Home

Have two crews ever gone to war?

Posted By: Philip_Lombardo

Have two crews ever gone to war? - 03/21/17 11:17 PM

Within a family have two crews ever feuded to the point of killing or attempting to kill each other despite what the boss says?
Posted By: FrankMazola

Re: Have two crews ever gone to war? - 03/23/17 11:12 AM

If I'm not mistaken, the Bronx (Tom Mix) and the New Jersey (Acceturo) factions of the Luccheses went to war back in the 80s. Vic and Gaspipe seemed to fall in line behind The NY crews. "Whack Jersey" became kind of a Gaspipe mantra.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Have two crews ever gone to war? - 03/23/17 01:16 PM

The bonannos in the 80s the 3 capos against the Napolitano crew.
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: Have two crews ever gone to war? - 03/23/17 01:32 PM

Originally Posted By: FrankMazola
If I'm not mistaken, the Bronx (Tom Mix) and the New Jersey (Acceturo) factions of the Luccheses went to war back in the 80s. Vic and Gaspipe seemed to fall in line behind The NY crews. "Whack Jersey" became kind of a Gaspipe mantra.

That had nothing to do with Tom Mix, he was already in jail at the time for the Commission case. It was just Vic and Gas who wanted a larger monthly tribute from the Jersey crew, because when Tony Ducks was boss the Jersey crew had to give just a small amount of their earnings to him as tribute. Vic and Gas wanted way more and Acceturo & Co. balked at that order and that's how the beef got started.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Have two crews ever gone to war? - 03/23/17 03:14 PM

Originally Posted By: BillyBrizzi
Originally Posted By: FrankMazola

That had nothing to do with Tom Mix, he was already in jail at the time for the Commission case. It was just Vic and Gas who wanted a larger monthly tribute from the Jersey crew, because when Tony Ducks was boss the Jersey crew had to give just a small amount of their earnings to him as tribute. Vic and Gas wanted way more and Acceturo & Co. balked at that order and that's how the beef got started.

Corallo wanted only 50K for year while Casso and Amuso wanted the half of all od the NJ crew profits. Amuso was the boss and had the power to pretend some much money but was the 80s and Accetturo prefered to Rebel and later flip. I dont think that "Whack the Jersey" order was refered to all the crew members but only to Accetturo and few others.
Posted By: domwoods74

Re: Have two crews ever gone to war? - 03/23/17 03:48 PM

The Cicero crew of the chicago did for control when Johnny apes died, the ferriola/ infelice faction against the marcello faction , Anthony zizzo and Anthony hatch chiaramonti tried to take control of the crew for imprisoned boss jimmy Marcello , mike sarno and the infelice faction weren't having that and zizzo and chiaramonti ended up dead
Posted By: dsbaloo

Re: Have two crews ever gone to war? - 03/23/17 10:26 PM

I know it's not in the same family but back in the day the bath Ave kids went at it with the 20th Ave crew that was with the colombos.. with people from froggy galliones luchhese crew like mike derosa and them teaming up with bath Ave to try and take out the 20th Ave Colombo youngsters.. the 20th Ave guys were big Dino and little Dino and Joey caves ect..
Posted By: ShotgunTheRifle

Re: Have two crews ever gone to war? - 03/23/17 10:55 PM

This is like the history of the philly mob.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET