Home

Released members back out or due soon

Posted By: majicrat

Released members back out or due soon - 04/24/17 04:14 PM

Just curious who is due out and back on the streets this year? Anyone that should make things interesting? I think I recall a similar post in the past and couldn't find it. Thanks!
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Released members back out or due soon - 04/24/17 09:24 PM

Last I've seen it's been mostly Philly guys I think so far this year. Haven't heard of many others
Posted By: mikeyballs211

Re: Released members back out or due soon - 04/25/17 01:04 AM

Originally Posted By: majicrat
Just curious who is due out and back on the streets this year? Anyone that should make things interesting? I think I recall a similar post in the past and couldn't find it. Thanks!

This is an interesting topic especially from the Philly fams perspective...i know ive asked but wtf is Faffy Ianarella up to now that hes free? A stone gangster like him doesn't strike me as someone whos been rehabilitated and now works as a carpenter or a pizza delivery man...any philly guys have any insight?
Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

Re: Released members back out or due soon - 05/01/17 05:23 AM

Sonny Franzese - June 25, 2017
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Released members back out or due soon - 05/01/17 11:14 AM

For philly guys apart Canalichio and Staino that will be out in 2020 and 2021 Angelina,Esposito and Fazzini get out in 2015-2016.

Re: Released members back out or due soon - 05/01/17 11:21 AM

Genovese Family

ANTHONY ANTICO
Register Number: 72932-053
Race: White
Sex: Male
Located at: Butner Low FCI
Release Date: 06/12/2018

CONRAD IANNIELLO
Register Number: 15348-054
Located at: Fort Dix FCI
Release Date: 09/29/2017
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: Released members back out or due soon - 05/01/17 01:29 PM

Antico? Suitable name for a 81 year old..
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Released members back out or due soon - 05/01/17 01:44 PM

Originally Posted By: ItalianIrishMix
Sonny Franzese - June 25, 2017

"Sonny. This guy's acting all insubordinate. We figure he's a rat. You give us the go ahead, we're gonna ice him. What you say?"

Re: Released members back out or due soon - 05/01/17 04:25 PM

ONOFRIO MODICA
Register Number: 63328-054
Located at: Devens FMC
Release Date: 10/07/2018

MICHAEL ROCCAFORTE
Register Number: 64556-054
Located at: Victorville USP
Release Date: 12/16/2018

ORAZIO STANTINI
Register Number: 42452-053
Located at: New York RRM
Release Date: 06/03/2017

More Lucchese made men was releades in 2015-2016.

Re: Released members back out or due soon - 05/01/17 06:42 PM

Originally Posted By: furio_from_naples
ONOFRIO MODICA

MICHAEL ROCCAFORTE

ORAZIO STANTINI

I thought Roccaforte was with the Gambinos..

EDIT: I misunderstood, I thought you meant these guys were Luccheses, but they're all Gambinos of course.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Released members back out or due soon - 05/01/17 07:28 PM

Stantini was a victim of gottis no plea bargain fuck the government shit. He was offerd 10 yrs went to trial got like 30. Would have been out 15 years ago. Think long think wrong.

Re: Released members back out or due soon - 05/02/17 08:05 AM

Originally Posted By: BillyBrizzi
ONOFRIO MODICA

MICHAEL ROCCAFORTE

ORAZIO STANTINI

I thought Roccaforte was with the Gambinos..

EDIT: I misunderstood, I thought you meant these guys were Luccheses, but they're all Gambinos of course.

The thread is on the mobster that will be out soon,now in the 2015-2016 more lucchese mobsters was released, while apart Testa and the other life more mobster will be free from the 2019.

Re: Released members back out or due soon - 05/02/17 03:36 PM

Bonanno Family

LOUIS ATTANASIO
Register Number: 23518-053
Located at: Loretto FCI
Release Date: 01/23/2018

ANTHONY GUARINO
Register Number: 23529-053
Release Date: 06/29/2017

MICHAEL MANCUSO aka The Boss
Register Number: 04640-748
Located at: Allenwood Low FCI
Release Date: 03/12/2019

JOHN RAGANO
Register Number: 19883-053
Release Date: 10/06/2017
Posted By: Dwalin2011

Re: Released members back out or due soon - 05/02/17 08:20 PM

When Sonny Franzese gets released, let's place bets on when he will be indicted next time and for what crime. And don't tell me this isn't going to happen, that he won't live long enough etc smile He is just starting, the last conviction for extortion was a sort of "accidental slip", he will be more careful next time!

Re: Released members back out or due soon - 05/02/17 08:35 PM

Louis Attanasio will be out in 8 months I see. Always found his nickname very remarkable: 'Ha-Ha' smile

Re: Released members back out or due soon - 05/02/17 09:57 PM

Louis Attanasio will be out in 8 months I see. Always found his nickname very remarkable: 'Ha-Ha' smile

Attanasio earned the nickname "Ha Ha" because he laughed whenever he heard about a mobster dying.
I would have blown his teeth down.
Posted By: majicrat

Re: Released members back out or due soon - 05/03/17 07:41 PM

Thanks to all who responded, especially Furio. Good research. Interesting info.
Posted By: Beenaround

Re: Released members back out or due soon - 05/03/17 08:55 PM

Originally Posted By: Dwalin2011
When Sonny Franzese gets released, let's place bets on when he will be indicted next time and for what crime. And don't tell me this isn't going to happen, that he won't live long enough etc smile He is just starting, the last conviction for extortion was a sort of "accidental slip", he will be more careful next time!
He can't help himself..He'll probably violate his parole..

Re: Released members back out or due soon - 05/03/17 08:57 PM

Gene Gotti September 14, 2018...should be interesting.
Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

Re: Released members back out or due soon - 05/03/17 09:50 PM

Originally Posted By: Beenaround
Gene Gotti September 14, 2018...should be interesting.

Gene has done 29 years in the can AND without a peep.

I am sure the Sicilians will allow him to become an acting soldier. Why not? He has earned it!
Posted By: tt120

Re: Released members back out or due soon - 05/03/17 10:32 PM

i wonder if that guy john ragano actually comes out, or if he gets indicted again now that the Borrello kid from howard beach has flipped. all those howard beach guys do shit together and all know whats going on with eachother. maybe being locked up the past 3-4 years helped the guy avoid getting caught up in some other shit
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Released members back out or due soon - 05/03/17 11:25 PM

Originally Posted By: Dwalin2011

I don't root for these guys but I'm rooting for Sonny just to see him tell or show the government "f-you" lol

Plus I'd like to see if he tries to stay active lol

Re: Released members back out or due soon - 05/03/17 11:53 PM

Old poster on here said the guy louie haha was a force or could be boss or something. He did a shit load of time and liked the islands probaly will just go back. I would guess his brother who he thought was gonna flip but did his time is out. Probaly all the guys massino n viatle told on are out except a handfull .
Posted By: MrJustsayNo

Re: Released members back out or due soon - 05/04/17 02:50 AM

Kevin Antinuche was release a year ago, Eddie wrecker Callagari will be release in a few months , Anthony Guzzo was released or will be soon,And Paul Ragusa will be released soon within the year, Leader of the Giannini crew ! While none of these guys are made, They probably most likely all be made as they were ruthless ,Violence wise and big earners ! Eddie wrecker was one very sick ruthless bastard who worked directly for Ronnie one Arm,as did Kevin Antinuche. John Carneglia will be released as well. Ronnie one arm literally led a battalion while on the streets and has so many guys under him its mind blowing.Many of those guys will be coming home in the next 1-3 years with a few already released over the last 2 years.Ronnie basically led a family of some ruthless earners loyal to him because it was basically a family within the family.
Posted By: Boss_of_Knickerbocker

Re: Released members back out or due soon - 05/04/17 11:24 AM

I seriously doubt that Paul Ragusa, "Leader" of the Giannini Crew is going to be made or have anything to do with organized crime.

What's even left of it in Ridgewood?

I say that because he's now a middle-aged man and will probably just open a legit bakery, pizzeria, pastry shop, whatever.

One thing about all these guys, compared to "thugs" or street gangs, is that they have experience running successful mom-and-pop businesses, making pizza and bread and pasta, and can lead a normal life if they have to.

It's just pure fantasy that any Giannini Crew member will return to OC. The risks are too high and the world is different today. I think people hope they do something that makes headlines because we're mafia buffs. I'm guessing he'll do nothing.
Posted By: baldo

Re: Released members back out or due soon - 05/04/17 12:29 PM

Originally Posted By: pmac
Old poster on here said the guy louie haha was a force or could be boss or something. He did a shit load of time and liked the islands probaly will just go back. I would guess his brother who he thought was gonna flip but did his time is out. Probaly all the guys massino n viatle told on are out except a handfull .

I heard that he is going to retire as well. Has a lot of real estate and will probably go back to the islands.
Posted By: tt120

Re: Released members back out or due soon - 05/04/17 02:29 PM

Originally Posted By: pmac

yeah i remember reading a lot on the boards about him possibly touching down and instantly getting an admin position. im not sure how he was seen during the massino reign but before that he wasnt a very well-liked guy allegedly. ton of money though, owned property and businesses all over queens and brooklyn. owned a building in fort greene in the early 80s, at his age he could come home, just sell that one building and retire off the money from that alone.

bonannos are always interesting, they seem to be the most active in queens and parts of brooklyn in terms of traditional street stuff right now. and as we saw with the howard beach busts theres no shortage of young guys willing to do dumb shit for them. im guessing we'll see another indictment soon out of staten island with similar shit - drugs, robbery, loan sharking - because that one capo Lovaglio recently flipped

Re: Released members back out or due soon - 05/04/17 04:37 PM

Colombo Family

JOHN FRANZESE
Register Number: 70022-158
Release Date: 06/25/2017

JOSEPH LEGRANO
Register Number: 13548-053
Release Date: 12/31/2018

ILARIO SESSA aka the second mobster to be made in prison
Register Number: 07802-062
Release Date: 06/07/2017

DeCavalcante Family

PHILIP ABRAMO
Register Number: 17652-050
Located at: Danbury FCI
Release Date: 01/20/2018

Patriarca Family

ANTHONY L DINUNZIO aka The Family Boss
Register Number: 97267-012
Release Date: 02/22/2018
Posted By: sittite

Re: Released members back out or due soon - 05/04/17 06:11 PM

Wikipedia has Haha released on may 2......halfway house???
Posted By: GerryLang

Re: Released members back out or due soon - 05/04/17 06:58 PM

Colombo Family

JOHN FRANZESE
Register Number: 70022-158
Release Date: 06/25/2017

JOSEPH LEGRANO
Register Number: 13548-053
Release Date: 12/31/2018

ILARIO SESSA aka the second mobster to be made in prison
Register Number: 07802-062
Release Date: 06/07/2017

DeCavalcante Family

PHILIP ABRAMO
Register Number: 17652-050
Located at: Danbury FCI
Release Date: 01/20/2018

Patriarca Family

ANTHONY L DINUNZIO aka The Family Boss
Register Number: 97267-012
Release Date: 02/22/2018

I never knew Sessa was driving Scarpa when the Orena guys tried to kill him on his street. Linda Scarpa claimed in her book his driving saved her father and others. Is he another of Carmine brother?

Re: Released members back out or due soon - 05/04/17 07:17 PM

The Guzzo's were major and had the backing of of many families.Anthony is backed by the Gambinos and is on record with them at the moment .Paul Ragusa, I know for a fact is scheming his ass off in the joint just biding his day to be released, His whole family are mobbed up on both sides of the ocean and there's no way he'll relinquish that lifestyle to become a normal citizen ! He's wearing this sentence like a badge of honor and will definitely be seeking his button as soon as he steps foot outside those walls !Ridgewood is jam packed with OC from many European ethnicities, There's Serbians,Albanians are huge there, You have Italian, Traditional and Sicilian, There's some Irish OC , IRA backed crime crews over there and in maspeth etc..

Re: Released members back out or due soon - 05/04/17 08:52 PM

Say no i read capecis column today you were on to sometging with that young hood who was killed in the queens highrise in some drug beef. He was a victim in the boananos murder plot. Doesnt say if he was co operating but listed as a victim hes dead thou. But look at sonny fran. 100 thats crazy. Doesnt every person in america get a card from the president or something like that. Hah.

Re: Released members back out or due soon - 05/04/17 09:24 PM

What's good Pmac, When Chris Cognata was shot and killed he wasn't kicking up to anyone and the reason him and those bonanno's were banging back n forth was due to the fact that he knocked out Vinny Asaro after they tried to extort him .Word was that they tried to exact revenge and he went on the offensive by robbing and beating a few of they're crew and not backing down.I guess you can say he won that war !! Lol..like I said, I am so far removed from the neighborhood and all those people but this is old news, I heard this years and years ago I think when I was at a function at Russo's on the bay in HB in 08 !which is like being on an episode of Mob wives, the rumor mill,everyone runs they're mouths

Re: Released members back out or due soon - 05/04/17 09:35 PM

It wasn't surprising when I read the paper and saw it all over the news that he was shot and killed, He had a list of enemies literally from NY to Florida !!! That should tell you where the Mob is at these days, A guy lives amongst them all and basically tells em all to go fuck themselves in a million ways and does whatever he wants !! Lmfaooo, if that was the Mob of the 70s forget it !! What a joke the mob is !! Like I said, who in the world would want to be a part of or join that bunch of Miscreant clown low lives ??
Posted By: Ryan98366

Re: Released members back out or due soon - 05/07/17 07:14 AM

Originally Posted By: MrJustsayNo
Kevin Antinuche was release a year ago, Eddie wrecker Callagari will be release in a few months , Anthony Guzzo was released or will be soon,And Paul Ragusa will be released soon within the year, Leader of the Giannini crew ! While none of these guys are made, They probably most likely all be made as they were ruthless ,Violence wise and big earners ! Eddie wrecker was one very sick ruthless bastard who worked directly for Ronnie one Arm,as did Kevin Antinuche. John Carneglia will be released as well. Ronnie one arm literally led a battalion while on the streets and has so many guys under him its mind blowing.Many of those guys will be coming home in the next 1-3 years with a few already released over the last 2 years.Ronnie basically led a family of some ruthless earners loyal to him because it was basically a family within the family.

Mrs.JustsayNo back for more drama. You are a Drama Queen. Family within a family??? Never heard that one. Put that one back in your ass.
Posted By: Ryan98366

Re: Released members back out or due soon - 05/07/17 07:14 AM

It wasn't surprising when I read the paper and saw it all over the news that he was shot and killed, He had a list of enemies literally from NY to Florida !!! That should tell you where the Mob is at these days, A guy lives amongst them all and basically tells em all to go fuck themselves in a million ways and does whatever he wants !! Lmfaooo, if that was the Mob of the 70s forget it !! What a joke the mob is !! Like I said, who in the world would want to be a part of or join that bunch of Miscreant clown low lives ??

She is a drama queen. Don't listen to her everyone. She gets bitchy around this time of the month....
Posted By: CabriniGreen

Re: Released members back out or due soon - 05/07/17 09:13 AM

Justsayno always talks about OC.....And, despite a period where he made a lot of threads at once..( I think he was trying to be noticed) he really doesn't troll anyone.

Contrast this with the neverending race-whining and bullshit, I'll take him over a LOT of these posters....

And also, like pmac pointed out, if we stop beating the guy up long enough to listen to him, he was kinda onto something with all this it appears....

The whole " Family in a family" thing? That just describes the situation that occurs when a mobster inspires more loyalty from his crew, than the actual family.
Think of the Gotti tapes, that's what he said Sammy was doing. He didn't like the way Sammy treated his crew, cutting up scores with em, because he let them eat off his plate, that always inspires loyalty.

One of the best examples of this ( I brought this up in a previous thread) is Scarfo and Bruno. Because Scarfos crew was totally loyal to HIM, even though he wasnt rich, to me, he was more powerful than Bruno, who was rich but inspired NO loyalty, because he valued his money too much, didn't let anyone eat with him.
I explained this using chapters from Machiavelli, like the STRUCTURE of power.....

Luchesse, Genovese, Chin, these guys let their soldiers eat, and enjoyed tremdous loyalty from their crews-families for pretty much all their careers.

Contrast this with your Profacis, and Castellano and Brunos, greedy guys killed by ambition underlings.

I think that's all he meant there, Ronnie had a strong crew, that was more loyal to HIM. Think Merlinos people how they really are loyal to him, more so than the " Bruno Family" ....

Just tryna diffuse a silly argument before it happens, carry on people...

Re: Released members back out or due soon - 05/07/17 01:59 PM

He mention that thing about the guy chris being killed in a highrise in quenns rite around the guys were rounded up if not before. Hes just saying the guy ronnie had a huge crew of young guys dreaming of getting a button some day. Read john gotti recruited ronnie t at a younge age. Gotti had a huge crew of wannabes before he became a capo.
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Released members back out or due soon - 05/07/17 02:08 PM

Originally Posted By: CabriniGreen
Justsayno always talks about OC.....And, despite a period where he made a lot of threads at once..( I think he was trying to be noticed) he really doesn't troll anyone.

Contrast this with the neverending race-whining and bullshit, I'll take him over a LOT of these posters....

And also, like pmac pointed out, if we stop beating the guy up long enough to listen to him, he was kinda onto something with all this it appears....

The whole " Family in a family" thing? That just describes the situation that occurs when a mobster inspires more loyalty from his crew, than the actual family.
Think of the Gotti tapes, that's what he said Sammy was doing. He didn't like the way Sammy treated his crew, cutting up scores with em, because he let them eat off his plate, that always inspires loyalty.

One of the best examples of this ( I brought this up in a previous thread) is Scarfo and Bruno. Because Scarfos crew was totally loyal to HIM, even though he wasnt rich, to me, he was more powerful than Bruno, who was rich but inspired NO loyalty, because he valued his money too much, didn't let anyone eat with him.
I explained this using chapters from Machiavelli, like the STRUCTURE of power.....

Luchesse, Genovese, Chin, these guys let their soldiers eat, and enjoyed tremdous loyalty from their crews-families for pretty much all their careers.

Contrast this with your Profacis, and Castellano and Brunos, greedy guys killed by ambition underlings.

I think that's all he meant there, Ronnie had a strong crew, that was more loyal to HIM. Think Merlinos people how they really are loyal to him, more so than the " Bruno Family" ....

True about Bruno being greedy ,BUT,on the same token,he also let a lot of his old school guys do their own thing without wanting continuous tribute..Riccobene,Frankie flowers,sindone,johnny keys etc..w/ the possible exception of Sindone,these guys were cordial & loyal to Mr. Bruno.

Re: Released members back out or due soon - 05/07/17 04:46 PM

I'm not into the gay shit !! Ronnie had one of the largest crews in the Gambino family, Between inducted members and associates, There were hundreds ! Alot of guys who ran under Ronnie in the 80's and 90's are inducted today.When Ronnie went off to Prison for life he handed his son a virtual empire.Not only were a lot of those guys fighters,killers, But they were also Major earners ! Thanks pmac,Cabrini ! Good looking out
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Released members back out or due soon - 05/08/17 12:07 AM

Originally Posted By: hoodlum
Originally Posted By: CabriniGreen

True about Bruno being greedy ,BUT,on the same token,he also let a lot of his old school guys do their own thing without wanting continuous tribute..Riccobene,Frankie flowers,sindone,johnny keys etc..w/ the possible exception of Sindone,these guys were cordial & loyal to Mr. Bruno.

Bruno was considered generous by some and very tight by others . It was just who you were and how valuable you were to the family is how it was explained to me .

Bruno had interests with some big names back in the day in other countries and he was very generous with his blood family in those endeavors .

Have to remember he was sought out by NY to be boss and not just by Gambino because he had stuff in Florida and south America and Cuba possibly partnered with NY in these.

My grandfather always said Bruno was pushed in Philly to the point of force . I have asked for years the real reason and the guys that knew some of it confirmed that he was right that he was pushed in and old boss pushed out.

Re: Released members back out or due soon - 05/10/17 05:05 PM

I'm not into the gay shit !! Ronnie had one of the largest crews in the Gambino family, Between inducted members and associates, There were hundreds ! Alot of guys who ran under Ronnie in the 80's and 90's are inducted today.When Ronnie went off to Prison for life he handed his son a virtual empire.Not only were a lot of those guys fighters,killers, But they were also Major earners ! Thanks pmac,Cabrini ! Good looking out
Being from that area , You are right about Ronnie..But They may have shelved his Son, Who's doing time himself..Just a rumor.

Re: Released members back out or due soon - 05/10/17 05:09 PM

Being from that area , You are right about Ronnie..But They may have shelved his Son, Who's doing time himself..Just a rumor.

Because of that beef with the Corozzo lawyer?
One would think that this will sort itself out once he's back on the streets.
Posted By: Ted

Re: Released members back out or due soon - 05/12/17 01:57 AM

-Joseph DiNapoli was released on January 17, 2017.
-Matthew Madonna will be released between June 29, 2018 and February 25, 2019.

Re: Released members back out or due soon - 05/13/17 03:01 PM

Because of that beef with the Corozzo lawyer?
One would think that this will sort itself out once he's back on the streets.
...I don't really know but not shocked ! If this is true ,That's why so many turn..They build a fortune on the Streets and the minute they're off the streets, So is their earnings.Where's the Loyalty..? A real mess.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET