Home

Nicodemo

Posted By: TopCLass

Nicodemo - 12/04/16 02:56 AM

He's been in jail for a while now, do you think it will dawn on him he won't be out for 20 + years soon and turn rat? Or do you think he will stick it out?
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Nicodemo - 12/04/16 03:08 AM

Originally Posted By: TopCLass
He's been in jail for a while now, do you think it will dawn on him he won't be out for 20 + years soon and turn rat? Or do you think he will stick it out?

As long he thinks he has a second change even after all those years he would stick it out. He's calabrian he won't snitch.

Re: Nicodemo - 12/04/16 04:23 AM

Welcome by the way. smile
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Nicodemo - 12/04/16 04:45 AM

Originally Posted By: Hollander
Scarfo?//never in a million yrs., that's if he even croaks at all..like his nephew said,he wont die until he or his mother goes, & Nancy is gone so...

Re: Nicodemo - 12/04/16 04:58 AM

Originally Posted By: hoodlum
Scarfo?//never in a million yrs., that's if he even croaks at all..like his nephew said,he wont die until he or his mother goes, & Nancy is gone so...

Not Scarfo Sr. he means Anthony Nicodemo, but he's from the scarfo/merlino school those guys will never flip.

Re: Nicodemo - 12/04/16 05:04 AM

Originally Posted By: hoodlum

Not Scarfo Sr. he means Anthony Nicodemo, but he's from the scarfo/merlino school those guys will never flip.
Oh..sorry
Posted By: yatescj7

Re: Nicodemo - 12/04/16 06:31 AM

Originally Posted By: TopCLass

Number 1, he was facing life. It dawned on him he could do 20 years instead of life and still be viewed as a stand up guy instead of doing zero time and ratting out his friends. So no, he knew he would do most of the 20 before being released, it's not going to be any different when he is 10 years into his bid. He knew what he was facing. It was his own fault for one of the dumbest hits in history. It was his own fault. No need to take down everybody else for his stupidity.
Posted By: Ted

Re: Nicodemo - 12/04/16 10:01 AM

He's serving 25 years (minimum).
Posted By: TopCLass

Re: Nicodemo - 12/04/16 03:12 PM

Thank you and thank you everyone else who replied some good answers.
Posted By: phillyguy39

Re: Nicodemo - 12/04/16 09:58 PM

What is the story with this Merlino guy and his LCN family? Was just told that they had a beef and beer fund raiser for Merlino. Are these guys for real or what!!! What a joke these guys really are. This is what the Philly mob turned into today. No respect, no loyalty, and most importantly NO MONEY. WTF!!! Next thing we will hear is that they are having a yard sale.
Posted By: Giacomo

Re: Nicodemo - 12/05/16 07:45 PM

Nicodemo wasn't the shooter on the hit--he was driving the getaway car, which even the Feds admit. The shooter hopped out of Nicodemo's Honda and blasted DiPietro, then hopped back in--all in broad daylight. Most people in SP would just look the other way, but there was a postman right there who described the shooter as "short and stocky."

Now, pretty much everybody assumes that it was Baby Dom Grande (including the feds), but they can't make a case if Nicodemo won't rat--Nicodemo was caught with the gun in his car, and no one else can ID Grande. So basically Nicodemo must know that Grande and others will take care of his wife and kid while he's away (and also watch his business interests--guy was pretty successful in the legit world), because even as a guy doing 25 years, he has the ultimate card to play--he can take down the whole family if he flips.

I think the Philly FBI office also suspects Nicodemo was in on the Johnny Gongs hit, and he was also Merlino's driver at one point. He knows a lot.
Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

Re: Nicodemo - 12/05/16 09:36 PM

Anyone have an idea of this "Twitch" character is mentioned as a suspect in the Johnny Gongs hit when the investigation was just initially started:

http://mycitypaper.com/articles/2003-11-27/cb.shtml
Posted By: SinatraClub

Re: Nicodemo - 12/05/16 11:41 PM

Originally Posted By: Giacomo
Nicodemo wasn't the shooter on the hit--he was driving the getaway car, which even the Feds admit. The shooter hopped out of Nicodemo's Honda and blasted DiPietro, then hopped back in--all in broad daylight. Most people in SP would just look the other way, but there was a postman right there who described the shooter as "short and stocky."

Now, pretty much everybody assumes that it was Baby Dom Grande (including the feds), but they can't make a case if Nicodemo won't rat--Nicodemo was caught with the gun in his car, and no one else can ID Grande. So basically Nicodemo must know that Grande and others will take care of his wife and kid while he's away (and also watch his business interests--guy was pretty successful in the legit world), because even as a guy doing 25 years, he has the ultimate card to play--he can take down the whole family if he flips.

I think the Philly FBI office also suspects Nicodemo was in on the Johnny Gongs hit, and he was also Merlino's driver at one point. He knows a lot.

Don't believe it's ever been reported that Nicodemo wasn't the hitter. So far, at least to my knowledge, it's just speculation someone other than Nicodemo was the shooter. I've heard both arguments from those who believe he wasn't and others who believe it was specifically Dom Grande. I think there are valid points for both sides to be made. As far as the topic goes, I say he eats it.

Re: Nicodemo - 12/06/16 12:34 AM

The general consensus from law enforcement is that Gongs was one of the Martorano shooters along with his brother Stevie Gongs, then Nicodemo whacked Gongs, and then Nicodemo aided Dominic Grande (make his bones) in whacking Gino DiPietro who was supposedly giving the Feds information on the Gongs hit.

Re: Nicodemo - 12/06/16 12:40 AM

Everyone knows Dom Grande was the shooter in the DiPietro hit in South Philly, law enforcement just doesn't have enough evidence to charge him. Grande reported to Nicodemo and Nicodemo proposed Grande to be made. Grande and Nicodemo also had legitimate real estate investments together. The Borgata Bookmaking bust is a perfect example of Nicodemo's "crew" I use the word crew loosely, more like his criminal network. 9/10 of those guys in the Borgata Bust were loyal to Nicodemo, Mikey Lance only got roped into that bust because he was Nicodemo's captain the time of the Borgata bust (charges were eventually dropped on Mikey Lance)
Posted By: dinocrocetti

Re: Nicodemo - 12/06/16 04:10 AM

Originally Posted By: phillyguy39
What is the story with this Merlino guy and his LCN family? Was just told that they had a beef and beer fund raiser for Merlino. Are these guys for real or what!!! What a joke these guys really are. This is what the Philly mob turned into today. No respect, no loyalty, and most importantly NO MONEY. WTF!!! Next thing we will hear is that they are having a yard sale.

ha!

Re: Nicodemo - 12/06/16 04:20 AM

Originally Posted By: DanteMoltisanti
Everyone knows Dom Grande was the shooter in the DiPietro hit in South Philly, law enforcement just doesn't have enough evidence to charge him. Grande reported to Nicodemo and Nicodemo proposed Grande to be made. Grande and Nicodemo also had legitimate real estate investments together. The Borgata Bookmaking bust is a perfect example of Nicodemo's "crew" I use the word crew loosely, more like his criminal network. 9/10 of those guys in the Borgata Bust were loyal to Nicodemo, Mikey Lance only got roped into that bust because he was Nicodemo's captain the time of the Borgata bust (charges were eventually dropped on Mikey Lance)

at this day in age, it's only a matter of time before grande gets indicted or caught on tape without nicodemo having to say anything. If that happens, he could appeal and get out earlier or withtime served on a lesser offense. plus nicodemo has a gorgeous wife, won't be long at her young age before she's had enough and that could change the entire ballgame
Posted By: irishkaos

Re: Nicodemo - 12/06/16 03:02 PM

Anyone have an idea of this "Twitch" character is mentioned as a suspect in the Johnny Gongs hit when the investigation was just initially started:

Only guy I could think of would be Mikey "Penknife" Virgilio. "Twitch" because of the tourettes.

Re: Nicodemo - 12/06/16 05:24 PM

Originally Posted By: irishkaos

Only guy I could think of would be Mikey "Penknife" Virgilio. "Twitch" because of the tourettes.
Penknife, I believe, is not among the living anymore, I think i remember reading somewheres..I may b wrong...

Re: Nicodemo - 12/06/16 06:57 PM

Yes, Virgilio was a knockaround guy who was tight with all of Merlino's crew when they were growing up in South Philly--his dad was Nick The Blade Virgilio, one of Scarfo's guys (hence the son was "Mikey Pen-Knife"). He died about ten years ago.

A famous moment in the Merlino trial back in the 1990s came when Ralph Natale said that Virgilio and Michael Lancellotti had been the shooters in the Joe Sodano hit--and Jack McMahon asked them both to stand (they were in the back row of the courtroom) so Natale could point them out. Virgilio was shaking so badly from his Tourette's that he didn't seem like much of a hit man--and it played a major part in Natale's credibility being destroyed. And the jury had to wonder--if these guys were the shooters and Natale was credible, why weren't they in jail or on trial?

Re: Nicodemo - 12/06/16 06:59 PM

does anybody know if nicodemo's wife is 'truly' willing to raise her kids on her own with anthony in the can? i know some wives who stick it out and many others do not, especially those with a very young family. i gotta give nicodemo alot of credit, hes a tough sob

Re: Nicodemo - 12/06/16 07:01 PM

is merlino firmly in charge of philly or is mazzone still the street boss? and if you are from philly and know some of these guys, do you think mazzone is more effective as a boss than merlino? merlino seems small time compared to some of the bosses that have come out of philly. i only know what i read on philly.

Re: Nicodemo - 12/06/16 07:58 PM

Originally Posted By: dinocrocetti
is merlino firmly in charge of philly or is mazzone still the street boss? and if you are from philly and know some of these guys, do you think mazzone is more effective as a boss than merlino? merlino seems small time compared to some of the bosses that have come out of philly. i only know what i read on philly.

Merlino is still considered the Boss. Though a lot of people would agree that on the street; Mazzone has more respect. He's the go between the Merlino faction and Scarfo guys like the Narducci's and Pungitore's.

Re: Nicodemo - 12/06/16 08:01 PM

Merlino is still considered the Boss. Though a lot of people would agree that on the street; Mazzone has more respect. He's the go between the Merlino faction and Scarfo guys like the Narducci's and Pungitore's.

good info, thanks irishkaos. do you think the scarfo faction would rather deal with mazzone or merlino? i know alot of those guys were close to joeys dad but i always wondered what they truly thought of joey.

Re: Nicodemo - 12/06/16 08:25 PM

at this day in age, it's only a matter of time before grande gets indicted or caught on tape without nicodemo having to say anything. If that happens, he could appeal and get out earlier or withtime served on a lesser offense. plus nicodemo has a gorgeous wife, won't be long at her young age before she's had enough and that could change the entire ballgame

I'm sure Nicodemo was aware of all of this before agreed to plead guilty. He knows as well as anyone in Philly how the life works. Since no witnesses could identify the shooter, I don't think Grande ever gets arrested unless he's caught saying something on wiretap or Nicodemo flips.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Nicodemo - 12/06/16 08:33 PM

Originally Posted By: Ted

I'm sure Nicodemo was aware of all of this before agreed to plead guilty. He knows as well as anyone in Philly how the life works. Since no witnesses could identify the shooter, I don't think Grande ever gets arrested unless he's caught saying something on wiretap or Nicodemo flips.

Maybe nobody wants to identify him; maybe the neighborhood closed ranks?

Re: Nicodemo - 12/06/16 08:43 PM

good info, thanks irishkaos. do you think the scarfo faction would rather deal with mazzone or merlino? i know alot of those guys were close to joeys dad but i always wondered what they truly thought of joey.

They thought of Joey as a punk kid, who if not for his dad probably would have went. They absolutely would rather deal with Mazzone and clearly do. I'm sure Ligambi also helped to make it a smooth transition for a lot of Scarfo guys coming home in recent years but from what most believe is that Merlino has no contact with any of the Scarfo Era guys. Maybe even one reason why when he got out, he setup in Boca Raton.

Re: Nicodemo - 12/06/16 11:43 PM

They thought of Joey as a punk kid, who if not for his dad probably would have went. They absolutely would rather deal with Mazzone and clearly do. I'm sure Ligambi also helped to make it a smooth transition for a lot of Scarfo guys coming home in recent years but from what most believe is that Merlino has no contact with any of the Scarfo Era guys. Maybe even one reason why when he got out, he setup in Boca Raton.

understood. especially if the scarfo contingent had issues with chucky merlino, I'm sure the old timers hold grudges until their dying day. is borgesi earning? last I heard, he wasn't happy with the current situation. he seems like a straight up punk
Posted By: Ryan98366

Re: Nicodemo - 12/07/16 05:14 AM

If Nicodemo was gonna rat, he would have done it a long time ago. Being locked up for a year and then you snitch seems pretty dumb. I would think he would snitch after a few weeks or months...

He is from Philly so who knows...they are no bright down there.

Re: Nicodemo - 12/07/16 11:59 PM

dinocrocetti:

Borgesi is earning. When he got out, he was causing problems because Marty Angelina had taken his Delco rackets over and he wanted to kill Angelina. Supposedly Merlino from Florida sided with Marty but then Ligambi was brought back into the mix to settle things. Borgesi had a social club at 11th and Jackson up until August, before it went up for sale. About the same time Merlino was indicted.

Borgesi has always had a reputation as a problem. Was once recorded boasting about knocking out fat Angelo Lutz.

Re: Nicodemo - 12/08/16 12:57 AM

Yes, Virgilio was a knockaround guy who was tight with all of Merlino's crew when they were growing up in South Philly--his dad was Nick The Blade Virgilio, one of Scarfo's guys (hence the son was "Mikey Pen-Knife"). He died about ten years ago.

A famous moment in the Merlino trial back in the 1990s came when Ralph Natale said that Virgilio and Michael Lancellotti had been the shooters in the Joe Sodano hit--and Jack McMahon asked them both to stand (they were in the back row of the courtroom) so Natale could point them out. Virgilio was shaking so badly from his Tourette's that he didn't seem like much of a hit man--and it played a major part in Natale's credibility being destroyed. And the jury had to wonder--if these guys were the shooters and Natale was credible, why weren't they in jail or on trial?

Heard the exact same story ages ago on RD.

Re: Nicodemo - 12/08/16 06:38 PM

There's a picture in the forums here--I'm sorry I don't have it at hand, but I've seen folks post it here--of the Avenue Club that Joey had in the old Greenpeace building on Sixth. Twitch is in that photo.

Re: Nicodemo - 12/12/16 11:25 PM

Today is the four year anniversary of the DiPietro hit and Scott posted an article today regarding the motives for the Gino DiPietro hit:

http://gangsterreport.com/gr-exclusive-w...012-mob-rubout/

Re: Nicodemo - 12/13/16 08:02 AM

Mikey Pen-Knife Virgilio wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. Had a tattoo on his arm. "PN" when asked what it meant he said "Pen Knife you idiot".

Re: Nicodemo - 12/13/16 01:05 PM

Ha ha great anecdote. Reminds me of the guy down here (also semi-connected, or maybe not, anyway, it seems like it) who has a tat across his back that was supposed to say "La Famiglia," but, you know, there's like a whole new generation of Mexican immigrants in South Philly now, and spelling isn't this guy's strong suit, and so his back says "La Familia"

Re: Nicodemo - 12/13/16 06:35 PM

Ha ha great anecdote. Reminds me of the guy down here (also semi-connected, or maybe not, anyway, it seems like it) who has a tat across his back that was supposed to say "La Famiglia," but, you know, there's like a whole new generation of Mexican immigrants in South Philly now, and spelling isn't this guy's strong suit, and so his back says "La Familia"

LMFAO!! What's going on in South Philly these days? Any interesting gossip, because if there's one thing I know about South Philly is that everyone knows each other and they all gossip about everyone down there....
Posted By: Wilson101

Re: Nicodemo - 12/13/16 07:07 PM

Looks like dipietro was a snitch who told on his own family, a deadbeat stiff and a loud mouth drunk.no huge loss

Re: Nicodemo - 12/13/16 07:26 PM

Originally Posted By: VegasMikey
Looks like dipietro was a snitch who told on his own family, a deadbeat stiff and a loud mouth drunk.no huge loss

And snitches get stitches.... in they ass. Ain't that right, Galati?

*Mumbles*

"Yes, LeMarcus."

Das right nigga. You ain't gon' shit right in forever..
Posted By: mightyhealthy

Re: Nicodemo - 12/13/16 10:05 PM

Why do you love saying "nigga" so much?

Re: Nicodemo - 12/13/16 10:11 PM

Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy

It's satire.

I would never use that word unless it was in a satirical way.

But I probably should refrain from using it, even in a jokey way.

I think micks should be allowed to say it though. Irish used to be called "white ni**ers". Why should black people have ownership of the word? They weren't the only ones it was used against!

But, like I said, I probably should refrain from using it.

Period.
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Nicodemo - 12/13/16 10:21 PM

Because for like the 1000th time, he thinks he is funny. Not to mention he has no idea what even happens in our prisons, most of the time that shit doesn't even happen but Moe likes to think "he knows"

Re: Nicodemo - 12/13/16 10:24 PM

I don't think I'm that funny TBH. A lot of my jokes are intended to be bad.

And no, I don't think prison life is like Oz; no shit.

People need to loosen up a bit.

Not everything has to be so deadpan all the time.

Re: Nicodemo - 12/13/16 10:28 PM

Well we don't care to see updated threads that have your bullshit jokes on them, if you want to joke around then do it in the general discussion forum or something. I don't care that much about Philly but I am interested in this case and don't care to see something new was posted thinking there might be some good info or a change in the case to see stupid shit. I'm sure others are sick of it as they've mentioned it before too. It just gets old.

Re: Nicodemo - 12/13/16 10:32 PM

Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden

It's satire.

I would never use that word unless it was in a satirical way.

But I probably should refrain from using it, even in a jokey way.

I think micks should be allowed to say it though. Irish used to be called "white ni**ers". Why should black people have ownership of the word? They weren't the only ones it was used against!

But, like I said, I probably should refrain from using it.

Period.

Respect.

Re: Nicodemo - 12/13/16 10:38 PM

Originally Posted By: dixiemafia
Well we don't care to see updated threads that have your bullshit jokes on them, if you want to joke around then do it in the general discussion forum or something. I don't care that much about Philly but I am interested in this case and don't care to see something new was posted thinking there might be some good info or a change in the case to see stupid shit. I'm sure others are sick of it as they've mentioned it before too. It just gets old.

Point taken but it's a forum about the mafia. A secret society! Mob families don't give press conferences about hits or make annual reports listing all their capos and soldiers, and income statements and financial ratios.

90-95% of what's posted here is conjecture. Bottom line. So what if there's one little joke here and there. It's hardly that disruptive!

Everyone here probably got interested in the mafia because of Goodfellas or The Sopranos, and they mixed drama with comedy.

Even Capeci and Anastasia's articles are filled with black humor..

The very guy this thread is named after - the circumstances behind him being in prison right now are, frankly, pretty funny. It's like something from The Three Stooges.

I'm ranting here so I'll shut up now.

Re: Nicodemo - 12/14/16 12:04 AM

One thing, Moe: as a first generation Irish american, I've never been called a white ni**er. In fact, I've never heard of any Irish American being called that. We are just considered white and receive all of the privilege that entails.

Re: Nicodemo - 12/14/16 12:11 AM

One thing, Moe: as a first generation Irish american, I've never been called a white ni**er. In fact, I've never heard of any Irish American being called that. We are just considered white and receive all of the privilege that entails.

It's an antiquated term but it has been used in the past. It's referenced in the song "Oliver's Army" by Elvis Costello.

Quote:
There was a checkpoint Charlie
He didn't crack a smile
But it's no laughing party
When you've been on the murder mile

Only takes one itchy trigger
One more widow, one less white ni**er

Re: Nicodemo - 12/14/16 12:43 AM

If that's the best you can do re: relevance of that term... cmon, moe. Trust me on this one.
Posted By: Chicken713

Re: Nicodemo - 12/14/16 01:06 AM

I feel like Nicodemo going away for 25 is a huge loss to that family though. Good earner. Loyal and he isn't a snitch .

Re: Nicodemo - 12/14/16 01:22 AM

Heard Grande is handling most of Nicodemo's rackets now, Grande has always been a good earner as well...

Re: Nicodemo - 12/14/16 01:40 AM

Originally Posted By: Chicken713

I feel like Nicodemo going away for 25 is a huge loss to that family though. Good earner. Loyal and he isn't a snitch .
yea its a shame. Honestly i feel like the cops should give him a high five for killing a scumbag like that. Anyway how about that epic Moe Tilden derail. Lol never fails

Re: Nicodemo - 12/14/16 01:49 AM

Originally Posted By: Chicken713

yea its a shame. Honestly i feel like the cops should give him a high five for killing a scumbag like that. Anyway how about that epic Moe Tilden derail. Lol never fails

LOL why is it a shame? Are you in the Philadelphia Crime Family or something? What possible investment would you have in this case to possibly think it's a "shame". Such a weird thing to say.

How is DiPietro any more or any less a scumbag than Nicodemo?

Genuinely curious to know what your mindset is when you say this from a purely psychological point of view.
Posted By: FrankMazola

Re: Nicodemo - 12/14/16 03:06 AM

Whoever said he won't rat because he's Calabrese doesn't get it... still. This is America in 2016. Don't give me that crap about old world ties. He's at least 3rd generation late night Taco Bell and likely has an iPhone (not literally just proving my point). Any decision whether to/not to rat is due to brain washing he grew up with watching Sopranos on HBO and being around Philly LCN. He's doing his time because of perceived loyalty to/from the organization. Not because he's some kind of Mafia anachronism.

Re: Nicodemo - 12/14/16 04:24 AM

Originally Posted By: FrankMazola
Whoever said he won't rat because he's Calabrese doesn't get it... still. This is America in 2016. Don't give me that crap about old world ties. He's at least 3rd generation late night Taco Bell and likely has an iPhone (not literally just proving my point). Any decision whether to/not to rat is due to brain washing he grew up with watching Sopranos on HBO and being around Philly LCN. He's doing his time because of perceived loyalty to/from the organization. Not because he's some kind of Mafia anachronism.

He was a mobster before The Sopranos aired. lol It's not just perceived loyalty though. The Philly family hasn't had a made man flip in over 15 years.

Re: Nicodemo - 12/14/16 06:08 AM

Originally Posted By: Ted
[/quote]
He was a mobster before The Sopranos aired. lol It's not just perceived loyalty though. The Philly family hasn't had a made man flip in over 15 years.

I get it, I'm just trying to make the point that now adays, these guys: mannerisms, customs, and organizational structure aside; are American kids. He was born in, what... 1970(ish)? He's not Angelo Bruno. Also, he's a child by mob standards (not taking shots at him, just saying 45 might as well be 25 in that world). He is 9x more American than that aforementioned guy. There's nothing wrong with that. But it's a fact. No 4th generation American is going to carry any Calabrian (or wherever) code of ethics. He's doing his time, and while I don't agree with his chosen profession or activity, there's something to be said for that. But it's not out of the same old world loyalty that guys who were standing tall in the early to mid half of the last century. He's doing it because of the "ethics" taught to him by that organization.

Also, any lack of rats in Philly LCN doesn't mean that the loyalty isn't perceived. Those guys fuck each other over every day just like it's always been in Cosa Nostra. Day to day, cheating and stealers cheat and steal from each other. So much so that it's expected from middle management that the underlings are engaging in "shrinkage".

I find it funny that the year Joe Ligambi gives back the day-to-day, there's a hit. And a bad one at that. I feel like Skinny Joey's just going to undo everything Ligambi was trying to do since 1999. "Let's make 80k a year doing safe, low risk rackets and live to be unincarcerated grandpas." Not "Hey let's make enough to drive Rolls Royce's for five years then spend the millions we stole on legal fees after we try to kill 10 people, watching our kids grow up through plexiglass." But then again, I work for a living. I clearly don't 'get' the life.

Re: Nicodemo - 12/14/16 03:08 PM

"Frank Mazzola" with the extra Z doesn't work honestly for a living though!

https://www.sec.gov/news/pressrelease/2016-57.html

Re: Nicodemo - 12/14/16 04:47 PM

Hahahaha Jesus! A Ponzi scheme? Pathetic. Such a lazy, ill fated scam to begin with!

1 Z Mazola's notoriously own "Mazola Oil" Vegetable Oil Company. I always get asked if I'm of that fame. Sadly, I'm not. Frank is not my given name, though. My real first name is far less appealing to the ear.
Posted By: mike68

Re: Nicodemo - 12/14/16 05:25 PM

Originally Posted By: FrankMazola

Hahahaha Jesus! A Ponzi scheme? Pathetic. Such a lazy, ill fated scam to begin with!

1 Z Mazola's notoriously own "Mazola Oil" Vegetable Oil Company. I always get asked if I'm of that fame. Sadly, I'm not. Frank is not my given name, though. My real first name is far less appealing to the ear.

C'mon now, don't beat yourself up Clarence!:)
Posted By: CleanBandit

Re: Nicodemo - 12/14/16 05:53 PM

And this guy's a gangster? His real name is Clarence. And Clarence lives at home with both parents...

Re: Nicodemo - 12/14/16 10:23 PM

Moe tilden. Yes it is a shame. The guy hr killed was a low life deadbeat. A bottom feeding drug dealer who ratted on his own family. A loud mouth drunk dead beat gambler. I didnt know nicodemo but i know plenty of his friends and other philly OC guys and they are gentlemen, not drug dealing scum. I know its hard for you yo wrap your head around it but a man can be a bookmaker and still be a nice guy and a family man.

Re: Nicodemo - 12/14/16 10:38 PM

Moe tilden. Yes it is a shame. The guy hr killed was a low life deadbeat. A bottom feeding drug dealer who ratted on his own family. A loud mouth drunk dead beat gambler. I didnt know nicodemo but i know plenty of his friends and other philly OC guys and they are gentlemen, not drug dealing scum. I know its hard for you yo wrap your head around it but a man can be a bookmaker and still be a nice guy and a family man.

Virtually all of the guys you are on about deal drugs, are a menace to their communities, are an embarrassment to hardworking Italian-Americans and are lazy bums with an aversion to work who would rather play cards and take bets illegally while leeching off people who do work for a living.

Give me a break.

Only an idiot or fanboy would possibly think imbeciles like Galati and Nicodemo have any kind of moral superiority over people like Di Pietro.

Re: Nicodemo - 12/14/16 10:39 PM

LOL How do Ponzi scheme scammers actually think they're going to get get away with that money in the end.

Re: Nicodemo - 12/14/16 10:40 PM

Moe wants to immigrate to USA so bad and tend bar at an Irish bar tourist trap in Manhattan so bad he can almost taste the dirty water dogs

Re: Nicodemo - 12/14/16 10:42 PM

Moe wants to immigrate to USA so bad and tend bar at an Irish bar tourist trap in Manhattan so bad he can almost taste the dirty water dogs

I love how everyone assumes that. Put it this way: I don't need a green card to live in America.

Working in a bar for 12 hours a day beats sitting in a clubhouse scratching my ass, playing cards and hustling for a living!

Re: Nicodemo - 12/14/16 10:47 PM

And don't get me wrong for a second. I have known people who haven't worked an honest day in their lives and have been guests of the state more than once. And I don't judge their circumstances for a second.

Nor am I going to sit here finding ways to justify their lifestyle.

Re: Nicodemo - 12/14/16 11:12 PM

Well, he's also a convicted murderer, not just a bookmaker. And he's suspected in numerous hits. For some reason, I doubt Nicodemo is a pleasant person to be friends with. Extorting and taking advantage of people is in his job description.

I don't give a fuck about this DiPietro guy or whatever, but let's call a spade a spade, Mikey. Nicodemo is probably a good dad, and I don't care about bookmaking, but I'm sure he was into more than that. Extortion is his business.

If you honestly believe Nicodemo is a good person who doesn't take advantage of other people with the threat of violence, more power to you. I just highly doubt that is the case.

To clarify, I'm not one to sit here and pass judgement on these people. I don't understand that mindset -- to come onto a Mafia forum and talk about how bad these people are because, really, who cares? But I highly, highly doubt Nicodemo was a positive member of his community. Just my $.02.

Re: Nicodemo - 12/14/16 11:43 PM

Virtually all of the guys you are on about deal drugs, are a menace to their communities, are an embarrassment to hardworking Italian-Americans and are lazy bums with an aversion to work who would rather play cards and take bets illegally while leeching off people who do work for a living.

Give me a break.

Only an idiot or fanboy would possibly think imbeciles like Galati and Nicodemo have any kind of moral superiority over people like Di Pietro.

Thank you, Moe. I agree with you 100% These fucks are all worthless bums. There's a senior attorney in my office. He has as clients several of "the guys" and "wannabe guys" alike. He says most of them are some of the shittiest clients. He will work his ass off for a good plea (whether it's a DWI, criminal, or whatever) and these losers are always slow-pay or no-pay. He says he keeps them on his books because they're good sources of referrals, and that they're always going to get arrested again and pay in the rears for the last case when they need him for the new one. Just another example of why these people are NOT honorable, not reputable, not ethical (by criminal standards that is), and will hang out their friends, families, and each other. It's what makes them good at being crooks. To me they're fucking losers. And some of the hero worship on this website makes me want to fucking throw up. Grow up and quit worshiping these coward rat crooks.

LOL How do Ponzi scheme scammers actually think they're going to get get away with that money in the end.

They don't. I think the first time they do it, it suddenly becomes: "I need to hide this for the rest of my life".

Re: Nicodemo - 12/14/16 11:45 PM

Originally Posted By: mike68

C'mon now, don't beat yourself up Clarence!:)

Hahahaha I WISH my name was Clarence!!!
Posted By: marine

Re: Nicodemo - 12/15/16 01:36 AM

you called it not positive members of society. you hear all the stories of them pushing people around in the bars and nightclubs.. 90% no military time, never fought any where. very few have regular jobs. All they do is steal and the 2ND COMMANDMANT is "thal shal not steal".... Guess knowbody remembers... Well the other day I met an electrician who went to goriti hs in south philly. he was talking about the guys he knew. And happned to say he knew a guy that was foolin around with nicodemos wife, I paid little attention but this guy had details.. he said she had 2 kids. and sent them to family in delco an Norristown.. And she is super wild she loved to b spanked...like she never had it ha ha.. cant believe I heard that.. well women crave it to..
Posted By: marine

Re: Nicodemo - 12/15/16 01:58 AM

don't worry moe im back.. I love your humor u aint stealing from anyone.. hey moe you have to realize these guys have knee pads and love their cum dumpsters to b filled.. they go home and they pretend to b these guys. they tell bar stories how they know some of em. you would love to hear I heard nicodemo wife sends the kids away to b a spanked and f#@$ed.. she loves t2 b spanked.. I heard this from a from an electrican. and ti Dixie sorry no mafia in Alabama.. sorry buddy..
Posted By: merlino

Re: Nicodemo - 12/15/16 01:38 PM

Originally Posted By: marine
you called it not positive members of society. you hear all the stories of them pushing people around in the bars and nightclubs.. 90% no military time, never fought any where. very few have regular jobs. All they do is steal and the 2ND COMMANDMANT is "thal shal not steal".... Guess knowbody remembers... Well the other day I met an electrician who went to goriti hs in south philly. he was talking about the guys he knew. And happned to say he knew a guy that was foolin around with nicodemos wife, I paid little attention but this guy had details.. he said she had 2 kids. and sent them to family in delco an Norristown.. And she is super wild she loved to b spanked...like she never had it ha ha.. cant believe I heard that.. well women crave it to..

she smokin hot and he is in prison until he is 80, not sure what his end game with her as a wife is, but messin with her is playing with some fire but seems like your buddy had fun!!!

Re: Nicodemo - 12/15/16 01:58 PM

Yes, Nicodemo's wife is smoking hot.

Marine, your buddy better be careful- look what happened to Johnny Gongs!
Posted By: merlino

Re: Nicodemo - 12/15/16 02:33 PM

Yes, Nicodemo's wife is smoking hot.

Marine, your buddy better be careful- look what happened to Johnny Gongs!

great point...big city but still a small town in many aspects

Re: Nicodemo - 12/15/16 03:29 PM

and ti Dixie sorry no mafia in Alabama.. sorry buddy..

I generally don't bother with idiots that can't even spell, but I'll bite. Show me one post where I said there was a mafia family in Alabama? Obviously your reading sucks as much ass as your spelling.

Re: Nicodemo - 12/15/16 07:08 PM

First of all Moe. Galati? Lol. He eas not one of them. Second of all to presume these guys are all drug dealers is just flat out wrong. Book making is full time work buddy. These guys have a schedule and responsibilities. Fuck that deadbeat who got shot. He was a bum. Sorry u cant accept that. I been around mike lance, mazzone, grande, baratta, both wags and a bunch of other guys. None of them deal drugs. None of them walk around acting like they are better then somebody.none of them terrorize hard working people. Grow up man. People gamble and they may take bets or even loan money. Casinos do that too and if you take out markers you gotts pay them back. Just like these guys. You win they pay you lose you pay. You borrow you pay. You dont they may threaten you. Wow big deal. No one has ever been killed over a debt in south philly. Who did nicodemo allegedly kill? Johnny gongs? Lol that guy was like the epitome of scum. Dipietro? Ditto.
Posted By: Blackjack2121

Re: Nicodemo - 12/15/16 07:12 PM

Why would this guy come on here and spout a rumor he heard second hand about a known killer's wife, and Nicodemo who is friends with other known killers that are not in prison that have killed for this infraction before and put his "friend" in more danger than he is probably already in, lol...amazing.

Sometimes there are people that know people on these forums and the rumor could get back to the wrong people that in turn start investigating who this guy is..what a pal!

Re: Nicodemo - 12/15/16 07:37 PM

Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121
Why would this guy come on here and spout a rumor he heard second hand about a known killer's wife, and Nicodemo who is friends with other known killers that are not in prison that have killed for this infraction before and put his "friend" in more danger than he is probably already in, lol...amazing.

Sometimes there are people that know people on these forums and the rumor could get back to the wrong people that in turn start investigating who this guy is..what a pal!

Haha good point... if I was LCN I'd totally make a handle on these forums and fuck with my rivals.

@Vegas...
So it is your postulate that (the majority) of LCN members that operate purely in the bookmaking field are 'honorable' men? Citing your paragraph, isn't that a little bit simplistic? I'm not trolling you, but you can't possibly classify these dudes as "honerable/ honest" people.
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: Nicodemo - 12/15/16 08:22 PM

and ti Dixie sorry no mafia in Alabama.. sorry buddy..

According to Joe Bonanno, until 1938, there was a Cosa Nostra family in Birmingham, Alabama..

And there was most definitely an organization that was identified by the FBI as the Dixie Mafia:
https://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/copy3_of_a-byte-out-of-history

The funny thing is that it is getting worldwide notoriety at the moment through the new popular game Mafia 3, in which the organization plays a big part..

Quote:
Beginning in the late 1960s, the Dixie Mafia began working as a loosely knit group of traveling criminals performing residential burglary, robbery, and theft. The gang did not function with a set chain of command, but was led by whomever had the most money. Despite the informal structure, the Dixie Mafia had one rule that members were expected to obey: "Thou shalt not snitch to the cops".

Unlike members of the Sicilian Mafia, the members of the Dixie Mafia were not connected by family or country of origin. They were loosely connected individuals of many nationalities with a common goal: to make money and wield control over illegal moneymaking operations by any means, including influence peddling, bribery of public officials, and murder.

Re: Nicodemo - 12/16/16 02:32 AM

Vegas,

You are a fanboy.

Simple as.

They are all into extortion, petty crime and drug dealing.

Let's tAke off the rose-tinted glasses.

Even cursory research shows that GAlati and Nicodemo have been accessories to murder.

The former had made a living off insurance scams.

Let's not mention the attempted murder of the Stanfa's on the Schuylkill.
Posted By: Holyoke

Re: Nicodemo - 12/16/16 03:20 AM

Every wiseguy in Philly is a drug dealer? I highly doubt that.

Re: Nicodemo - 12/16/16 01:22 PM

Funny to read, in these newspaper stories about the Casasanto hit, all the theories about his nickname--that "Gongs" comes from him being crazy, or beating people like a drum: wtf? Everyone in South Philly called his old man (who died a couple years before his son) Johnny Gongs too, his whole life. And everyone knows the other brother as Stevie Gongs. Some creative reporters out there...

Re: Nicodemo - 12/16/16 09:16 PM

Moe. I am not a fanboy sorry buddy. Once again, galati is not one of them. It must be tough to admit you only get info on a forum and from the news. I personally know these people and people with them. The vast majority do not touch drugs in any form. Some do traffick weed which is not a real drug anyway. You know nothing. You speculate and throw around your second hand mis info as if its the gospel. I am not a fan or admirerer of anyone. Joey Merlino is a joker and im not alone in having that opinion. I do dtand by what i said before tho. I have done business with and had a personal relationship with one of them. I know thier families. Its nots like how u think. These people dont go around acting better then anyone. I never said they were honest pr honorable but anyone they may have killed definitley had it coming several different ways. Book making is a real job out here. This is not Ireland, it is a real business. Im sure out there you can gamble on soccer or other fag sports while drinking in a pub and never once seeing an attractive woman in your life. Not everything in life is black and white. I am a contractor and a very hard working person. I am also a gambler. You know nothing at all about Philadelphia. Most people on here dont. Its really annoying also when every thread ever turns into a fucking epic de rail with your shitty jokes and noble judgements. I get it buddy. I really do. Most gangsters are pure scumbags. I agree completely. Why should i have to work hard when they rob and steal? Well they pay the price just about every time for thier actions sooner or later. But bookmaking is a real job, most of them do not sell drugs, anyone who is or was extorted was already preying on someone. They are not extorting you every day 9-5 guy. Those are facts

Re: Nicodemo - 12/16/16 09:18 PM

Originally Posted By: Holyoke
Every wiseguy in Philly is a drug dealer? I highly doubt that.
according to Moe they all are. Of course he knows.

Re: Nicodemo - 12/17/16 12:39 AM

Moe. I am not a fanboy sorry buddy. Once again, galati is not one of them. It must be tough to admit you only get info on a forum and from the news. I personally know these people and people with them. The vast majority do not touch drugs in any form. Some do traffick weed which is not a real drug anyway. You know nothing. You speculate and throw around your second hand mis info as if its the gospel. I am not a fan or admirerer of anyone. Joey Merlino is a joker and im not alone in having that opinion. I do dtand by what i said before tho. I have done business with and had a personal relationship with one of them. I know thier families. Its nots like how u think. These people dont go around acting better then anyone. I never said they were honest pr honorable but anyone they may have killed definitley had it coming several different ways. Book making is a real job out here. This is not Ireland, it is a real business. Im sure out there you can gamble on soccer or other fag sports while drinking in a pub and never once seeing an attractive woman in your life. Not everything in life is black and white. I am a contractor and a very hard working person. I am also a gambler. You know nothing at all about Philadelphia. Most people on here dont. Its really annoying also when every thread ever turns into a fucking epic de rail with your shitty jokes and noble judgements. I get it buddy. I really do. Most gangsters are pure scumbags. I agree completely. Why should i have to work hard when they rob and steal? Well they pay the price just about every time for thier actions sooner or later. But bookmaking is a real job, most of them do not sell drugs, anyone who is or was extorted was already preying on someone. They are not extorting you every day 9-5 guy. Those are facts

Bro I'm no fan of moe and think he's one of the worst posters on the boards but if u knew all the people u claim to know u would know better than to spout off about it online to prove something to an unfunny troll. So either u aren't real bright or are one of these guys that pretend to know people. At least pb would only speak on things that were outed and wouldn't be specific.

This post was honestly sad.

This thread is now terrible and again moe started it.
Posted By: Holyoke

Re: Nicodemo - 12/17/16 12:58 AM

I realize I'm not contributing here but I feel like half the time I click on a thread and start reading it I find that I'm reading shit that has nothing to do with the topic. Either reading pathetic jokes or bickering. But like I said, I'm not contributing.

Re: Nicodemo - 12/17/16 03:14 PM

Quote:
This is not Ireland, it is a real business. Im sure out there you can gamble on soccer or other fag sports while drinking in a pub and never once seeing an attractive woman in your life.

The irony...

Bookmaking an honest job? No. Taking illegal bets is not a real job, or an honest one.

It's a bit obtuse to say that when there are plenty of news articles about illegal betting rings with illegal profits ranging over $1m being busted.

Re: Nicodemo - 12/17/16 03:19 PM

Bro I'm no fan of moe and think he's one of the worst posters on the boards but if u knew all the people u claim to know u would know better than to spout off about it online to prove something to an unfunny troll. So either u aren't real bright or are one of these guys that pretend to know people. At least pb would only speak on things that were outed and wouldn't be specific.

Blackjack.

Are you the guy who mentions his imaginary girlfriend or imaginary girlfriend he used to have in every third thread like if he says it enough people might believe him?

And the guy who keeps mentioning his social life on every other thread?

Talking to me about bringing threads off topic.

You are the biggest fanboy here. Of course you are going to despise someone who doesn't defend the mafia. You secretly wish you were in the mafia. Anyone can see that.

Okay. "They aren't all drug dealers". Name one known mafia figure who hasn't dealt drugs or profited in some way from drug dealing.

I'll wait. Go on.

Re: Nicodemo - 12/17/16 04:08 PM

Moe you killed another thread congrats. Blackjack your life is a joke lets be real.

Re: Nicodemo - 12/17/16 11:48 PM

Moe you killed another thread congrats. Blackjack your life is a joke lets be real.

How would you know mr name dropper in every thread.

Mr I drove Joey to the store 3 weeks ago it was great!

Re: Nicodemo - 12/17/16 11:49 PM

Blackjack.

Are you the guy who mentions his imaginary girlfriend or imaginary girlfriend he used to have in every third thread like if he says it enough people might believe him?

And the guy who keeps mentioning his social life on every other thread?

Talking to me about bringing threads off topic.

You are the biggest fanboy here. Of course you are going to despise someone who doesn't defend the mafia. You secretly wish you were in the mafia. Anyone can see that.

Okay. "They aren't all drug dealers". Name one known mafia figure who hasn't dealt drugs or profited in some way from drug dealing.

I'll wait. Go on.

Mentions an imaginary gf? What? Your recollection skills are about as good as your jokes.

Re: Nicodemo - 12/18/16 02:16 AM

blackjack this is from yesterday. Does it sound like i wanted to drive joey merlino to the store? I dont fuck w him actually

Re: Nicodemo - 12/18/16 02:41 AM

Well, he's also a convicted murderer, not just a bookmaker. And he's suspected in numerous hits. For some reason, I doubt Nicodemo is a pleasant person to be friends with. Extorting and taking advantage of people is in his job description.

I don't give a fuck about this DiPietro guy or whatever, but let's call a spade a spade, Mikey. Nicodemo is probably a good dad, and I don't care about bookmaking, but I'm sure he was into more than that. Extortion is his business.

If you honestly believe Nicodemo is a good person who doesn't take advantage of other people with the threat of violence, more power to you. I just highly doubt that is the case.

To clarify, I'm not one to sit here and pass judgement on these people. I don't understand that mindset -- to come onto a Mafia forum and talk about how bad these people are because, really, who cares? But I highly, highly doubt Nicodemo was a positive member of his community. Just my $.02.

You talk like Nicodemo goes out into the community and walks into a normal citizens house, sticks a gun to their head and demands money. that's not the case. He operates and does business with people associated with "that life". which includes degenerate gamblers who would do anything include steal from either people to feed their addiction. If they don't give it to him they'll give it to a casino. How many innocent people has Nicodemo "alledgedly" killed? Long John who is a longtime soldier plus big time meth dealer? Johnny Gongs who was a loudmouth wiseguy who deserved what he got? DePietro? Another drug dealer who ratted on his friends? They aren't leeches on society. The actually help the economy the same way the Cocaine Cowboys helped the Miami economy back in the day. (on a much much smaller scale of course)
Posted By: pmac

Re: Nicodemo - 12/18/16 04:25 AM

That guy took a state plea deal hes been in for years now. There no flipping the only way he gets a new setence reduction is presidential pardon or a governor im pretty sure im correct. He volunteered his plea and knew hes not coming home for what 20yrs or 25. The books closed on him. Im sure he doesnt give afuck his wife is banging a old firend better yet someone he doesnt know aslong as she lets his mother or brother sister bring the kids up for a visit every season. Hes not the first made guy to take a hit like that wont be the last. Maybe go down as the 21century worst mafia hit man or wheel man.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Nicodemo - 12/18/16 04:26 AM

Take a plea you give up all appeals. . .
Posted By: mikeyballs211

Re: Nicodemo - 12/18/16 08:39 AM

Moe- saying someone is a fanboy of the mob on a mob forum is kinda redundant no? I mean we all are aren't we? Otherwise why the fuck would anyone join a forum about a topic they're not a fan of and actually despise? Idk that's just my 2 cents

Moe I occasionally recognize ur funny comments and do respond giving u credit and rather than having ya know a normal bullshitting back and forth u just plow ahead without even acknowledging and lay out some other silly joke..kinda odd behavior... justa thought..

But im not gonna shit on you moe u haven't done anything to me and I do appreciate when you actually provide solid answers..and some of the pics you posted in rare photos are phenomenal, def enjoyed looking at those and I appreciate y taking the time to find them & share my friend

Can we please maybe get the fuck back to Nicodemo like pmac is trying to? And Moe for future reference just an idea but when people engage with you on a serious level or halfheartedly, answer their shit, instead of plowing ahead with ill timed jokes..I think thatd go a long way toward folks recognizing you're actually contributing or being normal as opposed to trying to derail a thread or fuck with someone...and this isnt me bein sour bout u not answering my dynamite Sopranos quote to u lol ..I could give a shit, but just something ive noticed, take it for what it's worth

VegasMikey- did u actually drive Joey Merlino around recently or ever? Bc if so id much rather hear about that shit than this nonsense lol

P.s.-Moe I dont wanna speak for Vegasmikey, but I don't believe he said bookmaking was a legit job, or even a respectable one..I believe he said the amount of effort, math, and actual leg work involved is akin to a regular job, in the time commitment day in and out..I could be wrong and mikey if I misspoke my apologies feel free to correct me pal

Re: Nicodemo - 12/19/16 02:11 PM

Originally Posted By: pmac
Originally Posted By: pmac

That is NOT true.
Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: Nicodemo - 12/19/16 02:33 PM

lol 'Soccer' is a fag sport? AS opposed to watching men jump all over each other in American football, there's a reason no other countries play American sports like Baseball and American Football, quite simply because it's garbage.

Re: Nicodemo - 12/19/16 07:24 PM

Or because they simply weren't exposed to it, thus it isn't a custom in that country. They've recently incorporated American Football in India and it's caught on with great success, showing that not just Americans love the sport. You also factor in the fact that there was an actual demand in the UK for American Football, so much so the NFL responded to it, and holds I believe 4 games every NFL season in London, and the ticket sales for those events, alone prove that not just Americans like American Football, nor do they think it's garbage. Same goes Mexico.

But anyway, all mobsters are criminals, end of.

Re: Nicodemo - 12/19/16 11:55 PM

Originally Posted By: TommyGambino
lol 'Soccer' is a fag sport? AS opposed to watching men jump all over each other in American football, there's a reason no other countries play American sports like Baseball and American Football, quite simply because it's garbage.

Now that was ignorant. Baseball is played by a ton, these are just the ones playing in the World Baseball Classic:

Australia
Brazil
Canada
China
Chinese Taipei
Colombia
Cuba
Czech Republic
Dominican Republic
France
Germany
Great Britian
Israel
Italy
Japan
Korea
Mexico
Netherlands
New Zealand
Nicaragua
Packistan
Panama
Philippines
Puerto Rico
South Africa
Spain
United States
Venezuela

Those were just the qualifying teams. I imagine the little league world series has more than that. Yes saying soccer is a fag sport was stupid too, but to say nobody plays baseball is just as stupid.

Re: Nicodemo - 12/21/16 04:06 AM

How did this topic evolve into a Soccer vs. American Sports debate? I'll never know. That being said, Soccer is very exciting to play just like American football, baseball, and basketball. Only difference is soccer is very boring to watch. Very little entertainment value. Final score is 1-0? Who wants to watch that?
Posted By: mikeyballs211

Re: Nicodemo - 12/21/16 04:17 AM

Yates I couldnt agree more pal...I loved playing and watching american football and loved playing soccer, but it is rough to watch. Theyre both good sports, but to call American football garbage is retarded..thats someone whos clearly not from America which is fine, but the intensity, violence, speed, and power of the players is unmatched...that sounds like its coming from someone thats surely never played organized football and definitely doesn't understand the game...but as stated above different countries are exposed to different things..but to call it garbage is dumb as shit

And soccer isnt a fag sport BUT a large majority of the players act like a bunch of pussies. Pretending to be shot in the dick by a sniper and just dropping because you were kicked in the thigh, then getting up and running after a free kick is awarded is the pussiest shit imaginable..and dont gimme that its rare or its gamemanship bc it happens like 5 x a game and its totally not...that being said, soccer played by the Europeans at its highest levels is incredible, and theyre phenomenal athletes...but we Americans cant stand that fruity pretending to be hurt shit to get a call nonsense, thats absolutely ridiculous

Than being said, this topic was sufficiently ruined, so im all for SC closing this bitch down

Re: Nicodemo - 08/02/19 01:27 AM

Good news footage from DiPietro hit:

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/South-Philadelphia-Mob-Hit__Philadelphia.html
Posted By: JoeTadaro

Re: Nicodemo - 08/02/19 11:53 AM

I’ll tell you what...Nicodemo sure knows how to get into the Christmas spirit...Xmas lights were on point
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Nicodemo - 08/02/19 12:08 PM

What is his release date? I can't find him on inmate locator.
Posted By: chin_gigante

Re: Nicodemo - 08/02/19 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by furio_from_naples

He's in state prison, not federal
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Nicodemo - 08/02/19 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by chin_gigante
Originally Posted by furio_from_naples

He's in state prison, not federal

I found him but not the release date.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET