Home

New Philly Video Out

Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

New Philly Video Out - 04/18/17 06:39 PM

http://www.fox29.com/news/249085178-story
Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: New Philly Video Out - 04/18/17 07:48 PM

Natale says it was Bruno and New York wiseguy Carlo Gambino who first inducted him into the mob.  

"We went there. We cut our fingers. We put the blood together. The three of us. I never felt better and stronger in my life," Natale said. "Joey had a little ceremony. Made me and said now you're the boss. Pretty good. You are the boss." 

Natale goes on in the book to talk about his relationship with the infamous Jimmy Hoffa who disappeared without a trace in July 1975. 

"Jimmy Hoffa was one of the finest men. I've ever met," Natale explained. "And a man's man. Never broke his word."  

lol
Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

Re: New Philly Video Out - 04/18/17 08:19 PM

Check out Chickie with the reflective sunglasses!

Looking all cool.
Posted By: pmac

Re: New Philly Video Out - 04/18/17 09:37 PM

Is the chang brother who was almost killed back around since his brother an dad seem to be in the game. Read scarfo jr reached out to him or was in contact with him before scarfo jr got busted.
Posted By: Stubbs

Re: New Philly Video Out - 04/19/17 01:42 AM

Not sure who's a bigger scumbag, Natale or Schratwieser. Schratwieser puts this crap out and calls it news. A real journalist would take Natale's quotes and then use his investigative skills to give context and let the viewer know when he thinks Natale is lying.

Schratwieser just puts this useless clickbait out there with no regard to accuracy. Tabloid garbage.

And Natalie... you want to call yourself a don, then why are you bitching that Merlino didnt send your wife money when you were locked up? Oh that's right, because you had no real power, everyone knew Merlino was just using you, and nobody respected you. A real "don" would have money stashed away before becoming a boss.
Posted By: Kash

Re: New Philly Video Out - 04/19/17 03:26 AM

Natale is a bum
Posted By: BobbyPazzo

Re: New Philly Video Out - 04/19/17 12:00 PM

The clip of chickie standing in the doorway with his son like in the window behind him. These guys (the changs) are 1000% about the life. Chickie old ass still exudes cosa Nostra.

Re: New Philly Video Out - 04/19/17 12:36 PM

Originally Posted By: BobbyPazzo
The clip of chickie standing in the doorway with his son like in the window behind him. These guys (the changs) are 1000% about the life. Chickie old ass still exudes cosa Nostra.

Any of the local South Philly guys know what restaurant that is with the Changs? It looks like Stogie Joe's to me.....?
Posted By: Giacomo

Re: New Philly Video Out - 04/19/17 01:01 PM

Yeah, that's the Passyunk side of Stogie Joe's. I think the Chick holds court there most days.

Re: New Philly Video Out - 04/19/17 02:07 PM

It's funny how Mayo Face knows exactly where to find them for whenever he needs video for a story. Any idea of where he got that video of Ligambi playing cards at? Also, anyone recognize who Ligambi was with in that video?

Re: New Philly Video Out - 04/19/17 04:24 PM

Hard to know from the angle but it looks like Mikey Emma. Mousie Massimino's half-brother.
Posted By: flamingokid123

Re: New Philly Video Out - 04/19/17 11:41 PM

That guy with Ligambi. I think looks like Ralphie Head.
Posted By: pmac

Re: New Philly Video Out - 04/20/17 12:53 AM

Funny crazy phil hasnt slitherd out the woods to give a interview on natales bullshit book or his uncle scarfos death. Maybe he finally feels free.
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: New Philly Video Out - 04/23/17 06:13 AM

Originally Posted By: pmac
Funny crazy phil hasnt slitherd out the woods to give a interview on natales bullshit book or his uncle scarfos death. Maybe he finally feels free.
Give him time,he'll b voicing his "diplomatic wisdom"..
Posted By: ShotgunTheRifle

Re: New Philly Video Out - 04/25/17 11:00 PM

Originally Posted By: Giacomo
Yeah, that's the Passyunk side of Stogie Joe's. I think the Chick holds court there most days.

This past summer I was there and both chickie and Johnny Chang were there.
Posted By: SinatraClub

Re: New Philly Video Out - 04/26/17 02:02 AM

Lol @ Natale, claiming he was made by Bruno & Carlo Gambino, and only the three of them were present. Then saying what we all know, that he was made by Joey Merlino, and Merlino just said, "you're the boss". If we were to believe him, thats two making ceremonies....Yeah right.

It's clear those guys probably always looked toward Natale and considered him a joke. Nice views of Phil Narducci, Anthony Pung, Chickie & John, & Joe Ligambi, though.
Posted By: flamingokid123

Re: New Philly Video Out - 04/28/17 11:10 PM

This morning, There was a suspected member of the Philly Lcn in the audience of first take. Lol. You could see him real good too.

Re: New Philly Video Out - 04/29/17 02:58 AM

Heres the full episode:

https://youtu.be/Y3jK6e_JRg0
Posted By: Ryan98366

Re: New Philly Video Out - 04/29/17 06:28 AM

I can't get enough of the Philly mob family. But it's ENOUGH already of Ralph Natale. Dave S. that was a piece of shit fake news story. Ralph and Dave make a good team. Call them "Liar and Slimer."

Re: New Philly Video Out - 04/29/17 04:06 PM

Originally Posted By: flamingokid123
This morning, There was a suspected member of the Philly Lcn in the audience of first take. Lol. You could see him real good too.

His wife barmaids there at Chickie's and Pete's too.
Posted By: Itiswhatitis

Re: New Philly Video Out - 04/29/17 05:37 PM

Mikey Chang?
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: New Philly Video Out - 04/29/17 05:47 PM

Originally Posted By: Itiswhatitis
Mikey Chang?

The audience didn't seem perturbed by his smell despite the fact that he's been dead for almost 25 years.

Re: New Philly Video Out - 04/29/17 06:07 PM

Haha you're right--took me a while to find him but that's Johnny Chang behind Smith's shoulder.

At first I thought you meant Snitch Frangipanni--guy in the front and center looks a lot like him.
Posted By: Itiswhatitis

Re: New Philly Video Out - 04/29/17 06:50 PM

LOL - my apology for faux pas.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: New Philly Video Out - 04/29/17 07:05 PM

I thought it was a Weekend at Bernie's situation and Steve Mazzone and George Borgesi were bringing Mikey Chang's corpse with them everywhere and pretending he was alive to scam an insurance company or something.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET