Home

Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary.

Posted By: tommy_milan

Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/12/17 12:08 PM

Hi, guys, heads up, this week in the uk 16/2/17. Sir Trev is back with a new documentary. He's with Linda Scarpa, Anthony Russo and family, Mikey Scars and also attends a mob wedding. He said this week in the press that he is fascinated with the mob. I've noticed him posting on a film forum about, Gomorrah,Romanzo Criminale etc so it's good to know we are in good company. Have to get him on here👍🏻
Posted By: pmac

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/12/17 05:14 PM

Finally watched the last one mikey scars does come off genuine. What the fuck is albanian alite even doing on the program he really is confused i think he thinks he was a made guy. Atleast henry had inside knowledge of the biggest heist and may have got a cutt.

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/12/17 05:15 PM

Mikey scars house in the program looks like a fucking palace feds must pay good and the house must be in florida cause cash buys big homes down there.
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/12/17 05:16 PM

Originally Posted By: pmac
Mikey scars house in the program looks like a fucking palace feds must pay good and the house must be in florida cause cash buys big homes down there.

You mean where they meet for the first time? That's a hotel in Miami.

Trevor McDonald said that Scars never told them where he lived, all he would say is that he was flying in from out of state and that he would meet them in that hotel.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/12/17 06:47 PM

It's about mafia women. Skip.

Quote:
It’s not often that Sir Trevor McDonald, a veteran of 50 years as a journalist and broadcaster who’s encountered everyone from the Queen to Saddam Hussein, is rendered speechless.

But when he was interviewing American Linda Scarpa, one of the subjects of his latest documentary series Mafia Women, he was taken aback as she showed him her wedding video and matter-of-factly revealed that her hitman dad once asked her permission to kill her husband if he wasn’t treating her right.

“In these programmes you are occasionally confronted by facts which are so extraordinary in their nature,” says Trevor, 77. “How would that conversation go? ‘Let’s have another cup of tea, dear.

I know your husband hasn’t been treating you too well. Want me to bump him off?’ It’s not the kind of chat you hear in south-west London very often.

“Not in the pubs I go to, anyway.”

Linda is the daughter of Italian-born Greg Scarpa Senior, aka The Grim Reaper – a man who stopped counting the number of people he had killed when he passed 50.

She tells Trevor another story about her father “beating almost to death” her teenage best friend from school in New York for smoking pot with her, which shocked him even more.

“The bit that made me cringe more than almost anything else – that a big Mafia boss like that would turn his vengeance on a child,” he says.

“Then bring that child home so his daughter could see what he had done to the boy. I thought that was probably the cruellest thing I had ever heard.”

Despite his horror, Trevor admits the secret world of the Mafia is a subject that fascinated him enough to film a follow-up to his 2015 documentary series, when he interviewed various former high-ranking crime lords who had given evidence against career killers and were living with a price on their head.

He confesses it was hard to shake the feeling that both he and his camera crew might be in jeopardy filming in the US neighbourhoods where many of their subjects committed their crimes.

One former gang member of the Colombo crime family, Anthony Russo, gets so nervous talking on the streets of New York with his formerly estranged daughter Toni, he bolts for cover while still finding the time to tell Toni off for wearing too revealing an outfit.

“I noticed people opening their doors, looking around and then closing them again,” Trevor recalls.

“One guy came and stood about 100 yards away from where we were filming and he wouldn’t leave. I was nervous about who these people were, but it got to Anthony too.

He didn’t want to be there.

These were places where he had been involved in a lot of underhand stuff.

“But that, for us, is the fascination of these films – the complex relationship between these men of violence and their absolute love of their family.

He’d only just rebuilt his relationship with his daughter but there’s this strange juxtaposition between what he was and his concern for his daughter: ‘You don’t go around wearing trousers like that. I’m back to being your father now. Those trousers are showing too much of your backside.’

“Anthony’s girlfriend of six months, Amy, told me a story about Googling and discovering all these murders he’d committed and all this money he’d stolen. And yet she was still there!

"Jesus. I don’t know whether she thought she could somehow change him. I wish I could have that luck with women!”

Most extraordinary is the fact that all these people are prepared to speak to Trevor when they know it could get them killed. Why does he think they took the risk to talk to him?

“I’ve been baffled by this myself,” he says,

“But when I break it down, I think it comes down to one thing – pride.

These people don’t see themselves as we see them. I wouldn’t begin to use the words ‘common criminals’.

They would hate such a description. We see them as part of a criminal enterprise with which you and I would not want to be too close.

"They have an innate pride in what they have done and in being part of this age-old fraternity.”

Trevor was stunned when he learnt that the production company had sent the first series to the men he’d interviewed to watch.

“When they told me, I said: ‘You did what?!’” he laughs. “But they loved it.”

The trust he built, in particular with Michael ‘Mikey Scars’ DiLeonardo – a former member of the Gambino family indicted for two murders, extortion, loan sharking and witness tampering, who turned informant – opened doors again as Trevor and his team were given never-before-granted access to film a Mafia wedding, inside a secret community of fellow informants with their wives and families.

Scars even gave Trevor a chilling gift.

“Mikey Scars is a very strange fellow,” he says.

“I kind of quite like him, although he is one of those who is very good at disguising just how high up in the family he was.

"We had dinner one evening and he had something wrapped in paper which he ceremoniously gave me at the end. I took it back to my room and opened it up.

"It was a tie. I enquired of the guys: ‘What’s this tie all about?’ They told me it was a tie worn by the head of the Gambino family. I thought: ‘Which restaurant am I going to walk into wearing this?!’ I would not want to say I had such a close association with the Gambinos, but he meant it very nicely to me.”

Accommodating though Scars was, Trevor wouldn’t reveal to him what Mikey’s first wife Toni Marie had to say about him when he left her and their son and entered the witness-protection programme with his mistress.

“All I said to him was: ‘She was very frank about you, Mikey,’” he says.

“I left it there. You have to retain some sort of distance. Mikey goes into the witness-protection programme and he takes not his wife but his mistress. That exposed both his son and his wife to vengeance. She was not un-p****d off about this.”

Trevor tells us he’ll return to America for his next show. Perhaps a chat with President Trump?

“I have no interest in interviewing him!” he says. “I’m hoping to do something related to Martin Luther King.

"I never interviewed Barack Obama and I would like to have done that. But you can’t look back at things you could have done. I’ve been terribly lucky to have had more than my fair share of people I have managed to meet.

"I met Nelson Mandela and got to know him reasonably well. I’m happy to rest my laurels on that.”

The Trinidad and Tobago-born presenter pauses and raises an eyebrow.

“But America will be an interesting place to visit,” he says. “Luckily my passport doesn’t say Somalia on it.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/28...resident-trump/

Anyone else think Di Leonardo looks like John Bradshaw Layfield?
Posted By: baldo

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/12/17 10:19 PM

Watching it now....I'm assuming the guy Mikey Scars sees in Little Italy is James Galione? Says his dad was killed by Gotti for messing up a hit and now the kids is with the Lucchese.
Posted By: FrankMazola

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/12/17 11:01 PM

Where can I watch the entire series? I've only seen the one where he chats with that reprobate, Ron Previte.
Posted By: SinatraClub

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/13/17 01:16 AM

Originally Posted By: baldo
Watching it now....I'm assuming the guy Mikey Scars sees in Little Italy is James Galione? Says his dad was killed by Gotti for messing up a hit and now the kids is with the Lucchese.

Dont think MacDonalds last Mafia doc is the one the op is referring to. The Original one Trevor MacDonald made with Alite, Natale, Mikey Scars, & Previte is where he claims he supposedly saw a made guy he once he knew. I don't remember whom it was who put two and two together that it was James Galione, because I don't remember if that was ever stated in the doc.
Posted By: MightyDR

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/13/17 02:06 AM

Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
It's about mafia women. Skip.

Quote:
It’s not often that Sir Trevor McDonald, a veteran of 50 years as a journalist and broadcaster who’s encountered everyone from the Queen to Saddam Hussein, is rendered speechless.

But when he was interviewing American Linda Scarpa, one of the subjects of his latest documentary series Mafia Women, he was taken aback as she showed him her wedding video and matter-of-factly revealed that her hitman dad once asked her permission to kill her husband if he wasn’t treating her right.

“In these programmes you are occasionally confronted by facts which are so extraordinary in their nature,” says Trevor, 77. “How would that conversation go? ‘Let’s have another cup of tea, dear.

I know your husband hasn’t been treating you too well. Want me to bump him off?’ It’s not the kind of chat you hear in south-west London very often.

“Not in the pubs I go to, anyway.”

Linda is the daughter of Italian-born Greg Scarpa Senior, aka The Grim Reaper – a man who stopped counting the number of people he had killed when he passed 50.

She tells Trevor another story about her father “beating almost to death” her teenage best friend from school in New York for smoking pot with her, which shocked him even more.

“The bit that made me cringe more than almost anything else – that a big Mafia boss like that would turn his vengeance on a child,” he says.

“Then bring that child home so his daughter could see what he had done to the boy. I thought that was probably the cruellest thing I had ever heard.”

Despite his horror, Trevor admits the secret world of the Mafia is a subject that fascinated him enough to film a follow-up to his 2015 documentary series, when he interviewed various former high-ranking crime lords who had given evidence against career killers and were living with a price on their head.

He confesses it was hard to shake the feeling that both he and his camera crew might be in jeopardy filming in the US neighbourhoods where many of their subjects committed their crimes.

One former gang member of the Colombo crime family, Anthony Russo, gets so nervous talking on the streets of New York with his formerly estranged daughter Toni, he bolts for cover while still finding the time to tell Toni off for wearing too revealing an outfit.

“I noticed people opening their doors, looking around and then closing them again,” Trevor recalls.

“One guy came and stood about 100 yards away from where we were filming and he wouldn’t leave. I was nervous about who these people were, but it got to Anthony too.

He didn’t want to be there.

These were places where he had been involved in a lot of underhand stuff.

“But that, for us, is the fascination of these films – the complex relationship between these men of violence and their absolute love of their family.

He’d only just rebuilt his relationship with his daughter but there’s this strange juxtaposition between what he was and his concern for his daughter: ‘You don’t go around wearing trousers like that. I’m back to being your father now. Those trousers are showing too much of your backside.’

“Anthony’s girlfriend of six months, Amy, told me a story about Googling and discovering all these murders he’d committed and all this money he’d stolen. And yet she was still there!

"Jesus. I don’t know whether she thought she could somehow change him. I wish I could have that luck with women!”

Most extraordinary is the fact that all these people are prepared to speak to Trevor when they know it could get them killed. Why does he think they took the risk to talk to him?

“I’ve been baffled by this myself,” he says,

“But when I break it down, I think it comes down to one thing – pride.

These people don’t see themselves as we see them. I wouldn’t begin to use the words ‘common criminals’.

They would hate such a description. We see them as part of a criminal enterprise with which you and I would not want to be too close.

"They have an innate pride in what they have done and in being part of this age-old fraternity.”

Trevor was stunned when he learnt that the production company had sent the first series to the men he’d interviewed to watch.

“When they told me, I said: ‘You did what?!’” he laughs. “But they loved it.”

The trust he built, in particular with Michael ‘Mikey Scars’ DiLeonardo – a former member of the Gambino family indicted for two murders, extortion, loan sharking and witness tampering, who turned informant – opened doors again as Trevor and his team were given never-before-granted access to film a Mafia wedding, inside a secret community of fellow informants with their wives and families.

Scars even gave Trevor a chilling gift.

“Mikey Scars is a very strange fellow,” he says.

“I kind of quite like him, although he is one of those who is very good at disguising just how high up in the family he was.

"We had dinner one evening and he had something wrapped in paper which he ceremoniously gave me at the end. I took it back to my room and opened it up.

"It was a tie. I enquired of the guys: ‘What’s this tie all about?’ They told me it was a tie worn by the head of the Gambino family. I thought: ‘Which restaurant am I going to walk into wearing this?!’ I would not want to say I had such a close association with the Gambinos, but he meant it very nicely to me.”

Accommodating though Scars was, Trevor wouldn’t reveal to him what Mikey’s first wife Toni Marie had to say about him when he left her and their son and entered the witness-protection programme with his mistress.

“All I said to him was: ‘She was very frank about you, Mikey,’” he says.

“I left it there. You have to retain some sort of distance. Mikey goes into the witness-protection programme and he takes not his wife but his mistress. That exposed both his son and his wife to vengeance. She was not un-p****d off about this.”

Trevor tells us he’ll return to America for his next show. Perhaps a chat with President Trump?

“I have no interest in interviewing him!” he says. “I’m hoping to do something related to Martin Luther King.

"I never interviewed Barack Obama and I would like to have done that. But you can’t look back at things you could have done. I’ve been terribly lucky to have had more than my fair share of people I have managed to meet.

"I met Nelson Mandela and got to know him reasonably well. I’m happy to rest my laurels on that.”

The Trinidad and Tobago-born presenter pauses and raises an eyebrow.

“But America will be an interesting place to visit,” he says. “Luckily my passport doesn’t say Somalia on it.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/28...resident-trump/

Anyone else think Di Leonardo looks like John Bradshaw Layfield?

Haha, good call.

I'm still going to check this one out. I've heard enough from Linda Scarpa, but Mikey Scars' mess of a love life seems like it should be good entertainment. I think they did an episode of "I Married a Mobster" with Toni Marie.
Posted By: MobMan

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/13/17 02:12 AM

I actually like Linda Scarpa .
Posted By: baldo

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/13/17 01:30 PM

Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
Originally Posted By: baldo

Dont think MacDonalds last Mafia doc is the one the op is referring to. The Original one Trevor MacDonald made with Alite, Natale, Mikey Scars, & Previte is where he claims he supposedly saw a made guy he once he knew. I don't remember whom it was who put two and two together that it was James Galione, because I don't remember if that was ever stated in the doc.

Yeah, they never stated it in the doc.....I thought Scars came off pretty good in the doc....

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/13/17 04:44 PM

I actually wanna see this now after reading the article Moe posted. Anyone got a link?

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/14/17 12:00 AM

So the rat anthony russo xwife will be interesting. When he testified against persico family friend bf guerra. He said the were in a crash car when some young guys whacked colombo acting underboss joe scopo. The bullets hit the crash car to. She went on the stand and said bf was at here house playing a board game clue. Im sure shes gonna trash the fuck out here ex. Thats so embarrassing for him.

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/14/17 12:01 AM

Oh they found him not guilty of the murder based on her story. And he beat someothers. Still not made either. Guess on the night he was surposed to get it the feds followed people to where ever andrew russo was gonna have it.
Posted By: tiger84

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/14/17 05:58 AM

It will be interesting its bee a while since they made a mob documentary
Posted By: dsbaloo

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/14/17 10:22 PM

Should be a good one really Interested in what Russo has to say going to be good to hear from new people and not the same old bullshit from the typical guys who flkipped forever ago

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/17/17 08:55 PM

Here you go guys, episode 1:

Posted By: alexandarns

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/18/17 12:35 AM

Originally Posted By: BillyBrizzi
Here you go guys, episode 1:

I actually feel very sorry for those sons and daughters of mobsters. Not the wives and girlfriends, but for sons and daughters. Very sad all those lives ruined. Linda was a very beautiful girl.
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/18/17 01:22 AM

Thanks for posting Billy.
Posted By: yatescj7

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/18/17 08:53 AM

Thanks a million Billy, I tried 6 ways to Sunday to try to watch that episode but couldn't because I was outside the U.K. When does episode 2 air? Didn't care too much for Trevor McDonald and never heard of him until that last doc with Natale and DiLeonardo, but the guy is actually starting to grow on me. He asks good questions and he needs to do more mob docs. Somebody should tell him how to pronounce Mafia though. He is a great journalist.

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/18/17 09:02 AM

Thanks BillyBrizzi. Like I posted earlier, I'd heard the Scarpa's story before, but hearing it this time it really hit home what horrible stuff they have had to go through.

Originally Posted By: yatescj7
Somebody should tell him how to pronounce Mafia though

It seems that's the way British people pronounce mafia. It's always annoyed me for some reason lol
Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/18/17 12:50 PM

No chance am I watching this. The other Trevor documentary on the mob was horrendous. He didn't do any research. just turned up and asked shit questions.
Posted By: bronx

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/18/17 01:31 PM

hello Tommy , it is about the women and children, your right about the first show, i thought it was good but they should have asked these guys to tell us the goings on stories that have not been gone into in depth. they had a gold mine of info with some of those guys and didn't go there strange take on making a mafia doc
Posted By: Tonytough

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/18/17 02:00 PM

Saw it other nite thanks op

It was just mostly Linda Scarpo talking about her experiences, and what a good guy her father was

As for Russo, he didn't talk about anything much in particular. Other than just his kids and how much time he missed in their lives etc

The first show was better ironically

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/18/17 02:04 PM

Originally Posted By: TommyGambino
No chance am I watching this. The other Trevor documentary on the mob was horrendous. He didn't do any research. just turned up and asked shit questions.

John Alite: "I know where the bodies are buried. I can name names. I can show you right now. This has been weighing on my mind. I need to purge. All this time I just needed somebody to listen."

Trevor McDonald: "Mr. Alite, what was Mr. Gotti's favorite Ben and Jerry's flavor: Chunky Monkey or Americone Dream"?

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/19/17 05:16 AM

It was fairly interesting but the Russo part was a big let down I wish he would have gone into detail about his induction into the family and the Colombo war and all that good shit he has first hand knowledge of... hate to say it but the best part was Linda scrapa.. hopefully next week when Mikey scars is on it with his ex he talks about some cool shit. He's a smart guy and would like to hear him discuss things further. All Russo said about the life was about the bar he picked up his shy payments from. Guy seems like a not very bright gorilla . Who was Russo acting skipper for when he got arrested ? What crew? Someone needs to do a doc about the last Colombo war and get sal vitale, Russo scarpa jr and cutolo jr.

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/19/17 05:20 AM

Linda telling the story of her dad coming home after hitting Nicky black really shows how fucked up scraps was. To stroll into his house and proudly tell his whole family including his children how he just blew Nicky blacks face onto his windshield with a shotgun

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/19/17 01:34 PM

Enjoyed the show seeing and hearing the women perspective of people in the life. However, do you really think that Scarpa would come home and tell Linda or anyone in his family what criminal acts, including Murder, that he committed or leave the house and announce what he was going to do? I just find that hard to believe. What are your thoughts?

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/19/17 05:04 PM

Hello Bean, believe it , she is telling the truth..he was everything CN wasn't. he did not even try to help his son with the fbi,, he knew his son was going to get pinched for murders drug dealing and kept sending him out to kill .ratting on him also to that corrupt agent..

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/19/17 06:52 PM

Originally Posted By: bronx
Hello Bean, believe it , she is telling the truth..he was everything CN wasn't. he did not even try to help his son with the fbi,, he knew his son was going to get pinched for murders drug dealing and kept sending him out to kill .ratting on him also to that corrupt agent..

Hey Bronx, tell me please was Scarpa really that much feared in Bhurst as they say he was? Thanks.

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/19/17 07:06 PM

yes.. even some wise guys.they knew he may sneak them

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/19/17 07:34 PM

Read this private eye ladys theory about how greg used another top echelon informant last name paradiso little brother to the gambino capo. Gregs brother was gonna tell the bosses in 86 or 87 greg was a snitch. His brother name was salvatore scarpa. So sal is in a social club and robbery team sticks the club up theres one white guy who is paradiso he points out sal scarpa and they execute him and rob all the other guys. Scarpa was a cold blooded dude linda left all that shit or any mention of her uncle out of her book. She was hot still is for late 40tys. The other robbers were black males.

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/19/17 09:02 PM

Thank you Bronx. He was then a true psychopath. Why the hell the the FBI Agent Delvecchio protect him? Sounds like another Bulger and Donelly. They controlled the FBI and the Feds didn't even know it. Too bad Linda lied otherwise Delvecchio would be cellie with Donelly.

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/19/17 09:11 PM

LOL Bean, lin was a criminal pure, simple..remember lin had control of funding these guys he handled..lin prob funded himself through these guys names..

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/19/17 09:19 PM

Bean, people say he was a real tough guy, just the opposite ,if you knew you can walk into a bank empty all the money ,the cops knew it was you but protected you from getting pinched, did it takes balls for you to rob that bank ? with greg it was that way with murder, these rouge fbi guys emboldened him, he became a serial murderer with a license ..even sending his son out to kill like a jihadist. i feel very sorry for his daughter, he even got his younger son killed..got him involved in street life, dealing drugs oct..after he died ..people hated him and his family, so this kid gets killed .look what this garbage did to his family,,linda's mom linda was introduced to a kid greg brought around to fuck her, he would watch from a closet, this guy was not CN a degenerate serial killer

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/19/17 11:32 PM

That's a sick mofo right there. As always, thanks for the insight Bronx!

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/19/17 11:47 PM

"Not CN"?

How would you define it then?

What's the difference between Scarpa and his contemporaries like Gravano, Amuso, Casso, Gotti Sr. and Gotti Jr.?

The five guys I just mentioned probably killed (and attempted to kill) more civilians than Scarpa.

All the Gotti's (particularly Junior) did was throw their weight around people who weren't connected.

An Orena loyalist killed a kid in a bagel shop right in the midst of the war in the 90's.

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/20/17 12:30 AM

Hello Moe, the topic was the scarpa's, and this show, not comparing him to other animals like him..we all went over those guys pretty much in depth. greg killed a doctor, hot dog vendor boys a car service driver plus many more that had zero to do with CN.did you know of those murders? linda says he wanted to kill her husband, also jr gotti bullied everyone he felt like especially wise guys, so i have to disagree on that one also. jr does not qualify in any of those others category. not close.and i do not like jr gotti.. it was the libatores that kid that kid i believe. greg killed vinny venus the guy hanging christmas lights .he was only a host in a diner called venus..he was not close to mobbed up..with wild bill.thats all he was. what linda said was true ..she knows her was a monster.

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/20/17 07:00 PM

In the case of the bagel shop hit, they thought the kid was reaching for a gun, they shot him. Not trying to excuse them , but just saying.

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/20/17 09:19 PM

yeah it was terrible Sinatra..they should have know though who was who before you plot to murder someone..need to kill the right target..no do overs on that

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/21/17 07:18 AM

Hello Moe, the topic was the scarpa's, and this show, not comparing him to other animals like him..we all went over those guys pretty much in depth. greg killed a doctor, hot dog vendor boys a car service driver plus many more that had zero to do with CN.did you know of those murders? linda says he wanted to kill her husband, also jr gotti bullied everyone he felt like especially wise guys, so i have to disagree on that one also. jr does not qualify in any of those others category. not close.and i do not like jr gotti.. it was the libatores that kid that kid i believe. greg killed vinny venus the guy hanging christmas lights .he was only a host in a diner called venus..he was not close to mobbed up..with wild bill.thats all he was. what linda said was true ..she knows her was a monster.
not exactly innocents to say the least. The good Dr. Scholnick you speak of was a baby killer. Not only that he let it be known he was about to drop a dime on Scarpa. The car service guy was supposed to take his daughter to school, not pull over in a park and try to fuck her. Hardly innocent. I don't know of the hot dog vendor. Vincent Fusaro who was associated with the Venus Diner was definitely mobbed up although not a hitter or enforcer he was technically associated with the Orena Faction. Surprised you didn't bring up Allie Boys girlfriend Mary Bari, who I would consider one of the only innnocents of the victims even though she was a mob moll. She didn't deserve what happened to her.

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/21/17 08:36 PM

hello Yates , you know some history,mary was ordered killed by allie boy, thats why i did not bring her up not a scarpa, thing ..car service guy hit on linda, greg said he tried to rape her,who would not hit on a pretty girl? i bet if she knew what was going to happen she never would have told her animal father.beating good enough.. the doctor , baby killer in what way..i heard a little different , what was he going to say about greg,? was he involved with C.N.? I'm not to clear on that one ,i remember being told right after the doctor was killed it was a greg thing. did you know vinny, ? i did ,he was with wild bill, he was a non player in the life, gambler, half a shylock ,he borrowed more than he lent out,he worked as a host in the venus diner. greg wasted a life and a bullet on that kid..Yates lets not make greg scrap the keeper of justice in bensonhurst..like a charles bronson..he was a rat , coward, serial murderer with a license from an fbi supervisor and the mafia..he had a guy fuck linda in front of him..low life..you probably know this greg was a rapist, in that club he would have pauline ,frankie and the rest of those guys bring in young girls 15 16 years old a give him B.J.s..he ruined a lot of people..his blood family included..he was not C.N. he killed brewster for a lie, joe knew about the agent relationship,

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/21/17 10:55 PM

Hard to disagree with bronx, here.

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/22/17 01:22 AM

Sinatra , anyone who lived in bensonhurst knows all about greg and his crew, greg got away with everything, the guys above him protected him from getting killed, he brought money in for decades and killed on their orders, it was around for years he may be an informer, the gambino's were given the contract to kill him, then the colombo's called it off,circa 1989 90. he killed so much the thinking was no way he is a rat..this guy was pinched by the secret service and the case went away..he was so brazen ,he kills big donnie in the club on 13th. not worried about bugs in the club or maybe agents outside..his guys dealt drugs all over..he could be the worst guy in the history of the american mafia.ill think who could possibly be worse..any idea's out there?

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/22/17 07:43 AM

hello Yates , you know some history,mary was ordered killed by allie boy, thats why i did not bring her up not a scarpa, thing ..car service guy hit on linda, greg said he tried to rape her,who would not hit on a pretty girl? i bet if she knew what was going to happen she never would have told her animal father.beating good enough.. the doctor , baby killer in what way..i heard a little different , what was he going to say about greg,? was he involved with C.N.? I'm not to clear on that one ,i remember being told right after the doctor was killed it was a greg thing. did you know vinny, ? i did ,he was with wild bill, he was a non player in the life, gambler, half a shylock ,he borrowed more than he lent out,he worked as a host in the venus diner. greg wasted a life and a bullet on that kid..Yates lets not make greg scrap the keeper of justice in bensonhurst..like a charles bronson..he was a rat , coward, serial murderer with a license from an fbi supervisor and the mafia..he had a guy fuck linda in front of him..low life..you probably know this greg was a rapist, in that club he would have pauline ,frankie and the rest of those guys bring in young girls 15 16 years old a give him B.J.s..he ruined a lot of people..his blood family included..he was not C.N. he killed brewster for a lie, joe knew about the agent relationship,
Baby killer comment was because Dr Scholnick ran an abortion clinic, was still in love with Lili Dijani and let it be known to a Genovese Mobster he associated with his plans to ruin Scarpa and rat on him. The car service driver tried to bang his underage daughter. Agreed he should've been beatin since he didn't actually rape her. I am not saying Scarpa wasn't a rat and was the Robin Hood of Bensonhurst. Just stating the facts. That being said, Mary Bari's death was on Scarpa and Delvecchio. They convinced the Persico's she was gonna rat out Allie Boy. The Vinnie Fusuaro thing? You said it with your own words, he was "With Wild Bill" which was enough for Scarpa to go after when he found out the botched hit on him in November was orchestrated by Wild Bill Cutolo himself.

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/22/17 09:57 AM

Sinatra , anyone who lived in bensonhurst knows all about greg and his crew, greg got away with everything, the guys above him protected him from getting killed, he brought money in for decades and killed on their orders, it was around for years he may be an informer, the gambino's were given the contract to kill him, then the colombo's called it off,circa 1989 90. he killed so much the thinking was no way he is a rat..this guy was pinched by the secret service and the case went away..he was so brazen ,he kills big donnie in the club on 13th. not worried about bugs in the club or maybe agents outside..his guys dealt drugs all over..he could be the worst guy in the history of the american mafia.ill think who could possibly be worse..any idea's out there?

Sammy Bullshit

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/22/17 02:11 PM

good morning Yates ,why did he kill the doctor then ? rat and ruin him about what if you know,we agree on linda, you and i don't know what the guy did ,only what she told her father, only fact is the guy is dead for hitting on the girl. i did not know greg and lin passed that info on about mary, is that in any paper work>?when you they ,lin went to the persico's with greg and tell them? the term which applies to just about everyone who knows a wiseguy, including butchers, barbers,bartenders jews who make sandwiches, vinny was a zero in the mob , he was a shylock customer of bill and many other loan sharks, but with bill ,wise guys claim everyone and everything they can..vinny was not a player, greg killed him for no other reason than he was "with bill" . he killed just to kill, vinny did not try to shoot him,he was not in the war.. he died because greg tasted blood anyones blood..nobody could ever say greg was a good guy. Yates did ever live in bensonhurst, ? know anyone who lived there in the greg days..

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/22/17 02:12 PM

hello Alex, do you mean sammy was not telling the truth about trying to kill greg?

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/22/17 02:38 PM

hello Alex, do you mean sammy was not telling the truth about trying to kill greg?

No I meant he was one of the worst guys to come out of Bemsonhurst.. I just read his book. How true was it?

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/22/17 10:05 PM

90 %..he blamed everyone but himself.

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/22/17 10:18 PM

90 %..he blamed everyone but himself.

The real work horse behind it all was Milito, wasnt he? Eventually he killed all his friends
Posted By: GerryLang

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/22/17 10:37 PM

good morning Yates ,why did he kill the doctor then ? rat and ruin him about what if you know,we agree on linda, you and i don't know what the guy did ,only what she told her father, only fact is the guy is dead for hitting on the girl. i did not know greg and lin passed that info on about mary, is that in any paper work>?when you they ,lin went to the persico's with greg and tell them? the term which applies to just about everyone who knows a wiseguy, including butchers, barbers,bartenders jews who make sandwiches, vinny was a zero in the mob , he was a shylock customer of bill and many other loan sharks, but with bill ,wise guys claim everyone and everything they can..vinny was not a player, greg killed him for no other reason than he was "with bill" . he killed just to kill, vinny did not try to shoot him,he was not in the war.. he died because greg tasted blood anyones blood..nobody could ever say greg was a good guy. Yates did ever live in bensonhurst, ? know anyone who lived there in the greg days..

Yeah, Scarpa is a real scumbag. I was skimming through the documentary and there is a home video of Scarpa with his son Gregs daughter who is no more than 3 years old at the time and he is saying to her to tell daddy I got my period, who makes that kind of joke with a toddler? He got one son life in prison and the other killed on the street like a dog. He had his teenage son kill his best friend. Who was the terrorist he had his son kill? Is that the stuff that went down with Greg Jr in prison?
Posted By: Beenaround

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/22/17 11:04 PM

Hey Bronx, tell me please was Scarpa really that much feared in Bhurst as they say he was? Thanks.[/quote]
Scarpa was a scumbag..There were others more feared in Bensonhurst.

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/22/17 11:41 PM

1000% not a hundred, louie was a gentleman, never know he was a wiseguy, calm, laughing, good man..but a killer .not blood thirsty the opposite

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/22/17 11:42 PM

exactly ...he was a degenerate how in life can you say that

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/22/17 11:43 PM

Originally Posted By: Beenaround

Hey Bronx, tell me please was Scarpa really that much feared in Bhurst as they say he was? Thanks.

Scarpa was a scumbag..There were others more feared in Bensonhurst.[/quote]

Okay, like who?

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/22/17 11:44 PM

greg jr thought he can rat on a muslim and be given the door out, the G stuck him and now is branded a rat terrorist or not you rat on zero people

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/23/17 12:04 AM

1000% not a hundred, louie was a gentleman, never know he was a wiseguy, calm, laughing, good man..but a killer .not blood thirsty the opposite

Why did sammy get him killed?

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/23/17 12:36 AM

sad story, sam and lou had a falling out about biz things and sam wanting to kill some guys, they were at odds on things but not to the point of violence ..after paul and tommy were killed .toto was taken down sam made captain, then frank dies ,sam gets upped .big lou just gets made , sam has lou v. become captain instead of lou m.more fall out a very bad argument..sam goes to john who is happy to see sam kill a great tough guy..sam was afraid of louie m. they knew each other from kids..lou m died for no reason..ahh sammy's reason,hope that helps

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/23/17 12:39 AM

sad story, sam and lou had a falling out about biz things and sam wanting to kill some guys, they were at odds on things but not to the point of violence ..after paul and tommy were killed .toto was taken down sam made captain, then frank dies ,sam gets upped .big lou just gets made , sam has lou v. become captain instead of lou m.more fall out a very bad argument..sam goes to john who is happy to see sam kill a great tough guy..sam was afraid of louie m. they knew each other from kids..lou m died for no reason..ahh sammy's reason,hope that helps

Shame.. He was succsefull from early on, the 60s Louie. Was he much older than sammy?

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/23/17 12:57 AM

same age i believe

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/23/17 01:03 AM

Thanks Bronx..

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/23/17 03:41 AM

Originally Posted By: GerryLang

Yeah, Scarpa is a real scumbag. I was skimming through the documentary and there is a home video of Scarpa with his son Gregs daughter who is no more than 3 years old at the time and he is saying to her to tell daddy I got my period, who makes that kind of joke with a toddler? He got one son life in prison and the other killed on the street like a dog. He had his teenage son kill his best friend. Who was the terrorist he had his son kill? Is that the stuff that went down with Greg Jr in prison?

I don't think Greg Sr was a part of Greg Jr's case with the muslim guy. He wasn't going to kill him but somehow Greg Jr befriended the guy and would listen in on his threats. Greg Jr is telling all of this to the feds hoping it'll get him out of prison (btw, he was let out to dry by his dad with this, he was ordered by his dad to commit the acts, then did nothing for him when he got booked for it, smh). Turns out Greg Jr's info is right, the feds find buried homemade bombs and shit in the backyard of a home, that the muslim dude had given up or alluded to the whereabouts of the home and his plan to commit a terror act. They got this guy and his accomplices on the outside, in part to the info Greg Jr. shared. Feds ended up doing nothing for him, now he's dying in prison of cancer.

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/23/17 04:12 AM

right Sinatra.

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/23/17 07:42 AM

Are you drunk or on Meds? You seem to ramble and make no sense and can't spell or complete a sentence worth a damn. So for now we will take one answer at a time. The first topic is Dr. Scholnick. As you know(or probably don't) Dr was romantically involved with an assistant at his abortion clinic named Lili Dijani, and Israeli Beauty Queen. Dejani later fell in love with Greg Scarpa and they were married(illegally more than likely) The dr became jealous, went to a Genovese mobster with his plans to rat Scarpa out to get Dejani back. The mobster told Scarpa of his plans(he's a mobster, no matter what he's not gonna side with the rat dr.) Scarpa took him out. Rebuttal is in your court. After this topic we will move on to the next subject. I want to take it slow so you're brain can keep up.

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/23/17 10:01 AM

Are you drunk or on Meds? You seem to ramble and make no sense and can't spell or complete a sentence worth a damn. So for now we will take one answer at a time. The first topic is Dr. Scholnick. As you know(or probably don't) Dr was romantically involved with an assistant at his abortion clinic named Lili Dijani, and Israeli Beauty Queen. Dejani later fell in love with Greg Scarpa and they were married(illegally more than likely) The dr became jealous, went to a Genovese mobster with his plans to rat Scarpa out to get Dejani back. The mobster told Scarpa of his plans(he's a mobster, no matter what he's not gonna side with the rat dr.) Scarpa took him out. Rebuttal is in your court. After this topic we will move on to the next subject. I won't to take it slow so you're brain can keep up.

I assure you that Bronx isnt neither on drugs, nor on conscious changing meds so there, now you know. BX is a great and very knowledge guy and he goes way back on these boards, and he hasnt been wrong yet. Try to give him just a little more respect, you are a top notch guy too. Thank you

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/23/17 11:16 AM

Joel cacace was scarpas long time enemy he was telling anyone and everyone since the 70s that scarpa was ratting.The thing is Persico needed him he was his killing machine deep down he probably knew he was a rat (you cant keep getting caught and not going to jail).Scarpa beating his daughters friend because they smoked weed together was a dick move because all teenagers do shit like that yet he had no problem moving heroin to other peoples children

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/23/17 02:45 PM

Yates, when people get frustrated or caught in lies they usually act the way you just did, but you are on a key board and you can be as tough as you want .real men do not vent on a key board, o.k. yates was he married to this girl or not, ? so he is with this girl that is banging greg on the side. so she was real nice girl they were having a beef about, so the dr. goes and complains to a wisely and that what he is murdered about,,you keep saying he was going to cops to rat on greg ..i ask what was he going to rat about you still did not answer ,was he going to the fbi and say greg stole my big [BadWord] girl friend. so now a doctor gets killed cause greg was banging his girl..?? your idol greg is ,was an animal ,can not be no lower than him everyone knows that in bensonhurst..oh you still did not say if you were ever in the nabe.. Alex thank you for your comments, guys like this need to feel like capeci, when they called out because they can not find info on a computer they act like this..i have no issue with Yates, he needs this to feel good about himself ..so Yates lets hear your next tirade .think of some good tough words ..
Posted By: Beenaround

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/23/17 06:10 PM

Originally Posted By: alexandarns

Okay, like who? [/quote] Persico had presence,Anthony Spero, DeCicco, A lot of made guys in that area..Scarpa was just playing both sides.

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/23/17 07:20 PM

spero and decicco, were very close, their knowledge of the life, the ability to be very respected just did not come from being tough, it came from them not being blood thirsty, tolerant, saved lives , they were both complete C.N. comfortable in their skin ,not needing to go out and be vicious to prove what they are tough. two of the best guys to come from bath beach ever in CN. Spero's club was the hub for 6 families..
Posted By: helenwheels

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/23/17 08:07 PM

This thread has taken some interesting turns. Bronx speaks true, as always.

Anyone that wants to know what kind of guy Greg really was just needs to look at what he did to his sons. It says everything.

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/23/17 08:44 PM

Okay, like who?
Persico had presence,Anthony Spero, DeCicco, A lot of made guys in that area..Scarpa was just playing both sides.[/quote]

Yes I get it now, was Anthony Spero born in Bensonhurst or moved there from some other place? Thanks

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/23/17 08:45 PM

Scarpa was also made all the way back in 1951 when he was like 22 yrs old that probaly made guys scratch there heads in the 80tys like this guys been made forever. Read somewhere scarpa respected anthony spero was friends maybe way spero escaped the 80tys with out a long bid.
Posted By: pilliano

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/23/17 08:57 PM

Scarpa was ratting before valachi aswell.

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/23/17 08:59 PM

spero and decicco, were very close, their knowledge of the life, the ability to be very respected just did not come from being tough, it came from them not being blood thirsty, tolerant, saved lives , they were both complete C.N. comfortable in their skin ,not needing to go out and be vicious to prove what they are tough. two of the best guys to come from bath beach ever in CN. Spero's club was the hub for 6 families..

Great post Bronx!

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/23/17 09:58 PM

Okay, like who?
Persico had presence,Anthony Spero, DeCicco, A lot of made guys in that area..Scarpa was just playing both sides.[/quote]

Also I think Persico is from Gowanus or Park Slope wasnt he?
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/23/17 10:21 PM

Originally Posted By: pilliano
Scarpa was ratting before valachi aswell.

Good point. wink
Posted By: British

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/23/17 10:46 PM

Watched the 2nd episode tonight which was really good, strange thing was Mikey scars and Russo along with other informants all getting together for a wedding of another guy who ratted!

Seems they are all friends.

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/23/17 11:04 PM

Originally Posted By: British
Watched the 2nd episode tonight which was really good, strange thing was Mikey scars and Russo along with other informants all getting together for a wedding of another guy who ratted!

Interesting.. Maybe what Junior said here in this video isn't as far from the truth as I thought.

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/23/17 11:16 PM

Yes, but he raised his family in Dyker Heights. They lived there as long as i can remember and I'm in my mid 40s so they've been there at least as far back as the late 1970s.

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/23/17 11:35 PM

Originally Posted By: helenwheels

Yes, but he raised his family in Dyker Heights. They lived there as long as i can remember and I'm in my mid 40s so they've been there at least as far back as the late 1970s.

Of course I get what you mean HW. Do you know if Spero was from somewhere else or was he born in Bhurst?

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/23/17 11:42 PM

spero and decicco, were very close, their knowledge of the life, the ability to be very respected just did not come from being tough, it came from them not being blood thirsty, tolerant, saved lives , they were both complete C.N.

Anthony spero had a junkie murdered for stealing jewelry from his daughter.No need to have him murdered could of just had him beat up.He also allowed those punks from baTh ave to complelty run wild and murder who ever they wanted all because they were bringing in lots of cash

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/24/17 12:07 AM

Of course I get what you mean HW. Do you know if Spero was from somewhere else or was he born in Bhurst?

No Alex, sorry. He was established in bath beach all my life but i dont know anything about him prior to that.

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/24/17 12:16 AM

No Alex, sorry. He was established in bath beach all my life but i dont know anything about him prior to that.

Okay thank you.
Posted By: Stubbs

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/24/17 01:36 AM

Part two on YouTube here

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/24/17 02:00 AM

Bronx do you happen to know where Sammy Gravanos father was from in Sicily?

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/24/17 02:16 AM

at least early 70's from what i recall, joe colombo lived within a block 's also

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/24/17 02:17 AM

hmm not sure, if i find out ill pass it along

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/24/17 02:21 AM

hello Tiger , i agree he let joe benanti handle those kids ,they both let them run wild, calco shot a guy around george decicco ..spero kept asking for favors when they screwed up. spero knew all of those kids since they were born just about,

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/24/17 02:28 AM

Tiger the reason sprero killed him ,was just like the kid paulie pushing him, the guy knew who sprero was..bad beaten would have been good enough..

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/24/17 02:30 AM

just seen the show posted.im taking a look now

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/24/17 04:06 AM

very well done, only thing is they never ask about events of the mob. these guys could give some great info
Posted By: dave213

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/24/17 06:30 AM

Originally Posted By: Stubbs
Part two on YouTube here

Mangiavillano was involved in the plot to kill Gravano.

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/10/15/nyregion/killing-gravano-is-hard-witness-explains-to-jury.html

I hope McDonald continues to interview people we haven't heard from yet for future shows. There's plenty to choose from.
Posted By: British

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/24/17 08:51 AM

Was this guy a made member?

That wedding was something out of the film my blue heaven! lol

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/24/17 03:15 PM

he was in the plot to kill gravano, no he never got made.

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/24/17 08:26 PM

This Mangiavillano must be the Fat Sal who sits unrecognizable in the shadows in that NatGeo series Inside the American Mob. He must feel more comfortable these days, since he's literally stepping out of the shadows.

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/24/17 08:39 PM

same guy Billy,

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/24/17 09:05 PM

Isn't Fat Sal a computer geek who would brake into bank and jewelry store alarm systems?

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/25/17 01:58 AM

Hello Bean .., he is not a geek, that was somebody creating that. he was in the street his whole life, he had the guy who knew how to disarm the alarms..
Posted By: PetroPirelli

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/25/17 05:00 AM

I thought this was a good two-part doc.

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/25/17 05:29 AM

Yates, when people get frustrated or caught in lies they usually act the way you just did, but you are on a key board and you can be as tough as you want .real men do not vent on a key board, o.k. yates was he married to this girl or not, ? so he is with this girl that is banging greg on the side. so she was real nice girl they were having a beef about, so the dr. goes and complains to a wisely and that what he is murdered about,,you keep saying he was going to cops to rat on greg ..i ask what was he going to rat about you still did not answer ,was he going to the fbi and say greg stole my big [BadWord] girl friend. so now a doctor gets killed cause greg was banging his girl..?? your idol greg is ,was an animal ,can not be no lower than him everyone knows that in bensonhurst..oh you still did not say if you were ever in the nabe.. Alex thank you for your comments, guys like this need to feel like capeci, when they called out because they can not find info on a computer they act like this..i have no issue with Yates, he needs this to feel good about himself ..so Yates lets hear your next tirade .think of some good tough words ..
Not venting, just stating the facts. All your words and only one sentence dealt with a rebuttal. And Scarpa was a rat, besides I don't have idols. Let's get back to the facts smart guy. The only real meaningful question in your drunken rant. The question, what does he have on Scarpa to rat on him. This is a 2 part answer. #1. Dejani mentioned some of the illegal things Scarpa was into and a general description of his loansharking operation. #2. Didn't matter if the Dr. knew jack shit about his illegal activities, the mere fact of you saying you're going to rat to the Feds on a wiseguy is enough to motivate them to whack you. Waiting for your response. Hope it is more intelligent than your last posts.

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/25/17 05:35 AM

Are you drunk or on Meds? You seem to ramble and make no sense and can't spell or complete a sentence worth a damn. So for now we will take one answer at a time. The first topic is Dr. Scholnick. As you know(or probably don't) Dr was romantically involved with an assistant at his abortion clinic named Lili Dijani, and Israeli Beauty Queen. Dejani later fell in love with Greg Scarpa and they were married(illegally more than likely) The dr became jealous, went to a Genovese mobster with his plans to rat Scarpa out to get Dejani back. The mobster told Scarpa of his plans(he's a mobster, no matter what he's not gonna side with the rat dr.) Scarpa took him out. Rebuttal is in your court. After this topic we will move on to the next subject. I won't to take it slow so you're brain can keep up.

I assure you that Bronx isnt neither on drugs, nor on conscious changing meds so there, now you know. BX is a great and very knowledge guy and he goes way back on these boards, and he hasnt been wrong yet. Try to give him just a little more respect, you are a top notch guy too. Thank you

You offered not one bit of historical or factual statement in your post. Basically all you said (as with many of your posts)
is "My mouth is all over Bronx nut sack no matter what he says".

Speak for yourself and do your own research. Don't resign yourself to be a co-signing parrot for the rest of your days. Thank You!

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/25/17 05:38 AM

You really don't know that much about Spero in his younger years do you? As a young man he was violent and a loose cannon and came very close to being whacked. Do you know anything about that?

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/25/17 05:42 AM

i get it now your from mississippi ,do you know where bklyn is..? open a law book, you need to be a loanshark victim,was he? no he was not..next is being in the mafia is not a crime..fbi does need to be inform by a dr. that a guy is a criminal they know that already..greg killed him because he didn't like the taste of the guys dick..now when you want to learn something on this site, be sensible and stop trying to tell posters that live in that area ,what you know is wiki ..so i will not answer you, you have no clue and don't care to learn..now go watch good fellows .for the umpteen time..so start your punk ass insults I'm sure the board wants to hear them..

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/25/17 10:09 AM

i just finished watching both episodes he had mikey scars and Russo who was involved in the colombo wars and instead of asking then questions about their crimes he asked them about their family and marriage.What a wasted opportunity
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/25/17 10:23 AM

Originally Posted By: tiger84
i just finished watching both episodes he had mikey scars and Russo who was involved in the colombo wars and instead of asking then questions about their crimes he asked them about their family and marriage.What a wasted opportunity

It was a doc about the wives and family and what the life meant to them, not about the men. I thought it was very good and showed the women in another way as for example mob wives.
Posted By: pilliano

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/25/17 10:58 AM

It's good that he is asking these women aswell.It could be a disaster if he'd spoken to the Drita's and Karen gravanos of this world.

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/25/17 02:10 PM

very true.

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/25/17 05:43 PM

That was frigging bizarre. That guy involved in the Wall Street scam, there is no way he was made with the Gambino family? He came off as a real clown.

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/25/17 07:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Beanshooter
Isn't Fat Sal a computer geek who would brake into bank and jewelry store alarm systems?

I know he was into robbing banks, I think the alarms is true too. I remember reading in one of the books he's originally from Argentina and after one of bids he got deported, he supposedly swam back into the US from Canada.

I was wrong, he used a jet ski to cross the Niagara River.

http://nypost.com/2012/06/21/plan-to-put-a-hit-on-bull/

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/25/17 08:25 PM

on the spot.Gerry

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/25/17 11:28 PM

Originally Posted By: Hollander
Originally Posted By: tiger84

It was a doc about the wives and family and what the life meant to them, not about the men. I thought it was very good and showed the women in another way as for example mob wives.

Yeah i know it was about the wives but it would of been way more interesting if instead it was about the wives he just did a doco on the guys them selves the sad thing is its probably going to be 5 more years till a new doc comes along.

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/27/17 05:14 AM

i get it now your from mississippi ,do you know where bklyn is..? open a law book, you need to be a loanshark victim,was he? no he was not..next is being in the mafia is not a crime..fbi does need to be inform by a dr. that a guy is a criminal they know that already..greg killed him because he didn't like the taste of the guys dick..now when you want to learn something on this site, be sensible and stop trying to tell posters that live in that area ,what you know is wiki ..so i will not answer you, you have no clue and don't care to learn..now go watch good fellows .for the umpteen time..so start your punk ass insults I'm sure the board wants to hear them..

You live in New York, I live in Mississippi. That is a fact. Your reasoning for Scarpa killing Dr. Scholnick was because Greg Scarpa Sr sucked Scholnick's dick and didn't like the taste? Okay if you say so. I disagree. It really burns your ass a dumb redneck knows more than you do doesn't it? I never reference WIKI. Mainly FBI documents, witness documents, and people close to the source like oh I don't know, Scarpa Jr, Linda Schiro, Larry Mazza, Lyn DeVecchio, Tony Villano, Ed Mcdonald etc etc. Unless if course you were closer to the action than those guys. Anyways, my statement on the Scholnick murder is stated in these many posts, yours is Scarpa sucked the Drs dick, didn't like the taste so killed him. Working out excellent for me so far. Next case. Would you like to open the topic or should I?

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/27/17 11:34 PM

That was frigging bizarre. That guy involved in the Wall Street scam, there is no way he was made with the Gambino family? He came off as a real clown.

His wife stood 100% by him though. At first I thought she was nothing but a golddigger, but she is a very loyal wife and loving mother, she did everything she could to try to keep the family together.

That part when Sir Trevor asked her how much money she asked Sal when she wanted to go shopping was pretty funny. Straight outta GoodFellas, à la Karen Hill lol

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/27/17 11:48 PM

agree Billy
Posted By: dominic_calabrese

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/28/17 02:29 AM

Romano was an associate of DiLeonardo. And his real-life demeanor is much more quiet and sly than on-camera in this documentary. In fact, I do not recall his eyes being blue the time that I encountered him. Perhaps he wears fake lenses.

See this discussion in earlier thread, where I mentioned seeing Romano, DiLeonardo, Alite at restaurant = http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthr...3452#Post903452

I would not be surprised if Sal were still somehow involved in massive frauds with mob-backing. Look at what his brother Mario is up to =
http://wealthgenerators.com/leadership/

Mario Romano making his sales pitch =
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6W2UvarAgA

And the "flashier" sales pitch =
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLvoMZkedyg

Romano is of course a very common surname. But it is worth noting that a certain Giuseppe Romano was a central figure in some of the earliest financial crimes of the American mafia, involving the printing of counterfeit dollars

Sal Romano mentions to Trevor McDonald that his father, Dominic Romano, was a "mafia accountant." In fact, his father seems to have raised all of his children to be financial swindlers.

Sal Romano was " . . . barred from the securities industry because of a mail fraud and conspiracy conviction in 1992, in which he and other members of his family -- including his brother, Dino Romano, father, Dominic Sr. and sister, Bianca Romano -- were charged with running a loan brokerage out of Willowbrook that scammed applicants across the country out of more than $1 million"

See http://www.silive.com/news/index.ssf/2007/10/dad_accused_of_clocking_sons_f.html

Sal Romano is today about 49 or 50 years old. This means that in 1992 he was only 24 or 25 years old, and I would assume that he hatched the scheme at an even younger age

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/28/17 04:03 AM

Good insight, Dom.

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 02/28/17 06:05 AM

Enjoyed the second one too. Especially since it covered rats we don't often hear about. Thanks for the info on Romano dominic_calabrese.

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 03/19/17 06:59 PM

Anthony Russo's daughter is hot.

I could watch her walk all day long.

That ass.....

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 03/21/17 02:47 PM

I hate to see her go but love to watch her leave @ 37:19.

Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Sir Trevor McDonald,new mob documentary. - 03/21/17 11:27 PM

Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
I hate to see her go but love to watch her leave @ 37:19.

Linda Scarpa was gorgeous when she was young..not saying something's wrong w/her now..but..
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET