Home

Anthony antico trial Mikey Scars Cross Examination

Posted By: Louiebynochi

Anthony antico trial Mikey Scars Cross Examination - 02/05/17 05:50 AM

http://www.kccba.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Practice-materials-and-transcripts-McMahon.pdf
Posted By: dsbaloo

Re: Anthony antico trial Mikey Scars Cross Examination - 02/06/17 03:09 AM

Really good read actually. For some reason scars is the one informant I can' stand. He seems like a decent guy.. and when he was on the streets I heard he was fair when it came to that life. Only complaints I've heard is that he was a pussy and cried his way out of whacking someone I forget who. For sure not a killer but good earner.
Posted By: bronx

Re: Anthony antico trial Mikey Scars Cross Examination - 02/06/17 03:41 AM

great stuff Louie,seems the testimony was not complete ,do you have the rest of it? would like to see how these two ended.do you have anyone else's testimony? thanks for posting.reading the testimony gives you a great insight on that person. scars was sharp.looks like scars got him him several times..the lawyer seemed frustrated..
Posted By: MightyDR

Re: Anthony antico trial Mikey Scars Cross Examination - 02/06/17 05:56 AM

Nice find Louiebynochi. Scars held his ground pretty well with that attorney. Would have liked to have read the rest of his testimony. He usually has interesting things to say.
Posted By: Louiebynochi

Re: Anthony antico trial Mikey Scars Cross Examination - 01/12/22 08:52 AM

Bumped for anyone interested
Posted By: bronx

Re: Anthony antico trial Mikey Scars Cross Examination - 01/12/22 08:41 PM

great read..the guy was a captain promoted by gotti doubt he cried about anything or he would be dead
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET