Home

Wiseguys and Women

Posted By: Madonn

Wiseguys and Women - 12/14/16 07:56 PM

Hi!

I'd like to dicuss this thing with why women are attracted to those wiseguys. I've read somewhere that wiseguys have a lot girlfriends and they like being aroud them. I've also read about Tony Mirra treating his girlfriends badly by beating them and insulting them, but they still like him. What'a this all about?

What happened about that women want to be treated respecfully and equal?

I couldn't treat women badly, but is that what they want?

Btw, you guys got any stories about women and wiseguys? Real stories of course.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Wiseguys and Women - 12/14/16 08:01 PM

Well, there is a rumor that Tony Mirra screwed Goldie Hawn. IDK how true it is.

You might enjoy this documentary:

Posted By: blacksheep

Re: Wiseguys and Women - 12/15/16 07:15 AM

it almost looks like we're searching for dating advice here
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Wiseguys and Women - 12/15/16 08:28 AM

Originally Posted By: Madonn
Hi!

I'd like to dicuss this thing with why women are attracted to those wiseguys. I've read somewhere that wiseguys have a lot girlfriends and they like being aroud them. I've also read about Tony Mirra treating his girlfriends badly by beating them and insulting them, but they still like him. What'a this all about?

What happened about that women want to be treated respecfully and equal?

I couldn't treat women badly, but is that what they want?

Btw, you guys got any stories about women and wiseguys? Real stories of course.

The women always loved the bad boys and the criminals. The girls that come around wiseguys want the money and if her men had a comare or goomar they close all the eyes.For the mirra girlfriend he knows that mirra will kill her if would try to left him.
Posted By: Chicken713

Re: Wiseguys and Women - 12/15/16 08:59 AM

Originally Posted By: blacksheep
it almost looks like we're searching for dating advice here

Hahaha
Posted By: MightyDR

Re: Wiseguys and Women - 12/15/16 09:59 AM

Starting at 22.42 there's some good stories about mobsters and their girlfriends. I'm sure I've seen this "Tootsa" mentioned in in other places too lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uoEzjAUXPw&t=1918s
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: Wiseguys and Women - 12/15/16 08:56 PM

Originally Posted By: MightyDR
Starting at 22.42 there's some good stories about mobsters and their girlfriends. I'm sure I've seen this "Tootsa" mentioned in in other places too lol

Joey C, the best mob storyteller ever lol
Posted By: Mr. Blonde

Re: Wiseguys and Women - 12/15/16 11:17 PM

Danger is intoxicating to women.

The most attractive men in a woman's eyes exhibit signs of both security and danger. A wealthy (or extravagant) wiseguy can't be beat there.
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Wiseguys and Women - 12/15/16 11:43 PM

Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Well, there is a rumor that Tony Mirra screwed Goldie Hawn. IDK how true it is.
qN2jCCTo[/video]

From what I've heard she used to dance around the NYC area so I find that very possible !!
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Wiseguys and Women - 12/15/16 11:45 PM

Originally Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Joey C, the best mob storyteller ever lol

I remember when he went on the Geraldo show, probably late 80's...They just showed his shadow behind a screen and he had the whole audience laughing and Geraldo kept trying to point out that the guy was a crook etc..

I agree with you though..He's a great story teller !!
Posted By: Lou_Para

Re: Wiseguys and Women - 12/15/16 11:56 PM

Mirra bragged to Joe Pistone that he got a blo*job from Goldie while another guy was fu*king her and she was jer*ing off a third.
If you do a little web surfing,you will find tons of info on Goldie's sexual adventures. Even her ex husband,Bill Hudson weighs in. Apparently Ms Hawn was quite the little minx.
Posted By: Binnie_Coll

Re: Wiseguys and Women - 12/16/16 03:30 AM

read on wkkipedia something about mirra and goldy, but could not find it again, did see a pic of a young goldy in N.Y. quite sure she had a nose job when she got to Hollywood. any links about the little minx??
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Wiseguys and Women - 12/16/16 05:10 AM

EXCELLENT footage of Bruno material!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET