Home

Some Questions

Posted By: TonyUncleJohnny

Some Questions - 11/27/16 01:47 PM

I recently stumbled upon this forum and I've been reading compulsively ever since. Figured I'd join the conversation.

1. How frequently are guys whacked these days in the US (particularly NYC / Chicago)? Anybody know of anyone who has been whacked in the last 15 years?

2. Any information regarding the size of the five families throughout their history? Or even just at their peaks? The only information I've been able to find about this is that the Gambinos supposedly had close to 600 made guys under Carlo.

3. Any and all information on the Morello Gang would be appreciated. I've found very little on them on the internet but I'd love to know more. Did they have the organisational structure of the modern day mob? Did they make people or were they more of a street-gang? Finally, how many members did they have?

Thanks guys.
Posted By: gangstereport

Re: Some Questions - 11/27/16 04:26 PM

Originally Posted By: TonyUncleJohnny
I recently stumbled upon this forum and I've been reading compulsively ever since. Figured I'd join the conversation.

1. How frequently are guys whacked these days in the US (particularly NYC / Chicago)? Anybody know of anyone who has been whacked in the last 15 years?

2. Any information regarding the size of the five families throughout their history? Or even just at their peaks? The only information I've been able to find about this is that the Gambinos supposedly had close to 600 made guys under Carlo.

3. Any and all information on the Morello Gang would be appreciated. I've found very little on them on the internet but I'd love to know more. Did they have the organisational structure of the modern day mob? Did they make people or were they more of a street-gang? Finally, how many members did they have?

Thanks guys.

there has been mob murders last 15 years but not many when comparing it to the LCN of the 80s and 90s. These days your more likely to get shelved than killed

notable mob hits last 15 years i would choose Adolfo Bruno a Genovese capo killed in 2003 Lawrence ricci Genovese made guy killed in 2005 Frank Lagano luchese soldier killed in 2007 and Anthony Seccifico Bonanno soldier killed 2009. Outside of New York I would say Anthony Zizzo Chicago Outfit underboss killed in 2007.
Posted By: mightyhealthy

Re: Some Questions - 11/27/16 04:30 PM

Don't forget about Philly, GR. They are definitely the most violent family outside of NY left.
Posted By: gangstereport

Re: Some Questions - 11/27/16 04:58 PM

Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy
Don't forget about Philly, GR. They are definitely the most violent family outside of NY left.

agreed without a doubt most violent outside NY arguably more violent than even the five familys when you consider how small that family is
Posted By: TheMechanic

Re: Some Questions - 11/27/16 05:11 PM

Here's a link for recent hits 1991-2004, most are well known but it's interesting to read as a comprehensive list.

http://www.americanmafia.com/Mob_Hits/1991_04_update.html
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: Some Questions - 11/27/16 06:05 PM

Originally Posted By: TonyUncleJohnny

If you get your hands on this book, you will find out everything about the Morello family:

https://www.amazon.com/First-Family-Extortion-Revenge-American/dp/0345523571
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET