Home

Aniello Dellacroce and Armand Rava Photo

Posted By: Raven

Aniello Dellacroce and Armand Rava Photo - 11/26/16 12:58 AM

This is a photo of Aniello Dellacroce and Armand Rava at the Copacabana. Dellacroce is in the center and he has his arm around Rava. Does anyone know if the other guys in the photo are Mafioso or who they are?

Posted By: bronx

Re: Aniello Dellacroce and Armand Rava Photo - 11/26/16 01:34 AM

joe beck on end right
Posted By: mikeyballs211

Re: Aniello Dellacroce and Armand Rava Photo - 11/26/16 01:41 AM

Cool fuckin photo raven.. nice post pal... no idea on the other guys.. but dude next to neil looks awfully familiar

Side note..but I believe i read Frank Costello secretly controlled the Copa through 57..who/what family had control from 57 until whenever it finally closed? Gambinos?
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Aniello Dellacroce and Armand Rava Photo - 11/26/16 01:43 AM

I don't think that's Joe Beck.

Re: Aniello Dellacroce and Armand Rava Photo - 11/26/16 01:58 AM

The guy whose shoulder Dellacroce's hand is on is Armand "Tommy" Rava. I have a feeling the rest are mobsters but don't know.
Posted By: Belmont

Re: Aniello Dellacroce and Armand Rava Photo - 11/26/16 03:48 AM

Guy on the far right is Paul Castellano.

Re: Aniello Dellacroce and Armand Rava Photo - 11/26/16 04:00 AM

Originally Posted By: Raven
The guy whose shoulder Dellacroce's hand is on is Armand "Tommy" Rava. I have a feeling the rest are mobsters but don't know.

I meant the guy on the left of Dellacroce.. dude looks mad familiar cant place him though...

Re: Aniello Dellacroce and Armand Rava Photo - 11/26/16 04:02 AM

Originally Posted By: Belmont

Really Belmont u think thats Big Paul?.. idk he looks awful thin and gaunt to be big Paul..just my opinion tho brother ur oc knowledge runs way deeper than mine
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: Aniello Dellacroce and Armand Rava Photo - 11/26/16 02:19 PM

So Dellacroce probably named his son after Rava, as his name was Armand 'Buddy' Dellacroce.

His son was never respected I think, I remember on that wire tap of Gotti, Ruggiero and a dying Dellacroce about 'them tapes', Ruggiero said he can't give the tapes up because there are good friends of him on them tapes, if it was an asshole like Buddy he said, he would give it up in 2 seconds flat.
Posted By: SinatraClub

Re: Aniello Dellacroce and Armand Rava Photo - 11/26/16 04:02 PM

Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211

Really Belmont u think thats Big Paul?.. idk he looks awful thin and gaunt to be big Paul..just my opinion tho brother ur oc knowledge runs way deeper than mine

He was on the thin and gaunt side in at least one of his younger photos that appears in the Boss Of Bosses book. I think Belmont got it.
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: Aniello Dellacroce and Armand Rava Photo - 11/26/16 06:15 PM

Originally Posted By: SinatraClub

He was on the thin and gaunt side in at least one of his younger photos that appears in the Boss Of Bosses book. I think Belmont got it.

Yes, but that was when he was very young, like his late teens. This photo is probably in the mid 50's somewhere and there are pictures of Castellano after the Apalachin debacle and he is already quite heavy at that time so I don't think this is him in the pic. Definitely looks like him, but that person is just too thin and even though he is sitting I can see that he misses height to be Paul, who was a tall and large man for his day..

Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Aniello Dellacroce and Armand Rava Photo - 11/26/16 08:37 PM

Originally Posted By: SinatraClub

doesnt look like paul at all. Ive seen paul in the 50s and he wasnt thin like that
Posted By: Faithful1

Re: Aniello Dellacroce and Armand Rava Photo - 11/26/16 11:33 PM

The man on the far right could be Paul Gambino, Carlo's brother.
Posted By: alexandarns

Re: Aniello Dellacroce and Armand Rava Photo - 11/26/16 11:36 PM

castellano is nowhere in that pic, thats 100 percent.
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Aniello Dellacroce and Armand Rava Photo - 11/27/16 12:42 AM

Originally Posted By: Faithful1
The man on the far right could be Paul Gambino, Carlo's brother.

Not sure he is Paolo, but he does have the face of a Gambino/Castellano.

Re: Aniello Dellacroce and Armand Rava Photo - 11/27/16 02:20 AM

def not paul or carlo's brother
Posted By: barry

Re: Aniello Dellacroce and Armand Rava Photo - 11/13/17 02:04 AM

Gambino's brother was 200lbs . no way

Re: Aniello Dellacroce and Armand Rava Photo - 11/13/17 02:29 AM

little joe beck far right
Posted By: Binnie_Coll

Re: Aniello Dellacroce and Armand Rava Photo - 11/13/17 04:39 AM

dellacroce, in every pic ive ever seen him in he looks like what he is, A STONE KILLER,
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Aniello Dellacroce and Armand Rava Photo - 11/13/17 01:35 PM

That ain't Paul. I'm not as good with faces as most are on here, but that definitely ain't Castellano.
Posted By: Aces

Re: Aniello Dellacroce and Armand Rava Photo - 11/13/17 07:21 PM

Kind of looks like a young castellano to me as well. Castellano was very thin in his younger days. That pic with Dellacroce was in the 1950’s which would put castellano in only his late 30’s or early 40’s.
Doesnt look like joe beck all that much.

Re: Aniello Dellacroce and Armand Rava Photo - 11/13/17 09:14 PM

Castellano had a scar on his left eyebrow, it doesn't even match up with the guy on the far right. In the 50's he was starting to get thicker too, that guy is way too thin.
Posted By: jace

Re: Aniello Dellacroce and Armand Rava Photo - 11/14/17 05:14 AM

Originally Posted By: bronx
joe beck on end right

I've seen photo from the 1950's of Joe Beck and Carmine Galante standing in a line up. It was in a book, the name of which I can't remember. The man on the far right looks nothing like Joe Beck, not at all.

Re: Aniello Dellacroce and Armand Rava Photo - 11/14/17 12:18 PM

This is Castellano in '59

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.2043541.1418423700!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_750/mafia-malaise.jpg
Posted By: SC

Re: Aniello Dellacroce and Armand Rava Photo - 11/14/17 03:55 PM

Posted By: Turnbull

Re: Aniello Dellacroce and Armand Rava Photo - 11/14/17 04:35 PM

Nice photo. smile A historical note:

Notice the liquor bottle on the table, and the soda bottles in the background? Years ago, nightclubs offered "setups" as an alternative to buying individual drinks. A "setup" was a "fifth" bottle (4/5 of a quart) of liquor, with mixers (club soda, ginger ale) and ice in a bucket. A Mob big shot, hosting other Mob guys, always ordered a setup to show that he was a "sport." The reality was that, for a big party, a setup was a lot cheaper than all the individual drinks the party would order, and that the big shot would have to pay for.

Re: Aniello Dellacroce and Armand Rava Photo - 11/14/17 06:49 PM

there are two joe becks...one is shot the guy in that picture
Posted By: Michael_Giovanni

Re: Aniello Dellacroce and Armand Rava Photo - 11/14/17 07:12 PM

There is Joseph 'Joe Beck' DiPalermo with the Lucchese Family which is not the guy in the picture.

who is the other Joe Beck?
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Aniello Dellacroce and Armand Rava Photo - 11/14/17 11:42 PM

Originally Posted By: Turnbull
Nice photo. smile A historical note:

Notice the liquor bottle on the table, and the soda bottles in the background? Years ago, nightclubs offered "setups" as an alternative to buying individual drinks. A "setup" was a "fifth" bottle (4/5 of a quart) of liquor, with mixers (club soda, ginger ale) and ice in a bucket. A Mob big shot, hosting other Mob guys, always ordered a setup to show that he was a "sport." The reality was that, for a big party, a setup was a lot cheaper than all the individual drinks the party would order, and that the big shot would have to pay for.

That's still done today at all the trendy clubs. It guarantee you to get in and a table in the VIP room. They usually go for about $450-600 per bottle and the set up. well worth it when you go with a group.

Re: Aniello Dellacroce and Armand Rava Photo - 11/15/17 05:24 AM

he is made guy with genovese

Re: Aniello Dellacroce and Armand Rava Photo - 11/16/17 01:43 PM

So the man on the right is Joe "Joe Beck" Lapi?
Posted By: Aces

Re: Aniello Dellacroce and Armand Rava Photo - 11/16/17 01:55 PM

The guy on the right is either a castellano or a gambino. Both Paul and Carlo had brothers.

Re: Aniello Dellacroce and Armand Rava Photo - 12/25/17 03:13 AM

Someone on facebook said the man on the far left is Frankie D'Appolito. Not sure if it is true though.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET