Home

Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant

Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 01/13/17 01:18 PM

http://gangsterreport.com/philly-mafia-f...edia-followers/
Posted By: Blackjack2121

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 01/13/17 01:21 PM

What an original idea for an Italian mobster.

Hopefully he doesnt solicit advice from Merlino

lol
Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 01/13/17 01:23 PM

Didn't he learn anything from Joey and his failure?
Posted By: Giacomo

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 01/13/17 01:51 PM

Phil's family has been running a steak shop for thirty years that he founded on Passyunk before he went away. This is a different animal, obviously, but I wouldn't be surprised if he did well with this. South Philly isn't Boca. The big problem will be the liquor license, so the place will have to be in someone else's name, with Phil as maitre'd or something.

How much you want to bet there'll be a 10 percent discount if you pay in cash?

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 01/13/17 02:07 PM

He's Already got some buzz
Posted By: SinatraClub

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 01/13/17 03:00 PM

He and his family already have experience in the restaurant/diner type business. I don't see him having the same fate as Merlino's. Not to mention that he seems to be putting his own money into it. Something Merlino didn't do, and he merely added his name, to his rich friends restaurant, as he's the one who paid for most of it. I don't know his name right now, but the guy who lets Merlino borrow his private jet whenever he has a trial to attend in Philly.
Posted By: cookcounty

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 01/13/17 08:44 PM

Philly mob loves attention like the feds are a made up organization and they can't indict people
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 01/14/17 12:16 AM

Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
He and his family already have experience in the restaurant/diner type business. I don't see him having the same fate as Merlino's. Not to mention that he seems to be putting his own money into it. Something Merlino didn't do, and he merely added his name, to his rich friends restaurant, as he's the one who paid for most of it. I don't know his name right now, but the guy who lets Merlino borrow his private jet whenever he has a trial to attend in Philly.
That jewish biz guy that partnered w/ fuckhead joey has long estranged him..no more private jets,,etc..as 4 Phil N.,,he will do better in that area of culinary legitimacy..like u already reflected S.C.
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 01/14/17 02:35 AM

Big spot ,only time will tell ,looks like he may be catering and a couple trucks from what I hear.

I think he will have a good shot , well known and it's a good time right now around there.
Posted By: mikeyballs211

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 01/14/17 03:52 AM

Originally Posted By: Giacomo
Phil's family has been running a steak shop for thirty years that he founded on Passyunk before he went away. This is a different animal, obviously, but I wouldn't be surprised if he did well with this. South Philly isn't Boca. The big problem will be the liquor license, so the place will have to be in someone else's name, with Phil as maitre'd or something.

Giacomo my friend you couldn't be more right if you tried pal..spot on

I meant to post this the other day read the Philly.com piece posted previously and i happened to make a reservation for my wifes 30th on her bday Feb 1 ill let yall know how ot is and ill be sure to ask phil for an autograph lol....in all seriousness my wife's gpop was an old major pusher connected w the K and A gang who did 8 yrs.. he knew phil back in the day and drunkenly shared at xmas this past year that Phil was the most intelligent, serious, and focused wiseguy he knew and he claimed to have done shit w people very close to Joe the boss Rugnetta... ive asked my wifes gpop for some Rugnetta and or Narducci stories but the cool old prick is reluctant to tell me more bc im a lawyer i think.. even tho i practice real estate law in MD... anyway ill for sure post how Chicks is fellas

Lol if my wife knew I shared shit bout her gpop id be gettin papers real fast...ive tried to not mention him publicly and im by no means in the know and hes an old man.. but i know for a fact this man did major time and knew some heavy hitters...however i will never claim to know more bout Philadelphia oc than guys like hoodlum, sphl mob, vegas mikey, handsome, etc.. apologize if i left anyone out
Posted By: Jerzey55

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 02/17/17 11:44 AM

Great guy
Posted By: Newengland

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 02/19/17 12:05 AM

I would not go thatwhat saying he is a great guy you should know what he did in Allenwood pen what a clown he was there
Posted By: gangstereport

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 02/19/17 02:13 AM

Originally Posted By: Newengland
I would not go thatwhat saying he is a great guy you should know what he did in Allenwood pen what a clown he was there

You seem to know half the mafia don't know you the question is who don't you know? rolleyes

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 02/19/17 03:22 AM

Listen why you getting mad if you know Phil ask him about the money hit sent to a guy because he thought a guy from New York was going to get him I will not say the guys name because it was not true and then Phil was shipped out of Allenwood you ask yourself why big shot I will not even post on here anymore because I can see from what I read is all nosense I told you what happen go ask Phil the tell me if I was right because I am
Posted By: Biggie

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 02/19/17 05:43 AM

Don't know Phil...have friends down there, many don't care for him..I don't know the is story at all that New England said, not saying it ain't true just don't know it.New England, much of what u may read may be innacurate or just citizens throwing up info, that being said, there are some guys who are on point..and then there are posers that act like street guys in the know that don't gave aclue...now, regarding Phil, as i said don't know him, and some friends down there aren't fans, a couple are tho..and someone up here that I love and respect did time with Phil and absolutely loves him, so that co sign means a lot to me..but that don't mean what u say is not true, just a story we don't know that's all

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 02/19/17 02:49 PM

I understand but this is what happen a black guy went up to him and told him that someone was going to hurt him and if he sent 3000 to him he would let him know who it was so he sent the guy the money it's called a soft shake in the joint. When guys found out what he did they could not believe he would do something like this because you can jeopardize everybody and being in Allenwood penn matters because the is a max joint I do not want to say much more but maybe I know your friend who was with phil

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 02/20/17 01:43 AM

Never heard the story, no doubt it's truly weak. I guarantee u my friend never heard that, my friend had his back in another situation and felt he acted right. .n.e. You def know what's what and who's who, and I'm sure you know my friend...this story on Phil is upsetting to say the least

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 02/20/17 01:54 AM

Hi biggie

Where did your friend do his time I am not going to say anything anymore Phil did a lot of time and he did help a lot of guys but he did leave Allenwood in not such a good was even his friend Sally was upset with him Sally was doing 35 years for blowing up the wrong car Sally is short witH black hair and thick glasses

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 02/20/17 01:58 AM

Raybrook, Coleman wrapped in Danbury, almost. 20 on a 22 year sent.., I believ Phil was in Coleman with him not ray brook

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 02/20/17 02:00 AM

I know Allenwood pen raybrook Berlin and fort Dix

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 02/20/17 02:03 AM

Hazel ton and cannen

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 02/20/17 02:14 AM

Many of my friends have crossed paths in some of the joints, good guys from up here..a.s. P.q. Geo, a.c. And m.r...s.v...the guy u mentioned earlier e.l....jersey, scoops..ny desantis....

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 02/20/17 02:21 AM

The geo I know is from CT what year was our friend in raybrook

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 02/20/17 02:34 AM

The one who went to Coleman 98 to 03 I'd say, others thought the late 90s to mid 2000s..same with Dix

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 02/20/17 02:43 AM

Junior tried to make a jerk of one of the guys in his rat book..another friend up there in that period Paul d
Posted By: Wilson101

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 02/21/17 09:52 PM

I understand but this is what happen a black guy went up to him and told him that someone was going to hurt him and if he sent 3000 to him he would let him know who it was so he sent the guy the money it's called a soft shake in the joint. When guys found out what he did they could not believe he would do something like this because you can jeopardize everybody and being in Allenwood penn matters because the is a max joint I do not want to say much more but maybe I know your friend who was with phil
people were mad because it put eveyone in jeopardy? What? Im positive this whole situation never happened anyway haha. Just trying to get a sense of where you come up with some logic like this

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 02/22/17 03:09 AM

Again, never heard the story, and don't know whether it happened or not....but..as far as if it did happen how it put people in jeopardy is allowing another crew to shake you down in the joint puts people at odds, the get away with it with Phil, then the next friend is gonna get shake too, them at some point, someone is getting shanked...it this indeed happened, the minute phils friends heard there would be a serious issue..hence putting everyone in jeopardy..I understand what he means, hope my explanation helps u..whether it happened or not, I can't answer that...did phils restaurant open yet, does anyone know.
Posted By: yatescj7

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 02/22/17 07:27 AM

Originally Posted By: Biggie
Again, never heard the story, and don't know whether it happened or not....but..as far as if it did happen how it put people in jeopardy is allowing another crew to shake you down in the joint puts people at odds, the get away with it with Phil, then the next friend is gonna get shake too, them at some point, someone is getting shanked...it this indeed happened, the minute phils friends heard there would be a serious issue..hence putting everyone in jeopardy..I understand what he means, hope my explanation helps u..whether it happened or not, I can't answer that...did phils restaurant open yet, does anyone know.

Sounds like a load of horse shit to me. Phil falling for a guy saying, "Hey man I got wind of somebody that wants to hurt you, I'll tell you who for 3 grand." Ridiculous and no hang around guy, much less a made guy with pedigree would fall for such a weak scam. There is more to the story or it never happened. I'm a middle class nobody from MS and wouldn't fall for that BS. Phil was a tough guy, knew the life. Scarfo was planning a hit back in the day, asked his nephew Leonetti to choose the guys he wanted in on it and he didn't hesitate to select Philip Narducci who was one of the youngest guys. The hit never went off, but just passing over the older guys to select Phil as the guy they trusted to carry it out spoke volumes.
Posted By: PHL_Mob

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 02/22/17 10:54 AM

Present day Charlie White Iannece

Description: Present day Charlie White Iannece
Attached picture image.jpg

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 02/22/17 10:55 AM

Recent one of Philip Narducci

Description: Recent one of Philip Narducci
Attached picture image.jpg

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 02/22/17 12:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Biggie
thats not how prison works lol. I can understand the logic I guess, but just no... Sorry. I have been to state prison before. People get hurt and extorted right and left. No one is up and arms about it, that would almost be like dry snitching
Posted By: pmac

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 02/22/17 04:28 PM

Ya that slander. He didnt want to suggest who the official boss of new england is but to tell a story about a philly made guy who did 25yrs in prison is ok. That story would have made its rounds threw every mob guy in nyc and philly and merlino in company would have shelved him and probaly kicked him out of philly it doesnt seem that way. Opening a restaurant in philly named after your dead mafia dad in philly. Also not trying to stay out the limelight. Cool pic of the guy charly white who that book by the crow has to do wit him. Looks healthy.

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 02/22/17 04:33 PM

Yep. Not only is it total bullshit story but were supposed to believe he fell for some shit like that 15 years or more into his sentence? Nah.

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 02/22/17 05:04 PM

Wasnt he also doing a concurrent natural life sentenced for a hit in the state system till if was flipped on appeal in the late 90tys. We dont belive you. Need more people.

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 02/22/17 05:20 PM

been to both fed and state.....again I never heard this story..but I read the shit on here about the old school scarfo guys all running together..and I can tell you unequivocally that is not the case with phil and one particular person, and that's cuz of someone acting wrong deep into his sentence..from what I'm told, phil was in the right,and it was set straight.this story is not related to new englands story....i doubt it happened exactly the way new England briefly described it..i have no idea if it happened..nor do i have an opinion if it did or did not, strange things happen every day ...I doubt some guy out of the blue walked up and said 'send me 3k and ill tell you whos gonna kill ya', obviously I dont think new England meant that, if it happened, there must be a ton of other circumstances that led it there...what I am saying is if someone shook someone down, and you just paid without going to bat for yourself or with the people you are with, then you are opening up a can of worms,and vegas, I don't think you will disagree with that statement, just trying to make it clear

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 02/22/17 05:25 PM

is the joint opened? can anyone confirm that?

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 02/22/17 11:49 PM

Hello I have not been posting but Lat me say somethings yatescj7 you do not get it I will tell you this Phil was shipped out of Allenwood pen because of what happen with the soft shake. The guy's name was ice and the guy he said was going to hurt Phil was Anthony Senter and Anthony was not going to hurt at all and the was an issue after that happen but a few guys from ri and Ernie boy along with Anthony Senter took care of it phile was shipped out of the prison after what he did that is how he got to a medium Phil was friends with a guy named Mitch from philly and a guy name payodi he was Indian so if you think I do not know what I am saying ask him Phil also lived in 4a at the time that was A&O unit the cop in the unit was name grill so go check that out and see if I do not know what I am talking about just because a guy in made does not mean he is tough or a man in them places it happen and things happen in them places

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 02/22/17 11:52 PM

Bigge when did you do fed time and would you mind saying where you were in the Feds

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 02/23/17 12:16 AM

Again, I don't know know the story, it sounds pretty descriptive and legit to me..I will say it can definitely be checked out, so go ahead guys, check it out, serious names mentioned so anyone in the know can check it..I'll say again, I was told he acted right in a jackpot situation so, who knows why he went the way he went there, but if accurate it sounds really weak...early 90s Danbury Allenwood camp Plymouth

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 02/23/17 12:22 AM

Were you in Plymouth with Ray in 1990

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 02/23/17 12:24 AM

No..Danbury yes..there were a few young kids..Irish kid from southie good tough stand up kid was a little older than me, 2 other Italians about 4 years older than me medford. I was the youngest at the table..

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 02/23/17 12:28 AM

Ok I am not saying that he would not do something if needed things do happen and sometimes guys get pariod in some places the pens are different but he did not come around in Allenwood pen from what I know chuckle Russo fat Vinny tommy karate who did not talk with fat Vinny even though they were co defendants but were men but they did not talk plus you had Anthony Senter Bobby zam who died in prison really good guy Mike tectta who was shipped back to the state tony Aiello al Greco Johnny Moss bills Burke from ri Anthony st jr from ri Norman DuPont little Sally George neck jimmy frogs them guys were all there and Phil did not hang with any of them

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 02/23/17 12:30 AM

Ernie boy and Frankie martizine

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 02/23/17 12:32 AM

So Johnny cinncoti was in Danbury Raymond was in the hole there with Dennis Lepore were there when they were there

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 02/23/17 12:36 AM

Yes both Johnny and dennis..dd too..

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 02/23/17 12:39 AM

PMAC. Why would I tell you who is the boss in Newengland again you think very made guy is a man take a peak at what is out there and yes Phil did his time but in this situation he did not do the right thing that is all it does not make him a bad guy but it did happen 1000 percent

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 02/23/17 12:40 AM

Biggie are you from mass 038 070 or 014

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 02/23/17 12:47 AM

I am from mass. Not my number though

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 02/23/17 12:51 AM

So you know Frankie mark and Bobby are no good and mark comes from good stock

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 02/23/17 12:52 AM

All I can say is what I said about Phil happen I am not saying he is a bad guy things happen sometimes he does not make him a bad guy but that is how he got out of Allenwood the guy who was sis was named feinny

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 02/23/17 12:53 AM

Oh yes..I know..mark has good people, family and friends, all around..ralph..steven...Darin....disgrace..Frankie I met in passing same with bobby...my friends were not fans of either

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 02/23/17 12:54 AM

I understand your point on Phil, totally..the story sounds like he acted wrong, and if guys like Erie boy feel that way, most everyone will

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 02/23/17 12:55 AM

Darrin good people you mean Steven rosssti good man champi is a good guy also I try not to say to much I do not want anybody to know who I am on here

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 02/23/17 12:59 AM

Not gonna lie..I ain't one of these mon day morNing qbs with Mark who say they knew all along..totally torally blindsided me..I guess hindsight maybe, but at the time no way

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 02/23/17 01:00 AM

I'm the same way, neither do i..and yes all good people...if u asked all today if they could have did things differently to a man they would root for them not to miss at ihop..

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 02/23/17 01:01 AM

I agree with you but when they moved him to Worcester we knew something was up if the state did not hear him talking to the Feds no one would no. I felt bad for Eddie harris

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 02/23/17 01:09 AM

Ya a lot of guys mentioned the worcester move.but I know good guys that were moved to there too...yes, another good guy eddie

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 03/01/17 02:23 AM

Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211

I meant to post this the other day read the Philly.com piece posted previously and i happened to make a reservation for my wifes 30th on her bday Feb 1 ill let yall know how ot is and ill be sure to ask phil for an autograph lol....in all seriousness my wife's gpop was an old major pusher connected w the K and A gang who did 8 yrs.. he knew phil back in the day and drunkenly shared at xmas this past year that Phil was the most intelligent, serious, and focused wiseguy he knew and he claimed to have done shit w people very close to Joe the boss Rugnetta... ive asked my wifes gpop for some Rugnetta and or Narducci stories but the cool old prick is reluctant to tell me more bc im a lawyer i think.. even tho i practice real estate law in MD... anyway ill for sure post how Chicks is fellas

Lol if my wife knew I shared shit bout her gpop id be gettin papers real fast...ive tried to not mention him publicly and im by no means in the know and hes an old man.. but i know for a fact this man did major time and knew some heavy hitters...however i will never claim to know more bout Philadelphia oc than guys like hoodlum, sphl mob, vegas mikey, handsome, etc.. apologize if i left anyone out
Yo m.b.,,aint heard from u in a while..so, ur wifes gramps was a "second story guy'..if u know what i mean..my wife's oldest brother was part of them dudes as a "lock expert"..& boy ,after a few shots of Jack, he's got alot of stories..ill get in touch w/u by other means..later.

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 03/01/17 02:40 AM

Originally Posted By: hoodlum

Yo m.b.,,aint heard from u in a while..so, ur wifes gramps was a "second story guy'..if u know what i mean..my wife's oldest brother was part of them dudes as a "lock expert"..& boy ,after a few shots of Jack, he's got alot of stories..ill get in touch w/u by other means..later.

Yo hoodlum sorry been busy w work and my kid...yea her fam is all from Kenso back when it was mainly white irish people there..he did shit w K and A gang but I haven't been able to get more info outta him on that..but he readily talks about wiseguys he knew...I think I know what u mean get at me on pm buddy hope you're well my friend
Posted By: Aces

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 03/01/17 02:55 AM

Phil was well liked in Elkton. You also had agnello, dragonetti, sal avellino, and a bunch of other guys.

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 03/01/17 03:49 AM

Listen you guys think what you want I know what happen in Allenwood pen and how Phil got out of there he left from the hole because of what he did he paid the 3000 and he was told Anthony Senter was going to hurt him it was not true at all and he did not hang with Ernie boy Senter fat Vinny George neck jimmy frogs tommy karate Bobby zam god rest his soul and there was two guys from Rhode Island there also so you guys can write what you want but I am telling you what happen

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 03/01/17 01:50 PM

Newengland
I must of missed the story. so you are saying some black guy approached him and told him someone was going to hurt him unless he wired 3k in the black guys account?
Why exactly was Phil transferred?
Posted By: phillyguy39

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 03/02/17 01:43 AM

I had heard a story about this. Apparently a few black guys got together and planned to scam Narducci out of money because they thought he was loaded financially. What I was told was that this money was never paid and some of the blacks went to the administration and told them that there was a hit on Narducci from some of the Italian guys who were there. This was not true at all but they had to ship him regardless. I also know most of the players that were there including Ernie Boy, Karate, Frogs, Georgie the neck etc... so this story is right from there mouths.

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 03/02/17 04:56 AM

This is what happen I know all of them guys he paid 3000 to a guy called ice and a guy from Rhode Island found out and told Ernie boy and Anthony Senter there was no one trying to hurt Phil the black guy did not go to sis they went to Phil and he was put in the hole and then shipped but he got shipped because sis fineey was told from who else and that is what happen I kno w all the guys that were there so you can figure it out why that is but for all you guys that thought I was just talking now you know I am on the money

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 03/02/17 05:10 AM

Why don't all u newbies shut the fuck up//

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 03/02/17 05:40 AM

Why would you talk like that just because I am new on here or I should say I just started writing on here does not mean I am not correct plus were you not a newbie at one time also. This is why I do write on her because all I read are sick dumb lies a person like you hoodlum gets mad because you do not like when someone like me writes the real story not the junk you write

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 03/02/17 06:16 AM

Why would you talk like that just because I am new on here or I should say I just started writing on here does not mean I am not correct plus were you not a newbie at one time also. This is why I do write on her because all I read are sick dumb lies a person like you hoodlum gets mad because you do not like when someone like me writes the real story not the junk you write
Allright,Allright...1rst of all, I was not pointing a finger @ u personally..I dont know u from a can of worms,,I'm not gettin' into it wit u guys,,& u dont know me..& trust me,u dont want 2 know me,,only a few board members know me & as 4 u, I'll just stay out of ur little convos..later dude.

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 03/02/17 01:03 PM

Newengland,
I actually think the story is plausible and you are probably a nice guy. That said, your style of writing leaves a lot to be desired and its very difficult to follow.
At first i thought you were some eight year old kid that got a hold of his parents user name and password to this forum. Lol

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 03/02/17 01:32 PM

Thank you for you kind words ACES it's to bad when you write you do not know what you are talking about I feel bad that most of you are wannabes outsides that think you belong it's ok you keep thinking that you are mobbed up and in today's world who would want to be and believe me I know Aces it's to bad you are a clown and the only reason I write on here is because I read this stuff and I laugh where do most of you come from

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 03/02/17 02:54 PM

Newengland
Im not questioning your mob knowledge, im just wondering where you learned to write, its actually laughable.
Who was your English teacher; Flavor Flav ????
Posted By: merlino

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 03/02/17 03:51 PM

Originally Posted By: Aces
Newengland
Im not questioning your mob knowledge, im just wondering where you learned to write, its actually laughable.
Who was your English teacher; Flavor Flav ????

used to be a dude on here that was thrown off here that has similar grammer

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 03/02/17 05:14 PM

There probaly a handfull of people who can go to prison at 25yrs old get out at 50 and be a functioning person in society. Most lose there minds and become bugs after a decade in prison. Dude landing on his feet must have had a stash of money. If hes in good standing with the philly mob who knows but hes opening his restaurant named after a mobfather so theres that.

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 03/02/17 07:06 PM

Thank you for you kind words ACES it's to bad when you write you do not know what you are talking about I feel bad that most of you are wannabes outsides that think you belong it's ok you keep thinking that you are mobbed up and in today's world who would want to be and believe me I know Aces it's to bad you are a clown and the only reason I write on here is because I read this stuff and I laugh where do most of you come from
Well stay off this board if ur feelings r true,b 4 u get in trouble or Turnbull throws u off..which ever comes 1rst..ur starting 2 itch the back of my neck.

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 03/02/17 07:10 PM

Originally Posted By: pmac
There probaly a handfull of people who can go to prison at 25yrs old get out at 50 and be a functioning person in society. Most lose there minds and become bugs after a decade in prison. Dude landing on his feet must have had a stash of money. If hes in good standing with the philly mob who knows but hes opening his restaurant named after a mobfather so theres that.
Exactly pmac//

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 03/03/17 04:23 AM

Again if you guys new anything and from what I read pmac does not know anything Phil has his his dads money that is mother had waiting for him and Frankie the other this is dad got killed because he made a move a the old man testa and he thought it was ok from New York and then scarfs even backed door Phil and his brother I am done with the both of you including hoodlum remember I know about Allenwood for good reason

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 03/03/17 04:31 AM

Again if you guys new anything and from what I read pmac does not know anything Phil has his his dads money that is mother had waiting for him and Frankie the other this is dad got killed because he made a move a the old man testa and he thought it was ok from New York and then scarfs even backed door Phil and his brother I am done with the both of you including hoodlum remember I know about Allenwood for good reason
you are a fraud or some type of wierdo. The things you post are laughable. Its funny you could be "done" w someone..lol can you be "done" posting..would be helpful to people not playing make believe
Posted By: phillyguy39

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 03/03/17 09:43 AM

http://www.phillymag.com/foobooz/2017/03...y/#more-3254469

Just picked this up about Narducci restaurant.

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 03/03/17 12:00 PM

Vegas mike. You are a nut job plus you a wannabee also do you not understand how I know what happen think about it I really do not care you are so gangster happy it is comical
Posted By: GerryLang

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 03/03/17 04:21 PM

It's a shame! There seems to be a handful of posters with some interesting stuff to say,but their inability to make a semi literate post makes it impossible to understand thwm. I'm not an elegant writer, or great at spelling and grammar, but you can usually understand my post.

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 03/03/17 04:59 PM

New england sould like a bitter old hater. The hate is strong in you. Now it's his dads money. You probaly did do them 10 years in prisons around the feds thats not cool you got caught. Hate hate hate.

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 03/03/17 05:03 PM

Hates on some guy who bought his button in boston for 250k like 25yrs ago but it was money well spent cause today the guy owns car lots worth millions flying privit jets. Hate on hater. But thats not the way it was back jn 1975. Welcome to the 21 century.

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 03/03/17 11:01 PM

Guys sorry maybe I thought you wanted the truth I am not a hater at all. Did you ever think that I was thaughtva different way. The guy joe who bought his button has car lots because his wife's dad left her a ton of real estate in the north end I am not mad I have a nice life as for Phil I know him I do not dislike him at all but that really did happen I only thought when you write on here that you guys would want the truth things happen in them places sometimes you win and sometimes you lose I go to work everyday because I know it is not 1975 always remember never judge a man for what he has in his pocket I would rather sit with a man with nothing than sit with guy that has everything but he has no morals or any honor
Posted By: Itiswhatitis

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 03/03/17 11:10 PM

In the Philly Mag article - two Range Rovers parked out front - staged? Phils?

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 04/24/17 09:36 PM

Phil Narducci Restaurant opened up this past Saturday. Has anyone checked it out yet? How was the food?

https://www.google.com/amp/philly.eater.com/platform/amp/2017/4/19/15361624/chicks-washington-avenue

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 04/24/17 11:18 PM

So does anyone know if any of the street guys attended the opening or have gone in to give him a play

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 04/25/17 12:58 AM

Smart gamble on the location IMO. Point breeze flipped quickly, could be prime location for a restaurant

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 04/25/17 01:02 AM

The latest article with the pizza menu sounds fuckin delicious... i think gangsterbb should send an official envoy of Philly posters like Handsome Stevie, Hoodlum, vegasmikey and myself and we gangbang the fuck outta some pizza, brewskis, and fanboy stalkin of Phil, his brother, and any other remotely italian looking fellas.. whos with me!?...i know my pal Hoodlum is down hes good people

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 04/25/17 01:08 AM

Vegas mike. You are a nut job plus you a wannabee also do you not understand how I know what happen think about it I really do not care you are so gangster happy it is comical
you dont know me and you definitely dont know phil narducci . gangster happy, that's comical coming from you tough guy.

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 04/25/17 01:10 AM

Haha! Sounds good. You can count me in

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 04/25/17 03:22 PM

The latest article with the pizza menu sounds fuckin delicious... i think gangsterbb should send an official envoy of Philly posters like Handsome Stevie, Hoodlum, vegasmikey and myself and we gangbang the fuck outta some pizza, brewskis, and fanboy stalkin of Phil, his brother, and any other remotely italian looking fellas.. whos with me!?...i know my pal Hoodlum is down hes good people

Haha I would definitely be game. Who doesn't like pizza and beer? Lol

I'm around all weekend let me know.

P.S. I'm pretty sure Frankie Jr is still in jail to be released this fall.

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 04/25/17 10:36 PM

Sounds like a fuckin' plan my man...as a career Sous chef,I'd be honored..& if I may say,I know a good pizza like good pussy,& ive had some of the best in my day,even my wife would be down 4 that excursion, Ive turned her into a female Craig Laban..& she'll probably drink some of those droogies under the pinochle table...

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 07/14/17 03:06 PM

Write up today about Phil Narducci and his restaurant:

http://www.philly.com/philly/columnists/...b-20170714.html

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 07/14/17 05:37 PM

My 2 cents this guys must be retired from the life. Seems like he doesnt have time to be a capo. Hes rich. Given public interviews. Hes did good for a guy who did that much time. I wonder if the older brother is the complete opp. Drinking all day plotting robberys or also retired. Theres no way in hell this guy is running a faction or whatevers been reported womder if merlino and company put him on shelf.

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 07/14/17 05:38 PM

Food looks good and the place. If hes still n the family be a nice place for xmis party.

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 07/14/17 05:41 PM

Philly family is crazy with all these guys out from scarfos era. All killed each others best friends or dads and they all get along 30 yrs later. Must be bitter feelings everywhere.

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 07/14/17 11:42 PM

Why would owning a restaurant indicate that Phil is out of the life? I would venture to say that the majority of active mobsters do own and actively operate restaurants and/or bars. It's a heavy cash flow business and thus a great way to launder dirty money. For instance, Patsy Parello who we've been talking about for a while now owns his own restaurant (Patsy's Rigoletto) on Arthur Ave, actively manages it and I've also not only gives interviews with regards to his restaurant but I've even seen video interviews of him on YouTube so I don't think I'd rule Phil Narducci out of the life just because he's opened a restaurant that is getting decent media coverage/hype. As Tony Soprano said "I keep telling these guys, you need to show legitimate income".
Posted By: thebigfella

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 07/15/17 12:02 AM

People think narducci is out because he hasn't killed anyone...lol
Posted By: MemphisMafia

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 07/15/17 12:44 AM

I belive Phil is the Narducci Leonnetti said in his book was a true gangster.Leonetti said his advice to anyone in the Philly mob was to stay out of this guys way.I don't know nothing but what I read down here but I tell ya I like reading ya'll Philly guys shit.Good stuff

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 07/15/17 01:16 AM

Phl mob you are 100 percent correct. And big fella. Only thing i can think of is after 25yrs you wouldnt want to get whacked like your dad so stay legit. But the board said his nephew was inducted recently so he had to say ok.

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 07/15/17 04:07 PM

I read a quote from Phil in an article, he said "I camed to grips with my fathers death along time ago, my father went for a power grab and played the price for it" he's seasoned and melowed now, if anybody should be admin its that guy
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 07/15/17 04:14 PM

I wouldn't send my kid to a nursery owned by a pedophile. Why would I go to a restaurant to line a criminal's pockets so he can launder money?

It's not like there's a lack of Italian restaurants in Philly that aren't owned by criminals.

P.S.

Larducci looks very, very unhealthy. His BMI must be skyhigh!

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 08/02/17 08:12 AM

Originally Posted By: PHL_Mob
Why would owning a restaurant indicate that Phil is out of the life? I would venture to say that the majority of active mobsters do own and actively operate restaurants and/or bars. It's a heavy cash flow business and thus a great way to launder dirty money. For instance, Patsy Parello who we've been talking about for a while now owns his own restaurant (Patsy's Rigoletto) on Arthur Ave, actively manages it and I've also not only gives interviews with regards to his restaurant but I've even seen video interviews of him on YouTube so I don't think I'd rule Phil Narducci out of the life just because he's opened a restaurant that is getting decent media coverage/hype. As Tony Soprano said "I keep telling these guys, you need to show legitimate income".

I have to agree with PHL here. If anything id think this may be a sign hes back in., how else does he get the scratch to open this place? I guess maybe family money from Ralphs I believe.. but idk if him or his brother owned that place, but either way the money came from crime one way or another. My guess is Phil bein as Leonetti says a true gangster, he knkw you have to have legit income or hed be an automatic target. Any philly posters heard anything concrete about him having a crew? For what its worth last we heard GA and Mayo face said he headed one of those factions in the family

And Moe although your analogy of not wanting to give money to a pedophile is a little extreme, I understand your point..but tbh idc that hes a gangster , ill admt im a mob nerd and id absolutely go to Chicks and have a meal hoping to spot him or his brother or nephew like a complete tool lol

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 08/02/17 10:19 AM

They don't know nothing, they do a lot of guessing just like us...I question their "sources"

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 08/02/17 05:20 PM

Mikey....lets go..pm me if u want 2 pursue a meal @ Chickies..I know u got a rough schedule..it could b fun.Maybe just an hour or so..can u imagine?....Phil making sure my instinctual chef demands b met..he better have nice food or i'm rattin'!!
Posted By: TheChickenMan

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 08/02/17 09:40 PM

Narducci is there a lot. He parks his Harley out front and he always wears his chicks baseball hat and black chicks shirt. Any Friday or Saturday night him and his wife are there. Well when I went they were but that was the second weeken it was open And if you want to see his nephew he owns a barber shop on 16 and moyamensing. Probably best in city. He doesn't work much but stops by sometimes

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 08/02/17 10:26 PM

http://hairstoyouphiladelphia.com/
Posted By: TheChickenMan

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 08/02/17 11:29 PM

Dante have you ever been in stogie joes? I go there sundays for the pizza. I was at my table with my girlfriend and two of her friends and someone said hey look at the old school funky 70s pic on the wall. Lo and behold it's xhixkie ciangcaglini posing back in the 70s with I assume the owner of stogie joes. It's right on the wall on the left when you walk in after the entrance to the outsideish seating area. I didn't say anything at the time because none of them would know who he is. But if you're ever there check it out itt def belongs in our rare photos page

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 08/03/17 09:58 AM

Nah, I've only driven by Stogie Joe's . I want to check it out though- it's on the list.

I honestly don't spend much time in South Philly anymore ever since I dated a girl there from the neighborhood. I still keep in touch though with some of the neighborhood people I got to know through her though.

These days I'm only there when I go to see my Mets, Giants, Devils, Knicks, or any college hoops games play in the sports complex in South Philly then we will always go out in South Philly before and after watching our NY/NJ teams play in Philly.

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 08/03/17 10:02 AM

I'm in AC a lot though....
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 08/03/17 05:24 PM

Originally Posted By: thebigfella
I read a quote from Phil in an article, he said "I camed to grips with my fathers death along time ago, my father went for a power grab and played the price for it" he's seasoned and melowed now, if anybody should be admin its that guy

its hard not to admire phil. heres a man who forgave his father's murderer and then dedicated his life to serving that man, ultimately doing 25 years for him. you need some character to do that. i know christians who can't get over a tiny church fart.
Posted By: Ted

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 08/04/17 01:54 AM

He never said that. That's what was reported based on a GA source. I seriously doubt he ever talked about that to the media.

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 08/04/17 02:33 AM

So the older brother frank is still in prison on parole violation for being around felons. That happend a few years back he must be wrapping it up. Jeeze guy did a ton of time and got a few more. So the pung brothers were involved in the murder of frank sr? It must eat them alive seeing them around philly like everything is forgiven thats a hard thing for joe melino or uncle joe to smooth over.

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 08/04/17 01:22 PM

Frank Narducci Jr gets out of prison in 3 months (this October 2017)

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 08/04/17 07:46 PM

His father got what he had coming
Posted By: flamingokid123

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 08/04/17 09:21 PM

I think they got Frank Jr, In Fort Dix.

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 08/05/17 12:01 AM

Yeah he's in Ft. Dix that's correct

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 08/05/17 02:26 PM

You will never see frank or Phil goi on a killing spree over something that happened over 30 years ago, if you think I'm wrong then hold your breath and wait for it to happen, their father broked the rules! That's why their still members of the mafia because they believe in the rules
Posted By: Scalish

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 08/05/17 03:13 PM

Agree with the big fella. They understand that their Father broke the rules and that he was killed for it.

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 08/05/17 04:49 PM

I forgot. So chickie surported casella to do the bomb on testa then testas kid sal kills chickie. What a dumb ass after seeing all the guys who killed bruno get whacked and tortured and money stuffed up your shiter. Should have stayed humble.
Posted By: Scalish

Re: Phil Narducci Opening Up Restaurant - 08/05/17 11:06 PM

I think Chickie was the main guy behind it and Casella went along with him.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET