Home

Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime?

Posted By: GangstersInc

Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/10/16 06:20 PM

Donald J. Trump’s Gangbusters: How will America’s new president take on the Mafia and Mexican drug cartels?
http://gangstersinc.ning.com/profiles/bl...w-president-tak
Posted By: Beenaround

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/10/16 08:47 PM

Originally Posted By: GangstersInc
Donald J. Trump’s Gangbusters: How will America’s new president take on the Mafia and Mexican drug cartels?
http://gangstersinc.ning.com/profiles/bl...w-president-tak

I don't think many American's worry about the Mob..It's the Mexican Drug cartels that concern American's more..they get enough heat from the Local Feds to keep them in check..
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/10/16 09:35 PM

I agree with ScottD, there will not be a major shift in strategy by the Trump administration. The US already focused on foreign criminal (trafficking) groups, maybe Trump will step it up a notch.
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/10/16 11:53 PM

Originally Posted By: Hollander
I agree with ScottD, there will not be a major shift in strategy by the Trump administration. The US already focused on foreign criminal (trafficking) groups, maybe Trump will step it up a notch.

And I have a feeling that the amount of resources and the number of agents allocated to LCN will go down even more and that's not necessarily a bad thing imo, the FEDs had a hard-on for them for way too long. In the 80's and 90's it was justified but nowadays I think there are bigger threats to society, crime wise..
Posted By: bigboy

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/11/16 10:41 PM

And don't forget Rudy Giuliani will be somewhere in the mix, but I do agree that emphysis will shift to MS-13 Etc
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/12/16 07:43 AM

I was just going to ask how the mafia is going to protect us from Trump.
Posted By: flattax

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/13/16 03:52 AM

Ha Ha The Clinton Foundation runs like a crime family and you ask how to get protection from Trump. LOL. I think Trump will be good for everyone, especially the deplorable (working men and women) and lower taxes so we can help our own instead of the 1 million immigrants we have had to carry for the last ten years. Yep 1 million a YEAR! That's incredible.

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/13/16 08:21 AM

Go to the general discussion thread and look at all the Bush and Wall Street names on Trump's short list for his cabinet. Bush Republicans and Wall Street are not known to look out for working men and women.
Posted By: strococs

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/15/16 07:30 PM

Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
Go to the general discussion thread and look at all the Bush and Wall Street names on Trump's short list for his cabinet. Bush Republicans and Wall Street are not known to look out for working men and women.

IF you waiting for the goverment to look out for you , You already lost , I am glad we dont have to have that smug [BadWord] for 4 or 8 years , a black was bad enough
Posted By: helenwheels

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/15/16 08:36 PM

Originally Posted By: strococs
a black was bad enough

rolleyes
Posted By: satch7

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/20/16 01:00 AM

The working class whites do not get the fact the white boys at the top in corporate America see them as expensive overhead. if they do not educate themselves they still will be poor just like the minorities who do not value education. corporate is trying to automate and send work out of the country so they can cut Americans. trump will not be a long-term answer to those facts.
My good friend is HR Vp for Asia for UPS,I got on his ass for sending call center work out of the country.he told me for every American who gets mad at us and boycott us for doing that, we gain new customers in those countries.his annual bonus average 80-90,000 dollars a yr you think he giving that up for billy bob and jeb?. now that stuff has been going in corporate America for 30 yrs

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/20/16 01:04 AM

the working class whites never learn that they are not on the team with those guys.all skin folk not kin folk

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/20/16 01:10 AM

IF you waiting for the goverment to look out for you , You already lost , I am glad we dont have to have that smug [BadWord] for 4 or 8 years , a black was bad enough

but you want colin kap to honor the racist national anthem too i bet .sit down with that mess

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/20/16 01:35 AM

Originally Posted By: satch7

but you want colin kap to honor the racist national anthem too i bet .sit down with that mess

could give to fucks about that guy, he is a half breed wannabe
Posted By: Binnie_Coll

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/20/16 07:27 AM

satch is right, there are no jobs coming back here, it may turn out to be worse than it is now if we have a major turn down in this economy.
Posted By: CabriniGreen

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/20/16 07:35 AM

@ helenwheels

It's disconcerting when you see that. It's like people don't give a fuck he's educated or even that he's HALF white, it's all " a black" .....shm
Posted By: Binnie_Coll

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/20/16 07:41 AM

Originally Posted By: CabriniGreen
@ helenwheels

It's disconcerting when you see that. It's like people don't give a fuck he's educated or even that he's HALF white, it's all " a black" .....shm

why does that surprise you? you really believe that this country is tolerant of minorities. we have never been united. the racial question in this country has always dominated politics. what does trump winning tell you?

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/20/16 08:23 AM

"Nah. Let's leave him alone. He doesn't look suspicious. He's only 'half' black" - Said no cop ever

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/20/16 06:36 PM

"Nah. Let's leave him alone. He doesn't look suspicious. He's only 'half' black" - Said no cop ever

Who said anything about cops? Whites or blacks dont fully respect half breeds its a fact of life

Go live in a black neighborhood for six months and come back and tell me how great they are

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/20/16 06:40 PM

@ helenwheels

Go live in A black Neighborhood for six months and then come back and tell us how great they are

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/20/16 06:46 PM

Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
@ helenwheels

why does that surprise you? you really believe that this country is tolerant of minorities. we have never been united. the racial question in this country has always dominated politics. what does trump winning tell you?

THat America is sick and tired of this false outrage , PC crap. 30 percent of latinos voted for Trump, only 40 percent of elgible voters came out to the polls. Where were the blacks for Clinton?

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/21/16 03:59 AM

Where were the blacks for Clinton? Being turned away from the polls.

"Last week, the first election in 50 years without the full protection of the federal Voting Rights Act propelled Donald Trump to the White House.
Trump will assume the presidency because of the Electoral College’s influence — nearly a million more people cast ballots for Hillary Clinton as of November 15. The election was also marked by low turnout, with tens of millions of eligible voters choosing not to participate at all. Yet there has been relatively little discussion about the millions of people who were eligible to vote but could not do so because they faced an array of newly-enacted barriers to the ballot box.
Their systematic disenfranchisement was intentional and politically motivated. In the years leading up to 2016, Republican governors and state legislatures implemented new laws restricting when, where, and how people could vote — laws that disproportionately harmed students, the poor, and people of color. In several instances, lawmakers pushing such policies said explicitly that their goal was suppression of voters who favor the Democratic Party.
Three such states serve as case studies for the effectiveness of these voting restrictions: Wisconsin, North Carolina, and Florida.
All three elected staunchly conservative governors during President Obama’s terms. All three implemented voting restrictions that affect millions of people. President Obama won all three states in 2008, and won all but North Carolina in 2012, while Hillary Clinton lost all three of those states this year."

read more:

https://thinkprogress.org/2016-a-case-study-in-voter-suppression-258b5f90ddcd#.h2dq6p26s
Posted By: blueracing347

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/21/16 05:00 AM

How much do you get in handouts from the government each month Oak? Have you ever done anything with your life? What have you contributed to society? Have you ever made a difference in someone's life in a positive way? Only you make your life miserable or great. You have the power to change. If you take off the blinders and look in the mirror, you will see that it is you who controls your life. Trump turned millions into billions. Not an easy thing to do. Trump was on his way out but formulated a new game plan and took his empire to never before reached success. YOU LIVE IN THE U.S.A., YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU SET OUT TO DO. IF YOU FAIL, GET THE FUCK BACK UP ANDS TRY HARDER. Get over it, Hillary lost. Move on and hope for the best. Did you even vote?

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/21/16 05:28 AM

lol.

Trump went bankrupt more times than most of his supporters can count.

He's successful on paper, that's it. If the banks cut him off tomorrow, he'd need one of those rust belt manufacturing jobs he's promising to bring back.

Thanks for the laugh.

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/21/16 09:00 PM

He's going to get right on that frighting crime thing. Just as soon as he stops twitter warring with SNL and the audience at Hamilton
Posted By: Ciment

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/21/16 10:37 PM

How ironic Hamilton was the one responsible for creating the electoral college. The stupidity of those Hamilton cast members is unbelievable.

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/21/16 11:11 PM

Pence went there to troll, no doubt.

They knew his mere presence would, at minimum, cause a shit storm in the media. The cast confronting him was just extra fireworks. All a distraction from Trump appointing white supremacists and war mongers to his cabinet.

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/21/16 11:22 PM

Pence went there to troll, no doubt.

They knew his mere presence would, at minimum, cause a shit storm in the media. The cast confronting him was just extra fireworks. All a distraction from Trump appointing white supremacists and war mongers to his cabinet.

If you want to go the racist route then let's go.

Wiki leaks emails exposed the DNC for being racists. Democratic senator Byrd was a KKK member and Hillary called him her mentor.
Slavery was created by the Democrats. The KKK was created by democrats. Have fun with that. Start by reading your history books. I suggest you watch Hillary's america you might learn something.

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/21/16 11:43 PM

Where were the blacks for Clinton? Being turned away from the polls.

"Last week, the first election in 50 years without the full protection of the federal Voting Rights Act propelled Donald Trump to the White House.
Trump will assume the presidency because of the Electoral College’s influence — nearly a million more people cast ballots for Hillary Clinton as of November 15. The election was also marked by low turnout, with tens of millions of eligible voters choosing not to participate at all. Yet there has been relatively little discussion about the millions of people who were eligible to vote but could not do so because they faced an array of newly-enacted barriers to the ballot box.
Their systematic disenfranchisement was intentional and politically motivated. In the years leading up to 2016, Republican governors and state legislatures implemented new laws restricting when, where, and how people could vote — laws that disproportionately harmed students, the poor, and people of color. In several instances, lawmakers pushing such policies said explicitly that their goal was suppression of voters who favor the Democratic Party.
Three such states serve as case studies for the effectiveness of these voting restrictions: Wisconsin, North Carolina, and Florida.
All three elected staunchly conservative governors during President Obama’s terms. All three implemented voting restrictions that affect millions of people. President Obama won all three states in 2008, and won all but North Carolina in 2012, while Hillary Clinton lost all three of those states this year."

read more:

https://thinkprogress.org/2016-a-case-study-in-voter-suppression-258b5f90ddcd#.h2dq6p26s

they just to lazy to vote or didnt give fuck. Deal with it go be a self hating white boy liviing in your moms basement

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/21/16 11:47 PM

lol.

Trump went bankrupt more times than most of his supporters can count.

He's successful on paper, that's it. If the banks cut him off tomorrow, he'd need one of those rust belt manufacturing jobs he's promising to bring back.

Thanks for the laugh.

ITs called business. You cant fail if you never do anything . I am loving all these hypocrite pathetic white people and these blacks crying over trump. ITs quite comical what pussies america has become

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/22/16 12:08 AM

Originally Posted By: Ciment
Start by reading your history books.

I'd suggest you read a history book that doesn't stop at the year 1964.

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/22/16 12:11 AM

Deal with it (voter suppression)

Trump's America.

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/22/16 12:13 AM

I am loving all these hypocrite pathetic white people and these blacks crying over trump. ITs quite comical what pussies america has become

In case anyone needed more evidence of racism among Trump, his cabinet, and his supporters in general.

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/22/16 12:20 AM

Start by reading your history books.

I'd suggest you read a history book that doesn't stop at the year 1964.

Wikileaks was this year 2016 or you choose to forget how racist the Democratic party is. Democrats pretend in public to be inclusive and do the opposite in private.

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/22/16 01:57 AM

I am loving all these hypocrite pathetic white people and these blacks crying over trump. ITs quite comical what pussies america has become

In case anyone needed more evidence of racism among Trump, his cabinet, and his supporters in general.

Do you think bout killing your self daily when you wake up in moms basement?

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/22/16 01:58 AM

Deal with it (voter suppression)

Trump's America.

Blame it on votor suppression LOL , as they say you can't rig A landslide. This frees up BIll CLiton to go after as many under age women as he pleases now

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/22/16 08:04 AM

Wikileaks was this year 2016

Oh, fancy you should bring up the year 2016, where Donald Trump appoints a noted white supremacist as his chief of staff.

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/22/16 08:05 AM

Blame it on votor suppression LOL ,

you admitted it's true.

"deal with it", was your response.
Posted By: blueracing347

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/22/16 08:52 AM

That's right, Donald Trump is president elect Oak. What are you afraid of? I would hate to see how you react when you lose at video games. You put the loser in sore loser.

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/22/16 09:20 AM

Even Trump's supporters seem to intimate that there's plenty to be "afraid of".

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/22/16 10:45 AM

Who said anything about cops? Whites or blacks dont fully respect half breeds its a fact of life

Go live in a black neighborhood for six months and come back and tell me how great they are

racist nutter it is clear you do not know any black folks.you think every black in america is poor or stupid .if I am making 45 an hr at southwest airlines working as a aircraft mech and marry the pretty black sister who working as a trauma RN and she making 90 grand too, we can live alright and that shit happens every day. but the racist media like fox and scum like trump tell you we all dumb and poor. I can take you to plenty of black neighborhoods you would be safe in and I have lived in 10 majors cities. you know what, i bet if you got a baby girl; she going to give it up to a brother.i know of two highly racist co-workers whose daughters got d*cked down to the ground by brothers and got pregnant.that is what needs to happen to you.

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/22/16 05:06 PM

Wikileaks was this year 2016

Oh, fancy you should bring up the year 2016, where Donald Trump appoints a noted white supremacist as his chief of staff.

I think you need another reminder.
Wiki leaks emails exposed the DNC for being racists. Democratic senator Byrd was a KKK member and Hillary called him her mentor.
Slavery was created by the Democrats. The KKK was created by democrats. Have fun with that. Start by reading your history books. I suggest you watch Hillary's america you might learn something. Clinton's calling blacks superpredators.

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/22/16 07:11 PM

Yeah, keep bringing up examples of racism in 2016, the year that Donald Trump appointed a white supremacist to his chief of staff.

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/22/16 09:31 PM

Yeah, keep bringing up examples of racism in 2016, the year that Donald Trump appointed a white supremacist to his chief of staff.

Slavery was created by the Democrats. The KKK was created by democrats. Have fun with that. Start by reading your history books. I suggest you watch Hillary's america you might learn something. Clinton's calling blacks super predators.

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/22/16 09:40 PM

Slavery existed in the US long before there was a Democratic party (or a Republican one).....In fact, it existed here before there even was a US.

It's in the history books.

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/22/16 10:03 PM

Let's meet the white supremacist that the new GOP president just appointed to his cabinet.

"Mr. Bannon himself seems fine with that description, telling Mother Jones last summer that Breitbart was now “the platform for the alt-right,” a loosely organized group of mostly young men who believe in white supremacy; oppose immigration, feminism and multiculturalism; and delight in harassing Jews, Muslims and other vulnerable groups by spewing shocking insults on social media.

To scroll through Breitbart headlines is to come upon a parallel universe where black people do nothing but commit crimes, immigrants rape native-born daughters, and feminists want to castrate all men. Here’s a sample:

“Hoist It High and Proud: The Confederate Flag Proclaims a Glorious Heritage” (This headline ran two weeks after a white supremacist massacred nine black churchgoers in Charleston, S.C.)

“Birth Control Makes Women Unattractive and Crazy”

“Gabby Giffords: The Gun Control Movement’s Human Shield”

If you don’t find the headlines alarming, check the reader comments. Or take a look at who’s rejoicing over Mr. Bannon’s selection. The white nationalist Richard Spencer said on Twitter that Mr. Bannon was in “the best possible position” to influence policy, since he would “not get lost in the weeds” of establishment Washington. The chairman of the American Nazi Party said the pick showed that Mr. Trump might be “for ‘real.’” David Duke, former imperial wizard of the Ku Klux Klan, called the choice “excellent” and said Mr. Bannon was “basically creating the ideological aspects of where we’re going.”"

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/15/opinion/turn-on-the-hate-steve-bannon-at-the-white-house.html
Posted By: Footreads

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/22/16 10:07 PM

Trump is the president your Hillary lost haha live with it haha. Obama was a failure or Hillary would have won, but she lost.

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/22/16 10:12 PM

When Obama became president this country was in its worst recession since the Great Depression. It's not anymore. Obama saved this country from economic ruin. His military found Bin Ladin and killed him. He ended the Iraq War, which never should have been started in the first place. He was also the coolest president since JFK. I'm going to miss him. What a tragedy for this country that such a great first couple like the Obamas are going to be replaced by a real estate huckster and has-been model wife.

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/22/16 10:53 PM

Originally Posted By: helenwheels
Slavery existed in the US long before there was a Democratic party (or a Republican one).....In fact, it existed here before there even was a US.

It's in the history books.

I know it existed before your not telling me anything new.

I hope your not defending the democratic party racist past and present wikileaks racial remarks.Democrats can't escape it's historical racists parts of history: slavery, plantations,hangings, killings and so on.They can't pick & choose and re-write history. It was the democrats that capitalized on slavery, one can spin it anyway he/she wants,the facts are it was the democrats that created the KKK. Every election year democrats always use the race card.Democrats should look at themselves in the mirror. It funny the liberal medias and all democrats alike do not talk about racist comments found in the wikileaks DNC e-mails or racists comments from rev. Wright about Jews and Italians, racist comments by rev. Sharpton and this guy gets invited to the white house. I could go on and on but it is pointless.
Trump has been able to convince some blacks that they have been taken for granted by the democrats all these years.I just hope he gets to revitalize the inner cities with investments & jobs,so that more come to that realization.
Every time a democrat race-baits,I will remind them of their racist past & present.

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/22/16 11:22 PM

Maybe the reason the media isn't talking about wikileaks and Hillary is because Donald Trump is now the president-elect, and there's enough stories surrounding his frightening cabinet appointments to keep the media busy for a lifetime.

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/23/16 12:01 AM

Maybe the reason the media isn't talking about wikileaks and Hillary is because Donald Trump is now the president-elect, and there's enough stories surrounding his frightening cabinet appointments to keep the media busy for a lifetime.

Slavery was created by the Democrats. The KKK was created by democrats. Have fun with that. Start by reading your history books. I suggest you watch Hillary's america you might learn something. Clinton's calling blacks super predators.
Posted By: MightyDR

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/23/16 12:28 AM

I don't understand how slavery and the KKK being related to the Democrats is relevant now. That was history, not the present day. I'm sure there are plenty of racists in the Democratic party now, hell they could all be racists, but they still are better for black people than Republicans.

In the present day, the KKK and white supremacists are doing victory celebrations over Trump winning the presidency. Why do you think that is?

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/23/16 12:35 AM

Go back to my earlier conversations and you will know why. I am not going to repeat myself to you. Furthermore you selectively omitted wikileaks which is the present. Super predators which wasn't that far back time.
I did not start this BS it was one of your fellow democrats.
I do not find that the democrats are better for blacks. I agree with Trump and some of the black rev. who allied themselves with Trump,that they are being taken advantage.

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/23/16 01:37 AM

I have to admit that I am not too familiar with racist Wikileaks emails by Clinton. Could you post some? I have seen one where she says that certain immigrant groups (including blacks) never fare too well. But that's about it.

I have also never seen a video where she calls blacks super predators. I have seen this video where she calls gang members super predators though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0uCrA7ePno

Also again, why do you think the KKK and white supremacists are so supportive of Trump are celebrating his victory?

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/23/16 03:25 AM

Originally Posted By: satch7

racist nutter it is clear you do not know any black folks.you think every black in america is poor or stupid .if I am making 45 an hr at southwest airlines working as a aircraft mech and marry the pretty black sister who working as a trauma RN and she making 90 grand too, we can live alright and that shit happens every day. but the racist media like fox and scum like trump tell you we all dumb and poor. I can take you to plenty of black neighborhoods you would be safe in and I have lived in 10 majors cities. you know what, i bet if you got a baby girl; she going to give it up to a brother.i know of two highly racist co-workers whose daughters got d*cked down to the ground by brothers and got pregnant.that is what needs to happen to you.

Sorry this isnt some fantasy in your head its called prefence i dont want to be around them at least poor black people, in fact no race of people does. Never said I hate all black people Just dont want to live around them. Name one ALL black neighborhood in a major city that is safe for a pussy ass white liberal boy like oak. I hate to break it to you wannabe white boys your not repsected.

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/23/16 03:47 AM

Originally Posted By: MightyDR
I don't understand how slavery and the KKK being related to the Democrats is relevant now. That was history, not the present day. I'm sure there are plenty of racists in the Democratic party now, hell they could all be racists, but they still are better for black people than Republicans.

In the present day, the KKK and white supremacists are doing victory celebrations over Trump winning the presidency. Why do you think that is?

Come on, DR.

Watch "Hillary's America"

Then read a history book...up to the year 1964. Don't go beyond that.

And then, read the wikileaks about Hillary's racism.

Don't do ANY research beyond that.

Just those things.

lol.

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/23/16 04:05 AM

HRC was talking about gang members specifically when using the term "superpredators", and even likened the gang members in which she was referring to to the mafia. The mafia is mostly white, so I guess Clinton was calling all races superpredators, if we're to work with this context. Of course, it's absurd. She was referring to criminals, period.

Here's the full quote. She doesn't even mention race.

"We’re making some progress, much of it is related to the initiative called ‘community policing'. Because we have finally gotten more police officers on the street. That was one of the goals that the president had when he pushed the crime bill that was passed in 1994. But we also have to have an organized effort against gangs, just as in a previous generation we had an organized effort against the mob. We need to take these people on. They are often connected to big drug cartels, they are not just gangs of kids anymore. They are often the kinds of kids that are called superpredators — no conscience, no empathy. We can talk about why they ended up that way, but first, we have to bring them to heel."

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/...rican-youth-su/

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/23/16 04:36 AM

strocos, do you mind if I ask what happened to you? You must have dealt with a traumatizing experience that involved black people. I mean it must have been awful, clearly something that you just can't laugh about years later. I got jumped by 3 black guys in high school, and I can laugh about it now. Why? Because I made a lot of black friends, too. Many that I still have. In fact, one of them stepped in for me when the guys that jumped me had confronted me a couple of days beforehand. The point is, I can laugh about this now. Whatever happened to you, it must be worse than getting jumped. Maybe you were mugged for a lot of money. I'm not sure what that feels like. Luckily I've never been robbed. But I've been assaulted. I had a pain in my jaw when I yawned that lasted for weeks. I missed school for a week because my face was mangled. It was horrible at the time but I got over it. It's part of growing up. I can't imagine what could have happened to you to make you harbor this anger for a lifetime. I'm guessing it might have been something that happened to you in jail...

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/23/16 04:59 AM

I have to admit that I am not too familiar with racist Wikileaks emails by Clinton. Could you post some? I have seen one where she says that certain immigrant groups (including blacks) never fare too well. But that's about it.

I have also never seen a video where she calls blacks super predators. I have seen this video where she calls gang members super predators though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0uCrA7ePno

Also again, why do you think the KKK and white supremacists are so supportive of Trump are celebrating his victory?

I am not your personal secretary, you can google everything I said and you will easily find your answer but I will answer your last question.
First of all Trump disavowed the KKK many times over but the liberal media keeps on asking for the sole purpose of portraying Trump as being bigot. It is a political stunt. His son-law is Jewish,and daughter in-law is Jewish that should but this Hitler thing to rest.
The KKK idiots want to get their 15 mins. of fame and then you have mainstream medias play right into this,again to make Trump look like a racist.
So here you have Trump who disavows the KKK on numerous occasions and this is not acceptable by mainstream medias,but the democrats on the other hand embrace senator Byrd a KKK member in the senate house,the one who Hillary called her mentor but nothing is said by the mainstream media.
Every word that a person with conservatives views has, is subject to be defended or produce evidence; when evidence is produced the liberals change the subject and make other unfounded accusations;but they are not challenged by the media to produce evidence.
Wikileaks proved that the DNC are racist, they proved collusion between the media,Hillary Clinton & the DNC.
FOX news covered the wikileaks e-mails,as well as Rush Limbaugh and many other conservative news outlets. Honestly, I do not know what planet you were on during the past few months to be asking me to provide wikileaks information but I suggest to be looking for other news sources other than the CNN (the clinton news network).

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/23/16 05:05 AM

I posted the full "superpredator" quote, since Ciment isn't interested in backing up his arguments. Here it is again. (HRC was not referring to black people)

"We’re making some progress, much of it is related to the initiative called ‘community policing'. Because we have finally gotten more police officers on the street. That was one of the goals that the president had when he pushed the crime bill that was passed in 1994. But we also have to have an organized effort against gangs, just as in a previous generation we had an organized effort against the mob. We need to take these people on. They are often connected to big drug cartels, they are not just gangs of kids anymore. They are often the kinds of kids that are called superpredators — no conscience, no empathy. We can talk about why they ended up that way, but first, we have to bring them to heel."

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/23/16 05:10 AM

I posted the full "superpredator" quote, since Ciment isn't interested in backing up his arguments. Here it is again. (HRC was not referring to black people)

There you go again more lies.
Here is one source that I found in 2 second. I find it suspicious that the same link doesn't work on yous but works on mine.

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/23/16 05:15 AM

Did you notice Clinton never once refers to black people?

Did you notice it was a total lie when Reince Preibus said she was, and when Trump and other Republicans went on to say the same?

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/23/16 05:18 AM

Did you notice Clinton never once refers to black people?

Did you notice it was a total lie when Reince Preibus said she was, and when Trump and other Republicans went on to say the same?

Then why does Bernie Sanders who was cheated of the primaries called it a racist comment.

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/23/16 05:21 AM

I am waiting for another lie. lol

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/23/16 05:23 AM

Bernie was wrong. Neither Bernie or anyone else can point to one single reference to an ethnic minority in that quote.

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/23/16 05:26 AM

Bernie was wrong. Neither Bernie or anyone else can point to one single reference to an ethnic minority in that quote.

Yes, Bernie and the whole world is wrong except you. Right!

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/23/16 05:32 AM

If Bernie and the whole world says unicorns exist, I'd have to say they were wrong. It would be weird to be the only right person, but it is what it is. Go over that quote as many times as you have to, and find where she's talking about any ethnic minority.

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/23/16 08:27 AM

but the democrats on the other hand embrace senator Byrd a KKK member in the senate house,the one who Hillary called her mentor but nothing is said by the mainstream media.

Even though he renounced his past, that's still a bad look for Hilary! lol Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

Anyway, I don't suppose it matters now anymore. Clinton lost. Trump won. I hope you're right about him Ciment!

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/23/16 09:37 AM

My thought on trump he is used to being around working class because they build his buildings. He sees them only when he is on site.

When he did the apprentise when it was not celebrity apprentise. Some of those guys had real life experience, but not all of them had a great education, but they won a lot of challenges.

They got almost to the end. At the end the peop,e he used for the final interviews never took them to the finals. It was only the ones with the better education.

If Obama was on the celebrity apprentise he I have no doubt would have won it.

He is not really a republican never has been he is a democrat. But the guy knows what to tell people. That is how he won. Everyone knows the economy is bad. No one believes the economy was good under obama except a fool or someone who wiships obama.

Hillary actually wanted to follow in obama footsteps. I think if her husband was really her advisor she would have one.

If you remember bill he was a pragmatist. That is why he was a good president I think so is trump. That is why he will be a good president as well.

Both bill and trump believe in nothing except what the most people want.

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/23/16 07:03 PM

but the democrats on the other hand embrace senator Byrd a KKK member in the senate house,the one who Hillary called her mentor but nothing is said by the mainstream media.

Even though he renounced his past, that's still a bad look for Hilary! lol Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

Anyway, I don't suppose it matters now anymore. Clinton lost. Trump won. I hope you're right about him Ciment!

In view of your recent reply, I may have misjudged you. I believed you had ulterior motives when asking me for information, that is why I reacted somewhat indifferent.In future I will be more accommodating.

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/23/16 07:35 PM

Foots, Bill Clinton was able get support from parts of the midwest and south that had previously gone Bush and Reagan, and were considered solid red by 1992 and '96.

The thing to remember, however, is that Obama was able to win big without getting those regions. I think that Hillary just didn't want to go backward. She wanted to win the northern states Obama won, like Michigan, Ohio, and Wisconsin.

(according to scientists questioning the computer ballots in swing states...she actually might have won them)
Posted By: Fleming_Ave

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/24/16 02:36 AM

Originally Posted By: blueracing347
How much do you get in handouts from the government each month Oak? Have you ever done anything with your life?

If you disagree with what Oak says, why don't you refute it instead of making personal attacks? You're trying to make this about Oak, instead of Trump.

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/24/16 02:42 AM

Originally Posted By: blueracing347
YOU LIVE IN THE U.S.A., YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU SET OUT TO DO. IF YOU FAIL, GET THE FUCK BACK UP ANDS TRY HARDER.

It's true that we have more freedom to chase our dreams than a lot of countries, but in the real world, getting back up after failing is not that simple. If you fail in business, you're probably broke, and lack the capital to start another business. But you still have to pay the rent, so it's back to working for someone else.

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/24/16 02:50 AM

Blame it on votor suppression LOL ,

you admitted it's true.

"deal with it", was your response.

Yeah, maybe I am just paranoid, but before the election Trump was winding his followers up with talk of a "rigged system". Then he loses the popular vote but wins the electoral. It's like he knew what was going to happen and he was getting his followers ready for war.

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/24/16 02:54 AM

Yeah, if you didn't vote for Trump, it's obviously because YOU GET HANDOUTS! YOU LIVE WITH YOUR MOM! YOU DON'T LOVE AMERICA!

Don't you get it?

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/24/16 04:29 AM

That is funny Oak I still think your 15' and live with mom and dad now your saying that about Fleming-Ave?

Flemingave on your post on what happens when people try to open their own small business and fail I agree with you on that.

It happened with my old brother. He is an engineer and one of the business he tried to fix looked good to him. They manufactures pool tables. He went in it as a partner, but was not envolved with the daily operation of it. The owner was making all the money and leaving him with the debt at the end.

He never came to me because we had not talked for years after our mother died.

We go for ten or 15 yrs without talking then we talk then we don't. We only talk now because he had a triple by pass and was afraid of dying so he called me. He is 80 and has a young son not jet on his own.

Getting back to the subject I do the same thing he tried to do.. but I have much better control of my partners then he did.

They get a Salary to manage the business. I partner in business that interest me. Like gardeners, all small, soccer stores I own three of them, neighbor hood bars, plus I have a high income from something that is mine.that I share with a few others. I die their access ends so they want me live forever.

I also invest in things like small budget movies if I get a story that I like. My oldest son had a friend that needed capital. The treatment made me laugh out loud. So a small investment. The move was a hit although it never showed in a movie theather. He made other movies and had parts in it. We never did business against because I was the only one who made money off it. But he now has a name and is making plenty of money I imagine or he is a total jerk.

I have people offering me money to use to invest in. Sort of like trump does to a much smaller degree.

To do it you have to have a steady flow of money coming in.do all small business work out. No but if someone try's to beat me and I find out. They better move and leave everyone they know behind. Then I can get to them for the money.

There was this Latino that was in replacementvwindows, roofs all kinds of stuff like that. I found out too late that he was a compulsive gambler. He ran off with my money. Too bad I liked him before he cheated me.

I knew something about him. Where henowned his house that he had a wife and a couple of kids. He thought I did not know about his wife and kids and where they lived he was separated from him.

I called her told her to have him call me when he talked to her again.

No call I used to collect from my local shy when I lived in Harlem.

So I go see her she tells me she has not seen him I said ok and took 2 lamps from her living room i liked. Then told her tell him to call or I will be back to find out why.

So I came back still no call with a moving truck we emptied out all her furniture in her house. I told her again to call me. Then asked her what happen to her furniture. Got the right answer I left in a few days he called and I got my money back.

If he had not called I would have put his wife on the street to get my money back.

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/24/16 04:58 AM

Oak I noticed you used the term handouts. I only heard that expression concerning sports handouts. Like what to look for checking for a concussion on the field, or a Coerver or on beep tests.

On a Coerver my soccer friend put one out. I saw his team do it in person in New a jersey. I thought it would make a great video if he filmed it. I told him I had a movie crew who would shoot it. Then when he found out that the movie crew mostly makes porn he backed out.

The guy wears a hat like Oppenheimer wore the guy that headed our atomic bomb project. Then I found out Oppenheimer worked at Princeton university. Funny the coach also worked there and his real job is he is a nuclear physicists.

Then I thought his hat might not just look like Oppenheimer hat but might be oppenheimers hat.

Then I thought if I got my hands on that hat how much would a private collecter pay for the original hat worn by Oppenheimer.

I never went for it because he is a friend. He posts on soccer America every once in a while. I do too but not anymore. Too much aggravation from other posters who know shit about the game.

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/24/16 05:56 AM

Fleming Ave, just to be clear, I was being sarcastic, my comment wasn't directed toward you. I assume you knew that but since someone here didn't get it, I figure I'd clear it up.

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 11/24/16 01:24 PM

Fleming Ave, just to be clear, I was being sarcastic, my comment wasn't directed toward you. I assume you knew that but since someone here didn't get it, I figure I'd clear it up.

lol I know what you meant.
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 12/02/16 01:56 AM

At least he knows the bad guys.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/11/30/trump-s-rep-with-the-russia-s-gambling-bosses.html
Posted By: GangstersInc

Re: Trump’s Gangbusters: How will he fight crime? - 12/13/16 10:52 AM

FUNNY VIDEO: Walter “Heisenberg” White to become head of DEA under President Donald Trump (SNL sketch)
http://gangstersinc.ning.com/profiles/bl...-of-dea-under-p
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET