Home

Joey No Socks, who is he?

Posted By: tenpin477

Joey No Socks, who is he? - 01/04/17 12:36 AM

We've all seen Trump hanging out with Joey No Socks, and Gotti just got namedropped on CNN.
Posted By: mikeyballs211

Re: Joey No Socks, who is he? - 01/04/17 02:00 AM

Dude, I know and the daily news had some horseshit article about Trumps nye party showing some former crook that knew john gotti and did time 30 fuckin year ago, somehow insinuating that he must be tied to the mob. the NY papers are such fuckin dogshit when it comes to reporting politics. News flash the mans going to be our next president, get the fuck over it already. If he was actually involved with the mafia it woudla came out by now. To anyone with a brain its so transparent what theyre trying to do.
Posted By: thebigfella

Re: Joey No Socks, who is he? - 01/04/17 04:24 AM

Trump should be so insulated he shouldn't be seen with any criminal that has ties to the mafia, I don't care how long it was
Posted By: yatescj7

Re: Joey No Socks, who is he? - 01/04/17 08:06 AM

they've been trying to tie Trump to the Mob for years, but they don't know people like us like the mob a shitload more than we like Obama and ISIS. Unlike Obama, at least they are patriotic and fought for America like Matty the Horse and Benny Eggs. Guys with balls of steel. Who cares they shook down degenerate gamblers.
Posted By: thebigfella

Re: Joey No Socks, who is he? - 01/04/17 01:51 PM

Hard working people that don't have the pleasure of receiving paychecks from no show jobs cares, these people will sell america down the drain if they saw that their was nothing in it for them.when Obama first got elected to office, it was learned that he was close to o a mob connected real estate developer and at least publicly he cut him loose quick
Posted By: tenpin477

Re: Joey No Socks, who is he? - 01/04/17 04:34 PM

Originally Posted By: yatescj7
they've been trying to tie Trump to the Mob for years, but they don't know people like us like the mob a shitload more than we like Obama and ISIS. Unlike Obama, at least they are patriotic and fought for America like Matty the Horse and Benny Eggs. Guys with balls of steel. Who cares they shook down degenerate gamblers.

This is just idiotic. They rip off taxpayers just the same.
Posted By: ChiTown

Re: Joey No Socks, who is he? - 01/04/17 04:46 PM

Just a bunch of political rant bullshit and no real explanation. Who is this guy?
Posted By: GangstersInc

Re: Joey No Socks, who is he? - 01/04/17 08:19 PM

“Joey No Socks,” the persisting rumors about Donald Trump and the American Mafia and whether they matter

http://gangstersinc.ning.com/profiles/bl...rump-and-the-am
Posted By: MrJustsayNo

Re: Joey No Socks, who is he? - 01/06/17 07:15 PM

Supposedly he was an associate, He was a drug dealer in the mid to late 70s until he was almost killed in a hit attempt on a ny street , shot 3 times.He then was supposedly a high end art thief and black market dealer, He was caught chatting and in the company of John Gotti to and on surveillance at the Ravenite. He was also outted by informants on his Manhattan drug dealing out of his and othwr apartments...
Posted By: yatescj7

Re: Joey No Socks, who is he? - 01/07/17 08:29 AM

Originally Posted By: tenpin477

I been paying taxes for 17 years and I can guarantee no mob guys have ripped me off because I am a law abiding citizen. I don't gamble, use drugs, or look for shady loans. Plus I live in the South. So maybe you're the idiot.
Posted By: Fleming_Ave

Re: Joey No Socks, who is he? - 01/07/17 02:09 PM

Originally Posted By: tenpin477

I been paying taxes for 17 years and I can guarantee no mob guys have ripped me off because I am a law abiding citizen. I don't gamble, use drugs, or look for shady loans. Plus I live in the South. So maybe you're the idiot.

Yates, I know you live your life the right way by avoiding criminals. And so do I. But when the mob had power, they cost ALL of us law abiding folks money, with no-bid contracts, no-show jobs, preferential treatment by law enforcement, and on and on. That's why this matters. It's nothing against Republicans, no one accused Mitt Romney, John McCain, or George Bush of being connected to the mob. The fact that Donald Trump is a real estate developer from New York City means that it's not far fetched at all to believe he could be connected.
Posted By: MrJustsayNo

Re: Joey No Socks, who is he? - 01/07/17 02:39 PM

Your right, They cost people in NY and across the country lots of money as they had control of all the major unions so they could have a major effect/impact on virtually all the industries whether big or small that all these unions represented,Garbage,construction,construction materials,trucking ,produce,grocery ,textiles,the waterfront etc etc ....basically everything under the sun which they held a monopoly on which is all passed on to us, The taxpayer !! Everything skyrockets!!!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET