Home

Mobsters who's Father's dominated their lives

Posted By: americafyeah

Mobsters who's Father's dominated their lives - 03/25/17 03:14 AM

let's name some mobsters who had strict Father's! Or like,tried to follow in their Father's footsteps or make their Father proud? poast some examples of mobsters that were successful at it,and also poast some who weren't! 1st that come to mind are Junior Gotti,Bill Bonnano,etc.
Posted By: Ryan98366

Re: Mobsters who's Father's dominated their lives - 03/25/17 03:40 AM

Originally Posted By: americafyeah
let's name some mobsters who had strict Father's! Or like,tried to follow in their Father's footsteps or make their Father proud? poast some examples of mobsters that were successful at it,and also poast some who weren't! 1st that come to mind are Junior Gotti,Bill Bonnano,etc.

Post is not spelled with an "a". How about a list of mobsters who were semi-literate?
Posted By: Michael_Giovanni

Re: Mobsters who's Father's dominated their lives - 03/25/17 04:26 AM

Not sure how strict their fathers were on them at home and these are all obvious names, but Tommy Gambino, Alphonse Persico, Michael Franzese, all had legendary mobsters as fathers and had varying degrees of success in the mob themselves.

I've read Barney Bellomo's father was a soldier with the Genovese.

Salvie Testa and Joey Merlino in Philly follwed their fathers into the life.

Joe Colombo's father was a soldier for the Profaci's and was murdered.

Maybe I'm wrong but it seems to me the Profaci/Colombo family has the most father/sons as members than other families.
Posted By: blueracing347

Re: Mobsters who's Father's dominated their lives - 03/25/17 05:48 AM

I recall hearing a bit from a documentary that Tommy Gambino was overheard telling another mobster something along the lines of "at least you had a choice" insinuating that he had to join lcn. Also Crazy Phil ruled by his uncle. Brought along as a decoy for the Disposing of a dead body when he was 10.
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Mobsters who's Father's dominated their lives - 03/25/17 10:53 AM

Bill Cutolo, Greg DePalma.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Mobsters who's Father's dominated their lives - 03/25/17 11:33 AM

The Persico family: the snake with his son allie boy and the other brothers.
Ally shades malangone and his son.
Ronnie Trucchio anf ho son Alphonse that run his father crew.
Posted By: domwoods74

Re: Mobsters who's Father's dominated their lives - 03/25/17 11:44 AM

Frank calabrese Snr
Posted By: Tonytough

Re: Mobsters who's Father's dominated their lives - 03/25/17 12:19 PM

Joe Butch and his son Vincent Butch

Carazzo's mob lawyer son

Jackie the actor inherited his crew from his father I think

Frank Decicco, his father and uncles all in the life

Gerard baby bull Gravano spent a few yrs inside thanks to following his father
Posted By: joestrong

Re: Mobsters who's Father's dominated their lives - 03/25/17 09:47 PM

I think Ray Patriarca Jr. had a life probably dominated by his powerful father.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Mobsters who's Father's dominated their lives - 03/25/17 10:25 PM

Originally Posted By: joestrong
I think Ray Patriarca Jr. had a life probably dominated by his powerful father.

I read that ray sr tell his son to choose a real italian wife that don't say nothing if he had a goomar or slap her sometimes.
Posted By: Newengland

Re: Mobsters who's Father's dominated their lives - 03/25/17 11:16 PM

For your information nobdy had more power and respect than the old man and his son was not forced into anything

Re: Mobsters who's Father's dominated their lives - 03/25/17 11:17 PM

You read is that all you do on this site is read things and repeat what you read do you even know anything that is true or false
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Mobsters who's Father's dominated their lives - 03/26/17 02:26 AM

Originally Posted By: Newengland
You read is that all you do on this site is read things and repeat what you read do you even know anything that is true or false
Is all u do is start shit on every thread u appear on? Go make some pot roast..asswipe.
Posted By: Alfanosgirl

Re: Mobsters who's Father's dominated their lives - 03/26/17 05:35 PM

An Italian father will ALWAYS dominate his son's life. I always thought that there was a chance that a very strong mother could be the one to influence her son(s) to not follow in his father's footsteps. But ONLY the father, grandfather, uncles or older cousins can determine the young Italian male's fate. If he wants his son to go to college then that's what he'll do. If he agrees to let him earn then that will happen. So, there's no sense in writing down a bunch of names here. It's EVERY son who had his father or other males present in his life.

My two cents.
Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

Re: Mobsters who's Father's dominated their lives - 03/26/17 07:40 PM

Originally Posted By: blueracing347
I recall hearing a bit from a documentary that Tommy Gambino was overheard telling another mobster something along the lines of "at least you had a choice" insinuating that he had to join lcn. Also Crazy Phil ruled by his uncle. Brought along as a decoy for the Disposing of a dead body when he was 10.

He could have checked out on October 15,1976 if he didn't like it so much.

Here we are in 2017 and he STILL appears to be active at age 87, loving every minute of it.....No grunt work and all the $$$$$ comes to papa.
Posted By: dominic_calabrese

Re: Mobsters who's Father's dominated their lives - 03/26/17 09:24 PM

Originally Posted By: ItalianIrishMix
He could have checked out on October 15,1976 if he didn't like it so much.

Here we are in 2017 and he STILL appears to be active at age 87, loving every minute of it.....No grunt work and all the $$$$$ comes to papa.

Care to elaborate? I always assumed Thomas Gambino retired from the life upon his release from prison in 2000. Granted, he probably gets a ton of money from his legitimate trucking interests, in particular Dynamic Worldwide, but you appear to be suggesting that he is "still" involved in illicit rackets

Re: Mobsters who's Father's dominated their lives - 03/26/17 10:39 PM

Hoodlum. What's the matter with you I know you are a wannabe and you know that us what you are. That is why you wrote to me you just can not stand what is correct and it bothers you that I know a lot and for good reason go read some more books and papers I do not need to do that haha
Posted By: pmac

Re: Mobsters who's Father's dominated their lives - 03/27/17 12:12 AM

Newengland you get your button or you still waiting?
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Mobsters who's Father's dominated their lives - 03/27/17 01:11 AM

Do they actually get buttons after becoming made guys?
Posted By: pmac

Re: Mobsters who's Father's dominated their lives - 03/27/17 01:37 AM

Moe you fucked up my bait.
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Mobsters who's Father's dominated their lives - 03/27/17 06:43 AM

Hoodlum. What's the matter with you I know you are a wannabe and you know that us what you are. That is why you wrote to me you just can not stand what is correct and it bothers you that I know a lot and for good reason go read some more books and papers I do not need to do that haha
What r u ...8 yrs. old?.."know a lot"..whatever

Re: Mobsters who's Father's dominated their lives - 03/27/17 03:44 PM

You guys are way to funny now I am laughing
Posted By: merlino

Re: Mobsters who's Father's dominated their lives - 03/27/17 04:00 PM

You guys are way to funny now I am laughing

were you ever a Marine?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET