Home

Gloria Olarte

Posted By: British

Gloria Olarte - 01/06/17 12:32 PM

Is she still alive?

If she is I'm surprised she has never published a book, she would have some story to tell or did she release a book previously?
Posted By: baldo

Re: Gloria Olarte - 01/06/17 01:16 PM

she was interviewed on some documentaries....not sure how long ago they were. She should have wrote a book years ago because not sure there is much interest now.
Posted By: dinocrocetti

Re: Gloria Olarte - 01/06/17 06:41 PM

im not so sure if shes alive but she may have been the ugliest mob mistress in the history of mistresses. and she wouldnt have any story to tell except how big paul used hydraulics to get his penis erect. he didn't share shit with her, she was about as smart as a zoo animal
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Gloria Olarte - 01/06/17 07:36 PM

I think agents O'brien and Kurins were more fascinated with Castellano's D!ck implant then Gloria was !!
Posted By: dinocrocetti

Re: Gloria Olarte - 01/06/17 08:06 PM

Originally Posted By: DiLorenzo
I think agents O'brien and Kurins were more fascinated with Castellano's D!ck implant then Gloria was !!

both agents were publicity hungry, i believe half of what they wrote int hat book
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Gloria Olarte - 01/06/17 08:35 PM

Originally Posted By: dinocrocetti
im not so sure if shes alive but she may have been the ugliest mob mistress in the history of mistresses. and she wouldnt have any story to tell except how big paul used hydraulics to get his penis erect. he didn't share shit with her, she was about as smart as a zoo animal

No doubt! Ugggggggggggggggggly!

Re: Gloria Olarte - 01/06/17 10:47 PM

both agents were publicity hungry, i believe half of what they wrote int hat book

Me either...They were contradicted by other agents as well..That other agent who said they messed around with Castellano's cable tv and he went in as a repairman and placed the bugs...

Obrien and Kurins just flat out lied about them planting it...

Imagine how many times they must have lied under oath to get a conviction...

Plus, its not only unprofessional, its unsubstantiated as well to write in a book that castellano had a penile implant...Matter of fact they're not even supposed to be listening to private matters, yet they obviously listened to everything they could, probably with the book in mind !!
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Gloria Olarte - 01/07/17 01:07 AM

gravanos book has some funny quotes about her. Once sammy frank decicco and Paul were discussing gloria and the agent who was following her and sammy offered to whack her lol. Decicco had to scold sammy because paul was in love with her. Sammy also thought she "was ugly as sin" and wished he killed her because of the damage she caused
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Gloria Olarte - 01/07/17 01:24 AM

I don't know why they Feds had to emasculate Paul like that. We don't need to know that neither does his family and friends. Just make the case on him but don't embarrass him publicly. They should in private confront him, not put it in a book. Certain lines shouldn't be crossed by both sides publicly. Just my opinion.

Re: Gloria Olarte - 01/07/17 01:30 AM

Originally Posted By: Beanshooter
I don't know why they Feds had to emasculate Paul like that. We don't need to know that neither does his family and friends. Just make the case on him but don't embarrass him publicly. They should in private confront him, not put it in a book. Certain lines shouldn't be crossed by both sides publicly. Just my opinion.

Exactly...If it shows anything, its that the feds are no better or worse then these guys are, and by their own account Castellano always treated them respectfully..So much for returning the favor huh ??

Re: Gloria Olarte - 01/07/17 01:33 AM

^^Agree D!
Posted By: Binnie_Coll

Re: Gloria Olarte - 01/07/17 05:24 AM

yes, bean, just do your job and make a case against the guy.
Posted By: British

Re: Gloria Olarte - 01/07/17 10:06 AM

I reckon she has more of a story to tell than many of the nobodies who wrote books claiming all sorts.

I bet she seen and heard a lot more of Gambino business than people realise.
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Gloria Olarte - 01/07/17 10:17 PM

I agree.
Posted By: bigboy

Re: Gloria Olarte - 01/07/17 11:32 PM

She was ugly- with his money he could have done better. I doubt anyone would be interested in this old story
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Gloria Olarte - 01/09/17 06:47 PM

Originally Posted By: bigboy
She was ugly- with his money he could have done better. I doubt anyone would be interested in this old story

paul wasn't the type of mobster who ran around looking for the hot women. According to Sammy Gravano they sent a beautiful prostitute up to paul's room for him and literally nothing happened. For whatever reason he genuinely loved this Colombian maid. Yes she was very ugly unlike say Sandy grillo( Gotti's mistress) or others.

Re: Gloria Olarte - 01/09/17 06:58 PM

Originally Posted By: JCrusher

paul wasn't the type of mobster who ran around looking for the hot women. According to Sammy Gravano they sent a beautiful prostitute up to paul's room for him and literally nothing happened. For whatever reason he genuinely loved this Colombian maid. Yes she was very ugly unlike say Sandy grillo( Gotti's mistress) or others.

Now that was CN violation that was overlooked. And wasn't there a second mistress that Gotti was doing at the same time as Sandy?
Posted By: Tonytough

Re: Gloria Olarte - 01/09/17 10:26 PM

Originally Posted By: JCrusher

Nothing happened cos Paul's rod wasn't fixed at that point

Tommy B told Sammy Paul has a problem and to forgetaboutdit
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET