Home

Mob Wives

Posted By: MobMan

Mob Wives - 01/11/17 12:28 AM

Now that the show is over how are the ladies gonna make money? I think Renee is dating some guy named Joey Gambino, Drita owns that store, I don't know about Ramona and Carla.
Posted By: mikeyballs211

Re: Mob Wives - 01/11/17 10:39 PM

Is that hot piece of ass Ramona still engaged to marry thst Gambino soldier? I know he was locked up and was trying to get released for a day to attend his oen wedding and it was denied.. anyone know more about him and if hes still in the can?

Haha i feel like a broad or my wife discussing these annoying Italiam hens, but alas there isnt much new mob news and they were entertaining
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Mob Wives - 01/12/17 01:47 AM

Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211
Is that hot piece of ass Ramona still engaged to marry thst Gambino soldier? I know he was locked up and was trying to get released for a day to attend his oen wedding and it was denied.. anyone know more about him and if hes still in the can?

Haha i feel like a broad or my wife discussing these annoying Italiam hens, but alas there isnt much new mob news and they were entertaining
U don't actually follow that "reality" shit do you??lol,or do u just fap over her big ass t--s?
Posted By: olivant

Re: Mob Wives - 01/14/17 06:59 PM

Originally Posted By: hoodlum

U don't actually follow that "reality" shit do you??lol,or do u just fap over her big ass t--s?

Totally agree. When it premiered I thought that it would present an interesting perspective and information. Madonne!, was I wrong. It was just women screaming at each other. I could watch the same thing on Dance Moms.
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Mob Wives - 01/14/17 07:19 PM

They're all trashy bimbo's !!
Posted By: MobMan

Re: Mob Wives - 01/15/17 12:21 AM

I used to like the show.
Posted By: mikeyballs211

Re: Mob Wives - 01/15/17 12:44 AM

Originally Posted By: hoodlum

Hahah hoodlum idk wtf fap means but shes got a great rack and ass... my wife loved that show and ill admit I watched but it's absolutely awful

Anyone know bout my original question and the Gambino soldier? The inly interesting thing id care to know about those annoying broads is which wiseguys they all dated? Nit the family connections or like the ones bankrobber husband etc
Posted By: Beenaround

Re: Mob Wives - 01/18/17 09:44 PM

Funny part is ..none where actually married to Mob Guys...a lot of wanna be's, that was about it...These Women were tougher than their Husbands.
Posted By: helenwheels

Re: Mob Wives - 01/18/17 09:48 PM

Big Ang was married to a real mob guy, many years ago. A Colombo named Robert D'Onofrio. He's the father of her kids.
Posted By: Beenaround

Re: Mob Wives - 01/19/17 06:30 PM

Originally Posted By: helenwheels
Big Ang was married to a real mob guy, many years ago. A Colombo named Robert D'Onofrio. He's the father of her kids.

Yeah..many,many years ago..of which was her second marriage..The 3rd was to the garbage man

Re: Mob Wives - 01/19/17 06:50 PM

Originally Posted By: Beenaround
Originally Posted By: helenwheels

Yeah..many,many years ago..of which was her second marriage..The 3rd was to the garbage man

I didn't know about the first one, only Rob. He used to have a bar around the corner from Bill Cutolo's club, it was there for years.
Posted By: bronx

Re: Mob Wives - 01/19/17 07:52 PM

secrets

Re: Mob Wives - 01/19/17 07:58 PM

smile My friend Bronx always knows..
Posted By: bronx

Re: Mob Wives - 01/20/17 02:37 AM

Petey pecks was ang's first husband . hope that help Helen..lol
Posted By: pmac

Re: Mob Wives - 01/20/17 03:23 AM

Ya i love trash tv ang was good at it. Believable i would say. Hope fully she made a few bucks before her death sighned it over so she didnt get crushed with medical bills. I rember seeing her house on staten island it looked over one of them rivers bays ect. Hope the kids got a little something. The chick Renee has disapeard of american tv read she was on uk big brother. Reality tv is hard n america i swear it all started with the realworld on mtv. But with celebs its was the osburn family'.2000.
Posted By: Stugotz

Re: Mob Wives - 11/08/20 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by helenwheels

Didn't she suffocate her ex husband with those big fake torpedo tits?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET