Home

Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ?

Posted By: gencoliveoil

Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 12/29/16 06:55 AM

I think Scafidi,Milano,A Pung, maybe Faffy r in Pung Crew
F. Narducci, J. Baldino are in Narducci crew.
There has to be more members !
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 12/29/16 01:26 PM

Thanks to blackhand forum

Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 12/29/16 01:32 PM

Here's the link, you can zoom in a lot more this way:

http://s11.postimg.org/xb8abeuk1/PHILLY2016fin.jpg
Posted By: SinatraClub

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 12/29/16 03:10 PM

Furio, werent you asked repeatedly to STOP posting Black Hand charts on this forum? Pretty positive you were.

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 12/29/16 03:15 PM

Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
Furio, werent you asked repeatedly to STOP posting Black Hand charts on this forum? Pretty positive you were.

Why is this a problem SC, it's just sharing knowledge?

As long as he doesn't claim it's his chart and gives the maker the props, I don't know what's wrong with it. You can also find this chart on Google..

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 12/29/16 03:25 PM

Because he was politely asked by the owner of that forum and the chart creators to not share their charts on this forum. And he agreed not to. Doesnt matter if you dont see a problem with it, I'm personally indifferent to it. But its simply the fact he was asked more than once by the chart creators and forum owner not to share their charts, as those charts are made exclusively for that forum. And he goes and does it anyway, despite his own word. Its a matter of respect for peoples things and the work they put into them, simply.

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 12/29/16 04:27 PM

Because he was politely asked by the owner of that forum and the chart creators to not share their charts on this forum. And he agreed not to. Doesnt matter if you dont see a problem with it, I'm personally indifferent to it. But its simply the fact he was asked more than once by the chart creators and forum owner not to share their charts, as those charts are made exclusively for that forum. And he goes and does it anyway, despite his own word. Its a matter of respect for peoples things and the work they put into them, simply.

confused yeah yeah ok the next time will find the chart on internet.

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 12/29/16 04:34 PM

Clearly you just dont care and have no issues going back on your own words. Both Solai and Christie asked you more than once not to share their charts on this forum, yes or no?

You agreed not to, yes or no?

Now youre posting their charts again...I dont understand whats so confusing to you. Whether you got it from google, which you didnt, or the site itself, if it has a black hand forum tag you were told to not post it here. Quite obvious it isnt a language barrier and you simply just cant stand by your word.
Posted By: mightyhealthy

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 12/29/16 06:06 PM

Don't have a dog in this fight, but when do those guys care who shares it? Isn't that the point of the Internet?

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 12/29/16 07:54 PM

Ok guys seriously its my bad, I won't do it again promise.
Posted By: atardi

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 12/29/16 08:06 PM

Originally Posted By: furio_from_naples
Ok guys seriously its my bad, I won't do it again promise.

As The Creator of that chart, I give Furio, friend of ours from the other side, the Commission OK because the chart's origin is advertised (see the top left) so no beecha to heem over a stupidah fckeeng chahht or I givah him de permiseeun to crackka yer fookeeng headah! Stazziu zittu, puttana! Sentu fortunatu no lo giamazza! *Spit!

*A Chinese- she's not Chinese, she's a Filipino women cries "You goe now, weee payyy moneee!"

(I have no problem with my charts being shared, I just don't like them edited. It's unavoidable that photos and info will be lifted and added to someone else's narrative I only ask that they build their own fkng chart to do so, give half amount of effort into theirs that I put into mine. I can stand by every parcel of info on these charts with sources, I don't rely on online rumors. And they are a forum collaboration by our best and brightest Black Hand Forum Members who all hold an expertise in multiple eras and areas of the Mafia.

PS. So uhh Foodio? Pour me a little more- Ehhhh right thareah! You stomp those grapes yourself?

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 12/29/16 09:13 PM

Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy
Don't have a dog in this fight, but when do those guys care who shares it? Isn't that the point of the Internet?

Its not about that again. Its the fact that he was asked by the owner of the forum not to share their charts, and HE agreed not to, only to turn and do it again. Thats the point that I'm personally was attempting to make. And then say his bad. This has happened over and over and over again. But I digress, I tried. And the creator already said his piece here, so I cant make much an argument anymore. *shrugs*
Posted By: FrankMazola

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 12/29/16 09:26 PM

Wow, look at that complete and full chart. Really goes to show you how blatant and unabashedly out in the open-stupid this organization's members really can be. Many of these pics look to be pulled off Facebook. Why any member of LCN HAS a Facebook (or a smartphone to track them) baffles me.

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 12/29/16 09:37 PM

Cause its the times, man.

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 12/29/16 09:41 PM

Fair enough, that's makes it a little different indeed..

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 12/29/16 09:51 PM

Fuck it, maybe I was too hard on the Neopolitan.

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 12/29/16 10:24 PM

WTF don't break the balls Sinatraclub. I made a mistake posting the chart,but I haven't killed anyone.If those blackhand members believe to be genes and don't want to share anything,is sad but I wont post anything outside blackhand forum.

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 12/29/16 10:24 PM

Cause its the times, man.

I know. I just feel like they're the least disciplined family period. ever. period.

If you're gonna live a lifestyle stuck in the past, it might be best to live life stuck in the past lolz

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 12/29/16 10:37 PM

WTF don't break the balls Sinatraclub. I made a mistake posting the chart,but I haven't killed anyone.If those blackhand members believe to be genes and don't want to share anything,is sad but I wont post anything outside blackhand forum.

Relax.

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 12/29/16 10:48 PM

Relax.

Relax you man, there are more important things in the life than crying if someone posted your own chart to another site.

AND NOW PLEASE TURN BACK TO PUNGITORE AND NARDUCCI ' CREWS.

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 12/29/16 10:55 PM

It appears that Philly's family has grown exponentially since Natale went away.
Posted By: Wilson101

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 12/29/16 11:47 PM

for someone whose indfifferent you sure seem to feel pretty strongly about it. Who cares? That chart is fucked anyway lol way offff

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 12/29/16 11:50 PM

BTW its a chart posted on the internet? Isnt that fair game and even if it isnt why take such exception with it??

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 12/29/16 11:54 PM

BTW its a chart posted on the internet? Isnt that fair game and even if it isnt why take such exception with it??
Posted By: gencoliveoil

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 12/30/16 07:35 AM

Y did every post just argue about charts, that the maker said could be posted.
No one answered the question ?
Can someone come up with crew members of those 2 factions ?

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 12/30/16 12:42 PM

Originally Posted By: VegasMikey
for someone whose indfifferent you sure seem to feel pretty strongly about it. Who cares? That chart is fucked anyway lol way offff

Because I believe its outdated. And I already said why I felt how I did, if you read. But thats another issue with posting charts on a forum when youre asked not to. Like I said, those guys care about their work , and the accuracy of the things they say and create, and posting old, inaccurate charts is considered a blemish on their reputation, from what I gather. And I agree.

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 12/30/16 12:46 PM

Because some of them do. It isnt your place to say what they should take exception to or not, you had no input into the creation of the chart, simply. And like I said, maybe I was a little too hard on Furio, but clearly he's using the "language barrier" as an excuse to play victim.

And Genco, clearly no one knows for sure who's in their crew. For instance, in pretty much all of the charts made, Pungitore and Frank Narducci are listed as soldiers thats it. It wasnt until that Dave Shratenwiser "Mob Talks" report in which Pungitore was even named as having a crew. And its merely speculation that his crew consists of all Scarfo guys, I wouldnt even know where Dave S gathered that from , other than assuming that those who got out recently would automatically line up behind a Scarfo guy out of hatred for Merlino. As we've seen in the case Ciangalini Sr. and even Ligambi, that may not necessarily be true. Same goes for Frank Narducci, he wasnt even mentioned in that report, let alone mentioned as having his own crew. His brother Phil on the other hand, was said to be one of four group leaders. And his group wouldnt even consist of made guys, as the 10th & Oregon guys he's rumoured to have surrounded himself with , are long known to be a separate entity from Philly LCN. And I dont think I need to mention how much Dave S. and his report has been critiqued.
Posted By: PHL_Mob

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 12/30/16 04:28 PM

Michael Angelina finally moved to associate from solider. Always questioned that one from previous charts. Also Sal Puleio is one of Joe Pung's guys. There's another guy names Joe Penrose. He's the guy who fronted Joey Pung's bar Joe Dickey's on 15th and Wolf back in the 80s of anyone was around back then and remembers. Also, Gary Tavella used to be a Stanfa guy but before that he was with the Grande's and Pung. Would imagine he would likely realign with Pung especially given the Stanfa background conflict, but that part is me speculating.
Posted By: Giacomo

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 12/30/16 05:11 PM

Mikey Angelina has a big real estate business in South Philly now.

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 12/30/16 08:40 PM

Originally Posted By: Giacomo
Mikey Angelina has a big real estate business in South Philly now.

Yeah he was the one that made up a rumor that the new apartment building on Independence Mall at 5th & Walnut had a unit that was purchased by Jay and Beyoncé to try and drum up excitement and interest in the other units. He seems like a pretty funny personality...

https://www.google.vg/amp/www.philly.com/philly/entertainment/celebrities/20150326_Jayonce_moving_to_Philly_.html%3Famphtml%3Dy

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 12/30/16 09:26 PM

There's a real estate ploy!

Mikey Angelina also once tried the greatest legal defense in the history of South Philadelphia. One night pretty soon after Michael Ciancaglini was killed and Joey Merlino was shot, Angelina (who is Marty Angelina's brother) and Mikey Chang's brother-in-law were pulled over on South Broad--they were actually driving Mikey Chang's car at the time, and both had guns. Even the cops more or less admitted that they pulled the car over for some mickey mouse infraction, because they knew these guys were clocking somebody.

Angelina's defense? That the FBI and Philadelphia PD kept warning him he was on John Stanfa's hit list; therefore carrying a gun around was legitimate self-defense.

I think they dropped the charges, too!

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 12/30/16 11:08 PM

Yeah Gary Tavella used that defense and got off as well when he got caught with a gun by OC squad...

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 12/31/16 12:04 AM

Pretty sure that defense was working for both sides at one point during the Merlino-Stanfa war. Anastasia mentions something about it I think, in The Goodfellas Tapes.
Posted By: mikeyballs211

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 01/04/17 02:07 AM

Originally Posted By: gencoliveoil
I think Scafidi,Milano,A Pung, maybe Faffy r in Pung Crew
F. Narducci, J. Baldino are in Narducci crew.
There has to be more members !

This thread is a very intersting topic and I think Furio kinda derailed it alittle unintentionally..But outta the guys mentioned above, are they all made? Who are the associates listed in his crew? Do we have a definite answer as to the validity of the chart?

How close to each other do you guys think Joey Pung and Narducci are? I mean in terms of shared rackets not if they wipe each others asses or wife swap so i beat ya to the joke Moe (haha) As always appreciate any responses fellas, and happy belated new years
Posted By: Biggie

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 01/04/17 02:45 AM

Anyone done fed time in northeast corridor? If so u can back me up on this...close? These 2 despise each other..people got to stop viewing this shit like a pro sports league and comparing the 70s steelers to the 2000s pats..it ain't scarfo vs merlino..there ain't no merlino faction...pung ran thru the system bad mouthing everyone..then filed motions denouncing his upbringing and his 'ways'..these 2 , close? Forget it..

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 01/04/17 03:29 AM

Originally Posted By: Biggie
Anyone done fed time in northeast corridor? If so u can back me up on this...close? These 2 despise each other..people got to stop viewing this shit like a pro sports league and comparing the 70s steelers to the 2000s pats..it ain't scarfo vs merlino..there ain't no merlino faction...pung ran thru the system bad mouthing everyone..then filed motions denouncing his upbringing and his 'ways'..these 2 , close? Forget it..

Biggie - no I didnt do time and no i didnt know that. Are u saying Pungitore badmouthed and hated merlino? because that I know and definitely agree with. I was asking if Narducci and Pungitore were close and if they had any shared or joint rackets

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 01/04/17 03:55 PM

Man, guys fall in line, or they get released and do their own thing. Like Phil Narducci, got out of prison, wanted nothing to do with Merlino and his representation of Philly LCN, so he started doing his own thing, and has a crew supposedly filled with 10th & O guys whom aren't made. Same thing could be the case with Anthony Pungitore and his brother. Except we have no real evidence that the older Pung has a crew, other than that Dave S "Mob Talks" segment, and even then, they never went in depth as to whom his crew members actually were. They just said he makes huge money flipping real estate.

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 01/04/17 04:29 PM

no, im not saying that..you asked how close pung and narducci are, that was the response....far as phil doing his own thing..ill keep my mouth shut...my response was to pungitore and narducci, nothing to do with with merlino at all
Posted By: irishkaos

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 01/04/17 05:42 PM

Most people think Milano is shelved and Narducci has younger 10th and O guys like Micali who was in tight with Jack Buscemi who ran the Borgata racket years back. Like what was mentioned above, never anything other than the Schratweiser episode that linked Pungitore to being back involved. Too many people automatically assume a guy is back in the life once he's out, he just did 30+ years.
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 01/04/17 06:27 PM

Originally Posted By: irishkaos
Most people think Milano is shelved and Narducci has younger 10th and O guys like Micali who was in tight with Jack Buscemi who ran the Borgata racket years back. Like what was mentioned above, never anything other than the Schratweiser episode that linked Pungitore to being back involved. Too many people automatically assume a guy is back in the life once he's out, he just did 30+ years.
Not being a wiseass irish, but,who is most people?..us posters or?...
Posted By: pmac

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 01/04/17 06:30 PM

Didnt the pung brothers set up or shot narduccis father? Dont think any lcn rules would let that slip. Wsnt he with sal testa when they killed the father. Biggie i see how you say the pung was denoucing the whole life was it just a ploy to get a judge to shave a few yrs off his long ass bid? Think a patriarca soldier milano who killed bill grasso did that to cried and renounced the lcn in front of the judge who took a few years off. It haapend like 15 yrs after his original sentencing maybe a revise n revoke type court hairing.

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 01/04/17 06:32 PM

If he was that upset with the life all the guys in prison wouldnt fuck with him. His father was a member to who only died a few years back ive always wonder where he was during the whole stanfa merlino era. Guy must have just said im retired leave me alone.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 01/04/17 06:43 PM

1) Did the chart creators ask for permission before they started stealing pictures from people's Facebook accounts.

2) I have seen similar charts all over the internet which have been altered/downright copied by people on the Black Hand.

3) I don't see what the problem is with sharing it. If people feel that strongly about it they should legally copyright their work, but that would mean they would have to stop illegally taking pictures from people's social media accounts without permission.

4) Furio is a great contributor to this forum and doesn't deserve to be attacked like this.

5) The charts are way off, like VegasMikey said. They are like something you would see posted on YouTube ten years ago.

6) Furio THANKED the Black Hand forum in the first place.

Unbelievable how something like this can turn into an issue.

Posted By: Blackjack2121

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 01/04/17 08:13 PM

Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
1) Did the chart creators ask for permission before they started stealing pictures from people's Facebook accounts.

2) I have seen similar charts all over the internet which have been altered/downright copied by people on the Black Hand.

3) I don't see what the problem is with sharing it. If people feel that strongly about it they should legally copyright their work, but that would mean they would have to stop illegally taking pictures from people's social media accounts without permission.

4) Furio is a great contributor to this forum and doesn't deserve to be attacked like this.

5) The charts are way off, like VegasMikey said. They are like something you would see posted on YouTube ten years ago.

The issue was dead so why stir it back up? Do you have to chase the guy around in every thread?

Jesus christ man

rolleyes

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 01/04/17 08:14 PM

Originally Posted By: pmac
Didnt the pung brothers set up or shot narduccis father? Dont think any lcn rules would let that slip. Wsnt he with sal testa when they killed the father. Biggie i see how you say the pung was denoucing the whole life was it just a ploy to get a judge to shave a few yrs off his long ass bid? Think a patriarca soldier milano who killed bill grasso did that to cried and renounced the lcn in front of the judge who took a few years off. It haapend like 15 yrs after his original sentencing maybe a revise n revoke type court hairing.

Wasn't it Testa that shot the elder Narducci?

And then he went right to work for Salvie after that doing hits for him. Twisted life.
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 01/04/17 09:15 PM

Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121

The issue was dead so why stir it back up? Do you have to chase the guy around in every thread?

Jesus christ man

rolleyes

Just what I was thinking.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 01/04/17 09:22 PM

I hold my hands up. I should have STFU. I was trying to defend Furio from being flamed but I should've stayed out of it.

Any more posts from me on this thread will be strictly related to Narducci and Pungitore.

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 01/04/17 10:41 PM

And then Joe Pung in turn set up Salvie Testa, under Scarfo. I think in Testa's girlfriend's book about him, she says Pung (not named) was Salvie's best friend, the one guy he didn't suspect (I think by that point everyone else under Scarfo was suspicious of everyone else).

Didn't Phil Testa have another son who was shelved? Moved out west?
Posted By: Sal_Bronte

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 01/04/17 10:53 PM

Originally Posted By: Giacomo
And then Joe Pung in turn set up Salvie Testa, under Scarfo. I think in Testa's girlfriend's book about him, she says Pung (not named) was Salvie's best friend, the one guy he didn't suspect (I think by that point everyone else under Scarfo was suspicious of everyone else).

Didn't Phil Testa have another son who was shelved? Moved out west?

Im pretty sure Phil only had Salvie and Maria with his wife but its possible there was another son from a previous relationship.

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 01/04/17 11:01 PM

Jesus christ man

rolleyes

Just leave it alone, bro. Regardless of what a "admin" or whatever says, some members will continue to do what they've been doing.

@ Pmac, you mentioned Pungitore being Testa's accomplice in the Frank Narducci Sr. murder, and how you didn't think LCN rules would let that go. If that were the case, then why'd the Narducci brothers start working under Scarfo anyway, and joining up with the crews that were under Scarfo and his regime, in the first place? Going as far to become eventual hitters for Scarfo...The fact that they joined up with the Scarfo regime AFTER the murder of their father, tells me that they just let it be, because as you mentioned LCN rules, LCN rules also say to never question a hit ordered by a boss, so to speak. Especially if the victim himself violated LCN protocol, and Narducci supposedly was one of the main conspirators of the Chicken Man Testa murder. So he violated LCN rules by killing a boss, especially since the hit wasn't approved by the Commission. I'm almost certain his sons were aware of that, they grew up around that life and realized that their father broke the rules, and got found out, and had to pay the consequences. Thats probably why they joined the Scarfo regime in the first place and never attempted to "get back" and murder Scarfo, Leonetti, or Testa.

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 01/04/17 11:23 PM

Fast foward to 2017 how do you think tye narducci bros feel when there at a neighbourhood function and the pung brothers show up. They must want to kill them. Like fuck the lcn rules in 2017 hows it look when the guy who killed your father is at the other side of the bars xmis party. Theres no xmis party just saying. Me i would think you look like a chump. But thats just me.

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 01/04/17 11:25 PM

The truth about who killed there father came out years after they joined scarfos family.

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 01/04/17 11:29 PM

The two Narducci's supposedly don't even get along with each other nowadays. They've supposedly been in more fights and altercations with each other over the past few years, that I don't know if any of them are more worried about the Pungitores than they are of each other and each others followers. And again from all we've learned about LCN, Frank Narducci knowingly violated the rules, again, they grew up around that life, if they felt that strongly about it, why work for Testa, to an extent, and for Scarfo, up until the point where you all go down with each other? I don't know, I just think if there was any animosity in the air over the death of their father, one of the four, or maybe two of the four would've been dead by now.

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 01/04/17 11:33 PM

The truth about who killed there father came out years after they joined scarfos family.

How do you know this? Where'd you read this at? I think the feds may have already had a suspicion, and the mobsters themselves knew what happened and why, almost immediately after Phil Testa was murdered. From the stories Leonetti & Caramandi gave, the implication is that pretty much the entire Italian underworld from Philly to NY and Jersey in between, knew whom was behind the Testa hit. I find it hard to believe the Narducci's were the only ones who didn't know.I believe they may have already been involved with that life with their father, prior to him being killed. So if you ask me, I think they had to have some idea as to what happened. Just because Frank Narducci was intentionally mislead at first, by Scarfo & Co. doesnt mean the two brothers were so gullible when their father was eventually killed.

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 01/04/17 11:34 PM

Also, For those who say so obviously that the charts are so way off...you obviously know something the chart maker doesn't right? (or you have no idea and will continue to post statements with no insight) Then, why dont you offer to us, and the chart creators, what is off about it and how it should be so it can be looked into and possibly corrected?

So sick of people coming in with matter of fact remarks with zero to back it up. Typically they make a statement to seem to know more than anyone else, then leave or dont back it up...or come up with an excuse like..."well, I know but I can't say"

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 01/04/17 11:38 PM

How do you know this? Where'd you read this at? Especially considering the feds had a suspicion, and the mobsters themselves knew what happened and why, almost immediately after Phil Testa was murdered. From the stories Leonetti & Caramandi gave, the implication is that pretty much the entire Italian underworld from Philly to NY and Jersey in between, knew whom was behind the Testa hit. I find it hard to believe the Narducci's were the only ones who didn't know.I believe they may have already been involved with that life with their father, prior to him being killed. So if you ask me, I think they had to have some idea as to what happened.

Yeah they certainly had to know. Everyone in the family knew the plotters of Salvie's dads hit, and they all ended up dead. The elder Narducci from what I recall was also in on the plot...and Salvie personally executed those involved. If they are street guys, how would they not know until it came out in court testimony? They aren't us...they dont need informant and court testimony to know the street talk lol
Posted By: irishkaos

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 01/05/17 12:07 AM

Originally Posted By: hoodlum
Originally Posted By: irishkaos
Not being a wiseass irish, but,who is most people?..us posters or?...

hoodlum: I'm just going off of this forum, another forum and a few people I know in the area who keep up with neighborhood bullshit.

The two Narducci's supposedly don't even get along with each other nowadays. They've supposedly been in more fights and altercations with each other over the past few years, that I don't know if any of them are more worried about the Pungitores than they are of each other and each others followers. And again from all we've learned about LCN, Frank Narducci knowingly violated the rules, again, they grew up around that life, if they felt that strongly about it, why work for Testa, to an extent, and for Scarfo, up until the point where you all go down with each other? I don't know, I just think if there was any animosity in the air over the death of their father, one of the four, or maybe two of the four would've been dead by now.

I agree with all of this. And not that it matters much but Frank Jr. and Phil aren't blood brothers, as Frank was adopted as a baby. Frank is another guy that could more or less also be on the shelf or just out.

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 01/05/17 01:24 AM

no, im not saying that..you asked how close pung and narducci are, that was the response....far as phil doing his own thing..ill keep my mouth shut...my response was to pungitore and narducci, nothing to do with with merlino at all

Biggie- my mistake I misunderstood what you were sayin my bad pal....i get what u mean about punge denouncing the life may ruffle some feathers but I didnt know he and narducci had any direct beef? I was assuming based just on my own opinions that since they're both scarfo guys and they dislike merlino that they woulda aligned somewhat...without askin u to divulge too much that u dont want to.. what do u think Narducci is doing in terms street shit? I know he has a piece of some restaurant right? Ive read he kicks up to
Mazzone bc he follows the rules even tno he hates joey.. love to know some inside shit if u have any info willing to share

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 01/05/17 01:29 AM

Vegas Mikey....You said the chart is way off...what is off and where is your proof?

And I dont mean your inside info from driving Joey to Starbucks...

Offer insight with your claims or stfu....you are a FAKE.

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 01/05/17 03:53 AM

Philip..as u alluded to..gets the life..he's not bucking the trend so to speak.. In that life, not everyone has to get along, but everyone has to have respect..Philip believes in that life, can't say much more on that...will say the writers just want to lump ' scarfo guys' together..cuz in sounds good..inaccurate...Phil like anyone else has some things working..he does keep to himself more than the others, but he has paper the others dont

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 01/05/17 04:57 AM

Also, For those who say so obviously that the charts are so way off...you obviously know something the chart maker doesn't right? (or you have no idea and will continue to post statements with no insight) Then, why dont you offer to us, and the chart creators, what is off about it and how it should be so it can be looked into and possibly corrected?

So sick of people coming in with matter of fact remarks with zero to back it up. Typically they make a statement to seem to know more than anyone else, then leave or dont back it up...or come up with an excuse like..."well, I know but I can't say"
well I dont know much and im pretty limited but as far as what I do know firsthand, they are 0 for 3 so I would imagine there are a lot of other inaccuracies. The chart has associates listed under Marty Angelina who I know for a fact hate Marty Angelina and I know for a fact report to a different person on that chart. Also a lot of the people under Staino, Johnny Chang and Lance are all mixed up. Other listed people are inactive. Sorry you got so upset I said it was "way off", but when I only know a few people and they are all wrong it seems laughable to me.

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 01/05/17 05:03 AM

Vegas Mikey....You said the chart is way off...what is off and where is your proof?

And I dont mean your inside info from driving Joey to Starbucks...

Offer insight with your claims or stfu....you are a FAKE.
i do not know, have never met and definitley never drove merlino to starbukcs. Unfortunately I have drove your mom to Aldi a few times after she topped me off. She said she had to buy you some cereal and fruit roll ups or something like that. She is annoying as hell allways rattling on when she doesnt have my dick in her mouth.
Posted By: SC

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 01/05/17 05:05 AM

STOP THIS SHIT NOW!!!

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 01/05/17 05:20 AM

This is supposed to be forum on OC. I come on here and never bother anyone but when I post in Philly threads I got a legion of people now telling me I said I was Joey Merlinos driver (never said that). All I ever said was I know a few of these people from gambling and being around the area. I am interested in the mafia, true crime,book making, gambling, etc. Thats why I post on here and try to offer some insight into things apparently some people are clueless about. Since it upsets people so much when I say a chart is way off (marty angelinas whole crew is fucked, people under joe pung and narducci are inactive, people under lance who are not, associates under wrong people), or bitch about the same people trolling the philly threads, I will no longer post on this forum.

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 01/05/17 06:45 AM

Philip..as u alluded to..gets the life..he's not bucking the trend so to speak.. In that life, not everyone has to get along, but everyone has to have respect..Philip believes in that life, can't say much more on that...will say the writers just want to lump ' scarfo guys' together..cuz in sounds good..inaccurate...Phil like anyone else has some things working..he does keep to himself more than the others, but he has paper the others dont

Exactly.

And VegasMikey, you don't have to stop posting man, personally I've never seen you claim you were at one point Merlino's driver. But, you were just asked if you had any proof that the chart is messed up and inaccurate? And if so, to just contribute and help with the corrections, and assist the creators in creating a more accurate chart, and present sources to your findings. I think thats a reasonable request. No one, well I for one, were trying to attack you.

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 01/05/17 12:26 PM

well I dont know much and im pretty limited but as far as what I do know firsthand, they are 0 for 3 so I would imagine there are a lot of other inaccuracies. The chart has associates listed under Marty Angelina who I know for a fact hate Marty Angelina and I know for a fact report to a different person on that chart. Also a lot of the people under Staino, Johnny Chang and Lance are all mixed up. Other listed people are inactive. Sorry you got so upset I said it was "way off", but when I only know a few people and they are all wrong it seems laughable to me.

I mean if you can't offer any insight to chart details then dont just pop up with "the chart is off" "the chart is laughable"

What specifically is so wrong? And where should the people go then? You still are being general.

Don't comment on the chart at all if you cant be of any help.

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 01/05/17 12:27 PM

Exactly.

And VegasMikey, you don't have to stop posting man, personally I've never seen you claim you were at one point Merlino's driver. But, you were just asked if you had any proof that the chart is messed up and inaccurate? And if so, to just contribute and help with the corrections, and assist the creators in creating a more accurate chart, and present sources to your findings. I think thats a reasonable request. No one, well I for one, were trying to attack you.

I was just joking about the Merlino driver stuff, he gets so riled up lol

Guy got so upset I said something untrue, that he attacked my mother. Class act

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 01/05/17 02:35 PM

And not for nothing, Joseph Baldino, has been suspected for a couple of years to be under Johnny Chang. An incident was reported on this very forum a while ago, by one of the Philly posters, how reliable he was, looking back on it, I dont know. But Johnny Garbs & Johnny Chang were supposedly in the same club together, or it may have been just Baldino, and I believe it was Garbs who came in with a bunch of 10th & O guys, and people thought the situation would escalate. Chang supposedly had left earlier in the evening. Later on some supposed meeting was claimed to have happened at some diner between Johnny Chang & Joey Baldino and Narducci & Garbs that reportedly went nowhere. That incident if they really happened, points to Baldino being Johnny Changs responsibility.

As reported in recent ganglands, during UC operation conducted by an UC agent with the help of John "JR" Rubeo, which led to the arraignments of Patsy Parello, Joey Merlino & O'nofrio, Merlino was recorded as stating that Lancelotti was his "main man in Philadelphia", considering that, that could mean more than one thing, but because of such statement, I wouldn't find it so unbelievable that Merlino's cousin Anthony Accardo would be under Lancelotti. Accardo popped up in a recent photo with Merlino and some other guys in a little huddle talking on the street, looking real bodyguard-ish. That may point to Accardo being made, as claimed in the past, and somewhat active. Same goes for Dom Grande, consider this, him and Lancelotti were the only two Philly LCN guys who attended the party at Rigoletto's in NY. Thee only two. I don't know about the last two, and Lance's brother may very well be under him as well. But considering the above the Lancelotti part may not be as inaccurate as some may think.

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 01/05/17 02:49 PM

And not for nothing, Joseph Baldino, has been suspected for a couple of years to be under Johnny Chang. An incident was reported on this very forum a while ago, by one of the Philly posters, how reliable he was, looking back on it, I dont know. But Johnny Garbs & Johnny Chang were supposedly in the same club together, or it may have been just Baldino, and I believe it was Garbs who came in with a bunch of 10th & O guys, and people thought the situation would escalate. Chang supposedly had left earlier in the evening. Later on some supposed meeting was claimed to have happened at some diner between Johnny Chang & Joey Baldino and Narducci & Garbs that reportedly went nowhere. That incident if they really happened, points to Baldino being Johnny Changs responsibility.

As reported in recent ganglands, during UC operation conducted by an UC agent with the help of John "JR" Rubeo, which led to the arraignments of Patsy Parello, Joey Merlino & O'nofrio, Merlino was recorded as stating that Lancelotti was his "main man in Philadelphia", considering that, that could mean more than one thing, but because of such statement, I wouldn't find it so unbelievable that Merlino's cousin Anthony Accardo would be under Lancelotti. Accardo popped up in a recent photo with Merlino and some other guys in a little huddle talking on the street, looking real bodyguard-ish. That may point to Accardo being made, as claimed in the past, and somewhat active. Same goes for Dom Grande, consider this, him and Lancelotti were the only two Philly LCN guys who attended the party at Rigoletto's in NY. Thee only two. I don't know about the last two, and Lance's brother may very well be under him as well. But considering the above the Lancelotti part may not be as inaccurate as some may think.

Didn't Garbs slap someone that was with Chang supposedly or something? Memory is a little cloudy on that one
Posted By: thebigfella

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 01/05/17 02:59 PM

Can someone post the picture or tell me where can I find the photo of merlino and accardo?

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 01/05/17 03:56 PM

Didn't Garbs slap someone that was with Chang supposedly or something? Memory is a little cloudy on that one

Yea that was it, that was the club incident.

@BigFella, it's on the Black Hand forum, gonna try and see if I can post it.

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 01/05/17 04:10 PM

Man I hope Capeci gets the Christmas party photo

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 01/05/17 05:30 PM

I posted the Merlino, Accardo, and others picture in the rare photos thread for anyone whom wants to take a look.

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 01/05/17 07:03 PM

Thanks

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 01/05/17 07:23 PM

Just saw the pic of merlino, is that pic current? He looks very young in that
Posted By: Itiswhatitis

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 01/05/17 07:47 PM

Pic not recent. Mazzone not pictured. One is lawyer, Joseph Santaguida.

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 01/06/17 01:28 AM

Yea, I came to the conclusion myself that it wasn't recent in the Rare photo thread. Not saying "I came up with the conclusion myself", but just saying after looking at it for a while, I came to the judgement that it wasn't as recent as I thought. Good identification of Santaguida though.

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 01/06/17 11:50 PM

So did we get confirmation is this Accardo guy made?

Side note - but Scoops Licata is getting up there in years, who do you guys think will replace him as capo? Lou Fazzini?

Re: Who are members of Narducci n Pung crews ? - 01/07/17 04:50 PM

In all likelihood, Accardo is made.

And I may be the sole one to share this view, but I think if anyone takes over for Scoops Licata, it should be Nicky "O" Olivieri. It'll most likely be Fazzini though, as Licata seems to be most fond of him. And Olivieri was among those inducted at the house of John Praino by Patty Specs Martirano prior to his passing. A making ceremony Licata wasn't privy to nor invited to attend.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET