Home

Anyone got any Philly Mob wiretaps? Transcripts?

Posted By: Blackjack2121

Anyone got any Philly Mob wiretaps? Transcripts? - 11/11/16 10:36 PM

Came across part of this Borgesi one from when he bragged about beating up poor Angelo Lutz. Is there a full transcript?

Any other good ones? I have read that La Griglia ones, but you can repost them too. Try to collect some in one thread.

Last year, the government released an intercepted phone call in which Borgesi boasted he knocked Lutz unconscious and kicked him in the face repeatedly. The feds claimed the beating was related to La Cosa Nostra business.

"I kicked him right in the face. He just went out, he slid down the wall like in slow motion." Borgesi said during the call. "I was goin' berserk, they had ta stop me, cause I woulda killed 'im."
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: Anyone got any Philly Mob wiretaps? Transcripts? - 11/12/16 02:25 AM

Try if you can download George Anastasia's book 'The Goodfella Tapes' somewhere, it has all the wire transcripts of the Stanfa-Merlino war.

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/213662.The_Goodfella_Tapes
Posted By: irishkaos

Re: Anyone got any Philly Mob wiretaps? Transcripts? - 11/12/16 03:01 AM

The Last Gangster by Anastasia/Previte also has a good amount - I think that's where I first saw the Lutz story.

At one point, according to court papers, Mr. Stanfa referred to a member of the Merlino group and said: "You know what I'll do. I'll get a knife. I'll cut out his tongue, and we'll send it to the wife."

He was talking to Sergio Battaglia on that transcript; supposedly Battaglia was making 120k in a civilian job and gave it up to run with Philly LCN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRtQTYdaXww
Posted By: Phriction

Re: Anyone got any Philly Mob wiretaps? Transcripts? - 11/12/16 03:05 AM

I think Stanfa was talking to Sergio Battaglia about Gaeton Lucibello, who had switched to Merlino's side in the 1992-3 war. And It was Gate's wife Susan who was working for Joe Chang when he was ambushed at the Warfield...around and around it goes.
Posted By: irishkaos

Re: Anyone got any Philly Mob wiretaps? Transcripts? - 11/12/16 03:09 AM

Originally Posted By: Phriction
I think Stanfa was talking to Sergio Battaglia about Gaeton Lucibello, who had switched to Merlino's side in the 1992-3 war. And It was Gate's wife Susan who was working for Joe Chang when he was ambushed at the Warfield...around and around it goes.

You're exactly right, I remember it now from the book. They also wanted to make sure if they hit Lucibello that Susan wasn't home or harmed from what I remember.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Anyone got any Philly Mob wiretaps? Transcripts? - 11/13/16 02:20 PM

Guys like George Borgesi always try to prove their toughness by picking on guys like Angelo Lutz.

I mean come on.

He might as well have kicked a pug in the face.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET