Home

Gotti Grandson eyes plea deal.

Posted By: baldo

Gotti Grandson eyes plea deal. - 01/26/17 01:04 AM

http://nypost.com/2017/01/25/facing-25-to-life-john-gottis-grandson-eyes-plea-deal/
Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

Re: Gotti Grandson eyes plea deal. - 01/26/17 01:58 AM

Wasn't the original plea like 15 years?

15 years sounded like a lot but I have no clue what his prior record looks like.

I know he had a lot of drugs on him but, it is crazy to think that Leonetti could actually kill people and only get 5 years 5 months and 5 days.
Where is the justice in that?

Anyone know his prior record?

$2,000,000 bail? DAMN! Pablo Escobars was probably lower at one time.
Posted By: Blackjack2121

Re: Gotti Grandson eyes plea deal. - 01/26/17 12:42 PM

Originally Posted By: ItalianIrishMix
Wasn't the original plea like 15 years?

15 years sounded like a lot but I have no clue what his prior record looks like.

I know he had a lot of drugs on him but, it is crazy to think that Leonetti could actually kill people and only get 5 years 5 months and 5 days.
Where is the justice in that?

Anyone know his prior record?

$2,000,000 bail? DAMN! Pablo Escobars was probably lower at one time.

Why is it crazy to think? One ratted, one didnt. Simple explanation...two different situations. Not that I approve of ratting but Leonetti gave up other murderers. Thats just how the justice system works fella
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Gotti Grandson eyes plea deal. - 01/26/17 03:34 PM

Leonetti killed 10 people but flipped and change life while the gottis don't do it.
Gotti grandson risk 25 to life and is nephew and son of mobsters that for sure had 2 milions (but he prefered to stay in,maybe for say that had the balls ?) and 15 y are a good deal.
Posted By: Beenaround

Re: Gotti Grandson eyes plea deal. - 01/26/17 09:31 PM

It's the Family name..Gotti and he was picked up a few months back for the same.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Gotti Grandson eyes plea deal. - 01/26/17 10:23 PM

His pleas gotta be like 10yrs give or take 2 rite? This kid was selling oc by the 1000s not just like a script of 100 once a month. You no how many of the kids he sold them to today are probaly all strung out on dope or dead from the fentanyl. I think he gonna get a hard decade of his life in some prison up near Canada.

Re: Gotti Grandson eyes plea deal. - 01/26/17 10:25 PM

He got busted once then bailed out and got busted again theyll factor that in. I forgot but im guessing he got caught with a guns or guns. Hes getting porked. If he gets anyhting less then 5 7 years his lawyer is good.
Posted By: bronx

Re: Gotti Grandson eyes plea deal. - 01/26/17 11:53 PM

my opinion ,a big fine no more than 5 years
Posted By: sittite

Re: Gotti Grandson eyes plea deal. - 01/27/17 01:34 PM

He's got no wiggle room.... gettin popped twice w those pills like that is bad news toss in the headlines that come w his name-can't see them offering anything less than 10.... honestly 12-15 sounds right.... those God damn pills.... keys of that Fentanyl shit in Boston.....how did they not curtail that shit within his family??

Re: Gotti Grandson eyes plea deal. - 01/27/17 01:37 PM

he is playing up the drug addict ploy. first conviction they go light..they will lump both pinches together. about his family..his father is a real lowlife most likely his partner
Posted By: BennyB

Re: Gotti Grandson eyes plea deal. - 01/27/17 02:31 PM

Originally Posted By: pmac
You no how many of the kids he sold them to today are probaly all strung out on dope or dead from the fentanyl.

Good point. What he did was truly horrible. That being said, it's always sad to see a young person ruin their life like this... Hopefully he will learn from it and get his act together.

Re: Gotti Grandson eyes plea deal. - 01/27/17 11:01 PM

Low life...No shit??? Never really heard anything about his Dad-seems like a goof...if he had any hand in his kid pumping those pills he should shoot himself in the head. I gotta think he would know where those things would land his kid eventually. Lotta steak dinners this kid is gonna miss.

Re: Gotti Grandson eyes plea deal. - 01/27/17 11:46 PM

agree
Posted By: MrJustsayNo

Re: Gotti Grandson eyes plea deal. - 01/28/17 05:22 AM

His father is a POS , all throughout the 90's he thought he was the biggest gangster in the neighborhood, Ozone pk. Woodhaven, HB !!! All because of his brother and father, He had his own lil social club and ran around selling drugs of every kind in all the bars and having all the younger guys/kids selling junk ,car theft,and extortion bs and throwing his name around !!He had all the younger kids running around for him,using them and kissing his ass,Then on the other hand he would ride around the neighborhood on the regular preaching about using drugs and smacking around and beating kids up for using or selling ! Fucking hypocrite major jerkoff asshole !! Now nobody shows him one bit of respect in the least ! Funny how things change,The Gotti's are a joke !! The only attention and respect they get now are from all the people in the 15-24 year old age group ! Im surprised Peter was never really arrested or charged with anything.Even the cops thought he was a major jerkoff and PUNK !! HE was smart though,He gave all that shit up a good 15 plus years ago,With his father dead, his fathers brother jailed for life,Richie getting shelved and moving to Pennsylvania, His brother getting done in and his uncle Vinny in trouble and not having much respect and status to begin with as he was also a big druggie, COKEHEAD and whatever else, I guess he realized that it was open season on him and now he had nobody left to protect him . I wouldnt be surprised in the least if he had a hand in his sons dealings one bit ! It fits his M.O. !
Posted By: Belmont

Re: Gotti Grandson eyes plea deal. - 01/28/17 03:01 PM

I never knew Peter was involved with anything. Thats true what you say, he even had his own club?
Posted By: MrJustsayNo

Re: Gotti Grandson eyes plea deal. - 01/28/17 03:38 PM

This is going back early to mid 90s,He had a lil club off 101 ave in ozone pk and then later on late 90s early 200s he had another club in the back of a bakery coffee shop he owned in the lindenwood shopping center called Uncle Crumbs.Its been sold and was taken over by Vinny Asaro and redone a lil bit and renamed. But yeah, he was involved for a while,up until his family all lost power due to incarceratio,death etc.He had a few minor arrests but nothing big and he's out of everything for a while now and no one wants to be seen within 1000 feet of him
Posted By: helenwheels

Re: Gotti Grandson eyes plea deal. - 02/08/17 08:09 PM

John Gottiā€™s grandson takes plea deal, gets 8 years behind bars

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/quee...ticle-1.2967420

Re: Gotti Grandson eyes plea deal. - 02/08/17 10:31 PM

Called it give or take 2 what do i win. Poor Peter jurnior got the good genes and the money his kids all seem on the strait n narrow to.
Posted By: Belmont

Re: Gotti Grandson eyes plea deal. - 02/08/17 10:55 PM

They installed a bug in his car.
He got 8 years. Wonder how quick he can get paroled

Re: Gotti Grandson eyes plea deal. - 02/08/17 11:10 PM

he got 36 more months than i thought he would get..he will make some great drug contacts in prison..

Re: Gotti Grandson eyes plea deal. - 02/08/17 11:11 PM

his grandfather is or was a H dealer..apple does not fall far..great role models in that blood line

Re: Gotti Grandson eyes plea deal. - 02/08/17 11:22 PM

Ny state prison have strait number so with programs and goodtime he can knock off months of the 8th year. He'll do like 6 6and half but if hes a dumb ass he'll do tue whole 8. Its not like in 4 years he can go before the parole board.

Re: Gotti Grandson eyes plea deal. - 02/09/17 05:49 PM

"You'll be out by the time you turn 30"........how many times you think he heard that??

Re: Gotti Grandson eyes plea deal. - 02/09/17 06:26 PM

Originally Posted By: MrJustsayNo
This is going back early to mid 90s,He had a lil club off 101 ave in ozone pk and then later on late 90s early 200s he had another club in the back of a bakery coffee shop he owned in the lindenwood shopping center called Uncle Crumbs.Its been sold and was taken over by Vinny Asaro and redone a lil bit and renamed. But yeah, he was involved for a while,up until his family all lost power due to incarceratio,death etc.He had a few minor arrests but nothing big and he's out of everything for a while now and no one wants to be seen within 1000 feet of him
..They all walked on John senior's coat tails..They are washed up..now just regular street hoods. His Father, Peter was one of the biggest morons. I agree 100%. Not too smart.
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Gotti Grandson eyes plea deal. - 02/09/17 07:31 PM

All their contacts and resources and this bozo chose to sell drugs..This is one of the stupidest families I've seen !!
Posted By: Binnie_Coll

Re: Gotti Grandson eyes plea deal. - 02/10/17 03:33 AM

Originally Posted By: DiLorenzo
All their contacts and resources and this bozo chose to sell drugs..This is one of the stupidest families I've seen !!

absolutely, now the kids, grandkids think they are entitled, because of the dumbest -ass boss that ever lived, people now know what asses the really are, the punk could get a shiv up his ass in the joint, gotti. or no gotti.

Re: Gotti Grandson eyes plea deal. - 02/10/17 12:03 PM

Gonna be a long 8 yrs w that last name.....stupid move those pills

Re: Gotti Grandson eyes plea deal. - 02/10/17 01:03 PM

Contacts and resources to what exactly?

Nothing legitimate on his end that I could see. Growing up Gotti is washed up so reality wise he would have nothing.

Certainly nothing illegitimate through the Gambinos as the Gottis are done on the streets.

Re: Gotti Grandson eyes plea deal. - 02/10/17 07:15 PM

Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll

absolutely, now the kids, grandkids think they are entitled, because of the dumbest -ass boss that ever lived, people now know what asses the really are, the punk could get a shiv up his ass in the joint, gotti. or no gotti.

Couldn't have said it better !!

Re: Gotti Grandson eyes plea deal. - 02/10/17 07:25 PM

Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121

Nothing legitimate on his end that I could see. Growing up Gotti is washed up so reality wise he would have nothing.

Certainly nothing illegitimate through the Gambinos as the Gottis are done on the streets.

The Gambino's aren't in to anything legitimate ?? They don't have contacts in the legitimate world ?? There's no members that owe what they have to Gotti sr. or his brothers ??

Resources ?? Grandpa's millions that he made that could have put him in to something legitimate...

I know Gotti couldn't shine the back of the Chin's balls but Chin's family are all set up with great legitimate jobs making hundreds of thousands a year..Sad that people think the Gotti's are so incompetent that they can't even get his grandson a good honest job !!
Posted By: mikeyballs211

Re: Gotti Grandson eyes plea deal. - 02/10/17 07:30 PM

On a related note.. what are his great uncles vince and Richard gotti up to? I think someone in a recent thread wrote that they thought Richard moved to upstate PA or Scranton area!? Idk if they said Vince is still involved but theyre both made right? I know bc of their name and lack of brains they're not thought of highly, but are they still active in the family at all? Does anyone know more about them?

Also isnt Gene out this year pretty soon no? As always appreciate any insight fellas

Re: Gotti Grandson eyes plea deal. - 02/10/17 07:34 PM

The Gambino's aren't in to anything legitimate ?? They don't have contacts in the legitimate world ?? There's no members that owe what they have to Gotti sr. or his brothers ??

Resources ?? Grandpa's millions that he made that could have put him in to something legitimate...

I know Gotti couldn't shine the back of the Chin's balls but Chin's family are all set up with great legitimate jobs making hundreds of thousands a year..Sad that people think the Gotti's are so incompetent that they can't even get his grandson a good honest job !!

Nothing legitimate that they would set a Gotti up with in this day and age...why would they?

And this guys dad lives in Gotti's old Howard Beach home...not a big mansion like Junior. Probably all he has to his name.

So, either Gotti Sr. blew his money on himself, the track and at trial...or Jr knew where all of it was and kept it for himself.

Re: Gotti Grandson eyes plea deal. - 02/10/17 09:09 PM

Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211
On a related note.. what are his great uncles vince and Richard gotti up to? I think someone in a recent thread wrote that they thought Richard moved to upstate PA or Scranton area!? Idk if they said Vince is still involved but theyre both made right? I know bc of their name and lack of brains they're not thought of highly, but are they still active in the family at all? Does anyone know more about them?

Also isnt Gene out this year pretty soon no? As always appreciate any insight fellas

At least Richie had the intelligence to move..Vinny is as dumb as a door nail.
Posted By: Lilange

Re: Gotti Grandson eyes plea deal. - 02/10/17 10:05 PM

The kid has an uncle on his mothers side that straightened out with gurino. The one that had gotti on payroll plumbing co
Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

Re: Gotti Grandson eyes plea deal. - 03/02/17 08:30 PM

8 years

http://abc7ny.com/news/grandson-of-mob-boss-john-gotti-gets-8-years-in-drug-case/1780741/
Posted By: Ted

Re: Gotti Grandson eyes plea deal. - 03/02/17 09:20 PM

John Gotti never set his family up like that. He was a street guy and so were all his relatives. As far as the Gambinos helping out the younger Gottis, I doubt it. None of the Gotti loyalists still have much power. John has been off the street for over 25 years, Gene even longer, Junior called it quits and Peter is never coming home. Guys like D'Amico, Cacciopoli and DiMaria don't hold as much power and I doubt the Corozzos are going to do anything for the young Gottis.
Posted By: Ted

Re: Gotti Grandson eyes plea deal. - 03/02/17 09:21 PM

"It sums up a failure as an uncle," John Junior Gotti said. "I couldn't keep him out of the streets. It's tough to watch."

lol

Re: Gotti Grandson eyes plea deal. - 03/02/17 09:39 PM

and he was a failure as a son, and running the gambino family..
Posted By: mightyhealthy

Re: Gotti Grandson eyes plea deal. - 03/02/17 11:20 PM

Now he's a snitch. What a pathetic family.

Re: Gotti Grandson eyes plea deal. - 03/02/17 11:50 PM

I not positive how the ny state system works but hes been in like 6 8 months i dont see him getting out in 4 yrs. I seen 8 yrs with good time get out in 6 and a half 7 rite?

Re: Gotti Grandson eyes plea deal. - 03/02/17 11:54 PM

Isnt the good time just earned off the max 8yrs so saying yoy accumulated 18 months good time youll wrap it up in 6.5 yrs. Wasnt he caught with a gun somehwere in yhe indictment. Moved alot of weight with out one surprised no one tied him and his grand mom up. Pill junkies are nuts to.
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Gotti Grandson eyes plea deal. - 03/03/17 01:42 PM

Originally Posted By: bronx
and he was a failure as a son, and running the gambino family..

Bronx what's the deal with that fat cupcake Peter?
Posted By: Giacomo

Re: Gotti Grandson eyes plea deal. - 03/03/17 02:59 PM

Originally Posted By: pmac
Isnt the good time just earned off the max 8yrs so saying yoy accumulated 18 months good time youll wrap it up in 6.5 yrs.

Not always. Some jurisdictions credit you double for time spent in county lockups--so you'll find guys using court delays to spend as much time in the local jail as they can--by the time he goes upstate, this kid could have three years chopped off an 8 year bid.
Posted By: GerryLang

Re: Gotti Grandson eyes plea deal. - 03/03/17 04:28 PM

Getting 8 years don't seem too bad all things considered. He will still be a young man when he gets out. He was smart not to delay things either. Why waste more time and resources when they got ya dead?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET