Home

Genovese brooklyn faction

Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Genovese brooklyn faction - 01/04/17 08:18 PM

anyone know if the west side is still strong in brooklyn? baldie used to be a powerful skipper there.
Posted By: Stripes

Re: Genovese brooklyn faction - 01/05/17 03:37 AM

I know Charles Tuzzo is a powerful skipper in Brooklyn now. but shit he's almost pushing up daisies now.
Posted By: mikeyballs211

Re: Genovese brooklyn faction - 01/06/17 10:52 PM

Is Tuzzo the one who got pinched recently? If so, whos now the top Genovese capo on the street if hes in the can?
Posted By: MrJustsayNo

Re: Genovese brooklyn faction - 01/07/17 07:28 AM

Some Brooklyn Genovese Captains are,or were, Allen baldy Longo, Allie shades malangone,Frank Punchy illiano, Anthony Antico. Allie Malangone Jr. The son is one of the families Top captains and I think took over for his father.Frank illiano died in 2014 and supposedly AL kid blast Gallo is acting captain of that crew,The guy is still going at 86 Years old.Allen baldy Longo was released from prison in 2010 and reportedly was bumped up to captain in 2014.Anthony Antico is still in prison with a release date of 2018,Don't know who is acting in his place.I think,pretty sure there is 2 other bklyn crews/captains. There is a number of members and associates,When I find the names I'll post em...

Re: Genovese brooklyn faction - 01/07/17 07:30 AM

Chuckie Tuzzo was Brooklyn based at one time also but he was just busted a year or two ago in that huge New Jersey case and it has him as a NJ based capo..

Re: Genovese brooklyn faction - 01/07/17 07:33 AM

Allie shades Jr. Has major juice in the family,Is highly respected and he might hold one of the top spots,consig., undergoes?? Possible !!
Posted By: domwoods74

Re: Genovese brooklyn faction - 01/07/17 11:06 AM

Newly installed Genovese captain Thomas ficarotta has operations in Brooklyn

Re: Genovese brooklyn faction - 01/07/17 05:18 PM

Forgot about Tommy ! Son of Anthony Ficarotta, Is he still alive ? He's gotta be pushing 85.They have a nice size Brooklyn faction that hasn't really gotten attention !!
Posted By: pmac

Re: Genovese brooklyn faction - 01/07/17 05:27 PM

That guy antico got porked. He beats a jewelers robbery murder at trial and from reading the paper i really think one of his underlings played thr governement and said tico was the mastermind. Shit didnt make since and the guy said he was a colombo associate. He gets 10yrs for his brothers gambling operation he got tribute from. They brought mikey scars into court to say how higjly respected tico was n a capo since the 80tys. Theres a fynny wire tap of him ripping boanano boss vinny tv. Hes saying to a informant i dont give afuck if its vinny Magnavox vinny vcr i want my money.

Re: Genovese brooklyn faction - 01/07/17 07:32 PM

Yea pmac,LMFAO, I remember that Ginny magnavox,vinny Panasonic ,I was dying when I read that !! I think one of the informers was Sally Fish .Anyways, Rico has a son whose in his late 40s who is all over Bklyn , He's involved in a bunch of auto body shops .I think ticks MOTHER or the mother's sister operated a few of em ,Tough old broad in her mid 90s, I used to deliver to them, they'd have me in there for like an hour shoving pastries n coffee down my throat . Gargiulos restaurant in Coney island is also a major Genovese spot going back years, I know the owner was busted years back in front of the place for stabbing to death that nutcase Preston geritano, He was defending himself but they still charged him and banged him out at trial ! They were investigating him for years but couldn't nail him , and got an easy free conviction..

Re: Genovese brooklyn faction - 01/07/17 07:34 PM

*tico* not Rico, *tico's son* damn b.s. auto correct !!!
Posted By: SinatraClub

Re: Genovese brooklyn faction - 01/07/17 09:20 PM

MrJustSayNo, you got any links or sources for half of what you're claiming? Just curious.

Re: Genovese brooklyn faction - 01/07/17 09:56 PM

@sinatraclub,it's been in newspapers,media accounts,ganglandnews,indictments,busts etc over the years,If you Google and search a lot of the names etc you should be able to pull up info and then search/research more from there,But Pac and a few others know what's up.I apologize also for some of that nonsense earlier,a while back !!..I was attacked and crucified for some stuff where I said and posted some info I found on the internet from different sources ! I don't wanna fight and argue,I respect everyone's opinion,posts,etc etc...

Re: Genovese brooklyn faction - 01/07/17 09:57 PM

Like I said earlier, when I have some time I'll try n post some of the names,links,etc etc
Posted By: helenwheels

Re: Genovese brooklyn faction - 01/07/17 11:21 PM

Andrew Gargiulo did not own the restaurant in Coney Island. It was another restaurant, not named Gargiulos, in a different neighborhood that he owned and that's where the stabbing happened.

You're the same guy who claimed there were still social clubs all over Bensonhurst, right? You're not very good at this.

Re: Genovese brooklyn faction - 01/07/17 11:30 PM

I'm just going by all the media reports,If you look it up,Google it.It all says and reports that Preston Geritano was killed by Mr.Gargiulo in front of Gargiulos Coney island ! Maybe I'm wrong ? I'm just going by media accounts ! Maybe they're wrong ?? I have no clue,I wasn't there !!I'm not fighting,arguing, I apologize !! Yes,I'm that guy and yes I live in Bensonhursr and yes there are many social clubs left,in the essence of the word/definition of Social Club and there are places where they "Socialize" !! I apologize helen,really !! Everything is open and up for discussion,opinions etc...lol

Re: Genovese brooklyn faction - 01/07/17 11:50 PM

Some reports had him being killed in front of Gargiulos in Coney and others had it going down at Amici' s on fort Hamilton pkwy.

Re: Genovese brooklyn faction - 01/08/17 01:19 AM

NY Times says he was outside of Amici's on Fort Hamilton Pkway. As does the Daily News. Speaking of Gargiulo, what the fuck? Was he given a raw deal or what. They had recordings of Geritano making threats against him, they had witnesses who said the guy stormed into the restaurant saying "Im gonna kill you". And the fucking prosecutors go, "yes all that is true, but he should've used the phone to call the police instead of pulling a knife", as if the man wouldn't of hit him with the bad to ensure that he DOESNT call the police. I swear these fucking prosecutors don't live in the real world.

And you guys are basing this "whos the strongest Genovese faction in Brooklyn" thing, on articles that are years old. Like literally, Thomas Ficarotta's name only comes up in an article from 1993-5 about being on a list to receive no show jobs in Vincent Gigantes HQ. Now he's a newly appointed capo with a big crew?

Re: Genovese brooklyn faction - 01/08/17 01:50 AM

Yeah,I couldn't believe it either,Some witness reports had Geritano coming in the restaurant and attacking Gargiulo with a Baseball bat and with all that they still convicted him !! Unreal !! With Ficarotta, I think he was in a2011 union report as being removed from the union,I think one of the carpenters for his recent installment as Capo in the Genovese family , There was 2 reports, I couldn't read it though, it was too small to read, The wording which I only could view a few pages,The rest had to be paid for ,forget that ! I don't know if it's true or not ?
Posted By: Extortion

Re: Genovese brooklyn faction - 01/12/17 07:29 AM

Originally Posted By: helenwheels
Andrew Gargiulo did not own the restaurant in Coney Island. It was another restaurant, not named Gargiulos, in a different neighborhood that he owned and that's where the stabbing happened.

You're the same guy who claimed there were still social clubs all over Bensonhurst, right? You're not very good at this.

There are mob social clubs in Brooklyn. On 72nd st off 17ave there is one owned by by Bonannos ive seen the owner vinny tv outside iy before I used to live on 74th street on a month to month when I moved back to the city so yes he is right. There are other social clubs as well. Do not know if there are mob but there are quite a few associates and relavtives of mobsters who live in dyker heights. Lol at people being skeptical for no reason other than something being on the internet...not every claim or poster is fake on the internet but dont believe everything either.
Posted By: yatescj7

Re: Genovese brooklyn faction - 01/12/17 07:57 AM

Originally Posted By: Extortion

There are mob social clubs in Brooklyn. On 72nd st off 17ave there is one owned by by Bonannos ive seen the owner vinny tv outside iy before I used to live on 74th street on a month to month when I moved back to the city so yes he is right. There are other social clubs as well. Do not know if there are mob but there are quite a few associates and relavtives of mobsters who live in dyker heights. Lol at people being skeptical for no reason other than something being on the internet...not every claim or poster is fake on the internet but dont believe everything either.

You're talking about Vinny TV's club he inherited from Johnny Green Faraci called the Banner Social Club at 2009 72nd street. It's right down the street from Joey Scopo's place the Tazza Villa del Golfo which is now a soccer club called Caduti Superga Mola. More than like still a mobbed up club.

Re: Genovese brooklyn faction - 01/12/17 10:44 AM

Im not skeptical because its on the internet. Im skeptical because im from Dyker. I still have family and friends in the area, and my brother's business is in bensonhurst/gravesend.

Yes, there are clubs still here and there (like the one on new utrecht and 71st for example), but Mr just say no's claim was that there are loads of them everywhere in the neighborhood. Like on every corner. One that he mentioned i was very familiar with growing up and i know its been closed for at least 15 years So, yes, im skeptical of that particular claim.

Btw-the club Extortion mentioned on 17th and 72 wouldnt have the address 2009 72nd street. That address would place that club as being right off 20th ave, a few blocks away. Two different places.
Posted By: alexandarns

Re: Genovese brooklyn faction - 01/12/17 11:20 AM

Im not skeptical because its on the internet. Im skeptical because im from Dyker. I still have family and friends in the area, and my brother's business is in bensonhurst/gravesend.

Yes, there are clubs still here and there (like the one on new utrecht and 71st for example), but Mr just say no's claim was that there are loads of them everywhere in the neighborhood. Like on every corner. One that he mentioned i was very familiar with growing up and i know its been closed for at least 15 years So, yes, im skeptical of that particular claim.

Btw-the club Extortion mentioned on 17th and 72 wouldnt have the address 2009 72nd street. That address would place that club as being right off 20th ave, a few blocks away. Two different places.

Just looked at google maps at the NU ave and 71st st and I can't figure out on wich side is that club you were talking about? Who does it belong to or what familly?
Posted By: Footreads

Re: Genovese brooklyn faction - 01/12/17 11:50 AM

Jesus I eat in Garguilio's it was just redone after being damaged by Sandy. The food is very good it is owned by the Russo family. It right behind the minor league baseball field.
Posted By: mikeyballs211

Re: Genovese brooklyn faction - 01/12/17 11:46 PM

In all the back and forth about where actual active social clubs are.. getting back to close to the op, do u guys think the Genovese family has any active social clubs in Brooklyn?.. the ones mentioned I believe were Columbos and Bonnanos... plus u think of the Genovese as bein smart enough bot to have them in general bc theyre rico magnets.. proof positive of a criminal conspiracy when theyre all criminals sitting and playing poker even if thats all they're doing
Posted By: pmac

Re: Genovese brooklyn faction - 01/13/17 12:42 AM

Just my guess theres probaly westside guys hanging out at a colombo or bonanno club i dont think its that separate. Colombo guys would hang out with that genovese capo perone at his restaurant pepes or something. Think they all intermingle even the Sicilian gambinos.

Re: Genovese brooklyn faction - 01/13/17 03:04 AM

Originally Posted By: alexandarns

Just looked at google maps at the NU ave and 71st st and I can't figure out on wich side is that club you were talking about? Who does it belong to or what familly?

Well if you actually read my fucking comment its the bonannos and its owned by vinny tv on 72nd and 19 or 20av, i actually have a picture of it in my phone...it has an italian and an American flag in front of it..very visible and yes it is mob ive seen vinny tv outside it.

Re: Genovese brooklyn faction - 01/13/17 03:07 AM

On the top of the door there is a sticker that says "hey kids say no to dope" or some shit like that all faded out.

Re: Genovese brooklyn faction - 01/13/17 04:44 AM

On the top of the door there is a sticker that says "hey kids say no to dope" or some shit like that all faded out.

Thats hilarious. Seriously surreal.

Re: Genovese brooklyn faction - 01/13/17 08:24 AM

There was a Colombo Club on 18th avenue and 72nd. Tony the Chief Bonasera's place. I'm not saying there wasn't a place on 72nd and 17th, I'm asking what timeline are we speaking? Recent times or past? There were clubs all over that area.

Re: Genovese brooklyn faction - 01/13/17 08:35 AM

So you USED to be around DYKER. so is Asian immigrant Wang Chung. You obviously don't live there anymore and don't know firsthand. What credibility do you have? Not asking in a condescending tone I am just asking how you would know what clubs are mobbed up? You have friends in the life? Just asking because I don't know. I mean, if you're a Somali refugee I'm not taking much of what you say to the bank.

Re: Genovese brooklyn faction - 01/13/17 10:40 AM

Yes, I'm a Somali refugee. You've got me Yates. I never even saw a wiseguy in real life, and everything i know about the mob i learned by watching the Godfather. Or was it Goodfellas? It was one of those movies about the eyetalians, anyway

I'll have to defer to experts like yourself on such matters. I'm sure you have much first hand experience, with many friends and family 'in the life', and have much to teach me.

Believe me, or don't believe me. I'm not invested either way.

Posted By: njcapo35

Re: Genovese brooklyn faction - 01/13/17 02:10 PM

Re: Genovese brooklyn faction - 01/13/17 03:19 PM

the gravy people lost the war.

Re: Genovese brooklyn faction - 01/13/17 08:38 PM

The club im referring to iis right near the corner of 72nd and 20av, i said 19 before but i just looked it up...on the corner where laundry is and cafe romeo is down the street. its very obvious, i used to see vinny tv outside there, hes a bonanno boss..everyone who goes in there is right out of the movies. Most of the neighborhood is asian and post soviet immigrants. Bensonhurst sucks though shitty place to rent and live if you dont have a family to raise

Re: Genovese brooklyn faction - 01/14/17 12:00 AM

Cafe Romeo is another hot spot, a lot of Colombo guys. Cafe Sorrento on 18th ave between 78 & 79th street is a major Gambino spot (Sicilians). There is a social club with no name about a block n a half away from sorrento,Gambinos ! Anyway, I have some time this weekend and I'll try and get some info on some of the Brooklyn Genovese guys. I know Allen Baldy Lingo and Allie Shades social club is still open on Carroll street on Carroll Gardens I think off 4th ave. ,Punchy illiano had his club not far from the Carrol st.club. The Glory social club is also not far from these 2 which was raised a few months back for gambling and serving alcohol without a license.Glory social club has been open since the 1950's and was a Colombo stronghold frequented by Crazy Joe Gallo and his brothers and crew among others.

Re: Genovese brooklyn faction - 01/14/17 12:02 AM

*RAIDED* Not RAISED !! Dann auto correct
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Genovese brooklyn faction - 01/14/17 12:38 AM

Mr. just say no....I think u & helen wheels should go out on an innocent date & see exactly who wear's the pant's ..might b interesting..but i know who is factual & who is living on a wannabee prayer..in my world, this girl has been exposed 2 the real deal just like Giacalone has, when ,in her youth,was exposed 2 the deal while in her childhood..why do u think she(Helen) is so quiet on the boards unless something itches her head like a bothersome knat??This is 1 tough broad..'scuse my language.
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Genovese brooklyn faction - 01/14/17 02:30 AM

Originally Posted By: MrJustsayNo
Cafe Romeo is another hot spot, a lot of Colombo guys. Cafe Sorrento on 18th ave between 78 & 79th street is a major Gambino spot (Sicilians). There is a social club with no name about a block n a half away from sorrento,Gambinos ! Anyway, I have some time this weekend and I'll try and get some info on some of the Brooklyn Genovese guys. I know Allen Baldy Lingo and Allie Shades social club is still open on Carroll street on Carroll Gardens I think off 4th ave. ,Punchy illiano had his club not far from the Carrol st.club. The Glory social club is also not far from these 2 which was raised a few months back for gambling and serving alcohol without a license.Glory social club has been open since the 1950's and was a Colombo stronghold frequented by Crazy Joe Gallo and his brothers and crew among others.

You just go ahead and start putting your nose in around there , you just may need a good lesson .

Stay away from theses guys you have no clue..

Re: Genovese brooklyn faction - 01/14/17 04:04 AM

Don't know what you 2 guys are referring to or talking about and I personally don't care,I'm not here to argue,fight ,on a computer over BS ! Here to talk about and discuss the topics and posts on the board, Everyone has opinions,facts,debates.Everyone is right ! I live in the neighborhood my entire life,I have no problems with anyone,I spent half my life in prison.If I'm wrong that's great,If I'm right that's great also,if I don't know maybe people here can give me some insight and I can learn something !! Have a good night !

Re: Genovese brooklyn faction - 01/14/17 04:14 AM

Exposed to the life ? My father spent 20 years in Fed BOP ,came home 8 years ago and died from cancer,My grandfather spent over 11 years inside came home and died In 97 at 84 years old so let's not go there with being "EXPOSED" !!!

Re: Genovese brooklyn faction - 01/14/17 04:20 AM

I don't know a lot of things but I enjoy the site,The boards and I respect the topics,post and people's insight ,info,opinions !! I'm pretty new to all this

Re: Genovese brooklyn faction - 01/14/17 07:29 AM

Yes, I'm a Somali refugee. You've got me Yates. I never even saw a wiseguy in real life, and everything i know about the mob i learned by watching the Godfather. Or was it Goodfellas? It was one of those movies about the eyetalians, anyway

I'll have to defer to experts like yourself on such matters. I'm sure you have much first hand experience, with many friends and family 'in the life', and have much to teach me.

You gave me not One iota of a decent credible factor other than sarcasm and "take my word for it."

Re: Genovese brooklyn faction - 01/14/17 08:14 AM

Exposed to the life ? My father spent 20 years in Fed BOP ,came home 8 years ago and died from cancer,My grandfather spent over 11 years inside came home and died In 97 at 84 years old so let's not go there with being "EXPOSED" !!!

Say No, You've been there your entire life maybe you can help me out. Do you know the location of Colombo Capo Harry Fontana's club aroung 4th avenue? Or Otto's social club where Mimi Scialo's body was found along with the bones from another victim?

Re: Genovese brooklyn faction - 01/14/17 12:24 PM

Originally Posted By: yatescj7

You gave me not One iota of a decent credible factor other than sarcasm and "take my word for it."

And what would make it credible to you? My real name? Or are you asking me to give names of people i know? Photos? Which of these would be acceptable bona fides?

I dont represent myself as a mafia historian, or an OC expert. In fact, my knowledge and interest in OC generally only goes as far as areas where i have a personal connection either directly or indirectly.

I offered some information in this thread, when a poster was claiming that Andrew Gargiulo owned Garguilos (he didnt). Just like i did in the thread where i mentioned that i noticed you were trying to find the location of Dickie Fusco's social club on 11th avenue, and i offered the information that it was a candy store and that maybe that might help you in trying to locate the address for your app.

Like i said earlier, believe me or dont believe me. I dont give a shit. I'm here to read and occasionally converse, not to get into a dick measuring contest.
Posted By: alexandarns

Re: Genovese brooklyn faction - 01/14/17 12:44 PM

HW please dont pay attention to that guy, dont even respond. What you say goes a long way round here. I asked you a question some posts ago ago, can you help me with that?
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Genovese brooklyn faction - 01/16/17 01:14 AM

Originally Posted By: yatescj7

And what would make it credible to you? My real name? Or are you asking me to give names of people i know? Photos? Which of these would be acceptable bona fides?

I dont represent myself as a mafia historian, or an OC expert. In fact, my knowledge and interest in OC generally only goes as far as areas where i have a personal connection either directly or indirectly.

I offered some information in this thread, when a poster was claiming that Andrew Gargiulo owned Garguilos (he didnt). Just like i did in the thread where i mentioned that i noticed you were trying to find the location of Dickie Fusco's social club on 11th avenue, and i offered the information that it was a candy store and that maybe that might help you in trying to locate the address for your app.

Like i said earlier, believe me or dont believe me. I dont give a shit. I'm here to read and occasionally converse, not to get into a dick measuring contest.
Like I said,one tough chick..we outta kill this thread.
Posted By: bronx

Re: Genovese brooklyn faction - 01/16/17 01:58 AM

hello H, you have always been respectful and informative..you never need to prove yourself to anyone on here.i find you only post what you know.and have been right every time in my book.that being said .how you been

Re: Genovese brooklyn faction - 01/16/17 03:33 AM

Hi Bronx. Im doing well, thank you. How are you? Thanks for the above, it means a lot coming from you.

Alex, you're always a gentleman, and Hoodlum, you're all right in my book, gave me a good laugh.
Posted By: bronx

Re: Genovese brooklyn faction - 01/16/17 03:46 AM

doing great, everything hurts though.. you know your facts and should be acknowledged ..being on here brings back some good memories from posters like yourself. we are not on the boards to say we know more than anyone else...nice to add on the things we do know . that is the issue with some, they try to hard to convince us they know more..that is o..k..if you are right..but be right...opinion things is just that for any of us . so i hope people stay respectful or nobody will post ..that would be a loss for all..

Re: Genovese brooklyn faction - 01/16/17 05:39 AM

Ummm cafe romeo? No its almost all albanian. Mostly immigrants there. Could have some mob ppl but its really mostly immigrants....if you go down to the laundry place on the corner you will see the flags and the club
Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: Genovese brooklyn faction - 01/16/17 02:12 PM

Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
MrJustSayNo, you got any links or sources for half of what you're claiming? Just curious.

Don't listen to anything he says. Pretty sure he's Giacamo, look at his posts, claims to know the ins and outs of NY families and Buffalo, says Buffalo is alive and well and making new members.

When Giacamo got shit in a thread called buffalo in 2016 MrJustSayNo popped up and started talking about how active Buffalo are and backing him up, also thinks kansas are still active lol

Re: Genovese brooklyn faction - 01/16/17 03:13 PM

Nah, I know full well MrJustSayNo has no credibility. First he says he knows things by fact, is in the neighborhood, yet when is confronted on it, backs away from that claim and says he doesn't know anything, just knows what he reads in newspapers and books. Which is why I tongue in cheek asked if he had any sources for his info.

Helen has always been good on this forum, so I don't know what issue Yates has with her, or anyone else. But the fact that Yates is actually buying into what JustSayNo says, is quite surprising.

Re: Genovese brooklyn faction - 01/16/17 03:20 PM

You are totally correct !! I know nothing,never did,never have,never will !! You guys WIN !! Have a great day guys,enjoy !!!
Posted By: cheech

Re: Genovese brooklyn faction - 01/16/17 03:20 PM

helen is a long time respected poster.

Re: Genovese brooklyn faction - 01/16/17 03:28 PM

All I know about Fontana's social club is that it was located on 4th ave & President st. Gardens,Red hook area.I don't know the exact location/address ?
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: Genovese brooklyn faction - 01/17/17 02:14 AM

I wonder which family has the strongest presence in Brooklyn. Given how many powerful Genoveses seem to have operations there its probably not too crazy to assume they have the edge.

Re: Genovese brooklyn faction - 01/17/17 04:56 AM

@Extortion,Your right, There are lots of Albanians at Romeos but there are also Colombia over there and I think the place is owned by an older Gambino (Sicilian) associate. There are a lot of younger guys over there and I know they had a number of incidents over there.

Re: Genovese brooklyn faction - 01/17/17 05:09 AM

@Ralph cifaretto, It's been really quiet over the last 10 years or so on the South Brooklyn side with the Genovese ! After Allie Shades, Baldy Lingo and more recently the Antico indictments along with the death of Punchy Illiano ! On the other side of Brooklyn ,williamsburg,Greenpoint etc there has also been activity and some indictments regarding Anthony Tony D Palumbo and the 3 up and coming Massullo brothers who were indicted for drug distribution, extorttion,loansharking,gambling,murder conspiracy not to long ago.In the early 2000's there was that huge indictment of 75 Genovese guys based on the info and testimony from Michael Cookie D'urso which was Brooklyn based in those areas.

Re: Genovese brooklyn faction - 01/17/17 09:17 AM

Other Brooklyn Genovese members and capos were/are, Larry glitz Galizia brother of Joe glitz Galizia who died in 1998, Joe glitz Galizia Jr. Who is possibly made now, capos Rosario Ross Gangi and Sammy meatballs Aparo who were mostly Brooklyn based along with Vinny Aparo who was made in the early 2000's,There is also Little John Spark who was an associate and might possibly be made ,John Aparo owns the porta potty company Little Johns seen all over the 5 boro's.

Re: Genovese brooklyn faction - 01/17/17 09:21 AM

Another Genovese member and acting Brooklyn Capo at times was Rudy Cueball Izzi who was killed a few years back in his apartment in Bensonhurst along with his Girlfriend shot numerous times execution style.

Re: Genovese brooklyn faction - 01/17/17 12:23 PM

*Cueball was shot once,and not with his GF*

Re: Genovese brooklyn faction - 01/17/17 03:15 PM

Another longtime genovese Capo was Federico Fritzy Giovanelli who was busted down to soldier over the last few years due to age,imprisonment etc.He might possibly hold a Capo position at the moment ? In the 1970s-1980s and into the 90s he operated in Bushwick,Greenpoint,Williamsburg, Ridgewood and Middle village Queens where he resides.Another up and coming Genovese guy who operated under Giovanelli was Ernest Junior Varacelli who might possibly be an acting Capo at times ? They also worked closely with Vic Colletti and reside in the same neighborhood in Queens .Vic also operates in the Bushwick,Williamsburg,Greenpoint Brooklyn areas along with Ridgewood,Maspeth,Glendale Queens.

Re: Genovese brooklyn faction - 01/18/17 03:06 PM

I ask again, do you have a source for any of what you're saying right now, or are you just guessing who current capos might be, based on deaths and arrests from almost a decade ago?

Re: Genovese brooklyn faction - 01/18/17 04:38 PM

"GOOGLE"
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET