Home

Warren Fratianno

Posted By: ChiTown

Warren Fratianno - 01/10/17 02:46 AM

Does anyone know what became of Jimmy Fratianno's brother Warren? I've read he actually allowed Jimmy to stay at his abode and was close to Tony Accardo. Is that verified?
Posted By: SinatraClub

Re: Warren Fratianno - 01/10/17 02:50 PM

If Jimmy's Last Mafioso book is anything to go by, I think Warren had some sort of illness which kept him from really getting involved in that life along with his brother. I think Jimmy makes countless references to having to "take care" of his brother or "looking after" his brother in that book. I'll have to go look again as I'm not totally positive. But I always got that implication from the parts of the book where he's mentioned.
Posted By: Faithful1

Re: Warren Fratianno - 01/10/17 10:56 PM

Name: Warren J. Fratianno
Last Residence:
89110 Las Vegas, Clark, Nevada, USA
BORN: 1 Jan 1919, Cleveland
Died: 1 Jul 1998
Posted By: strococs

Re: Warren Fratianno - 01/11/17 10:09 AM

Originally Posted By: ChiTown
Does anyone know what became of Jimmy Fratianno's brother Warren? I've read he actually allowed Jimmy to stay at his abode and was close to Tony Accardo. Is that verified?

Warren was running a brothel in the bay area at one time , dont know about the rest
Posted By: FriendoftheFamily

Re: Warren Fratianno - 01/12/17 09:18 PM

Added Jimmy Fratianno on left Warren in the Center and Attorney Farro on the Right

Attached picture Jimmy and Warren Fratianno and Atty Farro.jpg
Posted By: MightyDR

Re: Warren Fratianno - 01/12/17 11:13 PM

Originally Posted By: FriendoftheFamily
Added Jimmy Fratianno on left Warren in the Center and Attorney Farro on the Right

Never seen that one. Thanks FriendoftheFamily.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET