Home

Actual Brothers in the Mob

Posted By: InCamelot

Actual Brothers in the Mob - 02/18/17 10:01 PM

Could we compile, or is there already a list consisting of brothers in the mob where more than one became fairly well-known or of high stature?

Just a random off the top of my head:

Corozzo Brothers - Gambino
Anastasia Brothers - Gambino
Gambino Brothers - Gambino
Gotti Brothers - Gambino
Mangano Brothers - Gambino
Gallo Brothers - Colombo
Persico Brothers - Colombo
Gigante Brothers - Genovese
Eboli Brothers - Genovese
DiNapoli Brothers - Genovese
Genovese Brothers - Genovese
Morello Brothers(?) - Genovese
Spilotro Brothers - Outfit
Battaglia Brothers(?) - Outfit
LaPietra Brothers - Outfit
Capone Brothers - Outfit
Genna Brothers - Outfit
Caruso Brothers - Outfit
Calabrese Brothers - Outfit
DiFronzo Brothers - Outfit
Chilli Brothers - Bonanno
Taccetta Brothers - Lucchese
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Actual Brothers in the Mob - 02/18/17 10:07 PM

Amuso Brothers - Lucchese
Testa Brothers - Lucchese
Avellino Brothers - Lucchese
Ciancaglini Brothers - Philly
Merlino Brothers - Philly
Narducci Brothers - Philly
Riccobene Brothers - Philly

It's a long list.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Actual Brothers in the Mob - 02/18/17 11:03 PM

Anguilos in boston think 4 out of 5 were made. Think the gotti brothers have the most at 5 and with there kids and nephews it probaly like 15.
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Actual Brothers in the Mob - 02/18/17 11:05 PM

Also don't forget Ray and Joseph Patriarca in Rhode Island pmac, as well as Ray's son Junior.
Posted By: CTamg63

Re: Actual Brothers in the Mob - 02/18/17 11:44 PM

Dinunzio brothers carmen and anthony in new england

Re: Actual Brothers in the Mob - 02/18/17 11:47 PM

And by the way wanna give a very belated Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to the board had to go inside 6 months for a bs violation did about half and im now out.....Its good to be back though
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Actual Brothers in the Mob - 02/19/17 12:18 AM

Originally Posted By: CTamg63
And by the way wanna give a very belated Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to the board had to go inside 6 months for a bs violation did about half and im now out.....Its good to be back though

Do you have to wear a colostomy bag now?
Posted By: strococs

Re: Actual Brothers in the Mob - 02/19/17 12:53 AM

Frank and Tony MIlano Cleveland

Peter and Carmine Milano LA (Tony's Sons)

Lonardo Brothers Cleveland

Porello Brothers Cleveland

Alfred and Joseph Polizzi Cleveland

Peter And thomas LIcavoli Detroit
Posted By: joestrong

Re: Actual Brothers in the Mob - 02/19/17 01:07 AM

Jimmy & Charles Caci from the LA Family.
Posted By: bronx

Re: Actual Brothers in the Mob - 02/19/17 01:14 AM

denapoli's endless list
Posted By: realwg

Re: Actual Brothers in the Mob - 02/19/17 10:54 PM

cammaranno bonnamo
castelli luchesse
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Actual Brothers in the Mob - 02/20/17 09:59 AM

Pete and Sam Carlino Denver
Eugene "Checkers," Clyde "Flip Flop," and Clarence "Chauncey" Smaldone Denver
Marcello Brothers New Orleans
Luppino Brothers Buffalo
Posted By: AdamRski

Re: Actual Brothers in the Mob - 02/20/17 03:16 PM

Detroit:
Giacalone brothers(and probably Anthony's sons too)
Tocco brothers
Corrado brothers(and probably their sons)
Ruggirello brothers
Meli brothers
Posted By: mike68

Re: Actual Brothers in the Mob - 02/20/17 05:35 PM

Jimmy Martarano (Patriarca) and John Martarano (Winter Hill No.1 hitman in Bulger era)
Posted By: irishkaos

Re: Actual Brothers in the Mob - 02/20/17 08:59 PM

Gino Milano - Philly
Nicky Whip Milano - Philly
Stevie Mazzone - Philly
Anthony Mazzone - Philly
George Borgesi - Philly
Sonny Borgesi - Philly
Joey Pungitore - Philly
Anthony Pungitore - Philly
Joe Ligambi - Philly
Phil Ligambi - Philly
Tommy Scafidi - Philly
Tory Scafidi - Philly
Posted By: GerryLang

Re: Actual Brothers in the Mob - 02/21/17 12:17 AM

Sessa brothers colombo
Peraino brothers colombo
Posted By: joey_dice

Re: Actual Brothers in the Mob - 02/21/17 03:01 AM

Civella brothers - KC
Palmentere Brothers - KC
Cammisano Brothers joe and willie - KC
Cammisano brothers Willie Jr. and Jerry - KC
Deluna brothers - KC
Cacciopo Brothers - KC
Begimina brothers - KC
Sansone brothers - KC
Sallero brothers - KC
Picone brothers - KC
Labruzzo brothers - KC
Scola brothers - KC
Mandacina brothers - KC
Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times

Re: Actual Brothers in the Mob - 02/21/17 04:55 PM

How about Gus and Fat Frannie Curcio of the CT Genoveses?
Posted By: Giacomo

Re: Actual Brothers in the Mob - 02/21/17 05:34 PM

Originally Posted By: irishkaos

Stevie Mazzone - Philly
Anthony Mazzone - Philly
George Borgesi - Philly
Sonny Borgesi - Philly

I think some of these names are transposed. Stevie Mazzone's brother is Sonny Mazzone, whereas George Borgesi's brother is Anthony Borgesi.

Re: Actual Brothers in the Mob - 02/21/17 06:34 PM

Thats a good one Jimmy was gonna mention the curcios also i know for a fact Gus is made and am almost 100 pct sure frannie is made you dont hear much about either of them and im from the area i dont hear shit about frannie anymore my uncle is tight with Gus to this day theyve been good friends since they were little my cousins do work for gus all the time i dont know what the story is with his brother though i do know he used to put in alotta work years ago
Posted By: irishkaos

Re: Actual Brothers in the Mob - 02/22/17 12:30 AM

Yup, confused the two first names.
Posted By: alicecooper

Re: Actual Brothers in the Mob - 02/22/17 04:00 AM

Milwaukee phils two sons
Posted By: yatescj7

Re: Actual Brothers in the Mob - 02/22/17 07:00 AM

too many to name. One left out was the Lucchese Brothers Tommy and Joseph. Then there are the Fusco's, The Scopo's, the Bilotti's, the Scarpa's, the Spero's. Way too many to name.
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Actual Brothers in the Mob - 02/22/17 09:58 AM

San Francisco
Alioto brothers
Castro brothers
Cosenza brothers
Lanza brothers
LaRocca brothers
Lima brothers
Maita brothers

San Jose
Cerrito brothers
Ditri brothers
Sciortino brothers
Zoccoli brothers

Los Angeles
Adamo brothers
Bartolotta brothers
Battaglia brothers
DeSimone brothers
Dragna brothers
Giammona brothers
Marchese brothers
Matranga brothers
Mirable brothers
Milano brothers
Mineo brothers
Moceri brothers

Denver/Paublo/Trinidad
Carlino brothers
Chiappetta brothers
Colletti brothers
Dionisio brothers
Mortellaro brothers
Salardino brothers
Scaglia brothers
Smaldone brothers
Spinuzzi brothers

Dallas
Campisi brothers
Civello brothers
Genaro brothers
LaBarba brothers
Musso brothers
Piranio brothers

I am surprised no one mentioned these set of brothers.
Profaci brothers-Colombo
Magliocco brothers-Colombo
Castiglia brothers-Genovese
Posted By: BobbyPazzo

Re: Actual Brothers in the Mob - 02/22/17 12:06 PM

Joe and Johnny perna
Posted By: faffy444

Re: Actual Brothers in the Mob - 02/22/17 10:11 PM

Buffalo family

Magaddino brothers
Pieri brothers
Randaccio brothers
Papalia brothers
Bilitieri brothers
Sansanese brothers
Innuzelli brothers
Volpe brothers
Fino brothers
Falcone brothers
Scro brothers
Scibetta brothers
Cipolla brothers

Posted By: Beenaround

Re: Actual Brothers in the Mob - 02/22/17 11:40 PM

Proud Parents...lol
Posted By: Biggie

Re: Actual Brothers in the Mob - 02/22/17 11:53 PM

Bobby carrozza and Joe Russo boston, half brothers stevie mazzone does have a brother Anthony coincidently, legitimate guy not in the life.. I don't think Phil lugambi is made

Re: Actual Brothers in the Mob - 02/23/17 07:47 AM

Originally Posted By: Biggie
Bobby carrozza and Joe Russo boston, half brothers stevie mazzone does have a brother Anthony coincidently, legitimate guy not in the life.. I don't think Phil lugambi is made

Phil Ligambi is definitely a made guy.

Re: Actual Brothers in the Mob - 02/23/17 01:14 PM

yatescj7, did you light the saint at the ceremony?
Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times

Re: Actual Brothers in the Mob - 02/23/17 08:04 PM

Thanks, CTamg63...I'm from the area myself... I think Frannie is dead, although I could be wrong... Yeah, for a made guy, Gus certainly keeps a low profile although he seems like hes involved in so many ventures.

Re: Actual Brothers in the Mob - 02/24/17 06:58 AM

yatescj7, did you light the saint at the ceremony?

No I actually do something called "Research". I know it's foreign to a lot of you who just make up things off the top of your head and don't really know what you're talking about. Familiar subjects to you would be "Quotes from the Sopranos" or "Which movie was better, Goodfellas or The Godfather." Leave the rest to those with knowledge. Fake ass Biggie Smalls wannabe rapper.

Re: Actual Brothers in the Mob - 02/24/17 09:11 AM

Research ....and comedy...biggie smalls , hilarious bud...so, from reading on the Internet, you can definitely tell me things , enlighten me with some more wisdom all powerful one.....now my post said I didn't think...you don't 'definetly' know, u just have determined from reading on here that he is...fair enough.....now mr research, can you tell me which of my posts I've 'made stuff' up on? Where your research proves me wrong

Re: Actual Brothers in the Mob - 02/25/17 05:15 AM

Research ....and comedy...biggie smalls , hilarious bud...so, from reading on the Internet, you can definitely tell me things , enlighten me with some more wisdom all powerful one.....now my post said I didn't think...you don't 'definetly' know, u just have determined from reading on here that he is...fair enough.....now mr research, can you tell me which of my posts I've 'made stuff' up on? Where your research proves me wrong

I don't definitely know the earth is round. Do you? I don't google shit for answers. I have 3 file cabinets jam packed with informant files, FBI Files,New York OCD files, Pennsylvania Crime Commission Files, Los Angeles Crime Commission Files, Transcripts of wiretaps,along with news articles from journalist etc, etc, etc. I don't google things like most.I've been researching this for the last 15 years wannabe Big Poppa.
Posted By: helenwheels

Re: Actual Brothers in the Mob - 02/25/17 12:08 PM

The Baudanza brothers, Joe and Carmine. Took Carmine years and years, but he got there eventually.

The Fama brothers, Danny and Lee. (Not Gary though, that's never going to happen.)

Re: Actual Brothers in the Mob - 02/25/17 01:00 PM

Good for u..paper files, do you use a rotary phone and watch black and white tv too.... you are my idol, I hope to learn from you more. In the meantime, from your extensive research, tell me again of all my posts which are falsehoods and show wanna be traits, please. ..and as a side note, peopole have been in the same room with him, and guys that you say he is like..and introductions have not been made...as I said originally, I don't know if he is..or isn't..but I know what I just said to be fact...so shove the 302 s from lying rat informants up your ass,,,earlier posts make it easy to find me, do so if you like, if not, I'm done with this bullshit

Re: Actual Brothers in the Mob - 02/27/17 06:18 PM

mr research, doesn't even read posts...cant tell me where I'm false posting or acting like something or not, and obviously haven't read any of my posts other than me saying I DONT THINK phil is made, didn't say I know, and clearly, other than some 302s that may state he did, you don't either..if you read my posts, you will notice..im not from philly at all...that being said..you don't state your sources, other than to say you read somewhere that phil was made..im not gonna state my sources, I said what I said in the last post...so again, mr research, find me from other posts because you are so tied in you easily can, find me and ill actually tell you offline exactly who my sources are...again, if you are so in the know, it wont be hard

Re: Actual Brothers in the Mob - 03/02/17 06:56 AM

mr research, doesn't even read posts...cant tell me where I'm false posting or acting like something or not, and obviously haven't read any of my posts other than me saying I DONT THINK phil is made, didn't say I know, and clearly, other than some 302s that may state he did, you don't either..if you read my posts, you will notice..im not from philly at all...that being said..you don't state your sources, other than to say you read somewhere that phil was made..im not gonna state my sources, I said what I said in the last post...so again, mr research, find me from other posts because you are so tied in you easily can, find me and ill actually tell you offline exactly who my sources are...again, if you are so in the know, it wont be hard

You don't state your sources because you don't have any. You're pulling shit out of your ass and it's painfully clear you are over your head on almost every subject. Being from Philly has nothing to do with anything. Ovid DeMaris was from Maine and he wrote pretty accurate assessments of Vegas and AC in "The Green Felt Jungle" and "The Boardwalk Jungle". Not to mention the Frattiano book "The Last Mafioso". Because he is from Maine doesn't mean he doesn't know what he is talking about.
Posted By: SC

Re: Actual Brothers in the Mob - 03/02/17 07:38 AM

Originally Posted By: yatescj7
You don't state your sources because you don't have any. You're pulling shit out of your ass and it's painfully clear you are over your head on almost every subject.

yates, you have been warned against flaming others before. This is a final warning. Stop making flaming remarks towards other members. This flinging shit at others is gonna stop whether you're here or not.

Re: Actual Brothers in the Mob - 03/02/17 01:39 PM

yates, you modified a post, but in a post, you said that I (me) are from the philly suburbs and idolize joey merlino or some shit, the only reason I referenced philly is to say I'm not from philly at all..because I'm not at all, didn't say anyone knows better because they are from there, not even close...what I said was Iam not sure if he is made..end of story...you throw blanket bullshit out, so for the last time, read all my posts and tell me where I show wannabe traits and what is made up please, one thing..saying I'm not sure someone is made is not acting like a wannabe or idolizing, stating an opinion, not from books either...or file cabinets..so again, read the posts, tell me where I am painfully overmatched please, tell me exactly which posts, give me an example, just don't throw it out there and run away.
Posted By: bronx

Re: Actual Brothers in the Mob - 03/02/17 02:09 PM

Biggie don't engage this guy, he loves to argue, you need to excuse him he is from mississippi, i can bet he never even met an italian before..so give your opinions, we all like to hear from anyone and everyone who has some things to add.
Posted By: RollinBones

Re: Actual Brothers in the Mob - 03/02/17 05:30 PM

Wouldn't be surprised if Yates is banned. The posts are deleted but he had a meltdown after SC told him to chill out. guy started ranting about Trump and liberals, pretty weird.
Posted By: CabriniGreen

Re: Actual Brothers in the Mob - 03/04/17 08:45 AM

Not only that, in that deleted post he actually said he had like 11 accounts on here?!!!!!

And that he's BEEN trying to get banned, but we are too stupid to catch him. Lmao.....
One of which was Carlitosway, I only remembered cause I saw the account logged in over the shout box lol!!!

( Talk about trolls, lol)
Posted By: CabriniGreen

Re: Actual Brothers in the Mob - 03/04/17 10:59 AM

Daaaaaaamn??!!!!
Posted By: RollinBones

Re: Actual Brothers in the Mob - 03/04/17 02:11 PM

Originally Posted By: CabriniGreen
Not only that, in that deleted post he actually said he had like 11 accounts on here?!!!!!

And that he's BEEN trying to get banned, but we are too stupid to catch him. Lmao.....
One of which was Carlitosway, I only remembered cause I saw the account logged in over the shout box lol!!!

( Talk about trolls, lol)

Lol yeah I saw that too. Guess he's using that account now in the General Discussion section. Looks like he made it right before the election solely to praise Trump.

Plus he talked a ton of shit about how other sites are better than this one, yet he's here with multiple accounts and clearly can't leave.
Posted By: jtsterling

Re: Actual Brothers in the Mob - 08/22/21 07:51 PM

Jake and Meyer Lansky

Re: Actual Brothers in the Mob - 08/22/21 07:54 PM

5 Trafficante brothers: Frank, Santo, Jr., Salvatore (Toto), Fano, Enrico "Henry".
Posted By: NYMafia

Re: Actual Brothers in the Mob - 08/22/21 08:02 PM

The three Dio's: Johnny, Tommy, and Frankie

The five Beck brothers; Joe, Steve, Charlie, Petey, and Tony

there were tons
Posted By: Friend_of_Henry

Re: Actual Brothers in the Mob - 08/22/21 08:44 PM

Once again: If it ain't big city, it just ain't :-( How 'bout the eight (8) Volpe brothers - Pittsburgh, the Naples brothers - Sandy, Billy and Joey, Youngstown/Pittsburgh and the Carrabbia brothers - Charlie, Orly and Ronnie, Youngstown/Cleveland?
Posted By: Kese

Re: Actual Brothers in the Mob - 08/22/21 09:03 PM

Scavo brothers - Outfit

both murdered in elmwood park in 1962

Re: Actual Brothers in the Mob - 08/22/21 09:23 PM

Frank Balistrieri (boss) and Peter "Petey Bal" Balistrieri (underboss) - Milwaukee crime family
Posted By: Galassi70

Re: Actual Brothers in the Mob - 08/23/21 12:36 AM

John Tommy and Sam Scalish.
Do.you know who remember when Pete DiGravio son Butchie was
Going around and causing trouble and and was told when
He went to South Florida he was not to return to Cleveland alive
Was it 2 retired brothers from the Cleveland Outfit who had him killed?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET