Home

Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust

Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/06/16 10:50 PM

http://www.northjersey.com/story/news/be...s-say/95019340/

http://www.northjersey.com/story/news/be...flare/95017790/

Genovese soldier, Joe Gatto, son of deceased ex Genovese capo, Streaky Gatto, among those arrested.

The Colombo's always seem to be out of the loop with these things.
Posted By: Flushing

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/07/16 12:39 AM

Such consistent activity in NJ. More so than in NYC by a longshot.
Posted By: mikeyballs211

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/07/16 04:39 AM

So i know Joe Gatto is dead, but according to the article he wasnt one or the Genovese skippers in nj, who's crew was he in? Devita?

The hit on Lagano is still unsolved snd doesn't sound like they habe any leads, but just speculation do you guys think the Lucchese's had him clipped or was it the Genovese with Lucchese approval since they were in charge of this case?

Side note but Ninny Bruschi and Silvio Devita are two very powerful active
Skippers in NJ and have been for over a decade now possibly longer but not much is known about them.. anyone have any insight on either of them? Iwonder if they have acting capos to do mire of the face to face shit? Could maybe do separate threads on them and dont wanna sidetrack the thread, but any info would be much appreciated as always
Posted By: pmac

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/07/16 05:11 AM

The guy devita must be getting up there 80tyish. Read ue did like 20yrs for killinh a cop or was there during a robbery gone bad back in the 60tys he comes up in sam the plumbers books.
Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/07/16 05:21 PM

That bust here in Jersey was 12 years ago.

Silvio DeVita lives in a GORGEOUS bayfront house in Toms River, Toms River area is traditionally a big DeCavalcante living and operating area. Silvio is Newark area Capo, so he lives in Toms River at the beach and operates in Newark area.

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/07/16 05:25 PM

Also, before you guys go to Google, I will save you the time. There was a Silvio DeVita who died a few years ago in Toms River, but is not the Genovese Newark Area Capo Silvio DeVita. Same name and lived in the same city....
Posted By: Belmont

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/07/16 08:53 PM

Both toms river and brick are filled with transplants from the newark area, all 5 crews have always operated there. That was never dominated by the elizabeth crew even though many of them may live in the area. The lucchese's controlled both the seaside and the pt pleasant boardwalk. Back in the 70's and early 80's alot of bonanno guys from the lower east side hung in seaside.
Gotti had a meeting in seaside heights in the late 80's.
Temptations was owned by a guy with ties to the genovese before he sold it in the mid 90's.

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/07/16 09:25 PM

Belmont-

From the 1990s-present I have seen mostly Decavalcantes living and operating in the Toms River/Brick area.

Yes, I agree the other 5 families have a huge presence in the area, especially Seaside.

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/07/16 10:46 PM

Some elizabeth guys may live there but that means nothing. There are a few guys from various crews that live in both toms river and brick. I also know a rather important lucchese guy that lives there as well as a gambino. The elizabeth crew is small. There are more guys from various other crews and associated in thta area. You also have some brooklyn amd staten islanders living there. Italians like the shore for whatever reason.
The elizabeth crew is basically elizabeth, linden, rochelle park, clark, union, and colonia. Thats where many of those guys lived.
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/08/16 05:53 PM

Originally Posted By: Flushing
Such consistent activity in NJ. More so than in NYC by a longshot.

For arrests anyway !!
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/08/16 05:55 PM

That prosecutor know its not gonna put a dent in to anything...I gave up gambling around 10 years ago and I used to put my bets through that datawagers...They were busted a few times since and never shut down...

The prosecutors want the headlines and the money, and that's all they really care about !!
Posted By: majicrat

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/08/16 08:18 PM

I don't believe there is any large operation of any kind in Brick or Toms River areas. There may be small time operations but the thought that all five families operate and have crews there is a bit much. The central NJ area is not a hot bed of OC activity and to my knowledge Middlesex, Monmouth and Ocean don't even have OC Units in the county offices. They're probably more focused on the gangs and their drug activity. Doesn't mean the occasional OC arrest doesn't happen. Just my opinion. Interesting subject nevertheless.

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/08/16 08:49 PM

There's a lot of activity at the Jersey Shore, you couldn't be more wrong.

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/08/16 08:52 PM

Not to pick a fight, but could you back up your opinion with facts? If so, I'd like to read them as I'm sure others would. And, I will acknowledge I was wrong. But now, all I read and hear about are basically old cases with a few new incidents thrown in. Hardly, a five family operation supported by "A lot of activity at the Jersey Shore" comment that lacks any factual support as of now.

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/08/16 08:59 PM

I'm not gonna take the bait..........
Posted By: DonCheech

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/08/16 09:08 PM

Majicrat is spot on....I've never heard of actual crews from the 5 families operating in that area. Activity yes, but not crews as we think of them. Anybody have any names they know of? Very interesting topic though.
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/08/16 09:12 PM

Originally Posted By: majicrat
Not to pick a fight, but could you back up your opinion with facts? If so, I'd like to read them as I'm sure others would. And, I will acknowledge I was wrong. But now, all I read and hear about are basically old cases with a few new incidents thrown in. Hardly, a five family operation supported by "A lot of activity at the Jersey Shore" comment that lacks any factual support as of now.

With all do respect majicrat, but Dante lives in the area and is a credible poster so you can take his word on it. The lack of recent indictments doesn't have to mean a lack of activity but most likely a shift in law enforcement priorities.

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/08/16 09:22 PM

Living in toms river/ brick and having operations there are 2 different things.
To think that the shore area has no made guys living there is simply untrue.
I can tell you the shore has always been controlled by new york. Back in the 80's wiseguys controlled the construction industry.
Today, its basically gambling and shylocking. A lot of the guys that live at the shore travel up north once or twice per week to conduct business. In that sense, most of the business and operations are based in north jersey and NYC.
There are probably more italians living in the shore area than bloomfield, nutley, and belleville put together times 10.

central jersey ( old bridge, freehold, manalapan) has quite a few made guys originally from brooklyn living there. That is a fact.
Posted By: DonCheech

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/08/16 10:57 PM

I agree with you that there are quite a few made NY guys living in NJ, especially the shore areas. I'm talking about what was mentioned about "crews" from all 5 families operating there. No doubt individual members but actual crews?
Posted By: DB

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/09/16 01:12 AM

Temptations , lol , man Belmont you have been around , best poster here - some serious kids were moving an insane amount of E in seaside ( some similarities to oxy i suppose ) , guys moving 5k a month in those vacuum sealed packs , clearing $3 per . stick up crews that just focused on that or selling bunk . Jenks was owned by those guys into the early 2000s I think before it went away . Used to see them come in every Monday. Seems like forever ago but it really wasn't , totally different world on just 15-20 years

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/09/16 03:02 AM

C'mon DB, dont even get me going with the Sound Factory..lol
I know all too well about the E and K biz back in the day.
From Rotterdam to jersey.
Posted By: helenwheels

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/09/16 03:11 AM

Originally Posted By: Belmont

central jersey ( old bridge, freehold, manalapan) has quite a few made guys originally from brooklyn living there. That is a fact.

Vouch. Im a bklyn transplant and live in Monmouth county now. Lots of people i grew up with in the area.

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/09/16 03:50 AM

Living in toms river/ brick and having operations there are 2 different things.
To think that the shore area has no made guys living there is simply untrue.
I can tell you the shore has always been controlled by new york. Back in the 80's wiseguys controlled the construction industry.
Today, its basically gambling and shylocking. A lot of the guys that live at the shore travel up north once or twice per week to conduct business. In that sense, most of the business and operations are based in north jersey and NYC.
There are probably more italians living in the shore area than bloomfield, nutley, and belleville put together times 10.

Haha fuckk belmont and db brought back a distant memory.. first time i took E was at Temptations got it off some shady fuck in the mensroom.. shit me and my boys had a great night snuck in at 19 using my frat bros id and got blown at the house we were crashing at in seaside, christ that was 12 yrs ago and the only time ive been to seaside... us philly guys usually went to LBI, AC, Brigantine, Sea Isle , Margate and Avalon

If Dante is saying something about Jersey id take it to be fuckin fact..he's one of the best posters here always honest bout what he knows and doesn't know iw and when it comes to that area especially...not to put words in his mouth but i think he's asserting there's members from all 5 fams there and def some Genovese and Lucchese crews that are heavy operational there..i could be wrong but I don't think hes saying all 5 families have crews in fuckin toms river nj lol i mean its not that big

Dante- i looked up Devitas home in Toms and yea its nice but not too nice to draw attention frkm the outside.. his street has alotta nice homes ....cant beat right on the bay....

Side note but I used to have a family home in LBI in Harvey cedars.. is there any OC activity or crews there? Its kinda on the border of traditional philly/ny turf so curious as to
Who would be there
Posted By: BobbyPazzo

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/09/16 11:01 AM

Dante knows his shit my man. I Can co sign that.
Posted By: DB

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/09/16 02:44 PM

Always like your posts Bmont , always credible . DM as well

The E trade in the late 90s early 2000s was pretty crazy . Didn't see much K but that was by choice

Saw 20-22 year old normal every day kids go from nothing to moving 1000s of pills a week/month in what seemed like a very short time frame . Literally nothing to something , setting up distro thru college kids in PA to lock down their schools market and frats , these are some of the moves these guys were doing .

Just to give some a sense of a pretty nutty time , I hung with a big E dealer , his crew was moving multiple sealed packs a week but the kid was a DARE cop in Bayonne . Try your nerves on that one , buying and being handed multiple packs directly from a dare cop ( not me of course ). If that isn't crazy enough you would think that position would scare away the stick up kids right . Well I was with them when they put guns in our faces and it was for a measley $10k, they were wearing cargo pants and I don't think they even said a word , just ripped the pockets out/off , a set up as they knew each other. after the good early times that's how that business went , set ups and rip offs all the time amongst people you knew, to the point where it was a must u had protection and not worth it ( if you were in that biz ) A lot of similarities between E and oxy trade IMO

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/09/16 04:17 PM

LBI is free of mobsters and in general is more of a WASP destination. It's split pretty much 50/50 of People from NY area and Philly area. However, as recent as 11 years ago there was an old Philly LCN guy from the Scarfo era living on LBI and working in construction, but he has been completely out of the life for 25+ years.

Little tidbit: Nicky Jr once rented in the Toms River area (Seaside Heights) back in the late 80s and early 90s. Tony Buck Piccolo also had a house in Toms River back in the day.

I meant that a lot of LCN guys from Luchesse, Gambino, Genovese, and DeCavalcantes live in Toms River area. The March 2015 DeCavalcante bust was of a very active crew in the Toms River area run Day to day by Stango's son with the elder Stango being the Capo.

The Toms River area has a lot of gambling and Shylock activity. Also, a lot of the Seaside Heights clubs and businesses are owned by connected guys and a lot of the door money at these places goes straight to LCN. There's also a lot of drug activity at these clubs in the summer that is controlled by some of the younger guys.

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/09/16 09:36 PM

Interesting topic and still haven't read any facts. A lot of opinions and back slapping that this poster or that poster knows. Why. Because they say they know this and that without providing any current facts. Sure activity exists and sure the clubs probably have some connection but any more than a mere presence is pure fantasy. The whole idea that the shore is hot with activity due to gambling is nonsense. I'm sorry, there are people taking action all over the shore and they are not connected. So until I'm reading current facts not speculation based on what some would like it to be and not what it is I'll maintain its not a hotbed of LCN activity. I do agree there are a lot of Italians from north jersey and New York that doesn't mean mobsters. Tons of Irish too, does that mean the we sties regrouped and settled there? Just my opinion just like all the above comments, opinions. Enjoy reading them, thanks.
Posted By: SinatraClub

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/09/16 09:59 PM

Interesting topic and still haven't read any facts. A lot of opinions and back slapping that this poster or that poster knows. Why. Because they say they know this and that without providing any current facts. Sure activity exists and sure the clubs probably have some connection but any more than a mere presence is pure fantasy. The whole idea that the shore is hot with activity due to gambling is nonsense. I'm sorry, there are people taking action all over the shore and they are not connected. So until I'm reading current facts not speculation based on what some would like it to be and not what it is I'll maintain its not a hotbed of LCN activity. I do agree there are a lot of Italians from north jersey and New York that doesn't mean mobsters. Tons of Irish too, does that mean the we sties regrouped and settled there? Just my opinion just like all the above comments, opinions. Enjoy reading them, thanks.

Aren't you from like Slovakia or some shit? How the hell would you know what goes on over here in the tri-state? You wouldn't. I remember you from the RD forums and you used to preach all this crap about Bosnian & Albian gangsters being tougher than the Italians and all this other nonsense. Fact is, the Five Families still exist in NY, ALL OF THEM. Those families still have crews which operate in Jersey. And recently, as in the past 5 years or so, NJ has had more reported mob activity than NY.

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/09/16 10:42 PM

You dontt remember me from anywhere, I rarely say anything because I know to have a different opinion here is inviting scorn from the more common posters. I was only making my opinion known just as most of the other posters do. Still no facts to back up the comments btw. Here's some advice Sinatra, you don't know me and no one on this board does. So before you make accusations about where anyone is from or who or what they are knowledgable about think twice. You couldn't be me wrong about who you think i am or where I'm from. When you rebuke a comment try being accurate about what you're rebuking so you'll have some credibility. I never said the five families didn't exist in my. Lol we were discussing the jersey shore. And I don't dispute they are in no, however until you provide facts that the toms river and brick areas have all five families operating crews there on a huge presence as some have said above is not realistic at all. I stand by that until someone posts facts that prove I'm wrong and I will gladly say I'm wrong. Until then I believe I'm correct. Slovakia? That's some funny stuff.
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/09/16 11:07 PM

Originally Posted By: DanteMoltisanti
There's a lot of activity at the Jersey Shore, you couldn't be more wrong.

Right on Dante: the area from far north jersey west and south right into Philly right down the shore is killing it .

So many little towns and townships that people in city hall just don't know all the names like in NY and the families are obviously doing much more than expected .

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/09/16 11:16 PM

You dontt remember me from anywhere, I rarely say anything because I know to have a different opinion here is inviting scorn from the more common posters. I was only making my opinion known just as most of the other posters do. Still no facts to back up the comments btw. Here's some advice Sinatra, you don't know me and no one on this board does. So before you make accusations about where anyone is from or who or what they are knowledgable about think twice. You couldn't be me wrong about who you think i am or where I'm from. When you rebuke a comment try being accurate about what you're rebuking so you'll have some credibility. I never said the five families didn't exist in my. Lol we were discussing the jersey shore. And I don't dispute they are in no, however until you provide facts that the toms river and brick areas have all five families operating crews there on a huge presence as some have said above is not realistic at all. I stand by that until someone posts facts that prove I'm wrong and I will gladly say I'm wrong. Until then I believe I'm correct. Slovakia? That's some funny stuff.

You're the same member, you have the same exact username, and all you have to do is simply read the article at the top of the page, or google NJ mafia busts ever since that 100+ round up in which they got Carmine Franco (I think that's his name) for garbage. And simply see everything that's come up, the Taccetta's, DeCalvacante/Stango, various mob related gambling bust, all within the last 5 or 6 years, all of them went down in Jersey. Those ARE the facts, Jersey is active with sportsbetting and gambling, mob activity still occurs, a lot more so than it has in NY recently. You're sitting here running off out the mind and have no literal clue as to what you're talking about. You're not even from America nor the Tri-States, you know don't anything about what goes on over here.
Posted By: njcapo35

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/10/16 08:05 AM

Here's an article that mentions Gotti visiting the area...Wonder if Johnny Bang Bang was there?

http://patch.com/new-jersey/tomsriver/moLavalletteb-trial-hard-to-forget

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/10/16 12:16 PM

Ok Sinatra if you say so. Anyway the discussion was about the shore not the state of New Jersey. Apparently you continue to not understand that. Still no facts that the brick and toms river areas are active with activity with crews from the five families. Because the activity is minimal and that's the fact. On a side note, if I wanted to make you feel stupid Sinatra about who I am and what I know vs. what you think you know I would and quite frankly you'd feel like a real ignorant fool. I'm not participating on the board for that reason, I'm participating to exchange thoughts and discuss LCN topics. Apparently for you that means having to agree with everything anyone writes or you risk being ridiculed and attacked without cause. Kinda sad. So, still no facts to support the claim the area is flush with activity with crews from the five families. The area is not but if you want to believe it is because of the minimal activity around go ahead it's just not true and no one has posted facts to prove otherwise. On a side note the area is flush with a heroin problem and unless someone can factually say that's LCN connected rather than independent and gang related crews then we'll...

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/14/16 07:56 PM

I didn't know where else to put this, but does anyone else think Bobby Vernace looks like Ed Bighead out of Rocko's Modern Life?

Bobby Vernace

Ed Bighead
Posted By: alexandarns

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/14/16 09:26 PM

Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
I didn't know where else to put this, but does anyone else think Bobby Vernace looks like Ed Bighead out of Rocko's Modern Life?

Bobby Vernace

Ed Bighead

Dont know how are you still on this forum. Every post ive ever seen you write was idiotic. Congratulations, keep up the good work!

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/14/16 09:34 PM

Quote:
Dont know how are you still on this forum. Every post ive ever seen you write was idiotic. Congratulations, keep up the good work!

Ironic..

Show me what you have contributed.

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/14/16 09:50 PM

I an not going to show you shit Moe. Because of idiots like you some good guys dont post anymore. Take your cheap 2 cent jokes some place else. Dont you have any friends to talk and make jokes with? You are not here for the mafia stuff, obviously,cus all you post is idiotic stuff and crack jokes. Find another forum or make a faking friend already, your loneliness is killing the board

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/14/16 10:31 PM

Originally Posted By: alexandarns
I an not going to show you shit Moe. Because of idiots like you some good guys dont post anymore. Take your cheap 2 cent jokes some place else. Dont you have any friends to talk and make jokes with? You are not here for the mafia stuff, obviously,cus all you post is idiotic stuff and crack jokes. Find another forum or make a faking friend already, your loneliness is killing the board

You aren't going to show me anything because you don't have anything to show, because you are incapable of stringing a coherent sentence together.

Take a look at what I posted in the Funzi Tieri thread and the rare photos thread for a start. That's more than you've ever contributed and that's just over the last 48 hours.

I won't find another forum. I'm quite happy with this one.

And buddy who are you kidding? I have plenty of friends. But you? Goats don't count as friends.

Who are these people who left the thread because of me? One left involuntarily because of health problems (god bless). I can count two others who were suspended for personal abuse.

Nobody has left voluntarily "because of me".

On that note, you might wanna be careful flaming me because you will end up getting a holiday too.

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/14/16 11:54 PM

And buddy who are you kidding? I have plenty of friends. But you? Goats don't count as friends.

Neither do freckles kid, or potatoes for that matter.

I am not gonna get my in an argument that may take a lot of my time, dont care what you posted in whatever tread, everybody here knows your comedy is weak and that you are not all there in the head. Like I said keep up the good work, and dont have a lonely christmas and new year. AS for the holiday season, see if I care. You should of been on holiday a long time ago.

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/15/16 02:14 AM

Quote:

Am I supposed to be offended by that? lol

Scotland has the most red haired people per capita in the world, not Ireland, and even that is a distinct minority.

There's more red haired people in England and America than there is in Ireland!

Where do you come from? Kosovo, is it?

Do you know how much foreign aid Ireland sent to your country during your civil war?

Show a little gratitude!

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/15/16 10:08 AM

Quote:

Am I supposed to be offended by that? lol

Scotland has the most red haired people per capita in the world, not Ireland, and even that is a distinct minority.

There's more red haired people in England and America than there is in Ireland!

Where do you come from? Kosovo, is it?

Do you know how much foreign aid Ireland sent to your country during your civil war?

Show a little gratitude!

Hey, any cent we can squeeze out of your tight asses is fine by me. You should come down here, get yourself a nice girlfriend and stop beign so lonely. Here it dosent matter so much that you are a freckle faced potato masher.
Posted By: richierich

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/15/16 01:53 PM

DeCavalcante's couldn't operate a big wheel let alone a criminal organization... Those guys are a joke and broke to boot... Other outfits come around and the shake....
Posted By: richierich

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/15/16 02:03 PM

You asked a valid question and I think it deserves a valid answer... In the "shore" area you have crews and/or members of the Genovese, Lucchese, Gambinos, DeCalvacante and Scarfo families living AND operating there both in the summer and year round... That's FACT.... Many things going on and they have their hands in... Don't know why this question was avoided it was actually very valid

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/15/16 02:08 PM

Ok Sinatra if you say so. Anyway the discussion was about the shore not the state of New Jersey. Apparently you continue to not understand that. Still no facts that the brick and toms river areas are active with activity with crews from the five families. Because the activity is minimal and that's the fact. On a side note, if I wanted to make you feel stupid Sinatra about who I am and what I know vs. what you think you know I would and quite frankly you'd feel like a real ignorant fool. I'm not participating on the board for that reason, I'm participating to exchange thoughts and discuss LCN topics. Apparently for you that means having to agree with everything anyone writes or you risk being ridiculed and attacked without cause. Kinda sad. So, still no facts to support the claim the area is flush with activity with crews from the five families. The area is not but if you want to believe it is because of the minimal activity around go ahead it's just not true and no one has posted facts to prove otherwise. On a side note the area is flush with a heroin problem and unless someone can factually say that's LCN connected rather than independent and gang related crews then we'll...

Uhh, yea if you say so. And you speak as if the Shore isn't a part of the state of New Jersey. And again, people whom are on The Shore on a decent basis, is telling you for a fact that LCN activity still goes on there. I didn't see Dante or anyone else claim that the LCN was responsible for the drugs out there, or that the mob runs the shore, he said "LCN activity is still prevalent on the Shore", there's no way around it, you're NOT from America, what could you possibly know on the matter, like at all..

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/15/16 02:13 PM

Quote:
Hey, any cent we can squeeze out of your tight asses is fine by me. You should come down here, get yourself a nice girlfriend and stop beign so lonely. Here it dosent matter so much that you are a freckle faced potato masher.

At least Irish people have electricity and showers, you illiterate cretin.

I bathe myself more in a week than you do in an entire year.

I've been to Serbia.

Your women have mustaches!

SC I apologize in advance. If you scroll up, you will see that alexisandarns started this.

I promise I will ignore him starting now.

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/15/16 03:07 PM

Quote:

At least Irish people have electricity and showers, you illiterate cretin.

I bathe myself more in a week than you do in an entire year.

I've been to Serbia.

Your women have mustaches!

SC I apologize in advance. If you scroll up, you will see that alexisandarns started this.

I promise I will ignore him starting now.

Lol, no I didnt Moe talked about goats as my friends talking about how back ward my country is, LOL kick us both out SC..LOL Moe you played yourself. I Live in a city that has 3 million people, thats the 3 times of Dublin almost as Ireland. Sorry you are so uneducated and stupid Moe.
But on the serious note, I have nothing against Ireland, love it there. The thing is your sorry ass Moe, and your dumb jokes, and backward behaivor. I said that you write idiotic comments, and ruined this forum for some good guys, Wich a lot of guys will agree. Other than here you are not allowed in any other forums or anywhere, belive me I know because im there. You are a sorry excuse for a human being, and very lonely and im sorry for you.

So watch you behaivor kid, cus if you get kicked out of here thats it for you. Its gonna be a sad, sad christmas.

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/15/16 03:19 PM

Lol @ Its gonna be a sad, sad christmas.

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/15/16 03:22 PM

SC.

You may want to consider giving these two a holiday for repeated harassment of forum members - not just me.

alexisandarns racial jibes are enough excuse to give him time to reconsider what he is doing.

SinatraClub has been flaming not just me, but Alfa Romeo and Giacomo Vacari on several threads, and it's becoming disruptive having threads hijacked by people looking for arguments.

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/15/16 03:58 PM

SC.

You may want to consider giving these two a holiday for repeated harassment of forum members - not just me.

alexisandarns racial jibes are enough excuse to give him time to reconsider what he is doing.

SinatraClub has been flaming not just me, but Alfa Romeo and Giacomo Vacari on several threads, and it's becoming disruptive having threads hijacked by people looking for arguments.

Only one that was racial is you Moe, Ive just commented that your comedy is appalling and disrescetfull. If its to be fair than both of us should get a holiday. Other than racial comments and stupid jokes, moe dosent do anything more on this forum. And he has been harassing people for too long. And like a little bitch goes to SC to complain. Sorry little boy, that poor Moe. I have never ever involved myself in any kind of dispute on this forum, and everybody knows that, but you moe have been in 30 disputes so far. Its time you move on away from here.

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/15/16 04:26 PM

Originally Posted By: richierich
You asked a valid question and I think it deserves a valid answer... In the "shore" area you have crews and/or members of the Genovese, Lucchese, Gambinos, DeCalvacante and Scarfo families living AND operating there both in the summer and year round... That's FACT.... Many things going on and they have their hands in... Don't know why this question was avoided it was actually very valid

Yes, 100% accurate. This is what I've said since the beginning of the thread. I don't know why people assume and twist words here, LCN has probably less than 3% of the total drug sales in Jersey in the year 2016. They're a bit player in drugs here and only some of the younger guys selll oxy, Coke, weed, percocets, roxy, Molly, etc

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/15/16 06:54 PM

SC.

Only one that was racial is you Moe, Ive just commented that your comedy is appalling and disrescetfull. If its to be fair than both of us should get a holiday. Other than racial comments and stupid jokes, moe dosent do anything more on this forum. And he has been harassing people for too long. And like a little bitch goes to SC to complain. Sorry little boy, that poor Moe. I have never ever involved myself in any kind of dispute on this forum, and everybody knows that, but you moe have been in 30 disputes so far. Its time you move on away from here.

You took the thread off topic by personally attacking me.

You racially abused me with the "freckles and potatoes" comment.

You are being aggressive and insulting.

Too many people taking threads off topic by starting fights.

It needs to end.

Everybody has a right to use the forum unless they are being abusive - like you.
Posted By: Blackjack2121

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/15/16 07:16 PM

Moe, an online rat calling for the mods assistance.

lmao

You take every thread off topic with your horrible jokes. How is that any different? People are just calling you out for it more now because they are tired of it.

And even the "fight" now, started again...because of you and your attempt at being funny.
Posted By: Blackjack2121

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/15/16 07:17 PM

Originally Posted By: njcapo35

Here's an article that mentions Gotti visiting the area...Wonder if Johnny Bang Bang was there?

http://patch.com/new-jersey/tomsriver/moLavalletteb-trial-hard-to-forget

Article didn't work.

Have another link about Gotti's meeting in seaside heights? Or who he was meeting with, etc?

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/15/16 08:07 PM

I think he was meeting with Bobby Cabert.

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/15/16 08:12 PM

Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121
Moe, an online rat calling for the mods assistance.

lmao

You take every thread off topic with your horrible jokes. How is that any different? People are just calling you out for it more now because they are tired of it.

And even the "fight" now, started again...because of you and your attempt at being funny.

That's the thing. He takes a thread off topic with idiotic pics or other childish stuff. Every time. I've never said one thing about it but enough is enough. When I told him that, he speaks of goats and implying that my country is full of goats or whatever shit he thinks up, as he did before, but when you call him a freckeled face potato he gets offended and runs to SC. That is a mind of a child. It was a great thread before he posted that pic of Vernace with the cartoon.

He is the biggest problem here and should get banned for good, or grow up already.

Find a friend or girlfriend and take those jokes to him or her.

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/16/16 01:32 AM

Alexandarns

You started the racial insults.

Blackjack

You live vicariously through the mafia.

Let's not pretend you are not just upset because I don't find ways to justify what the mafia does!

It's not About jokes, is it?

I'm just not a fanboy.

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/16/16 01:35 AM

If the moderators tell me to stop cracking jokes, I gladly will.

Personal abuse, flaming and unprovoked racial insults should be off limits.

Every one maintains the right to post without being bullied and harassed.
Posted By: gangstereport

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/16/16 01:45 AM

lol lol lol

stop with this petty shit its embarrassing

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/16/16 01:57 AM

Says the guy who copies and pastes stuff without permission that could land the owners of the site in legal trouble. *rolls eyes*

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/16/16 02:08 AM

Says the guy who copies and pastes stuff without permission that could land the owners of the site in legal trouble. *rolls eyes*

moe I am assuming you mean the gangland news article I posted for the whole site to read but moe if you have a problem with it I will take it down only put it up in the first place so people on this site could read it seeing as a lot of people don't subscribe to gangland (including yourself?)

Moe I am trying to give you advice stop arguing with people not saying its all your fault and no one provoked you but come on what are you doing arguing with people on a internet site calling each other names over petty shit just leave it don't know why you always get yourself into these arguments

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/16/16 02:25 AM

GR

Let's not blame this on me.

Let's not insult the intelligence of the moderators.

They know fully well I never start any arguments here.

What I am guilty of is defending myself when people start arguments in threads because I crack jokes or because I don't defend the mafia.

We all know the truth.

Start contributing and stop copying and pasting shit without permission
Posted By: Holyoke

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/16/16 03:32 AM

It's fucking annoying clicking on a thread and having to read some of this shit. Some of you need to grow up. I thought the stupid, I guess you could call them, jokes were bad enough but the finger pointing, and temper tantrums are embarrassing.
Posted By: Holyoke

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/16/16 03:34 AM

Moe, you, are at a minimum, half the problem. The occasional joke is fine, if it's remotely funny. Just my 2 pennies.
Posted By: SC

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/16/16 03:36 AM

Originally Posted By: gangstereport

stop with this petty shit its embarrassing

Some sane advice!!

Guys, please take this childish shit-flinging off the boards. It's not good to lower yourself to this kind of behavior. Let's act like adults, please!
Posted By: FrankMazola

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/16/16 03:47 AM

I come on these boards once every couple months to check the temperature with "what's going on" in LCN world. It's common lawyer chat at happy hours etc and I like to be informed so I can present decent input and spur an intelligent conversation in the real world. It sucks when every forum is filled with internet arguments. I had to scroll back like 20 posts to find the last on-topic related conversation. Frustrating.

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/16/16 07:28 AM

GR

What I am guilty of is defending myself when people start arguments in threads because I crack jokes or because I don't defend the mafia.

We all know the truth.

Moe what are you doing here anyway, you obviously dont like Italians, Italian americans (by reading some of your post) and have a negative attitude about Italian american mafia, so what are you doing here? Its fine you dont like these guys than change the damm forum dont be a childish troll. Nobody can stop your jokes but not all threads are for your idiotic jokes and look what becomes of it. You have the LETS HAVE SOME JOKES thread and that left side thread wich you constantly rape anyway, so keep your shit there.

You promised to SC that your not goona continue the fight few post ago and in fact you did the total opposite. Be a man of your word for once and not a child.

I appologize SC, I give you my word that this is not gonna continue on my part. I am real tierd of this kid, but please SC pay real attention on him and the way he ruined and derailed most of the threads in the past.

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/17/16 02:55 PM

GR

We all know the truth.

Moe what are you doing here anyway, you obviously dont like Italians, Italian americans (by reading some of your post) and have a negative attitude about Italian american mafia, so what are you doing here? Its fine you dont like these guys than change the damm forum dont be a childish troll. Nobody can stop your jokes but not all threads are for your idiotic jokes and look what becomes of it. You have the LETS HAVE SOME JOKES thread and that left side thread wich you constantly rape anyway, so keep your shit there.

You promised to SC that your not goona continue the fight few post ago and in fact you did the total opposite. Be a man of your word for once and not a child.

I appologize SC, I give you my word that this is not gonna continue on my part. I am real tierd of this kid, but please SC pay real attention on him and the way he ruined and derailed most of the threads in the past.

That's the most outrageous thing I have ever heard. You have to have a positive attitude about the mafia to post here. lol

I don't have a problem with Italian-Americans. That's the default comeback from the fanboys.

It's more lies that all of my comments are jokes. Maybe one in ten of my comments are jokes.

SC isn't stupid. He knows fully well there are people who will try anything to get me off this site.

I think I'm safe though because I never start any arguments.

I'm not the one derailing threads. Anyone with a brain can see that.

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/17/16 03:36 PM

Another one.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Genovese-Crime-Family-Members-Arrested-406974665.html

Quote:
Over a dozen members of the high-profile crime family have been arrested, accused of loan-sharking, bootlegging and tax evasion.

Thirteen members of the Genovese crime family are being accused of operating an illegal offshore gambling ring and trapping victims in loan schemes, according to the New York attorney general's office.

Prosecutors say the members ran an illegal sports gambling operation through an offshore wire room in Costa Rica that handled wagers on college and professional sports. It generated millions of dollars' worth of wages.

Two of the men are also accused of avoiding state taxes by selling more than 30,000 illegal cigarettes.

The Genovese family is one of five known crime families of New York, and one of the most powerful in the U.S.

Posted By: mightyhealthy

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/17/16 03:49 PM

GR, please keep posting Gang Land.

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/18/16 09:06 AM

Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy
GR, please keep posting Gang Land.

I 2nd that GR please keep posting the gangland column..love reading them but Jerry ain't getting any more of my money, I already bought all his damn books

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/19/16 05:54 PM

I sent this weeks column to both of you if anyone else wants to read it message me and I will send it to you

Re: Genovese/Bonanno/Gambino/Lucchese NJ gambling bust - 12/20/16 01:09 AM

Originally Posted By: gangstereport
I sent this weeks column to both of you if anyone else wants to read it message me and I will send it to you

Gr check your pms ....thanks again my friend you're a gentleman and a scholar..dont listen to Moes horseshit..he has no right to say u don't contribute and I for one appreciate u taking the time to share these articles pal
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET