in the article).

https://twitter.com/jamesdubro/status/956250579810050050
James Dubro @jamesdubro
2:41 PM - 24 Jan 2018

Expert: Rival mobsters want to obliterate Musitano crime family http://torontosun.com/news/local-ne...nt-to-obliterate-musitano-crime-family/. A twofer-1 hit team for two sep mob killings. Pat Musitano days numbered, but He still has his crew & still has hand in many criminal enterprises including now online gambling partnership & d

https://twitter.com/mobinfiltrator/status/956712334151450624
Paul Manning @mobinfiltrator
Replying to @jamesdubro
9:16 PM - 25 Jan 2018

Nope, Pat’s strong as ever. Especially now the Violis are inside. Ang was dispatched for different reason and his murder has nothing to do with York homicide. Same striker is all, motive different.

https://twitter.com/jamesdubro/status/956723930332647424
James Dubro @jamesdubro
James Dubro retweeted Paul Manning
10:02 PM - 25 Jan 2018

Possible . Pat is still v active in Hamilton & elsewhere. & Hit man team may have been contracted for the 2 diff hits as they get the job done though killing the wrong person isn’t great hit

I missed the tweet below by James Dubro; it was part of the above Twitter thread. Please note that "NF" stands for Niagara Falls; that Welland is a city in the Niagara Region.

https://twitter.com/jamesdubro/status/956744983763193856
James Dubro @jamesdubro
11:25 PM - 25 Jan 2018

Pat Musitano I just found out by thru a v credible mob street source has a new online gambling op working with some ppl in welland & NF as well as with native entrepreneurs & others on the other side of the border. So he’s not dead yet but still certaintly imperiled by rivals

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 02/04/18 10:12 PM

The headline below shows the misspelling "Vaughn"--should be Vaughan.

Searching for the same shooter — but are Musitano and Vaughn [sic] slayings connected?

http://www.cbc.ca/1.4519342

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/03/18 08:44 PM

1 year on, few answers in Musitano gangland slaying

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/musitano-shooting-1-year-1.4646895

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/04/18 02:59 PM

Tweet from organized-crime author James Dubro this morning:

https://twitter.com/jamesdubro/status/992381035647328257

james dubro
@jamesdubro

Why have the Hamilton cops not made an arrest yet in the Musitano hit of a yr ago? Who did it & why? .A rival Ndrangheta Family is one explanation - telling Pat M he’s finished. There are other theories including revenge & elimination of a threat from Angelo of breaking Omertà.

8:30 AM - 4 May 2018 from Toronto, Ontario
Posted By: NickleCity

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/04/18 03:21 PM

Tweet from organized-crime author James Dubro this morning:

https://twitter.com/jamesdubro/status/992381035647328257

james dubro
@jamesdubro

Why have the Hamilton cops not made an arrest yet in the Musitano hit of a yr ago? Who did it & why? .A rival Ndrangheta Family is one explanation - telling Pat M he’s finished. There are other theories including revenge & elimination of a threat from Angelo of breaking Omertà.

8:30 AM - 4 May 2018 from Toronto, Ontario

"A rival Ndrangheta Family is one explanation" isn't that the most obvious the reason. If I remember correctly almost all the Canadian papers suggested it could be payback for the Pops hit in 1997. Pat's home was riddled with bullets a month later, I think. And so, as it has been reported, Pat and his family are not cooperating with the investigation.

But on the other hand if the reports are true that Angelo found religion, maybe they eliminated him because they were afraid of him breaking the Omertà code to confess his ill deeds.

I do have a couple of questions:

1. If Angelo was 39 at the time he was hit, that would make him 18/19 years old when he and his brother were involved with the Pops and Barilarro hit in 1997, right?

2. I know his Dad Domenic was the Boss of the clan, but that seems young to be involved at that level that early--am I wrong?

3. Does anyone have information about his "finding Jesus?" What do you think of that theory?

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/04/18 05:49 PM

If it was in fact retribution for Papalia and Barilliro, I believe we can then assume that Buffalo had an active say in his murder

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/04/18 08:23 PM

I say retribution as well. I don't buy him finding Jesus and definitely don't buy him breaking Omerta.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/04/18 09:50 PM

I say retribution as well. I don't buy him finding Jesus and definitely don't buy him breaking Omerta.

Calabrians are religious anyway citizens and criminals.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/04/18 11:36 PM

Especially since no one in the entire family will talk to the police
Posted By: JC

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/06/18 05:43 AM

He didn't say that it was definitely retribution, and it is definitely possible that he found Jesus. At the same time retribution is definitely possible, you live by the sword you die by the sword.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/06/18 11:25 AM

Its definitely retribution in one form or another, from past or present

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/06/18 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by The_Rooster
Its definitely retribution in one form or another, from past or present

Agreed.
Posted By: BensonHURST

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/07/18 05:00 AM

Any new info on this hit?

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/31/18 09:09 PM

On this day in 1997 Johnny Papalia was shot dead.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 06/28/18 03:39 PM

SOURCE TOLD HAMILTON POLICE THAT MUSITANO WOULD BE KILLED
[Linked Image]

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 11/19/18 11:47 PM

Police want $50K reward for information about killing of mobster Angelo Musitano

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/musitano-mobster-hamilton-police-reward-1.4911633

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 11/21/18 12:13 AM

Police want $50K reward for information about killing of mobster Angelo Musitano

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/musitano-mobster-hamilton-police-reward-1.4911633

Hamilton police may offer $50K reward in Angelo Musitano murder case

https://globalnews.ca/news/4680997/...k-reward-in-angelo-musitano-murder-case/

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 12/04/18 08:11 PM

^^^^
Reward Offered in Angelo Musitano Homicide

https://hamiltonpolice.on.ca/node/38507

[Linked Image]

See also Paul Manning's tweet at the link below.

https://twitter.com/AD_Humphreys/status/1070012289942724608

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 12/05/18 04:53 AM

^^^^
Hamilton police post $50,000 reward for information in Musitano murder

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/can...ward-for-information-in-musitano-murder/

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 12/05/18 12:17 PM

Interesting reply to that tweet you posted anti from Paul Manning.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 12/05/18 12:18 PM

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 12/05/18 10:34 PM

Manning has tweeted that information--and that type of information--before. He has been eerily spot on.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 12/09/18 08:26 PM

Did same brazen hitman kill mob scion, two Toronto businessmen?

https://torontosun.com/news/local-n...-kill-mob-scion-two-toronto-businessmen/

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 12/11/18 06:55 AM

Manning must have some one or a couple of people he is paying in L.E. that are feeding him his Intel.

Thats what good reporters do, that's wat made Gangland News, his inside sources that are paid that's why feed him to get payola.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 12/11/18 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by BensonHURST
Manning must have some one or a couple of people he is paying in L.E. that are feeding him his Intel.

Thats what good reporters do, that's wat made Gangland News, his inside sources that are paid that's why feed him to get payola.

I'm fairly certain Manning and his wife are financially struggling. Read up on the status of his lawsuit and his attempts to get documents and files turned over.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 01/24/19 11:22 AM

Judge recuses himself, adjourns bail hearing for one of three men accused in Musitano murder

https://www.thespec.com/news-story/...of-three-men-accused-in-musitano-murder/

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 01/27/19 03:59 AM

Lots of twists to this story

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 02/23/19 10:39 AM

In the Siderno Group for Australia there were also exponents of the Musitanos.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 03/20/19 05:14 AM

Hamilton man charged in Musitano and Barberi murders seeking bail

https://www.thespec.com/news-story/...sitano-and-barberi-murders-seeking-bail/

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 03/22/19 03:47 PM

Accused Killer's Bail Hearing

https://www.chch.com/accused-killers-bail-hearing/

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 03/22/19 11:15 PM

Evidence in at bail hearing for suspect in mob murders of Angelo Musitano, Mila Barberi

https://www.thespec.com/news-story/...-murders-of-angelo-musitano-mila-barberi

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 04/18/19 01:00 PM

Interesting twitter comments by James Dubro to tweeted Humphries article on Tony Musitano’s death:

———————————

Ps: And is it possible as I’ve heard from those knowledgeable ppl on the street that Pat could have had own his brother Ang hit as internal discipline? Ang who was openly writing about his Mafia life did represent a big security problem for Pat & all the ndrangheta cells.

—————————-
Here is the link:

https://twitter.com/jamesdubro/status/1118840581076258816?s=21

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 04/18/19 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by NickleCity
Interesting twitter comments by James Dubro to tweeted Humphries article on Tony Musitano’s death:

———————————

Ps: And is it possible as I’ve heard from those knowledgeable ppl on the street that Pat could have had own his brother Ang hit as internal discipline? Ang who was openly writing about his Mafia life did represent a big security problem for Pat & all the ndrangheta cells.

—————————-
Here is the link:

Then why the murders of Iavarone and the other guy (whose name escapes me)? Brothers of made guys.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 01/31/20 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by Scalish
The Gravelle family is very respected here in Hamilton. I know Andre and he is a good man. Good people.

Big drug bust in Ontario Dominic Gravelle also arrested !

https://nationalpost.com/news/getti...get-wholesale-traffickers-in-large-probe
Posted By: LuanKuci

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 01/31/20 09:09 PM

Are the “Gravelle” even Italian?

If so I guess their last name got misspelled when their forefathers got to Canada. Gravelli.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 01/31/20 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by LuanKuci
Are the “Gravelle” even Italian?

If so I guess their last name got misspelled when their forefathers got to Canada. Gravelli.

I think Gravelle is of french origin. Hamilton also has a notable French community.
Posted By: MolochioInduced

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 01/31/20 11:48 PM

I pretty sure Gravelle was in on the murder of a lawyer and her husband in Ancaster. I believe the murder was committed with Johnny K9, criminal legend in Hamilton.
Posted By: VitoCahill

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 02/01/20 12:44 AM

anyone know who's son dominic is?
the gravelle family was historically led by the youngest of 4 brothers Andre.
other brothers being Paul,Denis and Danny.
the family has long been major importers of hash/hash oil into the hamilton,ontario area.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 02/01/20 04:39 AM

According to a 2017 article Domenic Violi and Paul Gravelle had a number of serving police officers providing intelligence and assistance in their pocket.
Posted By: VitoCahill

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 02/01/20 02:52 PM

legalized pot in canada is a joke this family of career drug traffickers has still been allowed to work its way into the legal pot business.
however i would trust there pricing and knowledge over some of these dorks running pot shops now.
the gravelles have worked w/ just about every OC group in hamilton over the years mafia,H.A,satan's choice always making money.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 03/23/20 05:19 PM

Interesting take on the history of OC in Hamilton, from what appears to be a NYCish perspective.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wxwjZx9RGkk&t=7s

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 03/26/20 08:24 AM

Originally Posted by NickleCity

———————————

—————————-
Here is the link:

While I think that's a stretch, man that would be nuts if true! I just don't see it though considering Pat was almost killed himself. I didn't even see it with the Scoppa's and word was they couldn't get along at all and if any would have tried it I would have said them.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/05/20 01:35 AM

Looks like the only captured member of the conspiracy got bail and is out on the streets.

https://www.thespec.com/news/hamilt...i_source=LI&li_medium=spec_web_ymbii

I heard either someone messed with him in prison or not, but sounds like he gave up information that lead to the Baressi murdered.

Musitano may have been an inside setup. I keep having to remind myself that they tried to kill Serrano, and killed his wife instead, as well. It gets lost, because of who the Musitanos are.
Posted By: DanD

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/05/20 03:37 PM

Actually, they killed his poor girlfriend...

Here's a piece talking about the family's reaction to the suspect getting bail ...

https://www.yorkregion.com/news-sto...f2qf4trynjobulf9y3pux0paqtpj0b0aopi7112i

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/05/20 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by DanD

Here's a piece talking about the family's reaction to the suspect getting bail ...

I apologize, I didn’t know any better there.

Legal Weed is at the heart of a lot of the unsaid stuff in these two hits and attempted murder. From what I’m being told there was/is a gold rush legal weed in Canada and all the Government contracts that go with it. Tons of cops, now retired looking to make money

The example I was giving, was to think prohibition of alcohol ending and this being like year four. Now think buying alcohol in grocery stores, tons of money and control.
Substitute weed with alcohol and project forward.

I apologize to the families again.

Are the Musitano into the Legal Weed??

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/05/20 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by MolochioInduced
Looks like the only captured member of the conspiracy got bail and is out on the streets.

https://www.thespec.com/news/hamilt...i_source=LI&li_medium=spec_web_ymbii

I heard either someone messed with him in prison or not, but sounds like he gave up information that lead to the Baressi murdered.

Musitano may have been an inside setup. I keep having to remind myself that they tried to kill Serrano, and killed his wife instead, as well. It gets lost, because of who the Musitanos are.

This is interesting, politician in Hamilton, saying that vengeful cop 🚓, is slandering him, ties to Musitano.

https://www.thespec.com/news/hamilt...r-online-posts-by-ex-undercover-cop.html

Bernie or Larry Merelli was Police Association President, I think. He had ties to people in the London area, prior to HA and maybe OLMC in Ontario. Prior to both of them, Satan’s Choice were the #1 Club. Pretty sure Bernie was the President??

Two types of Cops, those that help and those who hurt.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/05/20 11:57 PM

*** Deleted my own post, as the article link I provided was a duplicate of the link in DanD's post from 11:37 AM. My apologies. ***
Posted By: DanD

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/06/20 10:06 PM

Legal Weed is at the heart of a lot of the unsaid stuff in these two hits and attempted murder. From what I’m being told there was/is a gold rush legal weed in Canada and all the Government contracts that go with it. Tons of cops, now retired looking to make money

The example I was giving, was to think prohibition of alcohol ending and this being like year four. Now think buying alcohol in grocery stores, tons of money and control.

Here's a good older piece from The Globe and Mail discussing the weed connection. The intended Serrano target in the car with his girlfriend was also a stake holder in an industrial grow lamp company, among other glaring connections to legal weed.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/new...impossible-to-expelthem/article36024206/

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/06/20 11:04 PM

Here's a good older piece from The Globe and Mail discussing the weed connection. The intended Serrano target in the car with his girlfriend was also a stake holder in an industrial grow lamp company, among other glaring connections to legal weed.

Thanks man, interesting stuff.

Tony Sergi was prospecting a building called Boomers, HA bar front in Hamilton, to convert into a legal grow op. This article, seems to be a month after Serrano, two weeks before Musitano, six weeks prior to Tony Large.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/nationa...ost-reveals-link-to-murdered-mobster/amp

Joe Ertel HA President of Ontario, now has a grow op with a Sig in Hamilton named Ross Bommarito, his son Sam, was seen in TO with Ranieri, Porn Stars(don’t know the strip club) and Mossad like dudes, I’ve had it suggested maybe Wolfpack??whatever that is?? Seems like Ertel or his boys are HA connect for girls, especially in the Hollywood North??whatever that is as well? Some messed up stuff at the 2014, TIFF, Toronto International Film Festival, like Scott Stienart, Danny Kane stuff, etc. If there is a band the Arkells? from Hamilton, they might of been on display.

Point being, that the two of the shooters are from Mohawk College, Tommasetti and Abdallah. Seems, the one out on bail, has been talking how ex cops that are now professors at that school, may fit into all this.

Seems as if one of the professors was calling that another shooting was going to happen days prior to the Iavarone, in Hamilton on a local radio broadcast. Seemed to be weirdly obsessed with the Musitano, as well as being part of the investigation that put the Violi brothers in prison.

Didn’t think much of it, till I saw the article about the other cop in Hamilton, slandering the politician.
Same politician, in the article above, commenting about Sergi in the Hammer.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 09/16/20 01:23 PM

‪UPDATE - Angelo Musitano and Mila Barberi Homicides

http://hamiltonpolice.on.ca/news/update---angelo-musitano-and-mlia-barberi-homicides/

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 09/16/20 01:40 PM

^^^^
‪Fugitive suspected triggerman in two Ontario mob murders is found dead in Mexico

https://nationalpost.com/news/fugit...rio-mob-murders-is-found-dead-in-mexico/

‬Alleged hit man in Angelo Musitano mob murder found dead in Mexico

https://www.thespec.com/news/crime/...no-mob-murders-found-dead-in-mexico.html

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 09/16/20 02:02 PM

^^^^
‪Second person tied to Ontario mafia-linked murders found dead in Mexico

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/second-p...d-murders-found-dead-in-mexico-1.5106801

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 09/16/20 05:57 PM

^^^^
‪'It's so foreign to me, this mob life:' Mila Barberi's alleged hitman found dead in Mexico

https://www.yorkregion.com/news-sto...i-s-alleged-hitman-found-dead-in-mexico/

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 09/17/20 02:02 PM

Wow!
So, he was found OD in Mexico on the side of the road?
He could of just done that in Hamilton.
Posted By: Bobbybacala

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 09/20/20 05:29 AM

Wow!
So, he was found OD in Mexico on the side of the road?
He could of just done that in Hamilton.

How do you know it wasn't a murder?

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 09/20/20 10:40 AM

https://nationalpost.com/news/fugit...ario-mob-murders-is-found-dead-in-mexico

They state in the article, that the cops haven't officially stated cause of death, but the guy's lawyer indicates he died from and OD.
Posted By: JoeTadaro

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 09/20/20 11:59 AM

https://nationalpost.com/news/fugit...ario-mob-murders-is-found-dead-in-mexico

They state in the article, that the cops haven't officially stated cause of death, but the guy's lawyer indicates he died from and OD.

So fuckin weird lol guy is hiding out in Mexico from the mafia and prob cartels too and he is out there shooting dope lmao Canada is fuckin wild. My man said fuck it this shit is too stressful lol

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 09/25/20 02:57 PM

^^^^
'He was murdered': Suspected Ontario triggerman found dead in Mexico had long list of would-be enemies.

https://nationalpost.com/news/he-wa...mexico-had-long-list-of-would-be-enemies
Posted By: Bobbybacala

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 09/25/20 03:40 PM

^^^^
'He was murdered': Suspected Ontario triggerman found dead in Mexico had long list of would-be enemies.

Yup I was just comming here to say that

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 09/25/20 04:20 PM

Not that surprising that the Hamilton HA have connections/involvement to these murders, it's comical to think that they aren't at the core of it all. The mobsters were/are the only OC getting killed in the 'Mob War' lol.

The HA in Hamilton have members of the cops in their family, that would make it a lot easier to wipe out the Musitanos and anyone else they might of killed, since this all started in Hamilton

All the mob families in Hamilton have been hurt, murdered Luppino, incarcerated both of the Violis, Albert Iavorane killed, and the Musitanos slaughtered.
The Hamilton HA also had reasons to try and kill Diego Serrano's son in Woodbridge? What about Tony Large as well, he was scouting business tied to the HA in Hamilton for a Legal Grow OP, we was killed between the attempt on Serrano and the killing of Musitano.
Posted By: m2w

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 09/25/20 07:24 PM

^^^^

he was close to daniele ranieri, a rizzuto man in ontario

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 09/26/20 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by m2w
^^^^

he was close to daniele ranieri, a rizzuto man in ontario

Nice!
Ranieri was close to Joey Bravo, who was loyal to Desjardins

All of this can be traced to Vito Rizzutos meeting before and after his release, both in American and Canada. The business just keeps going on lol

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 09/26/20 07:24 PM

How the mafia makes money off COVID-19 and more — live Tuesday with organized crime expert

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/cbc-asks-mafia-ontario-1.5734011

“Join our Facebook Live Tuesday at noon with mafia expert Antonio Nicaso. He'll talk about how the mafia is making money off COVID-19, why there was violence in Hamilton but peace in Montreal and what he says the government should do to protect Canadians.

Nicaso will also discuss the homicide investigation of Michael Cudmore, a suspect in the killing of Hamilton mobster Angelo Musitano....”

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 09/26/20 07:36 PM

Suspect in death of Hamilton mobster Angelo Musitano was murdered, investigators say

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/michael-cudmore-murder-musitano-barberi-1.5739700

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 09/28/20 12:57 AM

The other guy Tomassetti will also end up dead if he's still in Mexico I would fled to another country maybe Italy.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 09/29/20 04:47 PM

https://gangsterreport.com/mob-murd...r-the-great-canadian-mafia-war-hit-list/

Gangster report attempts to list all of the Montreal/Toronto hits since 2005. Considering that he missed a few most likely, this list is still staggering. Couldn't/wouldn't happen in the U.S. anymore.
Posted By: NYMafia

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 09/29/20 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by mike68

Gangster report attempts to list all of the Montreal/Toronto hits since 2005. Considering that he missed a few most likely, this list is still staggering. Couldn't/wouldn't happen in the U.S. anymore.

-----
Great list. It's like the Wild West up there. Like 1920s Chicago

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 09/30/20 12:59 AM

How the mafia makes money off COVID-19 and more — live Tuesday with organized crime expert

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/cbc-asks-mafia-ontario-1.5734011

“Join our Facebook Live Tuesday at noon with mafia expert Antonio Nicaso. He'll talk about how the mafia is making money off COVID-19, why there was violence in Hamilton but peace in Montreal and what he says the government should do to protect Canadians.

Nicaso will also discuss the homicide investigation of Michael Cudmore, a suspect in the killing of Hamilton mobster Angelo Musitano....”

I
Nicaso says some interesting things about the conflict in Canada and how it may relate to groups in Hamilton and Southern Ontario rebuilding their ties to the Buffalo mob.

Here is a link to the interview: https://www.facebook.com/cbchamilton/videos/1036507083459691

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 11/24/20 07:08 PM

Appeal decision reached in Mob murder

https://pressreader.com/article/281543703473700

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 04/22/21 06:26 PM

Interesting article about Angelo Musitano after his release. I just notice that those two were released the same year Vito Rizzuto started doing his time in America. I wonder if Vito made any connections over here because the penal system over here makes Canada 🇨🇦 squeal like a pig 🐽 👮 lol

https://www.pressreader.com/canada/national-post-latest-edition/20070310/281749854896971

I know a guy that did time with their Dad or Uncle. I read somewhere else that there was a group looking to borrow 250k from them in early April 2014, apparently they were going to borrow it and kill him, not pay the debt, or something.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 04/22/21 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by NYMafia
Originally Posted by mike68

-----
Great list. It's like the Wild West up there. Like 1920s Chicago

There were more murders Rizzuto associate Freddy Patriarca (42) January 20, 2016 in Etobicoke.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/22/21 12:41 PM

Hamilton man charged in Mob murders released on bail for second time

https://www.thespec.com/news/crime/...rs-released-on-bail-for-second-time.html

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 05/22/21 01:51 PM

Hamilton man charged in Mob murders released on bail for second time

https://www.thespec.com/news/crime/...rs-released-on-bail-for-second-time.html

“Police have been clear since 2018 that none of the three named were considered major players. The person or people who ordered the hits have never been charged.”

I think the same can be said for Danny Ranieri, no way it was he only that pulled the hits off, that’s if he was even involved.

IMO and for what I’ve observed the murder of Tony Sergi may be involved in this cycle of shootings, he was kill in his driveway, in the month between Serrano and Musitano (Are they all Calabrese?)

Tony Large was in Hamilton with Verducci and after until he was killed?

Article about Serrano and Sergi and Legal Weed!

“ In Hamilton, Mr. Sergi relied on three such licences to produce his plants, licences he pointed to in a sworn court affidavit when he was fighting an eviction from Boomers. Mr. Sergi did not specify in that affidavit who the licence holders were who had asked him to grow on their behalf.”

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 06/15/21 10:05 PM

Hamilton man accused in mob murders pleads guilty to lesser charge, gets time served of 46 months

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/jabril-abdalla-musitano-barberi-guilty-1.6065957

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 06/16/21 01:29 PM

That my friends is why Canada is like the WILD-WEST

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 06/16/21 01:34 PM

This guy would have possibly faced the death penalty in the U.S.

Murder in aid of Racketeering

He would have copped out to Life with no Parole

Instead he got less that 2 years for each murder.

This is what a No Rico world looks like.

"
Posted By: The_Marble_Guy

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 06/16/21 03:35 PM

"

100%.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 06/16/21 04:50 PM

"

You nailed it. But it's a double edged sword for this kid. His days are most likely numbered. Nobody will be afraid to take him out because of the lenient penalties. He was probably safer inside.
Posted By: DillyDolly

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 06/16/21 04:54 PM

Oooh Canada is such a worse place because a gangster got off lightly for, get this..... KILLING ANOTHER GANGSTER! For crying out loud you do-gooders and moral purists make me sick! And I'm willing to bet that for the most part Canada is way safer than America.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 06/17/21 11:25 AM

Hamilton man accused in mob murders pleads guilty to lesser charge, gets time served of 46 months

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/jabril-abdalla-musitano-barberi-guilty-1.6065957

Murder charges dropped against Hamilton man in high-profile mob hits

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/can...t-hamilton-man-in-high-profile-mob-hits/

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 06/17/21 11:54 AM

“Abdalla was not alleged to be the gunman in either of the shootings, but to have participated with two others in the plot. Police have never charged or named who they believed ordered the hits.’’

Any idea of who actually ordered it, from recording of Dom Violi it sounded like it wasn’t him or his family, which includes I’ll assume the Luppinos at least at the upper echelons.

The Bikers (Cudmore was close with them HA in Hamilton- who knows which charters Hamilton is close with?), Tony Iavarone (he was into Legal Weed, so was Serrano), Ivan Gallo (basically bad mouthing the Rizzutos start of 2020), Gallo also survived the killing of Papalia and now both Musitanos, he could just be lucky.

It all seems too neat and clean for this to just be over in my opinion.

Didn’t the Musitanos have business in Toronto and Niagara Falls, so orders could of flowed from there as well?

Do the Alamo family still have people in Hamilton, Kenny Murdock killed an Alamo that worked at Stelco in the 80’s for Dominick Musitano, I’m pretty sure.

If it was Danny Ranieri, cops 👮‍♀️ would have probably stated that, plus the guy wasn’t really a brain, more of an order follower only.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 06/17/21 07:21 PM

Suspect in Angelo Musitano-Mila Barberi murders cleared

https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/suspect-in-angelo-musitano-mila-barberi-murders-cleared

Hamilton man pleads guilty to lesser charge in connection to Musitano, Barberi murders

https://globalnews.ca/news/7955763/...-lesser-charge-musitano-barberi-murders/

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 07/27/21 11:31 PM

Expose on the murder of Angelo Musitano and attempted murder of Saverio Serrano, interesting enough that it’s got Iavarone and the Hells Angels all over it. Even mentions a couple other drug dealers that were friends of Mike Cudmore, also Tony Iavarone signed a legal document on the apartment Cudmore was living in prior to killing Musitano.

It wouldn’t be far fetching to question if the same group are the most obvious suspects in the murder of Pat Musitano, as well?

This Cudmore jokes about using ‘date rape drugs’ and was documenting texting teenage girls for sex.

https://www.thespec.com/?redirect=true

“ In June 2015, his parole was briefly suspended over concerns he was sneaking off to visit prostitutes and sexting with a teenaged girl. The parole board imposed a new condition, that he had to report any attempts to initiate intimate relationships with women.“

Anyone every seen Tomassetti on this thing, guy looks like he should be in Jersey Shore lol

https://gossip.thedirty.com/gossip/toronto/daniel-tomassetti-is-a-professional-cheater/#post-1488115

Has it been confirmed that these guys did Tony Large as well, I heard it was about legal weed, Joe Ertel & Ross Bommarito in Hamilton? Both Ross and Joe got legal weed deals worked out with the cops 👮‍♂️? Bommarito is Sicilian? Which family is he with?

https://ourhomesonline.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/pdfs/People_OH_HAMILTON_Spring2019.pdf

They mention that Cudmore had a love of boxing, I know he is tied into Steeltown Boxing in Hamilton, they have a HA named Trevor Pittman as one of their owners, as well as older HAs in Hamilton from East Avenue when their club was at that address, basically they same type of guys as Cudmore just in their 60’s and 70’s.

https://steeltownboxing.ca/?page_id=68

The one HA Nomad that was shot was a boxer as well, all those guys were boys, all doing the same things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn2u5BA0hHM

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 07/29/21 04:53 PM

Reporter Nicole O’Reilly wrote a five-part series that was published online two days ago. Unless you're a Hamilton Spectator print or digital subscriber, you will have to find a way to be able to view the articles to which I've linked below.

Part 1:
High tech trackers, nefarious plans and the murders that started a Hamilton mob war
https://www.thespec.com/news/crime/analysis/2021/07/27/hamilton-mob-war-part-1.html

Part 2:
The lie police told to catch mob killers. Hamilton detectives try to ‘stimulate the wire’
https://www.thespec.com/news/crime/analysis/2021/07/27/hamilton-mob-war-part-2.html

Part 3:
He’s the only person jailed in mob-war murders. His co-accused? Gone. The secret life of Jabril Abdalla
https://www.thespec.com/news/crime/analysis/2021/07/27/hamilton-mob-war-part-3.html

Part 4:
The witness who nearly derailed a mob court case
https://www.thespec.com/news/crime/analysis/2021/07/27/hamilton-mob-war-part-4.html

Part 5:
The innocent bystander killed in a Mob war
https://www.thespec.com/news/crime/analysis/2021/07/27/hamilton-mob-war-part-5.html

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 07/30/21 02:13 PM

Reward in Giorgio Baressi 50k, don’t know if it’s been posted.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/giorgio-barresi-reward-1.6067445

Makes me think of something like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dt2C8S0Y52c

If anyone knows Marty in Hamilton, I heard this guy Giorgio Baressi and Ned Kuruc, HA Phil Gervais and Margaret Carter Freeborn, tried to set him up in a cop 👮‍♂️ sting, they followed him to the food court in Limeridge Mall. Phil Gervais was looking to buy some blow and sold his body armour to Dylan Freeborn, then look what they did with Cudmore and Iavarone/Gallo.

Now their just waiting for the aging Luppinos to die, then it will be like Clark Gable finally gets to rape and kill Sophia Loren, I guess that’s what all their practice is about. Is Ang Musitano’s wife white, what high school in Hamilton did she attend? Who would want her that were/are Ang Musitanos boys that are still alive? Ivano Gallo and his wife Isis, Pat Musitano did attend their wedding in Mexico?

Seems like that is what the Freeborn legacy is 🐒 🍌 to Nurgent.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 08/05/21 01:49 PM

'The fall guy': How an Ontario man got blamed for two Mafia murders he didn't commit

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/jabril-abdalla-the-fall-guy

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 08/05/21 05:03 PM

Videos of both of the Angelo Musitano and Mila Barberi assassinations. The Musitano one you can clearly see Cudmore has military training, where does a guy with that criminal record get that trainings? Cops/ex Cops👮‍♀️? You can buy that training in community colleges?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZ36ETeLjUQ&feature=youtu.be

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 08/07/21 10:35 AM

The guy in the photo is a biker associate, pimp and drug dealer from Hamilton. He was the lead on a project in Hamilton to build Sports Facility in Hamilton to be used as a front. He also was looking to borrow 250k from the Musitanos in April 2014, at the same time people were looking to kill Angelo Musitano. The facility was suppose to be similar to where UN Gangster Todd Gouwenberg was killed. Basically, if Flood and his boys could of got the loan before Ang Musitano was killed, they wouldn’t have to pay back the 250k.

Angelo Alamo sound familiar? There was a guy named Claudio with Flood, maybe an Alamo himself?

Seems like Ranieri was targeting Musitano for them in April 2014, but they killed Verducci with the Iavarones instead. Ranieri was close with Cudmore, same type of skive, both of them are dead in Mexico. Has anyone else heard anything about why this group would of targeted the Musitanos again?

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2021/4/...hit-cops-fear-retaliation-mma-crime-news

His name is Jim Flood, he’s now moved out to the East Coast which is Bacchus territory, which they have a charter in Hamilton.

https://ca.linkedin.com/in/jim-flood-217a3a132

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmumPmoNtIA

https://www.facebook.com/wkccanadap...-for-a-fantastic-wkc-a/2473395739388307/

This is one of his partners named Peter Gilpin, the guy had a martial arts school where he was caught with hidden cameras in children’s change rooms, the guy moved to Thailand before all the killings.

Peter Gilpin is a student of HA/Red Devil, Rick Joslin in Hamilton, as well. Joslins were some of the more important people in the HA coming to Hamilton, as well as the son Jeff being part of a youth gang called ‘the bum rush gang’. It was explained to me that that youth gang acted as part of a kidnapping ring that would provide women and children for pimps, snuff, etc.

https://alchetron.com/Peter-Gilpin

https://joslinsmma.com/instructors/

Are these people still alive? Are they still operating? Do they still have access to children?

Also are these the same people who set up Walter Stadnik and Donals Stockford with the police 👮‍♂️ in Hamilton, prior to becoming Hells Angels and brining them to Hamilton?

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 08/12/21 05:00 PM

The guy in the photo is a biker associate, pimp and drug dealer from Hamilton. He was the lead on a project in Hamilton to build Sports Facility in Hamilton to be used as a front. He also was looking to borrow 250k from the Musitanos in April 2014, at the same time people were looking to kill Angelo Musitano. The facility was suppose to be similar to where UN Gangster Todd Gouwenberg was killed. Basically, if Flood and his boys could of got the loan before Ang Musitano was killed, they wouldn’t have to pay back the 250k.

Angelo Alamo sound familiar? There was a guy named Claudio with Flood, maybe an Alamo himself?

Seems like Ranieri was targeting Musitano for them in April 2014, but they killed Verducci with the Iavarones instead. Ranieri was close with Cudmore, same type of skive, both of them are dead in Mexico. Has anyone else heard anything about why this group would of targeted the Musitanos again?

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2021/4/...hit-cops-fear-retaliation-mma-crime-news

His name is Jim Flood, he’s now moved out to the East Coast which is Bacchus territory, which they have a charter in Hamilton.

https://ca.linkedin.com/in/jim-flood-217a3a132

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmumPmoNtIA

https://www.facebook.com/wkccanadap...-for-a-fantastic-wkc-a/2473395739388307/

This is one of his partners named Peter Gilpin, the guy had a martial arts school where he was caught with hidden cameras in children’s change rooms, the guy moved to Thailand before all the killings.

Peter Gilpin is a student of HA/Red Devil, Rick Joslin in Hamilton, as well. Joslins were some of the more important people in the HA coming to Hamilton, as well as the son Jeff being part of a youth gang called ‘the bum rush gang’. It was explained to me that that youth gang acted as part of a kidnapping ring that would provide women and children for pimps, snuff, etc.

https://alchetron.com/Peter-Gilpin

https://joslinsmma.com/instructors/

Are these people still alive? Are they still operating? Do they still have access to children?

Also are these the same people who set up Walter Stadnik and Donals Stockford with the police 👮‍♂️ in Hamilton, prior to becoming Hells Angels and brining them to Hamilton?

Justin Primmer - "I hate the Hells Angels - Labelled Dangerous Offender

Adds to the information, this is about the guys in London, even mentions Robert Barletta. Same place as the Ontario Police 👮‍♀️ College?

https://www.gangsterismout.com/2016/11/justin-primmer-i-hate-hells-angels.html

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 08/22/21 04:28 PM

Insider tells of two Mafia hits!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEyHKiHcLMQ&list=WL&index=55&t=2s

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 08/22/21 05:36 PM

History of the Musitanos and the Hamilton Mob War!

Where did the Iavarone/Gallo/Violi Family originate from, the Papalia, Luppino and Musitanos were selected for a reason, these other ones are pop tart cops 👮‍♀️!

The Musitanos are from the same place as Antonio Papalia?

The Bacchus set the fire 🔥 to Pat Musitanos car. Who the fuck are the Bacchus and why/how did the Red Devils MC patch to Bacchus?

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada...st_outlaw_biker_club_gives_up_ghost.html

Easy place to find out?
http://www.bacchusmcontario.com/events.html

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 08/26/21 09:06 PM

“The mob war that followed Angelo Musitano’s murder,” with podcast guest Nicole O’Reilly (Hamilton reporter)

https://www.thestar.com/podcasts/th...followed-angelo-musitanos-murder.html?rf

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 08/29/21 01:22 PM

[quote=antimafia]“The mob war that followed Angelo Musitano’s murder,” with podcast guest Nicole O’Reilly (Hamilton reporter)

This Jabralla is from Somalia, same as the people that killed the Americans in Blackhawk down, they practice the same Islam as Bin Laden! The shooters in both Pat Musitano and Cece Luppino could be that type of African, lots of Algerians in Toronto and Montreal.

The King Kong type that wants to climb the Empire State with some white broad. Basically, Mario Balotelli.

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 02/04/22 07:48 PM

Unsolved: 13 Hamilton crimes with rewards for information

https://www.pressreader.com/canada/the-hamilton-spectator/20220202/281487869749372
Posted By: TheGhost

Re: Angelo Musitano hit in Hamilton! - 04/20/24 11:17 PM

ho sentito che cudmore fu insegnato per questo corso? la stessa scoula di tomassetti e abdalla? gang si chiama 'ridgebacks'? mia zia non parla inglese bene cosi non è il nome, sono spiacente, ha mi detto forse una bugia lol

gang of the streets. sounds like lots to plan and do. facile way to hid

la storia è pazza!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET