Home

Mob hits since 2000

Posted By: furio_from_naples

Mob hits since 2000 - 12/02/16 08:32 PM

Thanks to Toto from BH forum

April 2000 - Lucchese associates Anthony and Charles DiGirolamo shot and killed.
May 2000 - Rochester Anthony Vaccaro (club owner) shot and killed.
????? 2000 - New England associate Paul Maiorano killed.
June 2001 - Detroit associate John Jarjosa Jr. shot and killed
????? 2001 - New England associate Leonard Rosenberg killed.
October 2001 - Philadelphia associate Adam Finelli shot and killed.
November 2001 - Chicago LCN street boss Anthony "Tony the Hatch" Chiaramonti shot and killed.
December 2001 - New England asscoiate Peter DeVito (club owner) shot and killed.
February 2001 - Gambino associate Konstantinos "Gus" Boulis shot and killed.
February 2001 - Bonanno associate Frank Santoro shot and killed.
August 2002 - Detroit associate Jerome "Jerry the Blade" Bianchette shot and killed.
January 2002 - Gambino associate Martin Bosshart shot and killed.
January 2002 - Philadelphia soldier Raymond Martorano shot and killed.
April 2002 - New England associate Mark Eldridge shot and killed.
April 2003 - Genovese associate Joseph Mazzotta shot and killed.
October 2003 - Genovese associate Charles Moretto shot and killed (robbery).
November 2003 - Philadelphia associate John "Johnny Gongs" Casasanto shot and killed.
November 2003 - Genovese captain Adolfo Bruno shot and killed.
November 2003 - Genovese associate Gary Westerman shot and killed.
May 2004 - Nicholas Cirillo (son of Genovese acting boss Dominic Cirillo) missing, presumed murdered.
September 2004 - Gambino associate Mitchel Engel shot and killed.
November 2004 - New England associate Patrick Squillante shot and killed.
December 2004 - Bonanno associate Rudolph Pizzolo" shot and killed.
April 2005 - Bonanno associate Robert McKelvey strangled and drowned.
October 2005 - Genovese acting captain Lawrence "Larry" Ricci shot and killed.
August 2006 - Chicago Outfit lieutenant Anthony Zizzo disappeared.
April 2007 - Lucchese soldier Frank Lagano shot and killed.
June 2007 - Genovese soldier Rudolph "Rudy" Izzi shot and killed.
April 2008 - Genovese robbery victim Louis Antonelli killed shot and killed.
July 2008 - Bonanno associate Frank Fresca was shot and killed.
April 2009 - Genovese associate William Romano (and girlfriend Elviza Aranova) beaten to death.
June 2009 - Gerardo Antoniello (shot and killed during home invasion by Gambino associate Frank LaCorte)
July 2009 - Bonanno soldier Anthony Seccifico shot and killed.
June 2010 - Philadelphia associate Rocco Maniscalco shot and killed.
July 2010 - Lucchese associate James Donavan shot and killed during robbery by other mobsters.
May 2011 - Christopher Mignone (Persico cousin) shot and killed in his body shop.
November 2011 - Former Bonanno acting boss Salvatore "Sal the Iron Worker" Montagna shot and killed in Canada.
May 2012 - Mario Imbesi (testified against Genovese Frank Roche) beaten and killed.
December 2012 - Philadelphia associate Gino DiPietro shot and killed.
November 2013 - Genovese/Lucchese associate and Purple Gang member Michael Meldish shot killed.
Posted By: Ciment

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 12/02/16 09:46 PM

Is that a complete list?

Because that isn't many compared to Montreal.
Montreal mob hits alone, not including Toronto, has more than all those U.S cities combined.

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 12/02/16 10:30 PM

Originally Posted By: Ciment
Is that a complete list?

Montreal mob hits alone, not including Toronto, has more than all those U.S cities combined.

Ciment the list include only the us mafia; because apart the rizzuto war I would put either the deads from Melbourne gangland war ecc so the list would be endless.

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 12/02/16 10:47 PM

Originally Posted By: furio_from_naples
Is that a complete list?

Ciment the list include only the us mafia; because apart the rizzuto war I would put either the deads from Melbourne gangland war ecc so the list would be endless.

Yes, I know it is only U.S.
I just wanted to know if your list for the USA is complete because there is no mob hits in 2014,2015,2016.
Furio,Volevo solo sapere se la vostra lista per gli Stati Uniti è completo perché non ci sono i nomi per gli anni 2014,2015,2016.

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 12/03/16 08:29 AM

Is that a complete list?

Yes, I know it is only U.S.
I just wanted to know if your list for the USA is complete because there is no mob hits in 2014,2015,2016.
Furio,Volevo solo sapere se la vostra lista per gli Stati Uniti è completo perché non ci sono i nomi per gli anni 2014,2015,2016.

There is no needs to write in italian, I understand the english, the list isn't complete because I should search the hits from 2013 to now but had no time for do it. Gimme time.

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 12/03/16 09:25 AM

Thanks......Furio !
Posted By: Chicken713

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 12/04/16 10:03 PM

How many of those murders are still unsolved ?

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 12/05/16 01:14 PM

Casamento and Martorano murders for sure are unsolved.

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 12/05/16 01:59 PM

Frank Saladino,outfit man in Rockford killed in 2005 because linked to 5 outfit murders from 1976 to 1978 for the fear that will flip after Calabrese jr show his ties to the murders.
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 12/05/16 02:17 PM

Casamento and Martorano murders for sure are unsolved.

The murders of Anthony Seccafico and Larry Ricci are also unsolved.
Posted By: CN

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 12/05/16 03:25 PM

May 2004 - Nicholas Cirillo (son of Genovese acting boss Dominic Cirillo) missing, presumed murdered.
This one is interessting. Do you guys have a background story?
Posted By: BlackFamily

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 12/05/16 03:45 PM

In the NYC, How many of those hits was done by street gangs?

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 12/05/16 09:56 PM

https://joebrunoonthemob.wordpress.com/tag/joseph-rossi-sr/

2012 Gambino associate Joseph Rossi sr was killed by nicky Stefanelli 5hat 2 day after commited suicide. Rossi for same himself says to the FBI that Stefanelli father and son was drug dealer. Stefanelli flipped in 2010 for save his son and blamed rossi for force him to flip for save his son.
Posted By: gangstereport

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 12/05/16 10:52 PM

Originally Posted By: CN
This one is interessting. Do you guys have a background story?

several theories behind who killed him

1) Genovese family are the most likely he was a junkie and causing them problems embarrassing them by fighting made guys like dom cicale in the Bonanno family (another junkie and rat). Some believe that his own father had him killed or at least had knowledge it was going to happen after the feds tried to question him about his sons disappearance he refused to answer questions

2) He got in a fight with dom cicale there was rumours it was the Bonannos but vinny basancio on tape told joey Massimo that they had nothing to do with it. A lot of people believe it was dom cicale who killed him on the sneak and never told the feds or they covered it up for him
Posted By: gangstereport

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 12/05/16 11:07 PM

Gerry Dahmer a innocent civilian was killed in 2006 outside his house by allegedly the Chicago outfit in what was a mistaken identity the real target was apparently meant to be Sally Cards who lived a few houses down. Apparently it was zizzo loyalists trying to get revenge
Posted By: slick

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 12/06/16 02:22 AM

11/26/2010 Chicago- Norberto Velez, associate of the Grand Ave. crew.

http://gangsterreport.com/cold-case-wrig...-watering-hole/
Posted By: slick

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 12/06/16 02:31 AM

Chicago- Ronnie Jarrett, member of the 26th street crew was shot 12/23/1999 died a month later in Jan of 00'.

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 12/06/16 04:32 PM

November 2001 Anthony Chiaramonti a n Outfit made man was whacked in a power struggle.
Posted By: Flushing

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 11/03/18 09:39 PM

Just went back to look at this list. Obviously a few more added now: sylvester zottola, vincent zito, carmine carini, (that guy who was dumped off the pier into jamaica bay).

Seems the Colombos have been MIA in any serious news for a long time.
Posted By: LuanKuci

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 11/03/18 11:00 PM

Carmine Carini’s murder wasn’t mob-related. It was made to look like that by the two fat twins to stir the investigation away from them (they had no mob ties). It was all about some money issues apparently.
Posted By: Slimshady

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 11/04/18 12:26 AM

I wonder how the feds solved the case if the twins were the only guys who knew about it. Possibly a wire tap?
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 11/04/18 12:38 AM

Christopher Castellano was shot dead in Howard Beach in 2010.
Posted By: MeyerLansky

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 11/04/18 02:51 AM

Originally Posted by Flushing
Just went back to look at this list. Obviously a few more added now: sylvester zottola, vincent zito, carmine carini, (that guy who was dumped off the pier into jamaica bay).

Seems the Colombos have been MIA in any serious news for a long time.

"Seems the Colombos have been MIA in any serious news for a long time"
Yeah and that makes you wonder how they're doing probably they rebuilding themselves quite nice

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 11/04/18 12:26 PM

Isnt clEar if Zottola is a mob hit,carmine carini was killed cause the drug and wasnt a mob hit,zio is a suicide.
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 11/04/18 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by furio_from_naples
er 2011 - Former Bonanno acting boss Salvatore "Sal the Iron Worker" Montagna shot and killed in Canada.

We don't know how many Bonanno members or associates were killed in Montreal.

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 11/04/18 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by Hollander
er 2011 - Former Bonanno acting boss Salvatore "Sal the Iron Worker" Montagna shot and killed in Canada.

We don't know how many Bonanno members or associates were killed in Montreal.

The Rizzutos was independent from the Sciascia muders (if not before) and montagna was a bonanno soldier so he count.
Posted By: M_Martino

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 11/05/18 05:45 AM

Isnt clEar if Zottola is a mob hit,carmine carini was killed cause the drug and wasnt a mob hit,zio is a suicide.

Zito wasn't ruled a suicide. Whitey Bulger could be on the list too.

Also, 2012 Nicky Skins Rossi murder

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 11/05/18 10:20 AM

Whitey Bulger could be on the list too.

I think it,but who ordered to whack him? The Patriarcas?

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 11/05/18 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by M_Martino
Also, 2012 Nicky Skins Rossi murder

M_Martino read the old posts,I also listed Rossi murder.

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 11/05/18 05:34 PM

January 2000 - Ronnie Jarrett, member of the 26th street crew was shot in december '99 but died a month later
April 2000 - Lucchese associates Anthony and Charles DiGirolamo shot and killed.
November 2001 - Chicago LCN street boss Anthony "Tony the Hatch" Chiaramonti shot and killed.
December 2001 - New England asscoiate Peter DeVito (club owner) shot and killed.
August 2002 - Detroit associate Jerome "Jerry the Blade" Bianchette shot and killed.
November 2003 - Philadelphia associate John "Johnny Gongs" Casasanto shot and killed.
April 2009 - Genovese associate William Romano (and girlfriend Elviza Aranova) beaten to death.
June 2009 - Gerardo Antoniello (shot and killed during home invasion by Gambino associate Frank LaCorte)
July 2010 - Lucchese associate James Donavan shot and killed during robbery by other mobsters.
July 2010 - Genovese associate Christopher Castellano was killed because flipped on Gregorio Gigliotti drug ring.
December 2010 - Chicago Outfit Grand Avenue crew associate Norberto Velez was killed
May 2011 - Christopher Mignone (Persico cousin) shot and killed in his body shop.
November 2011 - Former Bonanno acting boss Salvatore "Sal the Iron Worker" Montagna shot and killed in Canada.
March 2012 Gambino associate Joseph Rossi sr was killed by Nicky Stefanelli 2 day before commit suicide. Rossi says to the FBI that Stefanelli father and son was drug dealer.
May 2012 - Mario Imbesi (testified against Genovese Frank Roche) beaten and killed.
November 2013 - Genovese/Lucchese associate and Purple Gang member Michael Meldish shot killed.
October 2018 - Vincent Zito ????? associate was killed in his home

For the others:Zottola isn't clear if was a mob hit,Carmine Carini jr was a robber and was killed by not related men;Bulger isn't clear if there was the mob or other people that bulger damaged under his murder.

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 11/05/18 07:20 PM

Geas is a Genovese associate. I don’t know a lot about DeCologero but seems they were tied to a group trying to take over control of NE mob. Maybe a Boston guy can chime in.

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 11/06/18 03:44 PM

Geas is a Genovese associate. I don’t know a lot about DeCologero but seems they were tied to a group trying to take over control of NE mob. Maybe a Boston guy can chime in.

I think that was only angry lifers to kill Bulger without any orders from out the prison.

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 11/06/18 08:42 PM

I think that was only angry lifers to kill Bulger without any orders from out the prison.

I think it goes higher up and they knew he was coming to Hazelton. Too many coincidences. Even if it really is just that Geas killed Bulger cause he was a rat, that still makes it a mob hit.
Posted By: m2w

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 11/06/18 09:49 PM

or maybe the mob saying we are here
two hits in a little while in ny andnow this
it is not a coincidence

Posted By: caprese

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 11/08/19 07:58 PM

Paul and his uncle Big Paul were both associates that were on Carozzas renegade side. They werent made yet because there was no order in the family. But they were told that if they help fight and fund the war through robbing mid level drug delaers . Theyd be made. They were heavily banking on Patriarca Jr reclaiming leadership. He was due to be released from prison in a few years.. Ironically Jr had no plans on being a mobster after he got out. It wouldnt have worked anyway...lol
Posted By: boomboomroom

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 03/13/20 04:37 PM

Here is a cool video I found on Youtube called: Top SIx Mafia Death Scene Photos (Part 1). Click on the link below to view the video. Enjoy.😀

https://youtu.be/MGil2k1I2_0

Attached picture IMG_20200313_113526_139.jpg
Posted By: MeyerLansky

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 03/13/20 05:56 PM

Today we mark a year since the cali hit
Posted By: pmac

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 03/13/20 10:37 PM

i put it in the shout box lol i thought it was a mob war coming. cali made a move on the family... i was wrong
Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 03/13/20 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by pmac
i put it in the shout box lol i thought it was a mob war coming. cali made a move on the family... i was wrong

Turns out that it was just some bat shit crazy nut who would probably be kept occupied for hours if you gave him something shiny to play with. Crazy he ran straight to the Jersey Shore by me to hide, which shows me that this crazy thing might just be an act.
Posted By: boomboomroom

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 03/14/20 11:11 AM

Here is a cool video I found on Youtube called: Top SIx Mafia Death Scene Photos (Part 2). Click on the link below to view the video. Enjoy.😀

https://youtu.be/2FwX57EiIqw

Attached picture IMG_20200314_055106_118.jpg
Posted By: TheDon1999

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 03/20/20 10:23 AM

who is geas 'associated' with from the genovese?

I don't believe bulger was killed by any particular family. The guys who killed him saw a opportunity and he was vulnerable, maybe he even anticipated killing whitey and bribed a guard but that's it.

Geas will be welcome in mob circles and alike.
Posted By: Ravens410

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 03/20/20 01:51 PM

The Geas brothers are connected to Genovese crew and are killers. They aren’t Italian but they got life sentences and took it like a man, unlike that bitch Bingy. They knew whitey was coming in and killed him with locks to the head as they should have because Whitey was a rat
Posted By: mike68

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 03/23/20 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by TheDon1999

ysy

who is geas 'associated' with from the genovese?

I don't believe bulger was killed by any particular family. The guys who killed him saw a opportunity and he was vulnerable, maybe he even anticipated killing whitey and bribed a guard but that's it.

Geas will be welcome in mob circles and alike.

If anything, the government 'whacked' Whitey when they moved him to that prison. They knew what was going to happen. The Geas brothers were legit Greek enforcers for the Springfield Genovese. They took part in the murder of Gary Westerman. And they helped arrange the Bruno hit and beat the sh$t out of Felix Tranghese. Scary guys. Now jailhouse legends.
Posted By: caprese

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 12/22/20 09:52 PM

The Decologeros were associates of the renegade faction that wanted to take power from Salemme. The leader of this faction was Robert Carozza who believed that when Patricarca Jr is to be released in 1999, hed be boss again since everyone else is gone. He also though hed be made underboss and he was going to have Big Paul Decologero go straight from associate to Capo. That was the plan. Decologeros were to shower Patrica via Corozza with guns and money.

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 10/15/21 11:23 AM

January 2000 - Ronnie Jarrett, member of the 26th street crew was shot 12/23/1999 died a month later in Jan of 00'.
November 2006 - Gerald Dhamer an innocent civilian was killed in 2006 outside his house by allegedly the Chicago outfit in what was a mistaken identity the real target was apparently meant to be Sally Cards who lived a few houses down. Apparently it was zizzo loyalists trying to get revenge;
July 2010 - Christopher Castellano was shot dead in Howard Beach in 2010 for had testified against Gregorio Gigliotti's cocaine ring.
November 2010 - Norberto Velez, associate of the Outfit's Grand Ave crew was killed.
February 2012 - Gambino associate Joseph Rossi sr was killed by nicky Stefanelli 5hat 2 day after commited suicide. Rossi for same himself says to the FBI that Stefanelli father and son was drug dealer. Stefanelli flipped in 2010 for save his son and blamed rossi for force him to flip for save his son.
October 2018 - Sylvester "Sally Daz" Zottola a Bonanno family associate was killed by albanian hitmens on order of his son for take his rackets.
October 2018 - Vincent Zito a Gambino associate loan shark was killed by Anthony Pandrella another family associate
Posted By: DillyDolly

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 10/15/21 12:01 PM

Vincent Zito was actually a Lucchese-affiliated loanshark.
Posted By: CNote

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 10/15/21 01:34 PM

I'm pretty sure Quiet Dom okayed Nick Cirillo's demise after he put his hands on Bonanno Soldier Dominick Cicale, we can also put Nick on the guys who put their hands on made men and got whacked for it list too.

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 10/15/21 02:07 PM

That's so fucked up, so he basically allowed his son to be whacked for a future rat. That's about as twisted and ass-backwards as it gets. I wonder what Cirillo thought when Cicale flipped.

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 10/15/21 02:10 PM

Furio I can almost guarantee you that most of those killings on your list were NOT mob hits, just because someone in the mob or someone with mob ties gets killed doesn't mean it meets the criteria for a mob hit. When I get the time I'll do some thorough research and pick apart each of the "mob hits" on your list and narrow it down a little better.

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 10/15/21 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by DillyDolly
Furio I can almost guarantee you that most of those killings on your list were NOT mob hits, just because someone in the mob or someone with mob ties gets killed doesn't mean it meets the criteria for a mob hit. When I get the time I'll do some thorough research and pick apart each of the "mob hits" on your list and narrow it down a little better.

Hey genius,I will look forward to the amazing discoveries due to your research. lol lol lol

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 10/15/21 07:39 PM

Lol I'm just saying, it's hard to believe that there's been that many authentic mob hits since 2000, or anywhere close

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 10/15/21 09:50 PM

Lol I'm just saying, it's hard to believe that there's been that many authentic mob hits since 2000, or anywhere close

Arent you the guy that said that the mob need more killers? Now that you saw a list of mob hits in the last 21 years now you said "too many hits,it 's impossible"?

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 10/15/21 10:47 PM

That's a good one, you got me Furio.
Posted By: Louiebynochi

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 10/15/21 11:34 PM

There’s been a decent amount since 2000s
Chicago
Ronnie Jarret Shot in Dec 99, died Jan 2000
Tony Charimonti 2001
Anthony Zizzo 2006
Possibly Velez in 09

Philadelphia
Johnny Beebe was shot in 2000
Long John in 02
Johnny Gongs in 03
Rocco Maniscalco in 09
Gino Dipietro in 12

There was about half a dozen shootings among Ronnie Gs crew with Chris Cagnotta during 06. Cagnotta was murdered in 13....
And there’s a good amount of others between New York, New England,New Jersey, and Detroit

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 10/15/21 11:43 PM

What's Johnny Beebe's real name?

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 10/16/21 01:41 AM

Ronald Jarrett, associate of the Chicago Outfit, "angered Outfit bosses by openly trafficking in narcotics. He was shot 5 times outside his Bridgeport home on the morning of December 23, 1999, as he was getting into his car to drive to the funeral of fellow Chinatown crew member Charles (Guy) Bills, and died in the hospital just over a month later."

Okay, I'll chalk this one up as an authentic mob slaying.

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 10/19/21 10:14 AM

Napoleon Andrede was allegely killed in 2019 because in 2010 robbed an house of a 78 y old Gambino associate.

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 10/19/21 04:15 PM

Napoleon Andrede was allegely killed in 2019 because in 2010 robbed an house of a 78 y old Gambino associate.

Do you have a source on that one Furio? I didn't think that was the reason. His brother has posted on here in the past. Sounds like he had a lot going on and there is more than one possibility here. Mob hit seems doubtful.

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 10/19/21 04:17 PM

There are so many unsolved murders out there it's not even funny, cold case files to the sky! Shows like CSI would lead you to believe that they're all solved within a week tops.

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 10/19/21 04:18 PM

There hasn't been a New England hit since about 2005 with Patsy Squillante set to testify against Billy Angelesco. The Medford/Malden area was a hot spot in the 90's to the early 2000's. Then nothing.

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 10/19/21 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by mike68

Do you have a source on that one Furio? I didn't think that was the reason. His brother has posted on here in the past. Sounds like he had a lot going on and there is more than one possibility here. Mob hit seems doubtful.

He was a bouncer in strip clubs owned by mobsters,I know it's a hypothesis, but for lack of anything else think that maybe a wannabe killed him for impress the mob.
Posted By: Kese

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 10/19/21 07:06 PM

Heres a few alleged Outfit hits

March 25, 2009

Anthony Catalano was last seen on video surveillance cameras leaving his condo building at 8747 w. Bryn Mawr. He drove off in his Mercedes Benz and vanished. His family filed a missing person report with the Chicago Police Department

December 23, 2009

Michael DeFilippis was murdered. He was found in his condo at Grand and Harlem. His head was caved in and he was stabbed several times. There was no forced entry, signs of a theft, burglary, or home invasion.

Michael DeFilippis was a friend of Anthony Catalano and Catalanos partner in the drug business.

DeFilippis was also allegedly associated with the Outfit.

November 26, 2010

Reputed Outfit associate Norberto (The Bull) Velez was gunned down in his West Addison Street apartment building, a stone’s throw away from the storied ball park, on November 26, 2010 in a Thanksgiving Day slaying that remains unsolved. The 31-year old Velez worked as a bouncer at the iconic Cubby Bear bar and grill located just outside the confines of Wrigley Field and is alleged to have quarreled with Chicago mobsters from the citys Westside Grand Avenue crew regarding a debt on a loan he had taken out a year earlier

September 23, 2016

Jim Gerage’s beaten and battered body was found set ablaze in the backseat of his car in the Windy City’s Pilsen section on September 23, 2016. His official cause of death was “multiple physical assault wounds.”

Gerage was the owner of Omega Demolition Corp. in Elgin, Illinois and according to sources had ties to the Chicago mafia’s Grand Avenue Crew

https://gangsterreport.com/chicagol...ope-in-ongoing-grand-ave-crew-mob-probe/

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 10/19/21 07:10 PM

All of those murders you just described sounds like the real deal. It sucks when what everyone thought was a mob hit turns out to be some stupid love triangle or some shit, like a soap opera.
Posted By: TheKillingJoke

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 10/19/21 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by mike68

He was a bouncer in strip clubs owned by mobsters,I know it's a hypothesis, but for lack of anything else think that maybe a wannabe killed him for impress the mob.

Yeah I remember his brother posting on here a few years ago.

Napoleon Andrade was one of the guys who robbed Nick Melia. Nick's allegedly a Gambino associate, not made, but he's supposed to have ties to Calabrians as well.

Going by what I heard, Napoleon Andrade got killed due to a gang beef. He was Cape Verdean and there's Cape Verdean gangs all over Boston and RI and they're feuding all the time.

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 10/19/21 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by Kese123
Heres a few alleged Outfit hits

March 25, 2009

Anthony Catalano was last seen on video surveillance cameras leaving his condo building at 8747 w. Bryn Mawr. He drove off in his Mercedes Benz and vanished. His family filed a missing person report with the Chicago Police Department

December 23, 2009

Michael DeFilippis was murdered. He was found in his condo at Grand and Harlem. His head was caved in and he was stabbed several times. There was no forced entry, signs of a theft, burglary, or home invasion.

Michael DeFilippis was a friend of Anthony Catalano and Catalanos partner in the drug business.

DeFilippis was also allegedly associated with the Outfit.

November 26, 2010

Reputed Outfit associate Norberto (The Bull) Velez was gunned down in his West Addison Street apartment building, a stone’s throw away from the storied ball park, on November 26, 2010 in a Thanksgiving Day slaying that remains unsolved. The 31-year old Velez worked as a bouncer at the iconic Cubby Bear bar and grill located just outside the confines of Wrigley Field and is alleged to have quarreled with Chicago mobsters from the citys Westside Grand Avenue crew regarding a debt on a loan he had taken out a year earlier

September 23, 2016

Jim Gerage’s beaten and battered body was found set ablaze in the backseat of his car in the Windy City’s Pilsen section on September 23, 2016. His official cause of death was “multiple physical assault wounds.”

Gerage was the owner of Omega Demolition Corp. in Elgin, Illinois and according to sources had ties to the Chicago mafia’s Grand Avenue Crew

https://gangsterreport.com/chicagol...ope-in-ongoing-grand-ave-crew-mob-probe/

Sounds like the Outfit got reasonably busy.

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 11/01/21 09:42 PM

Another alleged Outfit hit

September 24, 2012

The FBI believes imprisoned Chicago mob associate and former cop Steve Mandell is the No. 1 suspect in the unsolved 2012 murder and robbery of suburban restaurateur Giacomo Ruggirello, according to sources familiar with the investigation. This week, The Chicago Tribune reported that the FBI has video and audio tape of Mandell discussing the crime with a wired-up informant on the day it occurred.

The 61-year old Ruggirello, a native Sicilian, was found dead of smoke inhalation as his Highland Park, Illinois house burned to the ground on September 24, 2012, just hours after his Italian eatery Trattoria Giacomo in nearby Highwood, Illinois was robbed of its safe. Mandell, 66, is doing a life prison sentence for the attempted murder and extortion of two local businessmen, hoping to use a torture chamber he built that he referred to as “Club Med.” He was found guilty at a 2014 trial.

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 11/01/21 09:52 PM

I wonder if Ruggirello was killed for refusing to pay protection money, and robbed as well.

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 11/01/21 09:55 PM

Seems like Steve Mandell wanted to be the next Mad Sam DeStefano

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 11/01/21 10:43 PM

If Steve Mandell robbed and killed Ruggirello on his own and it wasn't sanctioned by Outfit bosses, then it wasn't really a mob hit.

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 11/01/21 10:56 PM

Thats a possibility. Thats why i say “alleged” its worth mentioning

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 02/07/22 04:16 PM

https://gangsterreport.com/the-pand...on-golf-course-in-09-per-new-cst-report/

Jimmy (Panda Bear) La Valley was killed on the 15th hole of a golf course while in the Witness Protection Program in 2009 maybe by chicago outfit men.

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 02/07/22 06:08 PM

Some say that he committed suicide, yeah right, he killed himself while out playing golf.

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 02/07/22 10:24 PM

Some say that he committed suicide, yeah right, he killed himself while out playing golf.

I believe to gangster report.

Re: Mob hits since 2000 - 02/08/22 01:03 PM

What I'm saying is that I highly doubt some dude killed himself while out playing golf. Gimme a break. Killing yourself is something you'd do in a basement somewhere, not out engaging in your past time.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET