Home

Anybody getting their button tonight ?

Posted By: azguy

Anybody getting their button tonight ? - 12/24/16 08:14 PM

Hasn't Christmas Eve been a night a lot of guys were made or was that just a fluke with Gotti Jr and Micky Scars ?
Posted By: Blackjack2121

Re: Anybody getting their button tonight ? - 12/24/16 10:10 PM

Hold on ill call the heads of all the families and their public information line and check
Posted By: Fleming_Ave

Re: Anybody getting their button tonight ? - 12/25/16 12:25 AM

Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121
Hold on ill call the heads of all the families and their public information line and check

lol
Posted By: Garbageman

Re: Anybody getting their button tonight ? - 12/25/16 10:53 PM

5 families hotline, how may I help you?
Yeah, I wanna make a couple young guys tonight. Is it OK to do this on Xmas day?
Please hold, I'll transfer you to the making ceremony department. (queue girl from Ipanema musak)
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Anybody getting their button tonight ? - 12/26/16 01:32 PM

I bet Japanese tourists with expensive cameras strapped around their necks go up to social clubs asking questions like this all the time.

"Ah hello Cali-san. *bows* So ah nice to meet you. We are great fans of your esteemed crime family. We are ah wondering if you making anyone tonight? Domo arigato." *bows*

*Guy guarding door looks at friend and motions to camera around tourist's neck; puts on gloves and asks him to come inside*

Yeah, sure, we're making five people tonight. Why don't you come inside and shake their hands. We'll make you an espresso.

Can you fuckin' believe this guy?

"Inzerillo-san, what is that thing you are ah putting on your gun? I love electronics. Domo arigato." *Bows*

This thing right here? It's called a silencer, Short Round.
Posted By: joestrong

Re: Anybody getting their button tonight ? - 12/26/16 04:34 PM

Originally Posted By: Garbageman
5 families hotline, how may I help you?

For information regarding The Bonanno Family press 1, Colombo Family press 2, Gambino Family press 3, Genovese Family press 4, Lucchese Family press 5. For Families outside of the New York City area press 6. If further assistance is needed please hold for an operator.
Posted By: Terence

Re: Anybody getting their button tonight ? - 12/26/16 09:44 PM

That may have been the worst attempt at comedy I have ever witnessed. I'm actually embarrassed for you. Take a fucking improvisational comedy course or give stand-up a shot if you're already willing to put forth this kind of effort. Your shit is cringeworthy.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET