Home

New England pryce quintana

Posted By: Biggie

New England pryce quintana - 04/20/17 02:07 AM

Pryce Quintana has been released
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: New England pryce quintana - 04/20/17 11:38 AM

He is 77 y old and maybe its smart enought to retire.
Posted By: pmac

Re: New England pryce quintana - 04/20/17 03:45 PM

Funky name never heard it berore pryce like the price is right.

Re: New England pryce quintana - 04/20/17 04:35 PM

Originally Posted By: pmac
Funky name never heard it berore pryce like the price is right.

Yeah,I searched the name on the web and pryce was an old french mode to say price.
Posted By: mike68

Re: New England pryce quintana - 04/20/17 05:01 PM

Originally Posted By: Biggie
Pryce Quintana has been released

Hopefully he can catch on with another team wink
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: New England pryce quintana - 04/20/17 09:05 PM

Think his nickname was "Stretch" or something like that. He's been around a while.
Posted By: Scalish

Re: New England pryce quintana - 04/21/17 12:24 AM

Yep his name is Pryce "STretch" Quintina from Revere boston. He ran Spagnolo's crew while he was acting boss high ranking guy. His uncle was consigliere at one time his name was Charles "Q Ball" Quintina. Don't think this guy is done with the life yet.

Re: New England pryce quintana - 04/21/17 01:08 AM

Theres a pic of him wearing a panthers hat the guy looks 57 not 77 good genes.

Re: New England pryce quintana - 04/21/17 01:18 AM

i have seen that photo as well i think that is from his most recent bust in 2015 along with Spagnolo.

Re: New England pryce quintana - 04/21/17 11:39 AM

Originally Posted By: Scalish
Yep his name is Pryce "STretch" Quintina from Revere boston. He ran Spagnolo's crew while he was acting boss high ranking guy. His uncle was consigliere at one time his name was Charles "Q Ball" Quintina. Don't think this guy is done with the life yet.

He was a capo right Scalish ? Anyway he aren't a boy what could do for make money ?

Re: New England pryce quintana - 04/21/17 11:46 AM

Originally Posted By: pmac
Theres a pic of him wearing a panthers hat the guy looks 57 not 77 good genes.

Basciano had is 57 y old and look better than him.Where he don't look 77 y old ?
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: New England pryce quintana - 04/21/17 08:09 PM

http://www.bostonherald.com/sites/defaul...g?itok=FyGN3FZy

He doesn't look 77 to me either.

Re: New England pryce quintana - 04/22/17 01:06 AM

Its probaly yhe hat. He looks like grampa legs. Still a young 77. I think there only so many beds at a halfway house for old white guys or just white guys so when a bed opens in philly you either take it or stay behind the wall? Not sure just a guess. Where scott gets his idk. But maybe he friends in the philly fam could help him out with a bullshit job like bagging groceries to get out of the halfway house for days or night.

Re: New England pryce quintana - 04/22/17 01:10 AM

Think he was made in the 70tys. Says he was at the bugged induction n 89. Read a fbi report vinny f was made in 82. Then theres a story gerry a and jr russo inducted 8 guys ray jr bobo m and some guy who killed those 2 guy in r.i. 1994 for trying to tell him leave a social club he was from italy he testified he went with ray and a car load of guy to get made in boston. Read the revere guys didnt answer to jerry back then they went strait to ray sr cause there was some type of rift between them n jerry.
Posted By: scottburn

Re: New England pryce quintana - 04/22/17 01:11 AM

My bad on the original report - ive changed the article. Quintina is listed in a halfway house in Philly, even though he's actually in Boston right now. Again, my apologies for the initial bad info.

Scott Burnstein

Re: New England pryce quintana - 04/22/17 01:31 AM

Thanks for clearing that up Scott, I thought the article was insinuating pryce had teamed up with vetere, which isn't accurate.....pmac made in 70s yes...funny though ,he ended up with his uncle but did not come up with him and wasn't with him till his late 20s...for the record , pryce didn't go to any halfway house, he chose to where the bracelet for 45 days rather get out and have 90 days in halfway..so he is home, on house arrest

Re: New England pryce quintana - 04/22/17 01:44 AM

It's my fault. I jumped the gun on this. The Philly halfway house center is in charge of a bunch of east coast cities. Pryce is on a bracelet in Boston.

No, wasn't trying to say Quintina was "with" Vetere in any way, just that ive got on pretty good accord that Vetere met with Borgesi at some point this year. Might have talked sports, who knows, just heard they met up for lunch recently.

Scott Burnstein

Re: New England pryce quintana - 04/22/17 01:50 AM

I wouldn't doubt that, Shawn I believe gets along well with George....I personally don't think or have heard that Shawn will even J walk since his release 10 years ago, but I guess u never know

Re: New England pryce quintana - 04/22/17 04:06 AM

He was a capo not sure now Furio.

Re: New England pryce quintana - 04/22/17 05:27 AM

I've heard the same about Vetere - keeping straight, staying out of trouble. Now, neither him, nor Georgie are on paper any more, so just meeting isn't illegal. Either way, Ive heard Shawn is a stand up guy. And quite a ladies man, lol.

Scott
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET