Home

John Alite

Posted By: VitoSpatafore

John Alite - 12/09/16 04:31 PM

Read Gotti's Rules.. been researching him for awhile now.

Why no documentary or movie yet? Especially with the new Gotti movie coming out... deconstruct the gotti name?

why no movie?
Posted By: Kash

Re: John Alite - 12/10/16 03:17 PM

I'm sure it's not from lack of effort. Probably a good thing that saga is running its course
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: John Alite - 12/11/16 08:26 PM

Because he's a lying clown...He talks about how many millions he made on the street and yet he's living with and mooching off his young son !!
Posted By: Ryan98366

Re: John Alite - 12/19/16 09:06 PM

I agree. I found his book very self serving. Not sure he is a believable guy. He seems to do anything for attention and a few bucks.
Posted By: SinatraClub

Re: John Alite - 12/19/16 09:11 PM

Liar or not his story would make an interesting movie, starting with his criminal career as Juniors lapdog, going into his self claimed drug empire, extending all the way to Brazil where he was supposedly imprisoned with some of the toughest Brazilian criminals walking gods green earth, and the prison gangs. And his supposed assassination attempt in which he miraculously escaped with all the odds stacked against him and killed the guy whom was ordered to kill him. What a story.
Posted By: Kasparoza

Re: John Alite - 12/19/16 11:50 PM

John Alite is a pathological liar. He is a fraud, he was a low level hood and never a big time mobster. He just lied that he was one and a "hitman" on the witness stand to convict who the government claimed were big shot mobsters. He tried to get people the death penalty for murders they didn't even do. But, he was exposed in HUNDREDS of lies and was never called again as a witness after he was laughed off the stand. A few years later however George Anastasia reprinted those same lies in their book and acted like they were never exposed (while also adding new lies on top of them).

I built a website exposing hundreds of lies Alite told in their book and many new ones he's told since.

Here are some that are touched upon in the above thread:

The truth about his imprisonment in Brazil:
JohnAliteFacts.com/Brazil

Audio/video interviews with his cellmate in Brazil who claims that it was easy time and not the hellhole that Alite describes:
JohnAliteFacts.com/Marcos

Regarding the "shoot out" on his property (he lied in his book that Tommy Pitera sent Mexican hitmen to kill him, even though he never testified about it in court and gave totally different accounts of the incident and number of people killed during it in his FBI debriefings, during a radio show and in the Trevor McDonald documentary):
JohnAliteFacts.com/Shootout

Re: John Alite - 12/19/16 11:53 PM

PS-- John Alite also said in one interview that he would perform oral sex on a horse if John A. Gotti would get in a boxing ring with him.

I'm not even kidding:
JohnAliteFacts.com/Horse
Posted By: sittite

Re: John Alite - 12/20/16 12:35 AM

He said he would blow a horse????? Jesus....maybe Brazil was tough time.
Posted By: Belmont

Re: John Alite - 12/20/16 01:43 AM

Im sure he didnt really mean he would actually blow a horse; c'mon, really !!!
The guy does always claim to be a tough guy but a tough guy with who??? He was never a golden gloves champion or ever competed with true fighters. Im sure is is far from a pussy but he is also far from beingbthe toughest guy from queens. He comes across as a bully whompicked his marks. Robbing drug dealers and not paying because he probably was using Gotti's name. He has about as much business sense as a jar of pickles.
That said, why constantly bring up all the tough guy/ fight talk?? What is he fuckin 12 years old !!
Posted By: mikeyballs211

Re: John Alite - 12/20/16 02:34 AM

i really hate that we even have a thread on this shitbag...hes an absolute nothing in the world of the mob and his book was unreadable..i was a fuckin idiot for buying it on my kindle
Posted By: Beenaround

Re: John Alite - 12/21/16 06:35 PM

There's a Facebook group that idolizes Alite.The Commission - Classic Gangster Society.Especially one guy..Roberto Falcon. They all think their wiseguys.They don't have a clue.
Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

Re: John Alite - 12/21/16 07:41 PM

That moron is hanging out in the Freehold, NJ area these days. He is usually in Freehold drinking at the American Hotel in a full fur coat.
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: John Alite - 12/21/16 09:52 PM

Originally Posted By: DanteMoltisanti
That moron is hanging out in the Freehold, NJ area these days. He is usually in Freehold drinking at the American Hotel in a full fur coat.

Desperately trying to look important !!
Posted By: dominic_calabrese

Re: John Alite - 12/22/16 07:11 AM

I saw Alite in a downtown NYC restaurant no so long ago, with at least two other mafia turncoats. They didn't seem worried in the least!
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: John Alite - 12/22/16 05:11 PM

Originally Posted By: dominic_calabrese
I saw Alite in a downtown NYC restaurant no so long ago, with at least two other mafia turncoats. They didn't seem worried in the least!

Hmm, seems like John jr. isn't too far from the truth in this video then:

Re: John Alite - 12/23/16 02:11 AM

dominic - hahah get the fuck outta here he was actually wearing a fur coat in public as adude? What a fuckin fanook...who does he think he is some gay mix of Neno Brown and Paul Castellano

I know im commenting on this thread, but can we let this mother fucker die? He so doesnt need to be talked about theres nothing interesting or OC related about him anymore, his books awful and so is he...I personally could go 2 years without any John Alite, John Gotti, Paul Castellano, or anything remotely related to them on these boards...just my thoughts, im sure others feel differently
Posted By: pmac

Re: John Alite - 12/23/16 03:40 AM

Everytime i see this guy mentioned in a thread i thinm its gonna be about a new arrest and indictment. He reminds me of this guy in boston who says he ran whitey bulgers drug operation and flipped then wrote a book about the life and like 2 years ago ws busted by the fbi running a weirdo church and non profit. Stealing a bunch of money getting his family members jobs. Forgot what happend to him think he got smoked or atleast 10.

Re: John Alite - 12/23/16 03:44 AM

That was georges worst book ever and i think it was his first won on someone out of the philly area. His bood and oath book with the crow is one of the best ever. Crow didnt pump him self up and didnt make the book a personal vendetta against all the mob guy who didnt like him in the past. Horrible book alites. The whole 10gotti rules was a bunch of bullshit. And when he personally told joe n gallo the guy who ran the capos vote to install john sr boss was just a fucking lie. George should have called capeci and asked is this guy ful of shit. It was jan 1986 hes said he told gallo your not the consig anymore. Wow.

Re: John Alite - 12/23/16 03:45 AM

One reason i misspell alot of words i type on a 3inch samsung galaxy whatever screen not proof reading. Sorry folks.
Posted By: Louiebynochi

Re: John Alite - 12/23/16 03:57 AM

Alite should have been indicted for perjury.

Re: John Alite - 12/23/16 04:00 AM

Probaly rite. But theres a handfull of people who would get new trials so the powers that be wont let him go back to atleast charles carneglia dies some other guy got life for alite too.

Re: John Alite - 12/23/16 05:58 AM

No one got convicted because of him. Carneglia went down for four murders, but there was all kinds of evidence other than Alite saying "he told me he did it." And Carneglia beat one murder where the only evidence was Alite saying "he told me he did it."
He hangs out with a number of other informants these days, I guess no one else wants anything to do with them. I hear Alite is selling weed and pills and abusing pills himself. Like he has a real drug problem, which would explain some of his rants on the internet where he makes zero sense.
There is a story that he got beat up at Cuzin's Clam Bar in Marlboro, NJ recently, which is right by Freehold, his new stomping grounds:

https://m.facebook.com/JohnAliteFacts/ph...3&source=48

Anastasia says his book was based on the "transcripts" but I read the transcripts and Alite was revealed in hundreds of lies under cross examination. He tried to make himself into this big shot gangster but he was revealed for a low level pawn.

Shame on George Anastasia. He put this lowlife back into the community and is telling people he's "a changed man."

Re: John Alite - 12/23/16 12:52 PM

As i said mnay times, that area of jersey is filled with brooklyn/ staten island people. It was only a matter of time before something like that happened.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: John Alite - 12/23/16 07:26 PM

I don't have much interest in Alite, but it's clear that Kasparoza wants Alite's dick in his mouth.

It's unhealthy to have that much interest in another man.

You can cut the sexual tension with a knife.
Posted By: Beenaround

Re: John Alite - 12/29/16 06:39 PM

Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
I don't have much interest in Alite, but it's clear that Kasparoza wants Alite's dick in his mouth.

It's unhealthy to have that much interest in another man.

You can cut the sexual tension with a knife.

Problem is Alite doesn't have a dick or balls.
Posted By: Binnie_Coll

Re: John Alite - 12/30/16 01:14 AM

why does anyone even consider this guy, [john alite] any kind of source on O.C.? why does anyone even bother to listen to this punk snitch! in the 50s 60s this guy would have been whacked in a heartbeat.

Re: John Alite - 01/01/17 08:03 PM

Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211

hahah get the fuck outta here he was actually wearing a fur coat in public as adude?

it was surreal, but true

he was with a group that looked mafia and acted mafia, laughing and having a great time, reminiscing about the old days. there was also a former capo (very charismatic) and a financial scammer at table, plus two other men who I could not identify. and one of alite's sons was also there, quasi-satanic tattoos on face, but humble and deferential
Posted By: bronx

Re: John Alite - 01/01/17 09:18 PM

should have taken a picture..would have generated a lot of questions..who were the guys
Posted By: Blackjack2121

Re: John Alite - 01/02/17 02:04 AM

Originally Posted By: Kasparoza
No one got convicted because of him. Carneglia went down for four murders, but there was all kinds of evidence other than Alite saying "he told me he did it." And Carneglia beat one murder where the only evidence was Alite saying "he told me he did it."
He hangs out with a number of other informants these days, I guess no one else wants anything to do with them. I hear Alite is selling weed and pills and abusing pills himself. Like he has a real drug problem, which would explain some of his rants on the internet where he makes zero sense.
There is a story that he got beat up at Cuzin's Clam Bar in Marlboro, NJ recently, which is right by Freehold, his new stomping grounds:

https://m.facebook.com/JohnAliteFacts/ph...3&source=48

Anastasia says his book was based on the "transcripts" but I read the transcripts and Alite was revealed in hundreds of lies under cross examination. He tried to make himself into this big shot gangster but he was revealed for a low level pawn.

Shame on George Anastasia. He put this lowlife back into the community and is telling people he's "a changed man."

Maybe he did get his ass kicked but it certainly wasn't by you and you would never say a word to him in person you spout off on the Internet to ride gotti jrs cock...ps he isn't your friend and is using you and you look silly on every damn forum cheerleading, would u ever utter a word of this to alite? The answer is no so put the Pom poms down and quit cheerleading for one rat to put down another rat it's disgusting

Re: John Alite - 01/02/17 02:38 AM

Blackjack do you know who alite was with in nyc

Re: John Alite - 01/02/17 07:26 AM

Originally Posted By: bronx
should have taken a picture..would have generated a lot of questions..who were the guys

michael dileonardo and sal romano

Re: John Alite - 01/02/17 12:40 PM

Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121

Maybe he did get his ass kicked but it certainly wasn't by you and you would never say a word to him in person you spout off on the Internet to ride gotti jrs cock...ps he isn't your friend and is using you and you look silly on every damn forum cheerleading, would u ever utter a word of this to alite? The answer is no so put the Pom poms down and quit cheerleading for one rat to put down another rat it's disgusting

I've asked him numerous times to meet me in person for an interview. He declined.

Re: John Alite - 01/02/17 12:58 PM

I believe that.

Re: John Alite - 01/02/17 01:42 PM

Kasparoza and Sinatra. Birds of a feather.

Re: John Alite - 01/02/17 01:45 PM

Quote:

What he said.

Re: John Alite - 01/02/17 02:43 PM

Weren't you just crying victim accusing me of following you in every thread and "flaming" you. lol
Posted By: richierich

Re: John Alite - 01/02/17 02:53 PM

Very true.. I've seen him there trying to run his game and his mouth. I informed some of the people that were buying his bullshit that he is a rat lying piece of shit and to google his name. One of the people told him what I said and the big tough guy said NOTHING.... People are on to his game there and he is pretty much a joke now...

Re: John Alite - 01/02/17 02:55 PM

Alite and Gotti are as bad as each other.

Neither of them can point to themselves, or to anyone in their extended family, and say they have the moral upper hand.
Posted By: richierich

Re: John Alite - 01/02/17 03:03 PM

Blackjack sounds like you have Alite's balls in your mouth... Why would you defend a rat piece of shit

Re: John Alite - 01/02/17 03:36 PM

thanks Dom.. how many were they with how did they act

Re: John Alite - 01/02/17 03:45 PM

Surprised at DiLeonardo being around Alite, not for nothing but that could add some credence to Alites Jr Gotti stories as DiLeonardo was a part of that whole regime at one point also. DiLeonardo seemed like a guy who was done and didnt envy or wish to go back to the mob life in that Trevor McDonald doc. Looks like the WitSec Mafia is a real thing. Holy shit.

Re: John Alite - 01/02/17 04:33 PM

Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
DiLeonardo seemed like a guy who was done and didnt envy or wish to go back to the mob life in that Trevor McDonald doc. Looks like the WitSec Mafia is a real thing.

I didn't have the impression that they were hatching a criminal enterprise! I think they were merely talking about the good old days and enjoying some comaraderie ----> it must be very isolating to leave the mafia, losing all the old friends, denounced by family, etcetera ----> so I think they were just happy to reminisce

however, Sal Romano's brother Mario Romano does appear to be involved in a massive pyramid scheme, still operational = http://wealthgenerators.com/leadership/

Re: John Alite - 01/02/17 04:44 PM

thanks Dom.. how many were they with how did they act

It was Alite, DiLeonardo, Sal Romano, Alite's son, and two other guys. They appeared to be having a grand time, laughing and joking, and they definitely looked and acted like gangsters. Everybody said, "These guys must be in the mafia." DiLeonardo radiated mega charisma, and the others basked in his glow. Alite, by comparison, was rather subdued

Re: John Alite - 01/02/17 05:33 PM

Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
DiLeonardo seemed like a guy who was done and didnt envy or wish to go back to the mob life in that Trevor McDonald doc. Looks like the WitSec Mafia is a real thing.

I didn't have the impression that they were hatching a criminal enterprise! I think they were merely talking about the good old days and enjoying some comaraderie ----> it must be very isolating to leave the mafia, losing all the old friends, denounced by family, etcetera ----> so I think they were just happy to reminisce

however, Sal Romano's brother Mario Romano does appear to be involved in a massive pyramid scheme, still operational = http://wealthgenerators.com/leadership/

Nah, I know that. Its just interesting to me that these guys really do interact with each other at times, like they're still a crew and reminisce about what they used to be and still act like they're made guys, minus the illegal rackets. And like I said before, DiLeonardo gave the impression that he hated the life for what it did to his brother and all and simply had no desire to relive that part of his life. But really, he would probably like nothing more than to go back.
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: John Alite - 01/02/17 06:28 PM

That get together sounds like a scene right out of My Blue Heaven.

Re: John Alite - 01/02/17 07:29 PM

lol I was just thinking that.

Re: John Alite - 01/02/17 07:36 PM

Seems like DiLeonardo is living in central jersey amongst all the other brooklyn and staten island transplants.
Obviously the days of testifying against mob guys and relocating to Nebraska are over.

Re: John Alite - 01/02/17 09:48 PM

Rember reading at some big shots trials mike scars said he got like 500k or more from the gov and hes a mafia expert witness like its his job but that was years back you wonder what he does for a living now. Hes in his early 60tys. I bet he still in the program i didnt think frank salemmi was in ot cause he was spotted around boston and cape cod but he was collecting a check in atlanta with a free section 8 apartment. Scars has a few kids just wonder how he can surport them. Monthly check cant be that big. 2grand. Better then working in a factory making 12$a hour. Guy has no degrees or work history. Alite the same. Lot of the witnesses are just plopped down florida. Bobby deluca was arrested in broward county. He must have bumped into other mob guys.

Re: John Alite - 01/02/17 09:52 PM

Originally Posted By: Belmont
Seems like DiLeonardo is living in central jersey amongst all the other brooklyn and staten island transplants.
Obviously the days of testifying against mob guys and relocating to Nebraska are over.

Sad really. Although guys may have just learned that if a guys not right, he wont be ablr to handle the time anyway and will send guys away. They may have just accepted it as a part of their life and an unavoidable risk. They know they just cant kill these guys off anymore and get away with it.

Re: John Alite - 01/03/17 12:26 AM

Dom. i read that a second show was filmed , i read on the bbc news that trevor was doing another american mafia. ill see if i can find out from some friends in london. maybe thats why they were together?

Re: John Alite - 01/03/17 12:31 AM

scars has been seen down the nj shore also, alite in atlantic city often. romano's brother is around the same spot middle nj.

Re: John Alite - 01/03/17 03:54 AM

Bronx
What part of the shore was Scars spotted in ?

Re: John Alite - 01/03/17 04:35 AM

red bank and asbury park

Re: John Alite - 01/03/17 04:41 PM

I guess Alite goes to Bargotta?
Wonder where he gets his money.
Posted By: Holyoke

Re: John Alite - 01/03/17 04:58 PM

The government?

Re: John Alite - 01/03/17 05:52 PM

I wonder if you choose not to go into the wpp like alite did you still get a fat monthly check from them. A acting boss joe defede from the luchese family cried how broke him n his wife were down in florida. And you got alite and scars who ive read got a shit load of money from the gov living like ballers and they have young kids what the fuck they doing for money. You think we start seeing sal vitale on tv. I read on here a bunch of the boanano rats are living open in florida in there old summer condos. Im still waiting how many years has it been since tommy shots trial? When the cop killer dino calabro is sentenced this mofo killed a cop they been holding off his sentecing forever its got to be soon.
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: John Alite - 01/03/17 07:20 PM

pmac no I don't think you get WPP money unless you are in the program which means new identity and location. They generally pay a few grand a month and these gangsters whine because it ain't 10 grand a month.

Re: John Alite - 01/03/17 09:05 PM

vitali was allowed to keep millions by the G also coppa and messino cantarella..all millionaires.
Posted By: flamingokid123

Re: John Alite - 01/03/17 10:19 PM

He was at the Tiesto concert at the Borgota couple months ago.
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: John Alite - 01/04/17 12:30 AM

vitali was allowed to keep millions by the G also coppa and messino cantarella..all millionaires.

But that's not common, that's the exception.

Re: John Alite - 01/04/17 01:18 AM

hello Dixie ,rotondo, palermo, gravano, darco, all the millionaires kept their money. the G from my memory did not strip any big money guys.. the guys that were living day to day that flipped are mostly broke..i.e. defede. if you can give some guys they drained ,it would be helpful.thanks

Re: John Alite - 01/04/17 01:56 AM

No shit Dominic, Mikey Scar and Alite? Thats intersting, thanks for sharing. finally something about that rat piece of shit makes him interesting. Idk if someone asked this already and I just missed it, but was Alite in DiLeonardos crew at one point or solely with Gotti Jr?

Bronx - that America Mafia doc by that Trevor guy had alotta promise and was pretty good, I like the way it was shot, but they focused way to much on Alite and not enough on DiLeonardo, Natale and even Previte. Theyre rarer to get on camera

Side note but Jimmy naps grandson and Roccos kid was producing a documentary on this family and the NJ Genovese crew under Bobby Manna and that bust that got Bobby sent away for life for plotting to hit Gotti, but I cant find it anywhere. I saw the trailer for it and it looked terrific, and I even followed the prick on FB, but that was over a year ago and he said it was coming out in 16? Anyone know if its been released or has a link to it?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET