Home

Bonnano capo peter Lovaglio has flipped

Posted By: domwoods74

Bonnano capo peter Lovaglio has flipped - 03/19/17 06:41 PM

http://www.silive.com/southshore/index.ssf/2017/03/judge_nixes_giving_back_repute.html
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Bonnano capo peter Lovaglio has flipped - 03/19/17 06:56 PM

lol

What would he even have to offer them?

Weigh up the pros and cons and then send him to prison, where he belongs, and let him piss himself at his first contact with real tough guys.

Complete cowardice what he done. He's lucky he only got 8.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Bonnano capo peter Lovaglio has flipped - 03/19/17 07:00 PM

Seems like the feds porked this guy. He probaly didnt have the goods on any thing big with there current bosses. The feds told him theyd help him at sentencing now hes stuck in the state system labeld a rat and will probaly do hard time no mini camps cause the violent nature. I bet its won of these situations where everyone on staten island new he was cooperating. Just all his old friends stayed away from him. Think he was on parole you never get bail in such a violent case.

Re: Bonnano capo peter Lovaglio has flipped - 03/19/17 07:01 PM

They he was on house arrest since the arrest like 8 mknths ago.
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Bonnano capo peter Lovaglio has flipped - 03/19/17 07:54 PM

He couldn't give them Cammarano or Chilli. He was only a soldier.

Re: Bonnano capo peter Lovaglio has flipped - 03/19/17 07:56 PM

Originally Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Lovaglio was a captain

Re: Bonnano capo peter Lovaglio has flipped - 03/19/17 09:02 PM

Originally Posted By: domwoods74

Lovaglio was a captain

He was broken down to soldier after a sitdown over a different fight in Brooklyn. He was not a Capo at the time of the Staten Island incident.

Re: Bonnano capo peter Lovaglio has flipped - 03/19/17 09:06 PM

Originally Posted By: domwoods74

Lovaglio was a captain

He was broken down to soldier after a sitdown over a different fight in Brooklyn. He was not a Capo at the time of the Staten Island incident.

Yeah I read cammarano shelved him pretty much , however he was a capo when he was indicted in 2013
Posted By: Aces

Re: Bonnano capo peter Lovaglio has flipped - 03/20/17 12:55 AM

He is a total fucking coward. He had no right to do that to an innocent, hardworking guy. He is a fuckin bully and he chose an easy mark.
Posted By: Wilson101

Re: Bonnano capo peter Lovaglio has flipped - 03/21/17 01:45 AM

Scum bag
Posted By: Ryan98366

Re: Bonnano capo peter Lovaglio has flipped - 03/22/17 03:53 PM

Interesting that this isn't bigger news...he's a rat just exposed in open court and it's not a big deal. He must have zero important to tattle tale on. A rat with no info.
Posted By: Newengland

Re: Bonnano capo peter Lovaglio has flipped - 03/22/17 11:51 PM

The rats in New York just keep adding up
I thought philly was bad
Posted By: Louiebynochi

Re: Bonnano capo peter Lovaglio has flipped - 03/23/17 01:37 AM

I'm sure Peter Lovaglio is the guy that just got vinny asaro and john gotti grandkid indicted.
Posted By: DB

Re: Bonnano capo peter Lovaglio has flipped - 03/23/17 03:52 AM

Probably that oxy busy too . The indictment said they were only in biz a short time so if that true this SI guy knew for sure and was a higher priority LE bust.
Posted By: tt120

Re: Bonnano capo peter Lovaglio has flipped - 03/23/17 03:06 PM

Originally Posted By: Louiebynochi
I'm sure Peter Lovaglio is the guy that just got vinny asaro and john gotti grandkid indicted.

i dont think so. i think the kids from the home invasion crew from howard beach, who all reported to asaro, flipped. ppl in the ringleaders IG comments were calling the kid a rat. they are all around the same age as gotti too and all those kids in that neighborhood all run together or are associated with few degrees of separation. Lovaglio is a middle aged guy from SI - i dont think he would have known about an arson some 18 year old kids in Queens did, especially bc it was done as a personal favor to Asaro over some petty bullshit

regarding this topic though - LOL at this judge saying "fuck your cooperation agreement, you already pled"
Posted By: Ryan98366

Re: Bonnano capo peter Lovaglio has flipped - 03/23/17 10:55 PM

I think someone close to the Gotti grandkid flipped. That was Queens and low level Idiot stuff. This guy is a Bonanno from SI. It doesn't fit to me...

Re: Bonnano capo peter Lovaglio has flipped - 03/23/17 11:28 PM

I real a old article on him. He was a big time union dude in brooklyn in the 90tys. His big thing was asbestos removal and dumping it illeglly. Guy made a ton of money he was kinda young to he must have father or uncles in the mob tyere.
Posted By: SinatraClub

Re: Bonnano capo peter Lovaglio has flipped - 03/24/17 04:11 PM

Originally Posted By: Ryan98366

I think someone close to the Gotti grandkid flipped. That was Queens and low level Idiot stuff. This guy is a Bonanno from SI. It doesn't fit to me...

It's most likely Lovaglio.
Posted By: MrJustsayNo

Re: Bonnano capo peter Lovaglio has flipped - 03/25/17 05:30 AM

The rat is Gene Borrello,And I stated months back the bonannos were bringing everyone in,they were recruiting all the kids in the neighborhood between 18-27 yes old ! I got made fun of and everything else ! The bonannos are the most active in HB, Ozp, mid.village, maspeth,Glendale etc ! I also said back in another post Peter Got to had a bakery/Cafe,club in the lindenwood shopping center for years called uncle crumbs. It was handed over to Vinny Asaro, he renamed it and used it as his base of operations for years,still open ,and he would be inside or outside on the reg. Holding court, he'd have sometimes 20 plus guys out there giving lessons and meetings like a retard ! Gene Borrello turned rat, was looking to get his button w bonnanos before being ratted on by frank Nunziata who was always a punk loser from the neighborhood HB,ozp ! Mr.Borrello ratted on this latest case with John got to (grandson) Vinny,others ! Before its all over he's gonna bring down more Bonnanos and Gambinos from those areas, sprinkle in a few luccheses there too !! There's rats walking around w guys in that neighborhood in the open and these stupid morons know this but keep them around anyway !! Wanna see what's going on, take a walk into cj's bar or Matteo's !! Everyone is going down !! These guys are a bunch of jokes !! What a shit loser life !! Laughingstock !!! Ronnie G and mike padavona gotta be shitting their drawers !!

Re: Bonnano capo peter Lovaglio has flipped - 03/25/17 08:01 AM

I honestly thought it was Gaspare Valenti.
Posted By: CabriniGreen

Re: Bonnano capo peter Lovaglio has flipped - 03/25/17 09:07 AM

@ MrJust

You seem like you know what you are talking about...

@ All MY NY people on here....

Can anyone consign any of this? Plausible, yes? No? If so, Why?

I can't help but wonder how the Calabrians view these guys, or how that works... 90% of NY wise guys probably can't get close to em...
Posted By: Newengland

Re: Bonnano capo peter Lovaglio has flipped - 03/25/17 11:42 AM

Have you looked at what guys they make today 1 out of 10 is a real guy and I am being kind plus they are the dumbest people you can fine the bonanno guys are the cream of the crop are they dumb even the ones in jail are morons
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET