Home

Bonanno Reality TV Show: Richard Cantatella

Posted By: Ryan98366

Bonanno Reality TV Show: Richard Cantatella - 02/28/17 04:50 AM

Former Bonanno Captain turned RAT Richard "Shellackhead" Cantatella and his family have a new reality show on Oxygen. His son Paul was a Bonanno solidier who turned rat too. He is on the show too.

http://www.oxygen.com/unprotected

Trailer for show:

http://www.oxygen.com/unprotected/season-1/videos/unprotected-premieres-on-april-11th
Posted By: M_Martino

Re: Bonanno Reality TV Show: Richard Cantatella - 02/28/17 05:16 AM

Jesus Christ

Re: Bonanno Reality TV Show: Richard Cantatella - 02/28/17 05:22 AM

He lived in Scottsdale
He owns a car wash
He's a huge fat ass whale with silver hair and a NY accent

He wouldn't be hard to whack.

Obviously he has no fear of being killed.
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Bonanno Reality TV Show: Richard Cantatella - 02/28/17 06:08 AM

Originally Posted By: Ryan98366
He lived in Scottsdale
He owns a car wash

I heard that!

Re: Bonanno Reality TV Show: Richard Cantatella - 02/28/17 07:21 AM

He lived in Scottsdale
He owns a car wash

And now with a TV show advertising his whereabouts, he's even an easier target. Clearly, he isn't afraid at all. Gotta be a slap in the face to LCN guys when they see this.
Posted By: F_white

Re: Bonanno Reality TV Show: Richard Cantatella - 02/28/17 12:26 PM

What have the world come to.
Posted By: realwg

Re: Bonanno Reality TV Show: Richard Cantatella - 02/28/17 12:51 PM

friends turn on friends they screw each other
Posted By: Aces

Re: Bonanno Reality TV Show: Richard Cantatella - 02/28/17 12:56 PM

They are obviously laying on the staten island tough talk a bit too thick but whatever...
Nothing is more of a turn off than a woman who talks like a tough guy. Woman are supposed to be wholesome and sweet.
To be honest, they could live in staten island and still do a reality show unscathed, this is 2017.
Posted By: Footreads

Re: Bonanno Reality TV Show: Richard Cantatella - 02/28/17 01:20 PM

Scottsdale is near the mountains right it not hot there am I right about that?

It's okay to turn on friends if you have to I don't mean rat them out to the cops. I mean if you have to kill one of them or you get killed.

But being a rat to the police to save your self to keep from going to jail that is not ok. Anyone who really hates the police would rather go to jail then rat out their life long friends.

I always felt that way about cops I still do.
Posted By: SinatraClub

Re: Bonanno Reality TV Show: Richard Cantatella - 02/28/17 02:13 PM

Originally Posted By: Footreads
Scottsdale is near the mountains right it not hot there am I right about that?

It's okay to turn on friends if you have to I don't mean rat them out to the cops. I mean if you have to kill one of them or you get killed.

But being a rat to the police to save your self to keep from going to jail that is not ok. Anyone who really hates the police would rather go to jail then rat out their life long friends.

I always felt that way about cops I still do.

So you'd kill your best friend?

And smh @ Shellackhead. Goes to show that the whole "Mafia" thing still sells in the states. Which I believe may be one of the reasons why the feds will never truly allow them much of a resurgence. We got bonafied rats making millions via "reality" shows.
Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

Re: Bonanno Reality TV Show: Richard Cantatella - 02/28/17 02:17 PM

This is a huge signal that the mafia is becoming nothing more than and organized gang.

Carlo would whack all of them instantly for this stuff.....Not a joke.

There is no such thing a mafia heavyweight no more...Who is the unofficial "boss of bosses"?
Posted By: SinatraClub

Re: Bonanno Reality TV Show: Richard Cantatella - 02/28/17 02:24 PM

Doubt there is one. That was never an actual rank anyways, but I'm sure you know that already.

And this guys a fucking idiot. I just watched the trailer, and he keeps flaunting the whole "I was in a mob family, so watch who you're talkin' ta" thing, even towards his own wife. He comes off as an obnoxious asshole. With his own boss flipping, I doubt anything happens to him over this, but one can dream.

Re: Bonanno Reality TV Show: Richard Cantatella - 02/28/17 02:57 PM

He is a convicted murderer who shot a man in the head and then stabbed the body. He is not some bookie who got arrested. This is a real bad guy who is now some car wash attendant. Thanks FBI for dumping him on Arizona.

Re: Bonanno Reality TV Show: Richard Cantatella - 02/28/17 05:14 PM

Originally Posted By: Aces
They are obviously laying on the staten island tough talk a bit too thick but whatever...
Nothing is more of a turn off than a woman who talks like a tough guy. Woman are supposed to be wholesome and sweet.
To be honest, they could live in staten island and still do a reality show unscathed, this is 2017.

I think even in 2017, they'd have some problems in Staten Island. This isn't Mob Wives, this guy was a high-ranking member.

Re: Bonanno Reality TV Show: Richard Cantatella - 02/28/17 05:27 PM

Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
And this guys a fucking idiot. I just watched the trailer, and he keeps flaunting the whole "I was in a mob family, so watch who you're talkin' ta" thing, even towards his own wife. He comes off as an obnoxious asshole. With his own boss flipping, I doubt anything happens to him over this, but one can dream.

Yeah, and it's one thing his boss ratted and fell off the planet or guys like Alite are out of WITSEC and doing interviews about their past. But this guy is going to another level imo.

From the trailer, he's boasting like he's still in the mob and the whole show is just a display of how he ratted, lives freely with no worry, etc. Kind of making a mockery of everything. Doubt anything happens to him, but this guy is "beggin' to be made an example of" lol.

Re: Bonanno Reality TV Show: Richard Cantatella - 02/28/17 06:41 PM

i agree an oath is taken and should not rat but until you are in the life and can understand the deciet and greed involved you can almost understand not everyone can kill

Re: Bonanno Reality TV Show: Richard Cantatella - 02/28/17 06:42 PM

i agree an oath is taken and should not rat but until you are in the life and can understand the deciet and greed involved you can almost understand not everyone can kill
Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

Re: Bonanno Reality TV Show: Richard Cantatella - 02/28/17 06:57 PM

Everyone feeling safe because Gaspipe is never coming home.

Let Gaspipe out and that carwash will be shut down THAT day.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Bonanno Reality TV Show: Richard Cantatella - 02/28/17 06:59 PM

He was massinos acting underboss rite before they all were indicted and flipped. The guy frank coppa flips over the parking lot extortion scam and the whole house collapsed. House of cards. Guy couldnt do any more time over another extortion and thid guy took trips around the world with massino must have brought him alot of cash.
Posted By: Stubbs

Re: Bonanno Reality TV Show: Richard Cantatella - 02/28/17 07:01 PM

He's probably broke and I'm sure the network is paying each of the family members a decent salary.

Plus, it'll increase his "brand" so he can make more money once he writes a tell-all book. Not justifying it, but just making assumptions on why he'd do this crap.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Bonanno Reality TV Show: Richard Cantatella - 02/28/17 09:49 PM

He lived in Scottsdale
He owns a car wash

He know that there are nobody in the bonannos that would risk the heat that his murder will create. Don Carlo would kill everyone ? Yes but he was a siggy born and raised in Sicily and was the 70s,now even the most idiot wannabe wouldn't take the risk to try to kill him.
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Bonanno Reality TV Show: Richard Cantatella - 02/28/17 10:27 PM

I wonder if his cousin, Joey the Mook, D'Amico will appear on an episode or two

Re: Bonanno Reality TV Show: Richard Cantatella - 03/01/17 12:44 AM

Originally Posted By: ItalianIrishMix
This is a huge signal that the mafia is becoming nothing more than and organized gang.

There is no such thing a mafia heavyweight no more...Who is the unofficial "boss of bosses"?
"Carlo (Gambino,I hope u meant) would whack all of them .....",,u better believe that one..good point Italian Irish!..with 1 quick swipe of his grandfatherly but mighty hand.

Re: Bonanno Reality TV Show: Richard Cantatella - 03/01/17 01:02 AM

pmac you know a little to much lol
Posted By: pmac

Re: Bonanno Reality TV Show: Richard Cantatella - 03/01/17 01:12 AM

If he lived on staten island his grandkids would get wedgied everyday. People would beat him up all the old tough guy shit he did to people in the past. He couldnt run any legit shit cause guys would just break his shit theres a reason hes in arizona just like sammy before him.
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: Bonanno Reality TV Show: Richard Cantatella - 03/01/17 01:40 AM

I like the daughter laughing at him as he tries go give a serious speech at the dinner table.
Posted By: mikeyballs211

Re: Bonanno Reality TV Show: Richard Cantatella - 03/01/17 03:25 AM

This guys a total asshole but ill watch the shit outta this tbh..no new mob docs on tv
Posted By: Newengland

Re: Bonanno Reality TV Show: Richard Cantatella - 03/01/17 03:58 AM

First off do you guys have a clue joe the rat gave the government 20 million but his wife kept her homes and properties if this show is on where his tommy d he thinks he is tough but he is not all he did was cry like a little baby in prison over 21 months he does not care about Ace Danny m or frabrizo rats live in the open because guys like toomy d the cry baby
Posted By: Newengland

Re: Bonanno Reality TV Show: Richard Cantatella - 03/01/17 04:08 AM

What a sick show my word what a disgrace

Re: Bonanno Reality TV Show: Richard Cantatella - 03/01/17 05:17 AM

Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211
This guys a total asshole but ill watch the shit outta this tbh..no new mob docs on tv

I agree. I will watch every minute of every episode. My only thought is does Oxygen know this guy shot a man in the back of the head and murdered him in 1983?
Posted By: SoCalGangs

Re: Bonanno Reality TV Show: Richard Cantatella - 03/01/17 07:52 PM

Organized and unorganized gangs kill their rats, if they have the chance.

So I don't know what this downgrades the mob to.
Posted By: Beenaround

Re: Bonanno Reality TV Show: Richard Cantatella - 03/01/17 08:47 PM

He lived in Scottsdale
He owns a car wash

That would make a great episode...Bonanno Family a bunch of Clowns..
Posted By: Blackjack2121

Re: Bonanno Reality TV Show: Richard Cantatella - 03/01/17 09:43 PM

Everyone feeling safe because Gaspipe is never coming home.

Let Gaspipe out and that carwash will be shut down THAT day.

What the hell are you blabbing out?

Gaspipe was with Luchese not Bonannoe first of all

Secondly he is a rat himself, and even worse...a failed rat

rolleyes
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Bonanno Reality TV Show: Richard Cantatella - 03/01/17 10:18 PM

Tony Green was recorded about taking out the family of rats for their betrayal but that was struck down.
Posted By: salvi62

Re: Bonanno Reality TV Show: Richard Cantatella - 03/02/17 07:04 PM

Remember one of my older posts where I talked about all the "fake wannabe wiseguys" in the clubs I work in with the suits, pinky rings, drinkin' da buca etc.

The'll be out in droves if this show clicks.

More embarrassment for decent Italian people......

And the saddest thing is for the most part people with 1/16th of Italian blood (or just people with dark hair) will be ones to embrace it and want to behave like these jerk offs.I can't understand it , but they think this ginzo shit is just so fucking cool....

Salvi

Re: Bonanno Reality TV Show: Richard Cantatella - 03/02/17 07:38 PM

I agree. I will watch every minute of every episode. My only thought is does Oxygen know this guy shot a man in the back of the head and murdered him in 1983?
I'll co-sign that..
Posted By: tt120

Re: Bonanno Reality TV Show: Richard Cantatella - 03/10/17 01:19 AM

this looks horrible. didnt this guy try (and fail) to commit suicide more than once?

the whole stereotypical guido act is played the fuck out and dying off. its not even funny to see them ham it up for tv. and hes got his shithead rat son on here too. the more time i spend outside of NY i realize guys like cantarella are hicks - who just happen to be from manhattan instead of west virginia. same difference.
Posted By: GerryLang

Re: Bonanno Reality TV Show: Richard Cantatella - 03/10/17 11:29 AM

I thought it was Cantarellas son who didn't rat, but it was Frank Coppa's son who stayed in the life. Cantarellas are a bunch of scumbags,still trying to act like they are tough guys, even the women in the family talk like slobs. Another poster made a great point,this guy wasn't a shark or had a gambling book, but a cold blooded murderer who blew a guys brain out. Our Government is no fucking good, giving these animals a free pass, and letting them make money off their crimes.
Posted By: MobMan

Re: Bonanno Reality TV Show: Richard Cantatella - 03/11/17 04:04 AM

Is this show gonna be another Mob Wives ?

Re: Bonanno Reality TV Show: Richard Cantatella - 03/14/17 03:51 AM

Originally Posted By: hoodlum

I'll co-sign that..

Hoodlum my friend... i figured you'd understand my point.. no argument that hes a total jerkoff and an embarrassment to stand up guys...but frankly there isn't anything remotely new or interesting regarding the mob on tv... if i see another Gotti/Castellano/Greg Scarpa doc im gonna shit blood...

Side note...but the news that Scorsese is doing "The Irishman" movie on Netflix and they're letting him do whatever he wants including making it 2 movies is fucking awesome news...imo "I Heard You Paint Houses" is my fav mob book of all time save for Raabs 5 Families
Posted By: frankg2469

Re: Bonanno Reality TV Show: Richard Cantatella - 03/14/17 07:41 PM

Shellackd**k = disgrazia !!!
Posted By: Reverend

Re: Bonanno Reality TV Show: Richard Cantatella - 03/18/17 01:50 AM

Shows you what these guys are really like.He might be playing in up but that's still who he is.
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: Bonanno Reality TV Show: Richard Cantatella - 03/20/17 07:20 AM

Originally Posted By: hoodlum

I'll co-sign that..

Hoodlum my friend... i figured you'd understand my point.. no argument that hes a total jerkoff and an embarrassment to stand up guys...but frankly there isn't anything remotely new or interesting regarding the mob on tv... if i see another Gotti/Castellano/Greg Scarpa doc im gonna shit blood...

Side note...but the news that Scorsese is doing "The Irishman" movie on Netflix and they're letting him do whatever he wants including making it 2 movies is fucking awesome news...imo "I Heard You Paint Houses" is my fav mob book of all time save for Raabs 5 Families

And, The Irishman is still going to be in some theaters to qualify for Oscars. If your'e anywhere one of the big cities, you might still be able to see it on the big screen.

Sorry for OT. Back to the new Bonannno reality star.
Posted By: Homers77

Re: Bonanno Reality TV Show: Richard Cantatella - 03/20/17 10:30 AM

While this is pretty embarrassing for the mob... they will be smart and let it be..

But for the government!! Wow they let this guy get off with a sweetheart deal...

Obviously our taxes pay for this idiot to be relocated (I understand he is not longer in the program-- "unprotected" ).

But our government does deals with murders who are so obnoxious...

I'm sure this guy said in court how sorry he was and how he was going to change his life.

Now he's out in AZ pretending he is still in the mob to make $ its disgusting.

Write a book.
Posted By: JoeBuster

Re: Bonanno Reality TV Show: Richard Cantatella - 04/15/17 11:57 PM

The informers who quit the witness protection program really have nothing to fear and they know it. All of the men that would have given the order to whack them are in jail and or dead. With DNA and video cameras in the sky and on every street corner, the shooter would be captured in a week and the feds would bury them in super-max to make an example of them. It makes me laugh when guys leave witness protection and act like their life is in constant danger, From who? Who is left to give the order and carry it out? I would be more worried about an IRS audit if I was in their shoes.

Re: Bonanno Reality TV Show: Richard Cantatella - 04/16/17 05:37 AM

I watched the last half of the first episode..its total garbage tv but tbh ill watch every week...uget to see a high level capo and his made son on tv im in

His son Paul is way more normal and likeable than Richie is...his carwash got a bad Yelp review from some local hipster and Richie and his wife spend the whole episode tracking thr guy down and confront him at the end in a coffee shop...its so douchy and cringe worthy but I cant tell if its staged or not bc the guy has such a shocked/weirded out look on his face idk if they could make that up but who knows

Side note pauls kid richie jr comes off like such a spoiled no talent shitbag thats unfortunately a-typical of my generation and the one after it...his daughter on the other hand seems like a sweet kid forced to deal w these guido asswipes that are her fam

Totally unrelated nofee- Moe thanks for taking the time to share those awesome pics in the rare photos thread, well done my friend
Posted By: camorista

Re: Bonanno Reality TV Show: Richard Cantatella - 04/16/17 10:59 AM

Can someone give me pass and username to some of the oxygen providers... I can't seem to find that show anywhere. For me it's just interesting to see them too... not so much the show itself. Couldn't manage to find it on youtube or torrent.
Posted By: BobbyPazzo

Re: Bonanno Reality TV Show: Richard Cantatella - 04/16/17 12:39 PM

I watched the last half of the first episode..its total garbage tv but tbh ill watch every week...uget to see a high level capo and his made son on tv im in

His son Paul is way more normal and likeable than Richie is...his carwash got a bad Yelp review from some local hipster and Richie and his wife spend the whole episode tracking thr guy down and confront him at the end in a coffee shop...its so douchy and cringe worthy but I cant tell if its staged or not bc the guy has such a shocked/weirded out look on his face idk if they could make that up but who knows

Side note pauls kid richie jr comes off like such a spoiled no talent shitbag thats unfortunately a-typical of my generation and the one after it...his daughter on the other hand seems like a sweet kid forced to deal w these guido asswipes that are her fam

Totally unrelated nofee- Moe thanks for taking the time to share those awesome pics in the rare photos thread, well done my friend

Bro I appreciate your honesty because as bad as it is and just flat out bad television... I will watch every week. But fucking horrible all around.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET