Home

EXCLUSIVE: N.J. mobster jailed after road-rage fit

Posted By: Ryan98366

EXCLUSIVE: N.J. mobster jailed after road-rage fit - 03/14/17 02:46 PM

Some guys just enjoy jail and can't wait to go back! My buddy Sean likes to spend every Thanksgiving and Christmas in county jail. This guy from the DeCavalcante Family is the same way.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/excl...ticle-1.2997060
Posted By: bronx

Re: EXCLUSIVE: N.J. mobster jailed after road-rage fit - 03/14/17 03:05 PM

Should give him an award,f the driver , he cut him off and thinks he can record you and screw you when you get mad f him.
Posted By: Aces

Re: EXCLUSIVE: N.J. mobster jailed after road-rage fit - 03/14/17 03:31 PM

Hopefully the other driver was some hipster/ liberal named Trevor or Blake with a beard and got his ass beat in.
The driver sounds like a sissy. I actually like what this ginzo mobster did.
Posted By: BobbyPazzo

Re: EXCLUSIVE: N.J. mobster jailed after road-rage fit - 03/14/17 04:44 PM

This guy is a real genius. Hey aces, do you think it's ok to use the word ginzo?
Posted By: SinatraClub

Re: EXCLUSIVE: N.J. mobster jailed after road-rage fit - 03/14/17 04:50 PM

I see other derogatory racial slurs said on here all the time and it's rarely questioned.
Posted By: BobbyPazzo

Re: EXCLUSIVE: N.J. mobster jailed after road-rage fit - 03/14/17 04:59 PM

Never by me. And that makes it ok? That word offends me. I said something. I can't stand up for everyone. But I will say something when it offends me.
Posted By: sittite

Re: EXCLUSIVE: N.J. mobster jailed after road-rage fit - 03/14/17 05:01 PM

Is it me or does the other guy who tells him to go back to his car look like John Alite??
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: EXCLUSIVE: N.J. mobster jailed after road-rage fit - 03/14/17 05:24 PM

What a genius now say goodbye to freedom only because another man angered him ?
Pure idiot nd fortunately dont assalted the man and his wife only for show how is a tought guy.the rubbish is made with the DeCavalcantes.
Posted By: Aces

Re: EXCLUSIVE: N.J. mobster jailed after road-rage fit - 03/14/17 05:35 PM

Bobby Plazzo
Im 110% italian. I can say ginzo all day long. Dont be offended by a word.
The guys in allenwood said it with reckless abandon.
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: EXCLUSIVE: N.J. mobster jailed after road-rage fit - 03/14/17 05:38 PM

One thing I like about the east coast, is that random guy comes up and intervenes. He sees something is not right and immediately gets out to help. In California, NOBODY would have stopped. Some people would have recorded it with their phones but nobody would dare get out and put themselves at risk. In San Francisco just last week a biker gang pulled some guy out of his car right on the freeway and beat the shit out of him. Nobody did anything. Nobody even tried to distract the assailants. Everyone just slowly drove by, filming. I'm glad there's still a few good people around like this guy. And, he made a difference. The wiseguy went back to his car and nobody was seriously hurt.
Posted By: Ryan98366

Re: EXCLUSIVE: N.J. mobster jailed after road-rage fit - 03/14/17 05:51 PM

Originally Posted By: Aces
Hopefully the other driver was some hipster/ liberal named Trevor or Blake with a beard and got his ass beat in.

I agree. I hope the other drivers was a hipster millennial with a long beard, driving a soy chai latter and wearing Capri pants. That would make this only better.
Posted By: Kash

Re: EXCLUSIVE: N.J. mobster jailed after road-rage fit - 03/14/17 06:13 PM

Originally Posted By: Ryan98366

I agree. I hope the other drivers was a hipster millennial with a long beard, driving a soy chai latter and wearing Capri pants. That would make this only better.

Hahaha. The driver that got punched probably prefers gender neutral pronouns. I'm glad that Decalvacante punched its face in lol
Posted By: merlino

Re: EXCLUSIVE: N.J. mobster jailed after road-rage fit - 03/14/17 06:17 PM

RACK HIM, awesome...the point of being a hispter is to be "different" but all of these fools are just missing the big red nose, flipping clowns!!!!
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: EXCLUSIVE: N.J. mobster jailed after road-rage fit - 03/14/17 06:18 PM

These people are Asian, I thought it sounded pretty obvious.
Posted By: Holyoke

Re: EXCLUSIVE: N.J. mobster jailed after road-rage fit - 03/14/17 06:21 PM

How many of us have been cut off in traffic and wanted to punch the other driver? This guy did what we've all probably wanted to do at some point.

Re: EXCLUSIVE: N.J. mobster jailed after road-rage fit - 03/14/17 08:46 PM

ah alite would have jumped in the lincoln seat and drove away..now that would have been poetic!!!!!
Posted By: njcapo35

Re: EXCLUSIVE: N.J. mobster jailed after road-rage fit - 03/14/17 11:15 PM

Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
I see other derogatory racial slurs said on here all the time and it's rarely questioned.

What does that have to do with Pazzo?..Did you ever see him talk out the side of his mouth?

Mind your business, Spider!
Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

Re: EXCLUSIVE: N.J. mobster jailed after road-rage fit - 03/14/17 11:54 PM

The guy who helps Balzano back to the car is seen putting his hands on a made guy.

Does that mean he is gonna get whacked?

Re: EXCLUSIVE: N.J. mobster jailed after road-rage fit - 03/15/17 12:48 AM

that may only happen if the guy knows he is a made guy
Posted By: alicecooper

Re: EXCLUSIVE: N.J. mobster jailed after road-rage fit - 03/15/17 01:05 AM

Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
One thing I like about the east coast, is that random guy comes up and intervenes. He sees something is not right and immediately gets out to help. In California, NOBODY would have stopped. Some people would have recorded it with their phones but nobody would dare get out and put themselves at risk. In San Francisco just last week a biker gang pulled some guy out of his car right on the freeway and beat the shit out of him. Nobody did anything. Nobody even tried to distract the assailants. Everyone just slowly drove by, filming. I'm glad there's still a few good people around like this guy. And, he made a difference. The wiseguy went back to his car and nobody was seriously hurt.

Biker gang lol. I saw the video, some dipshits on dirt bikes and four wheelers is not a biker gang nor are they "bikers".

Real bike clubs have road captains to at least attemp to avoid retards and their retarded driving acts.

Re: EXCLUSIVE: N.J. mobster jailed after road-rage fit - 03/15/17 01:07 AM

Originally Posted By: BillyBrizzi

These people are Asian, I thought it sounded pretty obvious.

I know lol
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: EXCLUSIVE: N.J. mobster jailed after road-rage fit - 03/15/17 01:08 AM

Okay, dirt bike gang. I'm not sure what the difference is. A gang of people on motor-...okay, can't say motorcycles, too PC, so, dirt bikes. Whatever. My point is nobody did anything as they beat someone in broad daylight in front of scores of people.

Re: EXCLUSIVE: N.J. mobster jailed after road-rage fit - 03/15/17 01:13 AM

Having ridden a motorcycle, if I ever see another rider or group of riders beating a cager---I'll just assume the dude or female has it coming.

But these dirt bike crotch rocket and four wheeler crews are just plain retards. No sympathy for them. Play stupid games win stupid prizes. They probably love it when the media calls them biker gangs
Posted By: Newengland

Re: EXCLUSIVE: N.J. mobster jailed after road-rage fit - 03/15/17 03:15 AM

Hello I know you guys are going to say I am being negative again but ask yourself this before this happen this guy was on supervised release and he was caught with a gun he only received 4 months on the violation from what I know a convicted felon can not have a gun in his or her possession now he is driving and acting like that I was raised different I guess to be not show in the open but never mind me am I wrong for bringing this up he is a convicted felon on supervised release and he get caught with a gun they give him 4 months

Re: EXCLUSIVE: N.J. mobster jailed after road-rage fit - 03/15/17 03:46 AM

Hmmm felon with a gun is another felony unless he got it reduced to some other charge maybe?
Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

Re: EXCLUSIVE: N.J. mobster jailed after road-rage fit - 03/15/17 04:49 PM

The Star Ledger's Article with a good picture of Balzano:

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2017/03...mepage-featured
Posted By: SinatraClub

Re: EXCLUSIVE: N.J. mobster jailed after road-rage fit - 03/15/17 04:53 PM

Originally Posted By: OakAsFan

As someone who's lived and grown up on the East Coast his entire life, specifically NY, that guy is a rarity. Most people would go about their day and simply watch as we pass the altercation by.
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: EXCLUSIVE: N.J. mobster jailed after road-rage fit - 03/16/17 11:01 PM

Charged with harassment ?? Lol

It was a petty argument..Just because the guy's a knucklehead doesn't mean they should waste the court's time !!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET